Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Pun wars

Pun wars 7 months 1 week ago #79041

Wait..

I fell for it...

are you calling me a hippo??

hippos are fat...

ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT???
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Pun wars 7 months 1 week ago #79048

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 1155
  • Thank you received: 439
missionarykid wrote:
Wait..

I fell for it...

are you calling me a hippo??

hippos are fat...

ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT???

lol

But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up on wings like eagles,
They will run and not grow weary,
They will walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31 :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Pun wars 7 months 1 week ago #79053

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 1155
  • Thank you received: 439
missionarykid wrote:
Wait..

I fell for it...

are you calling me a hippo??

hippos are fat...

ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT???

no one on here has ever even seen you, I don't think he was calling you fat, :P

But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up on wings like eagles,
They will run and not grow weary,
They will walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31 :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: missionarykid

Pun wars 7 months 1 week ago #79109

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 901
  • Thank you received: 615
missionarykid wrote:
Wait..

I fell for it...

are you calling me a hippo??

hippos are fat...

ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT???
Maybe we're all just hippos...
So you're not fat :P
But Stverno... He She's feet...
ARE WE CALLING STVERNO SKINNY?!
too lazy to have a fancy signature rip
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
It's okay, you won't notice I'm gone ^O^
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: missionarykid

Pun wars 7 months 1 week ago #79323

  • Stverno
  • Stverno's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Posts: 825
  • Thank you received: 996
TravelPastel wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
Wait..

I fell for it...

are you calling me a hippo??

hippos are fat...

ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT???
Maybe we're all just hippos...
So you're not fat :P
But Stverno... He She's feet...
ARE WE CALLING STVERNO SKINNY?!

Excuse you :P

I have feet, and they are glorious.
But that does not mean that I AM feet. (Unfortunately)

*sighs*

I'm a human, just like you.
But I am one with fantastically amazing feet.

As for the second part, thanks :lol:

If I'm skinny, then if a bunch of cannibals gathered a group of people together to decide who to eat, I'd be last :lol:



NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
Last Edit: 7 months 1 week ago by Stverno.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TravelPastel

Pun wars 7 months 1 week ago #79327

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 901
  • Thank you received: 615
Stverno wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
Wait..

I fell for it...

are you calling me a hippo??

hippos are fat...

ARE YOU CALLING ME FAT???
Maybe we're all just hippos...
So you're not fat :P
But Stverno... He She's feet...
ARE WE CALLING STVERNO SKINNY?!

Excuse you :P

I have feet, and they are glorious.
But that does not mean that I AM feet. (Unfortunately)

*sighs*

I'm a human, just like you.
But I am one with fantastically amazing feet.

As for the second part, thanks :lol:

If I'm skinny, then if a bunch of cannibals gathered a group of people together to decide who to eat, I'd be last :lol:
Lol
Makes sense

Sorry if I offended you
too lazy to have a fancy signature rip
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
It's okay, you won't notice I'm gone ^O^
Last Edit: 7 months 1 week ago by TravelPastel.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stverno

Pun wars 7 months 1 week ago #79486

  • Allison C
  • Allison C's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • To know him is life.
  • Posts: 286
  • Thank you received: 184
Found these on the internet :)

~Singing in the shower is all fun and games until you get Shampoo in your mouth. Then it becomes a soap opera.
~Are Finland's borders Finish lines?
~What job did the frog have at the hotel? Bellhop.
~What do you do with a sick chemist? If you can't helium, and you can't curium, then you might as well barium
~Plateaus. The highest form of flattery
~What's the difference between a cat and a comma? One has clause at the end of its paws, and the other is a pause at the end of its clause.
~Santa's helpers are subordinate clauses
~Acupuncture is a jab well done
~I break into song if I can't find the key.
~I had a job crushing pop cans. It was soda pressing.
~Math. The only place where people buy 64 watermelons and no one wonders why...
~The police were called to a daycare. A three-year-old was resisting a rest.

That's all for now! :side:
To know Him is life.
To see him is Faith.
To feel Him is mercy.
To touch him is grace.

To be near him is love.
He's your light in the dark.
Your life will be beautiful
When he's near your heart.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, emmy01, TravelPastel, ClimberforGod

Pun wars 7 months 1 week ago #79515

  • ClimberforGod
  • ClimberforGod's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Reading+climbing+dragons+syfy+​God=my awesome life.
  • Posts: 278
  • Thank you received: 99
Hey, did you here the one about Cheddar? Never mind, its to cheesy!
helping one person may not change the world,
but it could change the world for one person.

l]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Pun wars 7 months 1 week ago #79516

  • ClimberforGod
  • ClimberforGod's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Reading+climbing+dragons+syfy+​God=my awesome life.
  • Posts: 278
  • Thank you received: 99
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
helping one person may not change the world,
but it could change the world for one person.

l]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Pun wars 7 months 1 week ago #79522

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 901
  • Thank you received: 615
ClimberforGod wrote:
Hey, did you here the one about Cheddar? Never mind, its to cheesy!
Well isn't that gouda
too lazy to have a fancy signature rip
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
It's okay, you won't notice I'm gone ^O^
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ClimberforGod

Pun wars 7 months 1 week ago #79556

  • emmy01
  • emmy01's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Posts: 463
  • Thank you received: 622
It was a horrible summer for Humpty Dumpty, but he had a great fall.

Parallel lines have so much in common, it's too bad they'll never meet.

Patient: The problem is that obesity runs in my family.
Doctor: No, the problem is that no one runs in your family.
TravelPastel! Happy birthday! Your 16th year of life will be an awesome one as long as Jesus is in it.:)

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, Stverno, TravelPastel

Pun wars 7 months 6 days ago #79566

  • bush possum
  • bush possum's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Posts: 1001
  • Thank you received: 1170
emmy01 wrote:
It was a horrible summer for Humpty Dumpty, but he had a great fall.

Parallel lines have so much in common, it's too bad they'll never meet.

Patient: The problem is that obesity runs in my family.
Doctor: No, the problem is that no one runs in your family.
LOL!!! I absolutely love them :D
Have you heard this one?
Doctor: Does anyone in your family suffer from insanity?
Patient: No, they all seem to enjoy it!
1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, emmy01, Stverno, ClimberforGod

Pun wars 7 months 6 days ago #79572

  • ClimberforGod
  • ClimberforGod's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Reading+climbing+dragons+syfy+​God=my awesome life.
  • Posts: 278
  • Thank you received: 99
Teacher: Eva, can you show me where America is?

Eva: right there! *points*

Teacher: class, who discovered America?

Class: Eva did!
helping one person may not change the world,
but it could change the world for one person.

l]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Pun wars 7 months 6 days ago #79573

  • ClimberforGod
  • ClimberforGod's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Reading+climbing+dragons+syfy+​God=my awesome life.
  • Posts: 278
  • Thank you received: 99
A five year old girl and her grandma were sitting on the porch. The girl says to her grandma:

Grandma, when I grow up, I'm gonna marry the boy next door.

Grandmother: why is that?

Girl: because mommy said to never cross the street!
helping one person may not change the world,
but it could change the world for one person.

l]
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stverno, TravelPastel

Pun wars 7 months 6 days ago #79583

  • emmy01
  • emmy01's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Posts: 463
  • Thank you received: 622
bush possum wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
It was a horrible summer for Humpty Dumpty, but he had a great fall.

Parallel lines have so much in common, it's too bad they'll never meet.

Patient: The problem is that obesity runs in my family.
Doctor: No, the problem is that no one runs in your family.
LOL!!! I absolutely love them :D
Have you heard this one?
Doctor: Does anyone in your family suffer from insanity?
Patient: No, they all seem to enjoy it!
LOL! Yeah, I've heard that one before...

That's totally my family right there! :lol:
TravelPastel! Happy birthday! Your 16th year of life will be an awesome one as long as Jesus is in it.:)

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum

Pun wars 7 months 5 days ago #79594

I'm getting my sis ready for school. she's 4.

ASSIGNMENT: Label these objects.
ME: What are these?
SIS: objects.

*sigh*

#teachingsmartkids #besidestheobvious @HF will get that inside joke.

~MK
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, horsegirl04, emmy01, Stverno, TravelPastel, ClimberforGod

Pun wars 7 months 2 days ago #79856

  • Stverno
  • Stverno's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Posts: 825
  • Thank you received: 996
Getting me ready for school (I'm old enough to get me ready)

Me: URGHHHHHH.

Me to me: Get up, ya little lazy.

Me: But, sleep.

Me to me: Ah, you got me with your twisted logic.

We then proceed to sleep for another five minutes.



NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, TravelPastel

Pun wars 7 months 2 days ago #79867

  • ClimberforGod
  • ClimberforGod's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Reading+climbing+dragons+syfy+​God=my awesome life.
  • Posts: 278
  • Thank you received: 99
Stverno wrote:
Getting me ready for school (I'm old enough to get me ready)

Me: URGHHHHHH.

Me to me: Get up, ya little lazy.

Me: But, sleep.

Me to me: Ah, you got me with your twisted logic.

We then proceed to sleep for another five minutes.

When I decide to sleep for "five minutes", I miss my bus. Well I did until I started to home school but ya know what I mean!
helping one person may not change the world,
but it could change the world for one person.

l]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Pun wars 7 months 2 days ago #79893

  • Stverno
  • Stverno's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Posts: 825
  • Thank you received: 996
ClimberforGod wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Getting me ready for school (I'm old enough to get me ready)

Me: URGHHHHHH.

Me to me: Get up, ya little lazy.

Me: But, sleep.

Me to me: Ah, you got me with your twisted logic.

We then proceed to sleep for another five minutes.

When I decide to sleep for "five minutes", I miss my bus. Well I did until I started to home school but ya know what I mean!

Ah, the joys of carpool.

Of course, if you sleep in too much, you get no breakfast.

But whatevs.



NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Pun wars 7 months 2 days ago #79899

  • emmy01
  • emmy01's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Posts: 463
  • Thank you received: 622
Ah, look at all you lucky peeps who can sleep in...

Me, I have a wonderful mother who wakes me up if I'm not out of bed before 7...

I'd rather miss breakfast.
TravelPastel! Happy birthday! Your 16th year of life will be an awesome one as long as Jesus is in it.:)

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Stverno

Pun wars 7 months 1 day ago #79935

  • bush possum
  • bush possum's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Posts: 1001
  • Thank you received: 1170
Stverno wrote:
ClimberforGod wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Getting me ready for school (I'm old enough to get me ready)

Me: URGHHHHHH.

Me to me: Get up, ya little lazy.

Me: But, sleep.

Me to me: Ah, you got me with your twisted logic.

We then proceed to sleep for another five minutes.

When I decide to sleep for "five minutes", I miss my bus. Well I did until I started to home school but ya know what I mean!

Ah, the joys of carpool.

Of course, if you sleep in too much, you get no breakfast.

But whatevs.
Sleep over breakfast anytime, right? I think we all lie to ourselves about those "five more minutes".... :dry:
1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: emmy01, Stverno, ClimberforGod

Pun wars 7 months 1 day ago #79940

  • ClimberforGod
  • ClimberforGod's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Reading+climbing+dragons+syfy+​God=my awesome life.
  • Posts: 278
  • Thank you received: 99
bush possum wrote:
Stverno wrote:
ClimberforGod wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Getting me ready for school (I'm old enough to get me ready)

Me: URGHHHHHH.

Me to me: Get up, ya little lazy.

Me: But, sleep.

Me to me: Ah, you got me with your twisted logic.

We then proceed to sleep for another five minutes.

When I decide to sleep for "five minutes", I miss my bus. Well I did until I started to home school but ya know what I mean!

Ah, the joys of carpool.

Of course, if you sleep in too much, you get no breakfast.

But whatevs.
Sleep over breakfast anytime, right? I think we all lie to ourselves about those "five more minutes".... :dry:

:lol: yes definitely
helping one person may not change the world,
but it could change the world for one person.

l]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Pun wars 6 months 4 weeks ago #80196

  • SirGeneralCliche
  • SirGeneralCliche's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Posts: 734
  • Thank you received: 575
Man: I am depressed.

suddenly, pineapples

Man: This does not help.
All rules have exceptions, including this one.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TravelPastel

Pun wars 6 months 4 weeks ago #80197

  • SirGeneralCliche
  • SirGeneralCliche's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Posts: 734
  • Thank you received: 575
At breakfast I threw the butter because I wanted to see butterfly, but I wish my aim was butter because I missed my toast by a small margarine.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
All rules have exceptions, including this one.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: horsegirl04, Mp137

Pun wars 6 months 4 weeks ago #80319

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 901
  • Thank you received: 615
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
Man: I am depressed.

suddenly, pineapples

Man: This does not help.
Man: Did you know carrots are good for your eyeballs
Other man: Sticks carrots in eyes
You lied to me.

ASDF movies are what was popular when I was younger
too lazy to have a fancy signature rip
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
It's okay, you won't notice I'm gone ^O^
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.288 seconds