Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Does it?

Does it? 9 months 4 days ago #66360

  • Skite
  • Skite's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Science and LEGO Bricks. Oh and sleep.
  • Posts: 1132
  • Thank you received: 604
Quirky wrote:
Wait, I am beekeeper is a boy??? I thought you were a girl!!! Daaaaaaaagggghhhhhh!!!!!



You guys might need to prep an extra bedroom for me at that nursing home :pinch:

I am a beekeeper is a boy??? Wow, I also thought he was a girl.
So let me sing for the love
Let me love for the lost
Let me lose all I have
For what I found on the cross
Let me trust you with my life
Let me live to give you praise
Lord, let me praise you
For the grace by which I'm saved
Lord, let me sing

- Chorus of "Let me sing" by Andrew Peterson
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky

Does it? 9 months 4 days ago #66370

  • missionarykid
  • missionarykid's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I'm MK. Call me MK.
  • Posts: 802
  • Thank you received: 540
Quirky wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
CALLING THE OFFICIAL-NOT-OFFICIAL GUIDE DICTIONARY!
Guide Official-Not-Official Guide Dictionary:
Guide Senior: Someone that has at least 100 posts, 30 thank you received, and has been on guide at least 1 1/2 year.

@Bee, You have 302 posts, 94 thank you received, and have been here since Jan. 11, 2016. You are not yet a Guide Senior according to the Guide Dictionary (which I made and wrote).

QUOTABLE GUIDE SENIORS:
Quirky
Mp137
InspiredThinker
notturningaside
honeyflower
missionarykid


Quirky and Mp137 made the list by a landslide. LOL!


~MK

lol, why 1 1/2 years??
most people here have usually BEEn here for about 2-5 years
I didn't want it to be too much so I made it 1 1/2 years.


Stverno is a FEMALE. I am a FEMALE too.

MINISTRY CHAT: us21.chatzy.com/67264006884418
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky

Does it? 9 months 3 days ago #66432

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3549
  • Thank you received: 2905
Skite wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Wait, I am beekeeper is a boy??? I thought you were a girl!!! Daaaaaaaagggghhhhhh!!!!!



You guys might need to prep an extra bedroom for me at that nursing home :pinch:

I am a beekeeper is a boy??? Wow, I also thought he was a girl.

finally! someone understands me :S
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Does it? 9 months 2 days ago #66454

  • bush possum
  • bush possum's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Posts: 835
  • Thank you received: 990
Skite wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Wait, I am beekeeper is a boy??? I thought you were a girl!!! Daaaaaaaagggghhhhhh!!!!!



You guys might need to prep an extra bedroom for me at that nursing home :pinch:

I am a beekeeper is a boy??? Wow, I also thought he was a girl.
SERIOUSLY PEOPLE????? Far out..... Brussel sprout...... Poor bk..... Beekeeper is a boy and Goatlover is a girl. Do we need a list of people's names and their genders now? -_-
God allows us to feel the frailty of human love so we'll appreciate the strength of His.
~C. S. Lewis~
Ephesians 4:32
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, missionarykid, horsegirl04, im a beekeeper

Does it? 9 months 2 days ago #66462

  • im a beekeeper
  • im a beekeeper's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Fellow fruit loop :P
  • Posts: 388
  • Thank you received: 184
Well at least because of this topic most people on guide now know I'm a guy... I don't get why everyone assumed I was a girl...

guidecyberclub.org/beekeeper
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Does it? 9 months 2 days ago #66472

  • Mp137
  • Mp137's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Posts: 2177
  • Thank you received: 1941
bush possum wrote:
Skite wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Wait, I am beekeeper is a boy??? I thought you were a girl!!! Daaaaaaaagggghhhhhh!!!!!



You guys might need to prep an extra bedroom for me at that nursing home :pinch:

I am a beekeeper is a boy??? Wow, I also thought he was a girl.
SERIOUSLY PEOPLE????? Far out..... Brussel sprout...... Poor bk..... Beekeeper is a boy and Goatlover is a girl. Do we need a list of people's names and their genders now? -_-

Probably should.
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Does it? 9 months 4 hours ago #66522

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3549
  • Thank you received: 2905
Mp137 wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Skite wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Wait, I am beekeeper is a boy??? I thought you were a girl!!! Daaaaaaaagggghhhhhh!!!!!



You guys might need to prep an extra bedroom for me at that nursing home :pinch:

I am a beekeeper is a boy??? Wow, I also thought he was a girl.
SERIOUSLY PEOPLE????? Far out..... Brussel sprout...... Poor bk..... Beekeeper is a boy and Goatlover is a girl. Do we need a list of people's names and their genders now? -_-

Probably should.


Wouldn't hurt.... :whistle:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Does it? 1 month 4 days ago #85113

  • bush possum
  • bush possum's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Posts: 835
  • Thank you received: 990
#operationtimetravel
Happy birthday for yesterday, happy birthday for yesterday, happy birthday for yesterdaaaaaaay— happy birthday to you! :P
God allows us to feel the frailty of human love so we'll appreciate the strength of His.
~C. S. Lewis~
Ephesians 4:32
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: im a beekeeper

Does it? 1 month 4 days ago #85114

  • im a beekeeper
  • im a beekeeper's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Fellow fruit loop :P
  • Posts: 388
  • Thank you received: 184
bush possum wrote:
#operationtimetravel
Happy birthday for yesterday, happy birthday for yesterday, happy birthday for yesterdaaaaaaay— happy birthday to you! :P
lol! Thank you, BP!

guidecyberclub.org/beekeeper
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Does it? 1 month 4 days ago #85116

  • jGod8865
  • jGod8865's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 333
  • Thank you received: 102
im a beekeeper wrote:
bush possum wrote:
#operationtimetravel
Happy birthday for yesterday, happy birthday for yesterday, happy birthday for yesterdaaaaaaay— happy birthday to you! :P
lol! Thank you, BP!

Happy Belated Birthday!!!

I would sing..... but I want u to enjoy your birthday. :lol: :lol: :lol:

00012-BirthdayBee.jpg


Sorry if it seems corny
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Does it? 1 month 4 days ago #85121

  • missionarykid
  • missionarykid's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I'm MK. Call me MK.
  • Posts: 802
  • Thank you received: 540
Quirky wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Skite wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Wait, I am beekeeper is a boy??? I thought you were a girl!!! Daaaaaaaagggghhhhhh!!!!!



You guys might need to prep an extra bedroom for me at that nursing home :pinch:

I am a beekeeper is a boy??? Wow, I also thought he was a girl.
SERIOUSLY PEOPLE????? Far out..... Brussel sprout...... Poor bk..... Beekeeper is a boy and Goatlover is a girl. Do we need a list of people's names and their genders now? -_-

Probably should.


Wouldn't hurt.... :whistle:
and children, because of this convo, the "state you gender" topic (or something along those lines) was started.... now let's go to the next exhibit. THis one is so special it has it's own room! It's Quirky! *shows the word quirky in the GUide official-not-official dictionary*

#plottwist


Stverno is a FEMALE. I am a FEMALE too.

MINISTRY CHAT: us21.chatzy.com/67264006884418
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Does it? 1 month 3 days ago #85144

  • im a beekeeper
  • im a beekeeper's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Fellow fruit loop :P
  • Posts: 388
  • Thank you received: 184
jGod8865 wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
bush possum wrote:
#operationtimetravel
Happy birthday for yesterday, happy birthday for yesterday, happy birthday for yesterdaaaaaaay— happy birthday to you! :P
lol! Thank you, BP!

Happy Belated Birthday!!!

I would sing..... but I want u to enjoy your birthday. :lol: :lol: :lol:

00012-BirthdayBee.jpg


Sorry if it seems corny
Thanks!

guidecyberclub.org/beekeeper
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Does it? 1 month 3 days ago #85151

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3549
  • Thank you received: 2905
missionarykid wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Skite wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Wait, I am beekeeper is a boy??? I thought you were a girl!!! Daaaaaaaagggghhhhhh!!!!!



You guys might need to prep an extra bedroom for me at that nursing home :pinch:

I am a beekeeper is a boy??? Wow, I also thought he was a girl.
SERIOUSLY PEOPLE????? Far out..... Brussel sprout...... Poor bk..... Beekeeper is a boy and Goatlover is a girl. Do we need a list of people's names and their genders now? -_-

Probably should.


Wouldn't hurt.... :whistle:
and children, because of this convo, the "state you gender" topic (or something along those lines) was started.... now let's go to the next exhibit. THis one is so special it has it's own room! It's Quirky! *shows the word quirky in the GUide official-not-official dictionary*

#plottwist

Wow, didn't see that one coming
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: missionarykid

Does it? 1 month 2 days ago #85163

  • missionarykid
  • missionarykid's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I'm MK. Call me MK.
  • Posts: 802
  • Thank you received: 540
im a beekeeper wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
bush possum wrote:
#operationtimetravel
Happy birthday for yesterday, happy birthday for yesterday, happy birthday for yesterdaaaaaaay— happy birthday to you! :P
lol! Thank you, BP!

Happy Belated Birthday!!!

I would sing..... but I want u to enjoy your birthday. :lol: :lol: :lol:

00012-BirthdayBee.jpg


Sorry if it seems corny
Thanks!
Hahahaha. I love it :lol:

And...

Happy BEElated BEE-day!


Stverno is a FEMALE. I am a FEMALE too.

MINISTRY CHAT: us21.chatzy.com/67264006884418
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: horsegirl04, jGod8865, im a beekeeper

Does it? 1 month 2 days ago #85182

  • jGod8865
  • jGod8865's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 333
  • Thank you received: 102
missionarykid wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
bush possum wrote:
#operationtimetravel
Happy birthday for yesterday, happy birthday for yesterday, happy birthday for yesterdaaaaaaay— happy birthday to you! :P
lol! Thank you, BP!

Happy Belated Birthday!!!

I would sing..... but I want u to enjoy your birthday. :lol: :lol: :lol:

00012-BirthdayBee.jpg


Sorry if it seems corny
Thanks!
Hahahaha. I love it :lol:

And...

Happy BEElated BEE-day!

lol
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.299 seconds