Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Reply those who are born in april!!!!

Reply those who are born in april!!!! 2 years 7 months ago #44258

  • Lloyd101
  • Lloyd101's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • (•_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■)
  • Posts: 578
  • Thank you received: 327
I was born in February :P
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Reply those who are born in april!!!! 2 years 7 months ago #44336

  • honeyflower
  • honeyflower's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • #imasoutherengirlbutliveincali​
  • Posts: 267
  • Thank you received: 174
Best month ever!!! I was born on April 20... What date were you born? Have a blessed week! :)
#HONORARYEMMY :lol:


Hi, nice to meet you! I'm me, but you knew that already. ;)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Reply those who are born in april!!!! 11 months 3 weeks ago #62252

  • honeyflower
  • honeyflower's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • #imasoutherengirlbutliveincali​
  • Posts: 267
  • Thank you received: 174
haha... Well I'm 13 so you're older than me by a year and 3 days... ;-)
#HONORARYEMMY :lol:


Hi, nice to meet you! I'm me, but you knew that already. ;)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Reply those who are born in april!!!! 11 months 2 weeks ago #62735

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3549
  • Thank you received: 2911
Last month of the year
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Reply those who are born in april!!!! 10 months 3 weeks ago #64700

  • emmykitty
  • emmykitty's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Posts: 684
  • Thank you received: 294
JANUARY :woohoo: :woohoo:


#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Reply those who are born in april!!!! 10 months 1 week ago #65013

  • Ruthie
  • Ruthie's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Books are awesome! So are cats!
  • Posts: 173
  • Thank you received: 33
I'm born in April.


A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirt will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and will give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Reply those who are born in april!!!! 2 weeks 20 hours ago #85696

  • Ruthie
  • Ruthie's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Books are awesome! So are cats!
  • Posts: 173
  • Thank you received: 33
honeyflower wrote:
Best month ever!!! I was born on April 20... What date were you born? Have a blessed week! :)
You are just two days older than me. :) :woohoo:


A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirt will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and will give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Reply those who are born in april!!!! 2 weeks 14 hours ago #85702

  • SRNitro
  • SRNitro's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Posts: 600
  • Thank you received: 421
I was born on April 11 but don't tell my parents I'm telling you because they might get me in trouble. You know, bad people can hack your brains once they know your birthday. It's a true fact. After they know your birthday, they have the ability to read your mind and choke you with the power of the force.
Satire... Some people get it, some people don't. If you don't like it, then tell me because I'm open-minded! If I disagree with you that is probably because I approached your idea logically and thought it was wrong by my standards.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: missionarykid

Reply those who are born in april!!!! 2 weeks 12 hours ago #85718

  • Ruthie
  • Ruthie's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Books are awesome! So are cats!
  • Posts: 173
  • Thank you received: 33
SRNitro wrote:
I was born on April 11 but don't tell my parents I'm telling you because they might get me in trouble. You know, bad people can hack your brains once they know your birthday. It's a true fact. After they know your birthday, they have the ability to read your mind and choke you with the power of the force.
What?! :huh:


A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirt will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and will give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Reply those who are born in april!!!! 2 weeks 9 hours ago #85724

  • mittens92999
  • mittens92999's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I've got peace like a river in my soul...
  • Posts: 627
  • Thank you received: 330
Ruthie wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
I was born on April 11 but don't tell my parents I'm telling you because they might get me in trouble. You know, bad people can hack your brains once they know your birthday. It's a true fact. After they know your birthday, they have the ability to read your mind and choke you with the power of the force.
What?! :huh:


Lol, I think SRNitro was using sarcasm.... It's a joke.
2 Timothy 4:7- I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.


-15 years old
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Reply those who are born in april!!!! 1 week 5 days ago #85847

  • emmykitty
  • emmykitty's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Posts: 684
  • Thank you received: 294
SRNitro wrote:
I was born on April 11 but don't tell my parents I'm telling you because they might get me in trouble. You know, bad people can hack your brains once they know your birthday. It's a true fact. After they know your birthday, they have the ability to read your mind and choke you with the power of the force.
my friend shares ur bday!!

~EK


#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Reply those who are born in april!!!! 1 week 5 days ago #85957

  • Ruthie
  • Ruthie's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Books are awesome! So are cats!
  • Posts: 173
  • Thank you received: 33
mittens92999 wrote:
Ruthie wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
I was born on April 11 but don't tell my parents I'm telling you because they might get me in trouble. You know, bad people can hack your brains once they know your birthday. It's a true fact. After they know your birthday, they have the ability to read your mind and choke you with the power of the force.
What?! :huh:


Lol, I think SRNitro was using sarcasm.... It's a joke.
Oh ok. :blush: Sometimes I don't catch on when people are being sarcastic, and joking. :S


A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirt will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and will give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Reply those who are born in april!!!! 1 week 3 days ago #85990

  • jGod8865
  • jGod8865's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 337
  • Thank you received: 102
may
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Reply those who are born in april!!!! 1 week 3 days ago #85999

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 819
  • Thank you received: 344
Ruthie wrote:
mittens92999 wrote:
Ruthie wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
I was born on April 11 but don't tell my parents I'm telling you because they might get me in trouble. You know, bad people can hack your brains once they know your birthday. It's a true fact. After they know your birthday, they have the ability to read your mind and choke you with the power of the force.
What?! :huh:


Lol, I think SRNitro was using sarcasm.... It's a joke.
Oh ok. :blush: Sometimes I don't catch on when people are being sarcastic, and joking. :S
Especially on the internet!

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
#IMPORTANT #STVERNOISAGRIL #HASHTAGMOVEMENT
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Reply those who are born in april!!!! 1 week 3 days ago #86019

  • missionarykid
  • missionarykid's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I'm MK. Call me MK.
  • Posts: 806
  • Thank you received: 543
nope. but april the giraffe's baby was born in april. right?


Stverno is a FEMALE. I am a FEMALE too.

MINISTRY CHAT: us21.chatzy.com/67264006884418
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Reply those who are born in april!!!! 1 week 3 days ago #86028

  • Ruthie
  • Ruthie's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Books are awesome! So are cats!
  • Posts: 173
  • Thank you received: 33
horsegirl04 wrote:
Ruthie wrote:
mittens92999 wrote:
Ruthie wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
I was born on April 11 but don't tell my parents I'm telling you because they might get me in trouble. You know, bad people can hack your brains once they know your birthday. It's a true fact. After they know your birthday, they have the ability to read your mind and choke you with the power of the force.
What?! :huh:


Lol, I think SRNitro was using sarcasm.... It's a joke.
Oh ok. :blush: Sometimes I don't catch on when people are being sarcastic, and joking. :S
Especially on the internet!
Yeah, and in real life too. It's embarrassing. :blush: :blush:


A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirt will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and will give you a heart of flesh. Ezekiel 36:26
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.238 seconds