Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What if????

What if???? 2 months 3 weeks ago #82568

• nadcombo
  • Thank you received: 43
Suppose, just suppose, that light had a mass of .2mg, and you put a standard 40w incandescent bulb in a pitch black room. Three feet away is a 3in in diameter tube, with an 8oz roller inside. now, the tube it's in is indefinitely long, just so the final measurement isn't affected by the sudden end of a pipe, now say the bulb was turned on for precisely 2sec. and each photon has a mass of .2 mg, how far would the roller go?
make sure you factor in the approx amount of photons, the friction factor, the mass of photons, speed, and air pressure, and any other variables that I missed.
COUNTRY'S GOOD OK!!! IF YA DONT BELIVE ME?! listen to three wooden crosses, and what ifs, and drunk on you, and forever country. THATS MY opinion...

results may very......
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What if???? 2 months 3 weeks ago #82573

• Kwesi
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Thank you received: 1333
If I had one word to say it would be

#Confuzzeled
Today, give yourself permission to be outrageously kind, irrationally warm, improbably generous. I promise it will be a blast
Sasha Dichter
The following user(s) said Thank You: lianne11, Razena

What if???? 2 months 2 weeks ago #82574

• 20awesome00
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Guitar + Lake = :)
  • Thank you received: 381
Lol if I had one word to say it would be

#why
Try being informed instead of just opinionated...

What if???? 2 months 2 weeks ago #82587

• nadcombo
haha, come on, ask google :) or remember that when an object hits another, it has an equal and opposite reaction. so, find the formula, or make it, then answer. 671 mil mph is light. now, figure out how many photons come out of the bulb in those two sec. which is impossible, so let's say for an easy num, 100 photons went into the pipe. and since they have a mass of .2 mg, = 20 grams of force if all it at once. now figure out the energy of a 20 g particle, moving 671 mill mph. now factor in the formula for friction, and there is your answer. and divide the particle energy by 2, remember newtons law.
COUNTRY'S GOOD OK!!! IF YA DONT BELIVE ME?! listen to three wooden crosses, and what ifs, and drunk on you, and forever country. THATS MY opinion...

results may very......

What if???? 2 months 2 weeks ago #82596

• jGod8865
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 102
nadcombo wrote:
Suppose, just suppose, that light had a mass of .2mg, and you put a standard 40w incandescent bulb in a pitch black room. Three feet away is a 3in in diameter tube, with an 8oz roller inside. now, the tube it's in is indefinitely long, just so the final measurement isn't affected by the sudden end of a pipe, now say the bulb was turned on for precisely 2sec. and each photon has a mass of .2 mg, how far would the roller go?
make sure you factor in the approx amount of photons, the friction factor, the mass of photons, speed, and air pressure, and any other variables that I missed.

What grade r u in b/c I'm going to 9th what you are saying sounds like you are getting a Phd in what ever you are talking about.

What if???? 2 months 2 weeks ago #82601

• SRNitro
  • NOW ONLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Thank you received: 421
nadcombo wrote:

We get it, you're smart in that area. :dry: If you're not just trying to be smart and actually asking a question, "Why ask the Adventist forum and not a scientific forum?"
Satire... Some people get it, some people don't. If you don't like it, then tell me because I'm open-minded! If I disagree with you that is probably because I approached your idea logically and thought it was wrong by my standards.

What if???? 2 months 2 weeks ago #82607

• master builder
  • I can build all things through Christ who gives me
  • Thank you received: 30
:huh:

What if???? 2 months 2 weeks ago #82611

• nadcombo
jGod8865 wrote:
nadcombo wrote:

What grade r u in b/c I'm going to 9th what you are saying sounds like you are getting a Phd in what ever you are talking about.
lol im in 9th, aaannndd im a nerd you could say. and im proud of it. every time some one says it, they are sayin im smarter :woohoo:

results may very......

What if???? 2 months 2 weeks ago #82622

• LittleLadyBug
  • love dinosurs oh and sleep :) class fossil
  • Thank you received: 180
huh well nad(is it okay if i call you that) well you're smart!!! congratulations. now if you will excuse me i am going to go and cry
All have fallen short of the glory of God our penalty is death but thanks be to God he has made a way for us!

Elena :)
#BUNNYBUNNY #thebunnymovement

What if???? 2 months 2 weeks ago #82623

• nadcombo
You do realize, I just found a topic that befuddled every one on guide? waa hoooo

results may very......

What if???? 2 months 2 weeks ago #82625

• emmykitty
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Thank you received: 294
nadcombo wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
nadcombo wrote:

lol im in 9th, aaannndd im a nerd you could say. and im proud of it. every time some one says it, they are sayin im smarter :woohoo:
ompb we're in the same grade and i was totally clued out to what you said :lol: :lol:

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD

What if???? 2 months 2 weeks ago #82632

• horsegirl04
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Thank you received: 344
wait, what? :huh:

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
#IMPORTANT #STVERNOISAGRIL #HASHTAGMOVEMENT

What if???? 2 months 2 weeks ago #82652

• LittleLadyBug
nadcombo wrote:
You do realize, I just found a topic that befuddled every one on guide? waa hoooo
r u saying u like to hear that i am crying jk
All have fallen short of the glory of God our penalty is death but thanks be to God he has made a way for us!

What if???? 2 months 2 weeks ago #82695

• Stverno
  • NOW ONLINE
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Thank you received: 982
Obviously the answer is twizzlers. Duh.

NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
Last Edit: 2 months 2 weeks ago by Stverno.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lianne11, Quirky

What if???? 2 months 2 weeks ago #82697

• Cool Cat
  • I love computers and dirt bikes
  • Thank you received: 224
nadcombo wrote:
haha, come on, ask google :) or remember that when an object hits another, it has an equal and opposite reaction. so, find the formula, or make it, then answer. 671 mil mph is light. now, figure out how many photons come out of the bulb in those two sec. which is impossible, so let's say for an easy num, 100 photons went into the pipe. and since they have a mass of .2 mg, = 20 grams of force if all it at once. now figure out the energy of a 20 g particle, moving 671 mill mph. now factor in the formula for friction, and there is your answer. and divide the particle energy by 2, remember newtons law.

.....wow.....
My website: HighGearMX.simplesite.com
Dirt bikes+computers= :-)

What if???? 2 months 2 weeks ago #82703

• 20awesome00
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Guitar + Lake = :)
  • Thank you received: 381
nadcombo wrote:
I don't think this is gonna work... As someone who is still gets letters and numbers confused, I think I will try to grt that straight in my head first.
Anyone else in this boat?
Try being informed instead of just opinionated...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Guitar Kid

What if???? 2 months 2 weeks ago #82707

• jGod8865
  • NOW ONLINE
emmykitty wrote:
nadcombo wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
nadcombo wrote:

ompb we're in the same grade and i was totally clued out to what you said :lol: :lol:

Same that is so sad

What if???? 2 months 2 weeks ago #82708

• jGod8865
  • NOW ONLINE
Stverno wrote:
Yes totally, stverno is our savior she has the answers :cheer:

What if???? 2 months 2 weeks ago #82716

• Stverno
  • NOW ONLINE
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Thank you received: 982
jGod8865 wrote:
Stverno wrote:

When do I not? :P

NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE

What if???? 2 months 2 weeks ago #82717

• emmy01
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Thank you received: 611
Stverno wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
Stverno wrote:

I apologize for interrupting such an obviously highly intellectual conversation, but I believe that the answer would not be twizzlers.

Based off of sound scientific judgement and well proven mathematical analyses, I have come to the conclusion that the answer simply must be chocolate.

There is no other possible answer.
If you hold someone's heart in your hands,
It joins with yours and separates the arrows of war.

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement

What if???? 2 months 2 weeks ago #82729

• jGod8865
  • NOW ONLINE
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
Stverno wrote:

I apologize for interrupting such an obviously highly intellectual conversation, but I believe that the answer would not be twizzlers.

Based off of sound scientific judgement and well proven mathematical analyses, I have come to the conclusion that the answer simply must be chocolate.

Nononononono, Einstein is here the answer based on my scientific and mathematical progress the answer is a mixture of your answers. The answer is chocolate twizzlers. There we go.
The following user(s) said Thank You: horsegirl04, Stverno

What if???? 2 months 2 weeks ago #82772

• lianne11
  • My new favorite sport!
  • Thank you received: 30
jGod8865 wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
nadcombo wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
nadcombo wrote:

Same that is so sad
My goodness, I am in 11th grade, and I still don't get it! :blink: :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum

What if???? 2 months 2 weeks ago #82778

• LittleLadyBug
jGod8865 wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
Stverno wrote:

Nononononono, Einstein is here the answer based on my scientific and mathematical progress the answer is a mixture of your answers. The answer is chocolate twizzlers. There we go.
lol :)

What if???? 2 months 2 weeks ago #82803

• Chickadee
  • I love dogs!!
  • Thank you received: 209
nadcombo wrote:

I'm sorry but this is gibberish...
It is entirely impossible for a photon to have a mass of 0.2 mg. Remember, an atom doesn't even come close to having a mass of 0.2 mg, and an atom's mass is measured in moles. Photons are smaller than atoms.

Second, photons DO NOT have mass.
They are massless and are not matter

So based on these scientific errors, I believe the original poster is messing with brains

What if???? 2 months 2 weeks ago #82810

• Tuftedtitmouse
  • oh, by the way, im a boy
  • Thank you received: 70
According to quantum physics photons do NOT have mass
before you say im a mouse google tufted titmouse
Time to create page: 0.325 seconds