Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Do the most FUNNIEST sentence/paragraph ever!!!!!!!

Do the most FUNNIEST sentence/paragraph ever!!!!!!! 1 year 2 months ago #62798

  • Peach1
  • Peach1's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love God, my Bible, my family, and my church
  • Posts: 593
  • Thank you received: 86
Will announce the winners next week! :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Do the most FUNNIEST sentence/paragraph ever!!!!!!! 1 year 2 months ago #63090

  • emmykitty
  • emmykitty's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Posts: 752
  • Thank you received: 323
idk this is SO hard!!!!

After being caught Skyping a girl by his brother, the dude passed out with a THUD!


maybe that wasn't too funny...


#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Do the most FUNNIEST sentence/paragraph ever!!!!!!! 1 year 2 months ago #63129

  • SirGeneralCliche
  • SirGeneralCliche's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Posts: 720
  • Thank you received: 564
Nose.
All rules have exceptions, including this one.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Do the most FUNNIEST sentence/paragraph ever!!!!!!! 1 year 2 months ago #63168

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 1134
  • Thank you received: 430
1. What do you think about the magical yellow unicorn who dances on the rainbow with a spoonful of blue cheese dressing? :woohoo:
2. The sparkly lamp ate a pillow then punched Larry.
3. I am so blue I'm greener than purple. :sick:

But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up on wings like eagles,
They will run and not grow weary,
They will walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31 :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Do the most FUNNIEST sentence/paragraph ever!!!!!!! 1 year 2 months ago #63174

  • Blue Tornado
  • Blue Tornado's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I'm an otaku.
  • Posts: 1059
  • Thank you received: 862
So I was at a teen retreat and one of the performances a group had was the white gloves to the black light. They turned out the lights and they did their thing, it was really cool. So when they finished, I said, "I guess you could say...that performance...was...lit"


"And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:20

Animal Jam: Batsey9
Club Penguin: rip
Roblox: BlueTorn
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Birdie500

Do the most FUNNIEST sentence/paragraph ever!!!!!!! 1 year 2 months ago #63392

  • Peach1
  • Peach1's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love God, my Bible, my family, and my church
  • Posts: 593
  • Thank you received: 86
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
Nose.

Ok. Sir, you win!!!!!! THAT WAS JUST SOOOOOOOOO RANDOM!!!!!!! :lol: :silly: :lol: :silly: :lol: :silly: :lol: :silly: :lol: :silly: :lol: :silly: :lol: :silly: :lol: :silly: :lol: :silly: :lol: :silly: :lol: :silly: :lol: :silly: :lol: :silly: :lol: :silly: :lol: :silly:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Do the most FUNNIEST sentence/paragraph ever!!!!!!! 1 year 2 months ago #63393

  • Peach1
  • Peach1's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love God, my Bible, my family, and my church
  • Posts: 593
  • Thank you received: 86
horsegirl04 wrote:
1. What do you think about the magical yellow unicorn who dances on the rainbow with a spoonful of blue cheese dressing? :woohoo:
2. The sparkly lamp ate a pillow then punched Larry.
3. I am so blue I'm greener than purple. :sick:

HORSE YOU ARE DEFINITELY SECOND!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOO HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Do the most FUNNIEST sentence/paragraph ever!!!!!!! 1 year 2 months ago #63394

  • Peach1
  • Peach1's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love God, my Bible, my family, and my church
  • Posts: 593
  • Thank you received: 86
emmykitty wrote:
idk this is SO hard!!!!

After being caught Skyping a girl by his brother, the dude passed out with a THUD!


maybe that wasn't too funny...

Lol. I don't really get it.... :whistle: :cheer:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Do the most FUNNIEST sentence/paragraph ever!!!!!!! 1 year 2 months ago #63467

  • emmykitty
  • emmykitty's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Posts: 752
  • Thank you received: 323
Peach1 wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
idk this is SO hard!!!!

After being caught Skyping a girl by his brother, the dude passed out with a THUD!


maybe that wasn't too funny...

Lol. I don't really get it.... :whistle: :cheer:

This is what happens when this guy is Skyping a girl and gets caught by his brother :silly:


#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Do the most FUNNIEST sentence/paragraph ever!!!!!!! 1 year 2 months ago #63471

  • Peach1
  • Peach1's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love God, my Bible, my family, and my church
  • Posts: 593
  • Thank you received: 86
emmykitty wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
emmykitty wrote:
idk this is SO hard!!!!

After being caught Skyping a girl by his brother, the dude passed out with a THUD!


maybe that wasn't too funny...

Lol. I don't really get it.... :whistle: :cheer:

This is what happens when this guy is Skyping a girl and gets caught by his brother :silly:

Lol!!!!!!!!!! :lol:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Do the most FUNNIEST sentence/paragraph ever!!!!!!! 1 year 2 months ago #63495

  • Cool Cat
  • Cool Cat's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love computers and dirt bikes
  • Posts: 710
  • Thank you received: 226
We have to go work for the a studio and that would be a great idea to have it together on a Sunday afternoon with and at the least our time to is talk with to the kids to see what they!!!!!
My website: HighGearMX.simplesite.com
Dirt bikes+computers= :-)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Do the most FUNNIEST sentence/paragraph ever!!!!!!! 1 year 2 months ago #63571

  • maplesyruphotel9
  • maplesyruphotel9's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • ~Star wars Is What I Live For~
  • Posts: 501
  • Thank you received: 137
Dad: Why don't you go play with you friends?
Son: You are my friend :)
Dad: Look I'm just using you for your scooter

:silly: :silly: Lol Love dis
Miraculous Ladybug is My Life Goals <3

BIGGEST Star Wars Fan you Will Ever Meet!

SnapChat- maplesyruphotel (will show up as Paige)
Instagram- paige_olivvia09
Youtube: SushiCat (My friend and I's channel)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Do the most FUNNIEST sentence/paragraph ever!!!!!!! 1 year 2 months ago #63714

  • miss amazing
  • miss amazing's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Hurry up Summer!
  • Posts: 331
  • Thank you received: 196
Blue Tornado wrote:
So I was at a teen retreat and one of the performances a group had was the white gloves to the black light. They turned out the lights and they did their thing, it was really cool. So when they finished, I said, "I guess you could say...that performance...was...lit"
Lol!
Hannah...always a kiwi at heart.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Do the most FUNNIEST sentence/paragraph ever!!!!!!! 1 year 2 months ago #63947

  • LittleLadyBug
  • LittleLadyBug's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • love dinosurs oh and sleep :) class fossil
  • Posts: 411
  • Thank you received: 183
#i am invisable
All have fallen short of the glory of God our penalty is death but thanks be to God he has made a way for us!

Elena :)
#BUNNYBUNNY #thebunnymovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Do the most FUNNIEST sentence/paragraph ever!!!!!!! 1 year 2 months ago #63970

  • Peach1
  • Peach1's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love God, my Bible, my family, and my church
  • Posts: 593
  • Thank you received: 86
LittleLadyBug wrote:
#i am invisable

That's ture. I can't see you!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Do the most FUNNIEST sentence/paragraph ever!!!!!!! 1 year 1 month ago #64110

  • Blue Tornado
  • Blue Tornado's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I'm an otaku.
  • Posts: 1059
  • Thank you received: 862
Blue Tornado wrote:
So I was at a teen retreat and one of the performances a group had was the white gloves to the black light. They turned out the lights and they did their thing, it was really cool. So when they finished, I said, "I guess you could say...that performance...was...lit"

Update, I made a new pun. I was playing for church one Sabbath when I started to cough really bad. I asked for a cough drop, but all Dad had was lemon. I hate lemon, but what am I supposed to do at this point? I took it and played and did my thing.

Fast forward to the car ride home and I said, "I guess you could say...I had to...suck it up"


"And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:20

Animal Jam: Batsey9
Club Penguin: rip
Roblox: BlueTorn
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky

Do the most FUNNIEST sentence/paragraph ever!!!!!!! 1 year 1 month ago #64279

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3941
  • Thank you received: 3133
True story: One of our chickens just stole a piece of mac and cheese from my mom's plate. :lol:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Birdie500, LEMONwizard

Do the most FUNNIEST sentence/paragraph ever!!!!!!! 1 year 1 month ago #64280

  • LittleLadyBug
  • LittleLadyBug's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • love dinosurs oh and sleep :) class fossil
  • Posts: 411
  • Thank you received: 183
For Sale: Parachute. Only used once, never opened, small stain.
I never let my schooling interfere with my education
I can resist everything except temptation
I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer.
Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use.
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my grandfather did–in his sleep. Not yelling and screaming like the passengers in his car.
Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back.
Dogs have masters. Cats have staff.
If at first you don’t succeed . . . so much for skydiving.
How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?
I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives.
All have fallen short of the glory of God our penalty is death but thanks be to God he has made a way for us!

Elena :)
#BUNNYBUNNY #thebunnymovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, Razena, Blue Tornado, LEMONwizard, horsegirl04, emmy01, Ruthie, ClimberforGod

Do the most FUNNIEST sentence/paragraph ever!!!!!!! 1 year 1 month ago #64387

  • SirGeneralCliche
  • SirGeneralCliche's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Posts: 720
  • Thank you received: 564
Blue Tornado wrote:
Blue Tornado wrote:
So I was at a teen retreat and one of the performances a group had was the white gloves to the black light. They turned out the lights and they did their thing, it was really cool. So when they finished, I said, "I guess you could say...that performance...was...lit"

Update, I made a new pun. I was playing for church one Sabbath when I started to cough really bad. I asked for a cough drop, but all Dad had was lemon. I hate lemon, but what am I supposed to do at this point? I took it and played and did my thing.

Fast forward to the car ride home and I said, "I guess you could say...I had to...suck it up"

Puns are part of my everyday life. It is puntastic. Even when we eat eggs I might crack a yolk. Even this post is riddled with puns, see if you guide yourself to them.
All rules have exceptions, including this one.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, Blue Tornado, horsegirl04

Do the most FUNNIEST sentence/paragraph ever!!!!!!! 1 year 1 month ago #64628

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3941
  • Thank you received: 3133
LittleLadyBug wrote:
For Sale: Parachute. Only used once, never opened, small stain.
I never let my schooling interfere with my education
I can resist everything except temptation
I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer.
Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use.
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my grandfather did–in his sleep. Not yelling and screaming like the passengers in his car.
Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back.
Dogs have masters. Cats have staff.
If at first you don’t succeed . . . so much for skydiving.
How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?
I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives.

Lol I love these!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LittleLadyBug

Do the most FUNNIEST sentence/paragraph ever!!!!!!! 1 year 1 month ago #64911

  • LittleLadyBug
  • LittleLadyBug's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • love dinosurs oh and sleep :) class fossil
  • Posts: 411
  • Thank you received: 183
thank you :)Quirky wrote:
LittleLadyBug wrote:
For Sale: Parachute. Only used once, never opened, small stain.
I never let my schooling interfere with my education
I can resist everything except temptation
I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the answer.
Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use.
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my grandfather did–in his sleep. Not yelling and screaming like the passengers in his car.
Always borrow money from a pessimist. He won’t expect it back.
Dogs have masters. Cats have staff.
If at first you don’t succeed . . . so much for skydiving.
How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?
I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives.

Lol I love these!
All have fallen short of the glory of God our penalty is death but thanks be to God he has made a way for us!

Elena :)
#BUNNYBUNNY #thebunnymovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Do the most FUNNIEST sentence/paragraph ever!!!!!!! 1 year 1 month ago #64913

  • LittleLadyBug
  • LittleLadyBug's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • love dinosurs oh and sleep :) class fossil
  • Posts: 411
  • Thank you received: 183
or can you?
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Peach1 wrote:
LittleLadyBug wrote:
#i am invisable

That's ture. I can't see you!
All have fallen short of the glory of God our penalty is death but thanks be to God he has made a way for us!

Elena :)
#BUNNYBUNNY #thebunnymovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Do the most FUNNIEST sentence/paragraph ever!!!!!!! 11 months 4 weeks ago #66504

  • master builder
  • master builder's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I can build all things through Christ who gives me
  • Posts: 71
  • Thank you received: 30
A cow took a bath and drowned





I guess thats not funny
:side:


Minecraft / xbox username ,veganboy05
Last Edit: 2 days 13 hours ago by master builder. Reason: ?????????
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Do the most FUNNIEST sentence/paragraph ever!!!!!!! 11 months 3 weeks ago #66546

  • Birdie500
  • Birdie500's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • No one understands my love for that horse smell...
  • Posts: 553
  • Thank you received: 313
The moment you walk into a spider web and suddenly turn into a karate master.. :lol: :lol:
To ride on a horse is to fly without wings. XD
*
*
In my life, be lifted high
In our world, be lifted high
In our love, be lifted high
Random lyrics in my signature cause I'm weird XD
----Channy----
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum, Razena, LEMONwizard, horsegirl04, Mp137, emmy01, ClimberforGod

Do the most FUNNIEST sentence/paragraph ever!!!!!!! 11 months 3 weeks ago #66547

  • Birdie500
  • Birdie500's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • No one understands my love for that horse smell...
  • Posts: 553
  • Thank you received: 313
Ok..You guys like punssss...?? Prepare for the biggest cringe :lol: :lol: :lol:

My girlfriend changed after she became a vegetarian...

It's like I've never seen...herbivore!! :lol: :lol:
To ride on a horse is to fly without wings. XD
*
*
In my life, be lifted high
In our world, be lifted high
In our love, be lifted high
Random lyrics in my signature cause I'm weird XD
----Channy----
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, bush possum, ClimberforGod
Time to create page: 0.323 seconds