Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I've been here for a long time... How long have you been here survey.

I've been here for a long time... How long have you been here survey. 3 weeks 6 days ago #85363

• SRNitro
  • NOW ONLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Thank you received: 421
So um... I've been on this site for over 5 years. Kinda feeling nostalgic. So here's a survey mostly for the old people who haven't moved on:

Username(s) (If you've had previous accounts):
When you first joined:
Your first post (The way to figure this out is to go to the "Search" bar right below where it says "Chat" and then go to search by Username and right under it where it says "Username:" put in your username for your oldest account. Then go to "Find Posts from" and make sure it's set to "Anydate." Then go to "Sort Results By" and make sure it is "Posting Date" and "Increasing Order" make sure it is set to search for all categories and keep everything else as the way it is. Feel free to feel feelings of nostalgia and cringe.):
Who you miss who has left:
What you miss about the old Guide:
What you think about the current Guide:

Mine:
Username(s) (If you've had previous accounts): SRNitro
When you first joined: I first joined on July 8,, 2012.
Your first post (The way to figure this out is to go to the "Search" bar right below where it says "Chat" and then go to search by Username and right under it where it says "Username:" put in your username for your oldest account. Then go to "Find Posts from" and make sure it's set to "Anydate." Then go to "Sort Results By" and make sure it is "Posting Date" and "Increasing Order" make sure it is set to search for all categories and keep everything else as the way it is. Feel free to feel feelings of nostalgia and cringe.): This is what I posted on a thread called "Minecraft." I was pretty much obsessed with this game. I said, "It's a game where you have to survive, but not just survive! What you do is you can make your own pick axe and start digging to find things that are valuable like diamonds, and theres monsters that try to destroy your houses and try to get you! But luckily you can make swords! :D I insist you to try it! It's fun!"
Who you miss who has left: BerryGirl13 for some reason. I don't really miss her I just remember always being there and commenting.
What you miss about the old Guide: It was pretty cringe. The only thing I miss is the amount of people in the chat.
What you think about the current Guide: I like how it's still mostly the same people. I remember seeing you guys not being able to comprehend anything logically, including myself. I just like how we've all grown up somehow. It's not like ROBLOX where it was infested with little kids and then you had to leave and move on because the kids ruined it for you. I understand I was a kid at one point but sometimes there are just too many.
Satire... Some people get it, some people don't. If you don't like it, then tell me because I'm open-minded! If I disagree with you that is probably because I approached your idea logically and thought it was wrong by my standards.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mittens92999

I've been here for a long time... How long have you been here survey. 3 weeks 5 days ago #85365

• mittens92999
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I've got peace like a river in my soul...
  • Thank you received: 330
SRNitro wrote:
So um... I've been on this site for over 5 years. Kinda feeling nostalgic. So here's a survey mostly for the old people who haven't moved on:

Username(s) (If you've had previous accounts):
When you first joined:
Your first post (The way to figure this out is to go to the "Search" bar right below where it says "Chat" and then go to search by Username and right under it where it says "Username:" put in your username for your oldest account. Then go to "Find Posts from" and make sure it's set to "Anydate." Then go to "Sort Results By" and make sure it is "Posting Date" and "Increasing Order" make sure it is set to search for all categories and keep everything else as the way it is. Feel free to feel feelings of nostalgia and cringe.):
Who you miss who has left:
What you miss about the old Guide:
What you think about the current Guide:

Mine:
Username(s) (If you've had previous accounts): SRNitro
When you first joined: I first joined on July 8,, 2012.
Your first post (The way to figure this out is to go to the "Search" bar right below where it says "Chat" and then go to search by Username and right under it where it says "Username:" put in your username for your oldest account. Then go to "Find Posts from" and make sure it's set to "Anydate." Then go to "Sort Results By" and make sure it is "Posting Date" and "Increasing Order" make sure it is set to search for all categories and keep everything else as the way it is. Feel free to feel feelings of nostalgia and cringe.): This is what I posted on a thread called "Minecraft." I was pretty much obsessed with this game. I said, "It's a game where you have to survive, but not just survive! What you do is you can make your own pick axe and start digging to find things that are valuable like diamonds, and theres monsters that try to destroy your houses and try to get you! But luckily you can make swords! :D I insist you to try it! It's fun!"
Who you miss who has left: BerryGirl13 for some reason. I don't really miss her I just remember always being there and commenting.
What you miss about the old Guide: It was pretty cringe. The only thing I miss is the amount of people in the chat.
What you think about the current Guide: I like how it's still mostly the same people. I remember seeing you guys not being able to comprehend anything logically, including myself. I just like how we've all grown up somehow. It's not like ROBLOX where it was infested with little kids and then you had to leave and move on because the kids ruined it for you. I understand I was a kid at one point but sometimes there are just too many.

Username: mittens92999
When I first joined: Jan. 7, 2013, I have been on here for over 4 and a half years.
My first post: I posted this under a thread called, "Why did people create Halloween". I said, " I wish Halloween was not a thing. Every one at my school celebrates Halloween and eats pork and does other back things. :" Lol.
Who I miss who have left: DaughterOfGod13 and Godsadvicegiver12
What I miss about the old Guide: There was alot more people, it kind of seems like Guide is dying now...
The current Guide: I agree with SRNItro, I like how everyone on here has matured. I know I have lol. I kind of seems like a family.
2 Timothy 4:7- I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

-15 years old

I've been here for a long time... How long have you been here survey. 3 weeks 5 days ago #85378

• missionarykid
  • I'm MK. Call me MK.
  • Thank you received: 543
usernames: MK. no previous accounts. I can remember my own password lol.
When you first joined: May 31, 2014
First post: Topic called "Rock Music and Worship". I had a few posts on that but I deleted them in the future lol.
Who you miss who has left: 12pearlygates, Lloyd kinda disappeared, HF recently left ( :()
What do you miss about the old guide: it was old.
What you think about the new guide: not much. it could be improved in many ways but it is good. it works lol.

Stverno is a FEMALE. I am a FEMALE too.

MINISTRY CHAT: us21.chatzy.com/67264006884418

I've been here for a long time... How long have you been here survey. 3 weeks 5 days ago #85384

• horsegirl04
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Thank you received: 344
Usernames: JESUS LOVES horsegirl04
When you first joined: May 29, 2014, February 24, 2015
First post: horsegirl04: NEW AVATAR!!!! "cool!!! B) B) "
Who do you miss who has left: HF 12 pearlygates, everyone
What do you miss about the old Guide: LLB was on the old website I saw it but never went on.
What do you think about the new Guide: It's good

@MK you joined two days after I did :P

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
#IMPORTANT #STVERNOISAGRIL #HASHTAGMOVEMENT

I've been here for a long time... How long have you been here survey. 3 weeks 5 days ago #85391

• Quirky
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2911
Usernames: Godgirl7, Godslittlegirl, Quirky (current...obviously)
When you first joined: 19 June 2012 (Gasp! Its been five years man!)
First post: heeeeey B) (from "Say hi to me...or else" created by trio3
Who do you miss who has left: DaughterofGod, Cassie, Lloyd (he was so funny!), heyabby, Preciousabby1116, faithfulforever
What do you miss about the old Guide: On the talent showcase it use to look like you were pinning your talents onto a corkboard. I thought that was pretty cool. I kinda understand why they changed it though cause the board would get kind of crowded.
What do you think about the new Guide: It's great! I like being a mod B)

I've been here for a long time... How long have you been here survey. 3 weeks 5 days ago #85397

• missionarykid
  • I'm MK. Call me MK.
  • Thank you received: 543
horsegirl04 wrote:
Usernames: JESUS LOVES horsegirl04
When you first joined: May 29, 2014, February 24, 2015
First post: horsegirl04: NEW AVATAR!!!! "cool!!! B) B) "
Who do you miss who has left: HF 12 pearlygates, everyone
What do you miss about the old Guide: LLB was on the old website I saw it but never went on.
What do you think about the new Guide: It's good

@MK you joined two days after I did :P
Lol.

Stverno is a FEMALE. I am a FEMALE too.

MINISTRY CHAT: us21.chatzy.com/67264006884418

I've been here for a long time... How long have you been here survey. 2 weeks 6 days ago #85543

• sunnyside1
  • Saved to Serve
  • Thank you received: 385
Usernames: I've always been sunnyside1 :)
Register date: June 25, 2013
First post: Pets!!!!! from notturningaside, "I have a cat named Patchey, a cat named Tsing-two, and a rabbit named Sniffey. ;) For a wild animal I would want a panther cub. For another tame animal I would want a horse. But I live in the city. :( " (I wanted a panther cub? :blink: )
People who've left: Mercylove
Old Guide: It seemed closer. I felt more free to express myself.
New Guide: Now I guess I'm just outgrowing Guide so y'all feel more distant :unsure: That's ok though :whistle: :)
Sometimes we worry,
Sometimes we fret.
Sometimes we feel like
We can't move a step.

But God is still with us.
Keep Him in mind.
Trust in Him alway.
He is ever so kind.

I've been here for a long time... How long have you been here survey. 2 weeks 6 days ago #85550

• emmykitty
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Thank you received: 294
Username: Always emmykitty :cheer:
Register date: June 30, 2013
First post: Well, I think it's gone, but I posted on a topic about guy problems and I was like "SO THE GUY I LIKE DOESNT LIKE ME HE LIKES MY FRIEND AND IS DATING HER AND HE'S 11 SHE'S 10 IM 10" and yeahhhhhhh... explains a lot about me xD
People I miss: DatFailKid
Old Guide: Do you mean old website or guide back then???? Um, from back then... the adult mods would actually post a lot
New Guide: It's cool :)

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD

I've been here for a long time... How long have you been here survey. 2 weeks 6 days ago #85560

• Blue Tornado
  • I'm an otaku.
  • Thank you received: 784
Username: Blue Tornado
Joined: September 1, 2013 (wow, just over four years now, I feel old)
My first post, from the same day I joined: "I am going to Osh Kosh! I am from Riverside, just so you know."
Who I miss who has left: I haven't really noticed many people leaving. It's always mostly the same crowd.
What I miss about the old Guide: It's always looked the same for me, except the chatroom. It used to have 20+ people on at one time. Remember that? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
What I think about the current Guide: There's not enough hype on the chatroom lol

"And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:20

Animal Jam: Batsey9
Club Penguin: Bat Wen
Roblox: BlueTorn

I've been here for a long time... How long have you been here survey. 2 weeks 6 days ago #85561

• SRNitro
  • NOW ONLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Thank you received: 421
emmykitty wrote:
Username: Always emmykitty :cheer:
Register date: June 30, 2013
First post: Well, I think it's gone, but I posted on a topic about guy problems and I was like "SO THE GUY I LIKE DOESNT LIKE ME HE LIKES MY FRIEND AND IS DATING HER AND HE'S 11 SHE'S 10 IM 10" and yeahhhhhhh... explains a lot about me xD
People I miss: DatFailKid
Old Guide: Do you mean old website or guide back then???? Um, from back then... the adult mods would actually post a lot
New Guide: It's cool :)
Yeah actually that's true the mods (Not counting Quirky she doesn't count) actually posted then. Idk it seems like they're busy and we have been fine without them (Not saying we don't want you guys it would be cool to have you post but we're fine.
Satire... Some people get it, some people don't. If you don't like it, then tell me because I'm open-minded! If I disagree with you that is probably because I approached your idea logically and thought it was wrong by my standards.

I've been here for a long time... How long have you been here survey. 2 weeks 6 days ago #85565

• horsegirl04
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Thank you received: 344
Blue Tornado wrote:
Username: Blue Tornado
Joined: September 1, 2013 (wow, just over four years now, I feel old)
My first post, from the same day I joined: "I am going to Osh Kosh! I am from Riverside, just so you know."
Who I miss who has left: I haven't really noticed many people leaving. It's always mostly the same crowd.
What I miss about the old Guide: It's always looked the same for me, except the chatroom. It used to have 20+ people on at one time. Remember that? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
What I think about the current Guide: There's not enough hype on the chat room lol
there is less people in the chat room then there was a few months ago

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
#IMPORTANT #STVERNOISAGRIL #HASHTAGMOVEMENT

I've been here for a long time... How long have you been here survey. 2 weeks 6 days ago #85574

• tasha1507
  • God, Jesus, Cats, Music, Pink = Me
  • Thank you received: 139
Username: always been tasha1507

When you first joined: July 2011 I think? (when guide was still the old blue site xD)

Your first post: "Are there any 14 year old girls here? I haven't found any 14, most girls are 12 or 13. :dry:" haha, I think there are quite a few 14 year old girls here now xD
Who you miss who has left: Lots of people man

What you miss about the old Guide: I miss how many people used to be on Guide chat, even tho it could get crazy xD

What you think about the current Guide: It's pretty good, although I don't really participate anymore so yeah xP

I've been here for a long time... How long have you been here survey. 2 weeks 5 days ago #85610

Username(s) (If you've had previous accounts): Notturningaside
When you first joined: I first joined on August 5, 2010
Your first post: um, idk, I think it was on something about adventures in Odyssey (that was 7 years ago, so it's no longer searchable)
Who you miss who has left: honey flower, God'sadvisegiver, daze, and others who I cannot recall their users at the moment
What you miss about the old Guide: VJRD's Friday night bible study, other than that... There have been 3 guide eras I have been through, so I've seen a lot of change.
What you think about the current Guide: so much cleaner, and a better color scheme, very supportive members, and not usually so crazy.
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky

I've been here for a long time... How long have you been here survey. 2 weeks 5 days ago #85627

• Zipfrost64
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Basketball is the best sport. Don't @ me
  • Thank you received: 34
Username(s) (If you've had previous accounts): Zipfrost64
When you first joined: May 6, 2012
Your first post: I'm not really sure but I'm sure it's probably really cringy lol
Who you miss who has left: JunkMonkey
What you miss about the old Guide: The active-ness of everyone especially on chat
What you think about the current Guide: its better design wise and the community has matured and grown

Forget the king's horses and forget the king's men.
The King is coming back to put us together again.

#Filipino
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds