Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Does it?

Does it? 1 year 3 months ago #61632

  • im a beekeeper
  • im a beekeeper's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Fellow fruit loop :P
  • Posts: 400
  • Thank you received: 194
So I turned 16 this September. Does that mean I'm a guide senior now? :silly:

guidecyberclub.org/beekeeper

Become a online missionary? firstencounterministry.org/join-our-team/
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Does it? 1 year 3 months ago #61693

  • Stverno
  • Stverno's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Posts: 825
  • Thank you received: 995
Congratulations! You're a senior citizen! Do we need to put you in a nursing Home?



NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Does it? 1 year 3 months ago #61723

  • nadcombo
  • nadcombo's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 197
  • Thank you received: 50
Yes yes it does.
COUNTRY'S GOOD OK!!! IF YA DONT BELIVE ME?! listen to three wooden crosses, and what ifs, and drunk on you, and forever country. THATS MY opinion...

results may very......
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Does it? 1 year 3 months ago #61745

  • SirGeneralCliche
  • SirGeneralCliche's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Posts: 720
  • Thank you received: 564
Yes definitely :lol:
All rules have exceptions, including this one.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Does it? 1 year 3 months ago #61810

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3941
  • Thank you received: 3133
Stverno wrote:
Congratulations! You're a senior citizen! Do we need to put you in a nursing Home?

Don't forget the walker and some dentures!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pyrrhic, Stverno

Does it? 1 year 3 months ago #61840

  • im a beekeeper
  • im a beekeeper's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Fellow fruit loop :P
  • Posts: 400
  • Thank you received: 194
:blink: oops i guess i should have kept my senior news to my self. i didnt realize the plans you had for me :ohmy:

guidecyberclub.org/beekeeper

Become a online missionary? firstencounterministry.org/join-our-team/
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Does it? 1 year 3 months ago #61877

Quirky wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Congratulations! You're a senior citizen! Do we need to put you in a nursing Home?

Don't forget the walker and some dentures!
And we might need to take his keys away, and teach him to play bingo :D
Ps. Shall i sign you up for meals on wheels?
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky

Does it? 1 year 3 months ago #61884

  • nadcombo
  • nadcombo's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 197
  • Thank you received: 50
lol! don't forget, 24/7 care
COUNTRY'S GOOD OK!!! IF YA DONT BELIVE ME?! listen to three wooden crosses, and what ifs, and drunk on you, and forever country. THATS MY opinion...

results may very......
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky

Does it? 1 year 3 months ago #61936

  • Stverno
  • Stverno's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Posts: 825
  • Thank you received: 995
Don't worry, beekeeper. You'll fit in great in the nursing home!



NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Does it? 1 year 3 months ago #61941

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3941
  • Thank you received: 3133
Wait, I am beekeeper is a boy??? I thought you were a girl!!! Daaaaaaaagggghhhhhh!!!!!



You guys might need to prep an extra bedroom for me at that nursing home :pinch:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Does it? 1 year 3 months ago #61979

  • im a beekeeper
  • im a beekeeper's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Fellow fruit loop :P
  • Posts: 400
  • Thank you received: 194
bush possum wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
:blink: oops i guess i should have kept my senior news to my self. i didnt realize the plans you had for me :ohmy:
Yeah, weren't you warned when you joined Guide that we have plans for everyone :P
Ok guys, we've organised a room in a nursing home,[( means we don't have to worry about meals on wheels and 24/7 care)actually maybe upgrade that to 48/14 care...] we have a walker (and a wheel chair for later), we have dentures, we have extra-thick glasses, we have a cane, we have a bed hoist for when he is bedridden, and I think that's everything covered. :woohoo:

OH!!! We totally forgot! We still need an equally old, equally wrinkly wife or spinster sister to come and visit him each day.... Oh yeah and a pack of cough lollies for him to suck on.... ;)
@ Quirky, better order another set of dentures for when he drops his down the drain..... :P
@notturningaside, I hope the bingo teacher is patient, because remember, beekeeper is starting to show signs of dementia and he'll have to start from scratch every lesson :lol: oh yeah and no need to take the keys away because he can never find them anyway :silly:

And finally, im a beekeeper, RELAX! We have you covered :lol: I hope you have a crazy sense of humour :whistle: :unsure:
Haha! And yes I do I was laughing the whole time I was reading this.

guidecyberclub.org/beekeeper

Become a online missionary? firstencounterministry.org/join-our-team/
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Does it? 1 year 3 months ago #61980

  • im a beekeeper
  • im a beekeeper's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Fellow fruit loop :P
  • Posts: 400
  • Thank you received: 194
Quirky wrote:
Wait, I am beekeeper is a boy??? I thought you were a girl!!! Daaaaaaaagggghhhhhh!!!!!



You guys might need to prep an extra bedroom for me at that nursing home :pinch:
Hey!!! You are always doing that! :P oh and by the way you could have just looked at my profile.

guidecyberclub.org/beekeeper

Become a online missionary? firstencounterministry.org/join-our-team/
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky

Does it? 1 year 2 months ago #61984

  • Stverno
  • Stverno's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Posts: 825
  • Thank you received: 995
bush possum wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
:blink: oops i guess i should have kept my senior news to my self. i didnt realize the plans you had for me :ohmy:
Yeah, weren't you warned when you joined Guide that we have plans for everyone :P
Ok guys, we've organised a room in a nursing home,[( means we don't have to worry about meals on wheels and 24/7 care)actually maybe upgrade that to 48/14 care...] we have a walker (and a wheel chair for later), we have dentures, we have extra-thick glasses, we have a cane, we have a bed hoist for when he is bedridden, and I think that's everything covered. :woohoo:

OH!!! We totally forgot! We still need an equally old, equally wrinkly wife or spinster sister to come and visit him each day.... Oh yeah and a pack of cough lollies for him to suck on.... ;)
@ Quirky, better order another set of dentures for when he drops his down the drain..... :P
@notturningaside, I hope the bingo teacher is patient, because remember, beekeeper is starting to show signs of dementia and he'll have to start from scratch every lesson :lol: oh yeah and no need to take the keys away because he can never find them anyway :silly:

And finally, im a beekeeper, RELAX! We have you covered :lol: I hope you have a crazy sense of humour :whistle: :unsure:


Should we let him keep his bees, or should we take them away? He'll probably forget to take care of them and they'll die.



NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Does it? 1 year 2 months ago #62028

@bushpossum nice summary :lol: :P :silly:
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Does it? 1 year 2 months ago #62054

  • Blue Tornado
  • Blue Tornado's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I'm an otaku.
  • Posts: 1059
  • Thank you received: 862
Quirky wrote:
Wait, I am beekeeper is a boy??? I thought you were a girl!!! Daaaaaaaagggghhhhhh!!!!!



You guys might need to prep an extra bedroom for me at that nursing home :pinch:

Wait, WHAT?! I thought he was a girl too!


"And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:20

Animal Jam: Batsey9
Club Penguin: rip
Roblox: BlueTorn
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky

Does it? 1 year 2 months ago #62090

  • Chickadee
  • Chickadee's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love dogs!!
  • Posts: 273
  • Thank you received: 211
im a beekeeper wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Wait, I am beekeeper is a boy??? I thought you were a girl!!! Daaaaaaaagggghhhhhh!!!!!



You guys might need to prep an extra bedroom for me at that nursing home :pinch:
Hey!!! You are always doing that! :P oh and by the way you could have just looked at my profile.


Hey Quirky, looks like you can't quite figure out if an individual is male or female. FYI, I am a GIRL......
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, missionarykid, im a beekeeper

Does it? 1 year 2 months ago #62095

  • im a beekeeper
  • im a beekeeper's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Fellow fruit loop :P
  • Posts: 400
  • Thank you received: 194
Stverno wrote:
bush possum wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
:blink: oops i guess i should have kept my senior news to my self. i didnt realize the plans you had for me :ohmy:
Yeah, weren't you warned when you joined Guide that we have plans for everyone :P
Ok guys, we've organised a room in a nursing home,[( means we don't have to worry about meals on wheels and 24/7 care)actually maybe upgrade that to 48/14 care...] we have a walker (and a wheel chair for later), we have dentures, we have extra-thick glasses, we have a cane, we have a bed hoist for when he is bedridden, and I think that's everything covered. :woohoo:

OH!!! We totally forgot! We still need an equally old, equally wrinkly wife or spinster sister to come and visit him each day.... Oh yeah and a pack of cough lollies for him to suck on.... ;)
@ Quirky, better order another set of dentures for when he drops his down the drain..... :P
@notturningaside, I hope the bingo teacher is patient, because remember, beekeeper is starting to show signs of dementia and he'll have to start from scratch every lesson :lol: oh yeah and no need to take the keys away because he can never find them anyway :silly:

And finally, im a beekeeper, RELAX! We have you covered :lol: I hope you have a crazy sense of humour :whistle: :unsure:


Should we let him keep his bees, or should we take them away? He'll probably forget to take care of them and they'll die.
Ok now! thats going to far!!!! Im keeping my bees!!!

guidecyberclub.org/beekeeper

Become a online missionary? firstencounterministry.org/join-our-team/
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: notturningaside

Does it? 1 year 2 months ago #62127

  • im a beekeeper
  • im a beekeeper's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Fellow fruit loop :P
  • Posts: 400
  • Thank you received: 194
Blue Tornado wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Wait, I am beekeeper is a boy??? I thought you were a girl!!! Daaaaaaaagggghhhhhh!!!!!



You guys might need to prep an extra bedroom for me at that nursing home :pinch:

Wait, WHAT?! I thought he was a girl too!
Oh come on really?! And your even on chat with me! You guys are horrible!

guidecyberclub.org/beekeeper

Become a online missionary? firstencounterministry.org/join-our-team/
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Does it? 1 year 2 months ago #62128

  • im a beekeeper
  • im a beekeeper's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Fellow fruit loop :P
  • Posts: 400
  • Thank you received: 194
I would like to thank all those who new I was a guy. *Glares at quirky and blue*.

guidecyberclub.org/beekeeper

Become a online missionary? firstencounterministry.org/join-our-team/
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, Blue Tornado

Does it? 1 year 2 months ago #62137

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3941
  • Thank you received: 3133
@I am a beekeeper and chickadee

Okay look

Thought process that y'all expect me to have:
"Oh look, a new guide memeber! How lovely. Let me immediately go to their profile to see what their gender is so that I can accurately refer to them as a boy or girl.


Thought process that I actually have concerning this subject:

"Hey is a new memeber! I guess it's a girl/boy. Moving on with life.


@Stverno, we should probs confiscate the bees
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blue Tornado, missionarykid

Does it? 1 year 2 months ago #62159

  • bush possum
  • bush possum's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Posts: 1000
  • Thank you received: 1166
im a beekeeper wrote:
bush possum wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
:blink: oops i guess i should have kept my senior news to my self. i didnt realize the plans you had for me :ohmy:
Yeah, weren't you warned when you joined Guide that we have plans for everyone :P
Ok guys, we've organised a room in a nursing home,[( means we don't have to worry about meals on wheels and 24/7 care)actually maybe upgrade that to 48/14 care...] we have a walker (and a wheel chair for later), we have dentures, we have extra-thick glasses, we have a cane, we have a bed hoist for when he is bedridden, and I think that's everything covered. :woohoo:

OH!!! We totally forgot! We still need an equally old, equally wrinkly wife or spinster sister to come and visit him each day.... Oh yeah and a pack of cough lollies for him to suck on.... ;)
@ Quirky, better order another set of dentures for when he drops his down the drain..... :P
@notturningaside, I hope the bingo teacher is patient, because remember, beekeeper is starting to show signs of dementia and he'll have to start from scratch every lesson :lol: oh yeah and no need to take the keys away because he can never find them anyway :silly:

And finally, im a beekeeper, RELAX! We have you covered :lol: I hope you have a crazy sense of humour :whistle: :unsure:
Haha! And yes I do I was laughing the whole time I was reading this.
PHEW! Cos like a day or two later I was like, Oops, firstly, I was in a crazy mood when I wrote this, then we are being a little mean..... So when it was published I was like, I'd better delete it before I offend someone :unsure:
1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Does it? 1 year 2 months ago #62193

  • im a beekeeper
  • im a beekeeper's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Fellow fruit loop :P
  • Posts: 400
  • Thank you received: 194
Quirky wrote:
@I am a beekeeper and chickadee

Okay look

Thought process that y'all expect me to have:
"Oh look, a new guide memeber! How lovely. Let me immediately go to their profile to see what their gender is so that I can accurately refer to them as a boy or girl.


Thought process that I actually have concerning this subject:

"Hey is a new memeber! I guess it's a girl/boy. Moving on with life.


@Stverno, we should probs confiscate the bees

If I don't know if a member is a boy told a girl I go to their profile before I assume they are a boy/girl. It makes for less complication. Oh and you better leave my bees alone!

guidecyberclub.org/beekeeper

Become a online missionary? firstencounterministry.org/join-our-team/
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, bush possum

Does it? 1 year 2 months ago #62217

  • im a beekeeper
  • im a beekeeper's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Fellow fruit loop :P
  • Posts: 400
  • Thank you received: 194
bush possum wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
bush possum wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
:blink: oops i guess i should have kept my senior news to my self. i didnt realize the plans you had for me :ohmy:
Yeah, weren't you warned when you joined Guide that we have plans for everyone :P
Ok guys, we've organised a room in a nursing home,[( means we don't have to worry about meals on wheels and 24/7 care)actually maybe upgrade that to 48/14 care...] we have a walker (and a wheel chair for later), we have dentures, we have extra-thick glasses, we have a cane, we have a bed hoist for when he is bedridden, and I think that's everything covered. :woohoo:

OH!!! We totally forgot! We still need an equally old, equally wrinkly wife or spinster sister to come and visit him each day.... Oh yeah and a pack of cough lollies for him to suck on.... ;)
@ Quirky, better order another set of dentures for when he drops his down the drain..... :P
@notturningaside, I hope the bingo teacher is patient, because remember, beekeeper is starting to show signs of dementia and he'll have to start from scratch every lesson :lol: oh yeah and no need to take the keys away because he can never find them anyway :silly:

And finally, im a beekeeper, RELAX! We have you covered :lol: I hope you have a crazy sense of humour :whistle: :unsure:
Haha! And yes I do I was laughing the whole time I was reading this.
PHEW! Cos like a day or two later I was like, Oops, firstly, I was in a crazy mood when I wrote this, then we are being a little mean..... So when it was published I was like, I'd better delete it before I offend someone :unsure:
Haha. Yea I've been there.

guidecyberclub.org/beekeeper

Become a online missionary? firstencounterministry.org/join-our-team/
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Does it? 1 year 2 months ago #62416

  • SirGeneralCliche
  • SirGeneralCliche's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Posts: 720
  • Thank you received: 564
im a beekeeper wrote:
I would like to thank all those who new I was a guy. *Glares at quirky and blue*.

.........no comment
All rules have exceptions, including this one.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: honeyflower

Does it? 1 year 2 months ago #62417

  • SirGeneralCliche
  • SirGeneralCliche's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Posts: 720
  • Thank you received: 564
im a beekeeper wrote:
Quirky wrote:
@I am a beekeeper and chickadee

Okay look

Thought process that y'all expect me to have:
"Oh look, a new guide memeber! How lovely. Let me immediately go to their profile to see what their gender is so that I can accurately refer to them as a boy or girl.


Thought process that I actually have concerning this subject:

"Hey is a new memeber! I guess it's a girl/boy. Moving on with life.


@Stverno, we should probs confiscate the bees

If I don't know if a member is a boy told a girl I go to their profile before I assume they are a boy/girl. It makes for less complication. Oh and you better leave my bees alone!

You'd better BEE ready BEEfore we come to take your bees, or you might BEE sad
All rules have exceptions, including this one.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: honeyflower
Time to create page: 0.297 seconds