jGod8865 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Blue Tornado wrote:
Quirky wrote:
The place that I work at keeps playing the Frozen soundtracks and so now the songs are embedded in my brain :pinch:

you should try to let it go

I totally would but, like, for the first time in forever, THEY WONT STOP PLAYING THE SONGS!

I would suggest headphones and phones :silly:

Unfortunately that's not allowed where I work :dry:

Lol!
I personally have a strong disliking (hate) for musicals and Frozen didn't help it. And my teacher loves to sing songs from Frozen and other disney musicals and it is TERRIBLE!!!

You poor soul! Come, let is suffer together :pinch:

Yes let us suffer. :) :)

No headphones?
:ohmy: :unsure:
well......... I have no more advice to give :lol:
maybe hours of praying God will take that song out of ur head accompanied with christian music :silly:

Yup that's pretty much what I do

in my oppinion Frozen wasn't terrible. In fact, it had one of the greatest soundtracks of all time. Let It Go was awesome. It's just that the songs were used over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over again.

Lol, you forgot about 15+ more "overs" :lol:

But yeah, my problem isnt that the movie was poorly made of that the songs were awful. The problem was that the movie was excellent and the songs are super catchy but I don't want them stuck in my head because they kinda convey an unhealthy state of mind that one should be in....Idk if that made any sense :blink:

It does. Somewhat.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky

How many of you like Frozen? 1 week 1 day ago #86994

• SirGeneralCliche
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Thank you received: 527
Blue Tornado wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Goodness... 3 years since Frozen came out!
Can't believe we all have survived for 3 years with that movie haunting us everywhere we go....

#operationtimetravel

It's been so long, why can't anyone just let it go?

“If you love me let me goooooooo”

But we don’t love it, so we will continue to talk about it.
All rules have exceptions, including this one.

How many of you like Frozen? 1 week 1 day ago #86995

• SirGeneralCliche
LolingforJesus wrote:
TomTom wrote:
Quirky wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Blue Tornado wrote:
Quirky wrote:
The place that I work at keeps playing the Frozen soundtracks and so now the songs are embedded in my brain :pinch:

I totally would but, like, for the first time in forever, THEY WONT STOP PLAYING THE SONGS!

Lol!
I personally have a strong disliking (hate) for musicals and Frozen didn't help it. And my teacher loves to sing songs from Frozen and other disney musicals and it is TERRIBLE!!!

No headphones?
maybe hours of praying God will take that song out of ur head accompanied with christian music :silly:

in my oppinion Frozen wasn't terrible. In fact, it had one of the greatest soundtracks of all time. Let It Go was awesome. It's just that the songs were used over, and over, and over, and over, and over, and over again.
Yeah but let's be real here, Frozen doesn't exactly display Christian morals.
There is a little princess who can basically shoot snow and ice out of her hands. Humans can't do that.
Then her parents die, and Elsa becomes queen. One thing leads to another and everyone finds out the truth. So then she runs away and makes a palace, not to mention she makes two living snowmen/snowmonsters? Are you kidding me? No human can make a living thing, and in my mind that blasphemy.
But anyways I mean yes, the songs are catchy, but the message behind the songs is in my mind not very christian...
Just my two cents :P
And yet, if I was hanging out with Jesus, I would be 100% comfortable sitting down and watching Frozen with Him right next to me...
What does that say about my relationship with God?

How many of you like Frozen? 1 week 1 day ago #87039

• LolingforJesus
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, pianos, friends, and Bible Experience
  • Thank you received: 204
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
TomTom wrote:
Quirky wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Blue Tornado wrote:
Quirky wrote:

Lol!

No headphones?

There is a little princess who can basically shoot snow and ice out of her hands. Humans can't do that.
Then her parents die, and Elsa becomes queen. One thing leads to another and everyone finds out the truth. So then she runs away and makes a palace, not to mention she makes two living snowmen/snowmonsters? Are you kidding me? No human can make a living thing, and in my mind that blasphemy.
But anyways I mean yes, the songs are catchy, but the message behind the songs is in my mind not very christian...
And yet, if I was hanging out with Jesus, I would be 100% comfortable sitting down and watching Frozen with Him right next to me...
I wouldn't be, lol. And Idk exactly what you mean, so...
Reply what u mean :lol:

HAPPY BDAY TP!!!!

How many of you like Frozen? 1 week 18 hours ago #87051

• TomTom
  • Thank you received: 185
LolingforJesus wrote:
TomTom wrote:
Quirky wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Blue Tornado wrote:
Quirky wrote:

Lol!

No headphones?

In that case I shouldn't tell you about the Harry Potter stash under my bed. JK JK. I DON'T read or watch Harry Potter.

How many of you like Frozen? 1 week 4 hours ago #87075

• Allison C
  • NOW ONLINE
  • To know him is life.
  • Thank you received: 163
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
TomTom wrote:
Quirky wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Blue Tornado wrote:
Quirky wrote:

Lol!

No headphones?

I would be honestly more than a little concerned........ :unsure:
To know Him is life.
To see him is Faith.
To feel Him is mercy.
To touch him is grace.

To be near him is love.
He's your light in the dark.
Your life will be beautiful
When he's near your heart.

How many of you like Frozen? 1 week 1 hour ago #87078

• emmy01
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Thank you received: 617
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
TomTom wrote:
Quirky wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Blue Tornado wrote:
Quirky wrote:

Lol!

No headphones?

*gasp*

Heresy!

:lol: Okay, okay. Being real here, I am going to scientifically observe this statement.

We know that we are humans. And we know that humans are all different. Based on those facts, we can come to the conclusion that two humans will react differently to each other than two other humans.

Based on the conclusion we have just come to, we can then conclude that a human will have a different relationship with God depending on which human we're talking about.

@SirGeneralCliche has just demonstrated for us a relationship between him and God in which he would feel perfectly fine watching videos with God. If only that could be said of all humans.

Sadly, I think we too often project our relationship with God onto other people and expect them to be carbon copies of us. It's like Europeans trying to convert Native Americans. They were trying to save people, but all they really did was kill them, make enemies, and change them culturally. We do that a lot today. While trying to get everyone "right with God" (whatever that means), all we really accomplish is making enemies, changing people's outward reaction towards God (which is legalism, by the way), and possibly even killing them spiritually.

So. In conclusion, let us all enjoy sharing thoughts on God and how to relate with Him. And let us all share our own experiences with God. But please let's not force our experiences on others.

Because if we all got to heaven and found out that we'd had the same experiences, well...I hate to break it to you, but...that sounds pretty boring.
TravelPastel! Happy birthday! Your 16th year of life will be an awesome one as long as Jesus is in it.:)

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement

How many of you like Frozen? 4 days 4 hours ago #87162

• LolingforJesus
  • NOW ONLINE
emmy01 wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
TomTom wrote:
Quirky wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Blue Tornado wrote:
Quirky wrote:

Lol!

No headphones?

*gasp*

Heresy!

:lol: Okay, okay. Being real here, I am going to scientifically observe this statement.

We know that we are humans. And we know that humans are all different. Based on those facts, we can come to the conclusion that two humans will react differently to each other than two other humans.

Based on the conclusion we have just come to, we can then conclude that a human will have a different relationship with God depending on which human we're talking about.

@SirGeneralCliche has just demonstrated for us a relationship between him and God in which he would feel perfectly fine watching videos with God. If only that could be said of all humans.

Sadly, I think we too often project our relationship with God onto other people and expect them to be carbon copies of us. It's like Europeans trying to convert Native Americans. They were trying to save people, but all they really did was kill them, make enemies, and change them culturally. We do that a lot today. While trying to get everyone "right with God" (whatever that means), all we really accomplish is making enemies, changing people's outward reaction towards God (which is legalism, by the way), and possibly even killing them spiritually.

So. In conclusion, let us all enjoy sharing thoughts on God and how to relate with Him. And let us all share our own experiences with God. But please let's not force our experiences on others.

Because if we all got to heaven and found out that we'd had the same experiences, well...I hate to break it to you, but...that sounds pretty boring.
I say if u would feel ok watching ur favorite show with God, then it's probably an ok thing to watch.
But if someone is ok with watching the Hunger Games with God... I would say they need to rethink their convictions :S

HAPPY BDAY TP!!!!

How many of you like Frozen? 3 days 23 hours ago #87173

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2972
LolingforJesus wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
TomTom wrote:
Quirky wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Blue Tornado wrote:
Quirky wrote:

Lol!

No headphones?

*gasp*

Heresy!

I say if u would feel ok watching ur favorite show with God, then it's probably an ok thing to watch.
But if someone is ok with watching the Hunger Games with God... I would say they need to rethink their convictions :S

Well whats the standard for what would be okay or appropriate to watch with God? Is it based on our own feelings of right and wrong?

How many of you like Frozen? 2 days 6 hours ago #87289

• LolingforJesus
  • NOW ONLINE
Quirky wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
TomTom wrote:
Quirky wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Blue Tornado wrote:
Quirky wrote:

Lol!

No headphones?

*gasp*

Heresy!

Well whats the standard for what would be okay or appropriate to watch with God? Is it based on our own feelings of right and wrong?
We need some of the Guide adults to post :blink: I think us kiddos just got ourselves confused :blink:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

HAPPY BDAY TP!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky

How many of you like Frozen? 1 day 20 hours ago #87361

• SirGeneralCliche
Quirky wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
TomTom wrote:
Quirky wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Blue Tornado wrote:
Quirky wrote:

Lol!

No headphones?

*gasp*

Heresy!

In this scenario we’ve built, God is sitting next to us in physical form, so we could just ask Him.

How many of you like Frozen? 5 hours 22 minutes ago #87496

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
Quirky wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
TomTom wrote:
Quirky wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Blue Tornado wrote:
Quirky wrote:

Lol!

No headphones?

*gasp*

Heresy!

In this scenario we’ve built, God is sitting next to us in physical form, so we could just ask Him.

And His answer would beee.....

How many of you like Frozen? 4 hours 17 minutes ago #87500

• pathfinder4ever
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Happy Birthday Travel Pastel
  • Thank you received: 6
it was ok except for the magic . look up hidden messages in Disney frozen :ohmy:
Happy birthday travel pastel

How many of you like Frozen? 2 hours 59 minutes ago #87509

• LolingforJesus
  • NOW ONLINE
Quirky wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
Quirky wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
TomTom wrote:
Quirky wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Blue Tornado wrote:
Quirky wrote:

Lol!

No headphones?

*gasp*

Heresy!

And His answer would beee.....
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

HAPPY BDAY TP!!!!

How many of you like Frozen? 1 hour 49 minutes ago #87533

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
@LolingforJesus, that was a question in the form of an incomplete sentence.
Time to create page: 0.324 seconds