Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh?

What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 1 week 6 days ago #86812

• emmykitty
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Thank you received: 300
In 8th grade we were playing flag football, and so I had the ball and I was running and one of my teammates was running next to me and shoving everyone off who tried to grab my flag. So I was almost at the line when my teammate tripped me on accident and we both fell down and I was a foot away from the line :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: I started laughing and we had to pause flag football for about five minutes because everyone was laughing so hard :P

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 1 week 1 day ago #86956

• pathfinder4ever
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Happy Birthday Travel Pastel
  • Thank you received: 4
my names Karah but its spelled Kahra
Happy birthday travel pastel

What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 9 hours 33 minutes ago #87353

• IlikeEatingPi
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm Gluten Free :(
  • Thank you received: 46
It has been awhile so it took me time to track down the original comment that I had seen on an ask Reddit,
"I remember one time while hiking with my girlfriend in northern Alberta and out of nowhere came this huge brown bear charging us and was she mad. We must have been near one of her cubs. Anyway, if I had not had my little jetfire I would not be here today.
Just one shot to my girlfriend's knee cap was all it took... the bear got her and I was able to escape by just walking at a brisk pace.
It's one of the best pistols in my collection..."
I laughed for 5 minutes straight.

What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 7 hours 3 minutes ago #87399

• Blue Tornado
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Happy birthday, TravelPastel!!!
  • Thank you received: 803
IlikeEatingPi wrote:
It has been awhile so it took me time to track down the original comment that I had seen on an ask Reddit,
"I remember one time while hiking with my girlfriend in northern Alberta and out of nowhere came this huge brown bear charging us and was she mad. We must have been near one of her cubs. Anyway, if I had not had my little jetfire I would not be here today.
Just one shot to my girlfriend's knee cap was all it took... the bear got her and I was able to escape by just walking at a brisk pace.

my jaw dropped

"And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:20

Animal Jam: Batsey9
Club Penguin: Bat Wen
Roblox: BlueTorn

What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 6 hours 59 minutes ago #87401

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Thank you received: 1084
IlikeEatingPi wrote:
Dude, that's not even funny, not even as a joke. Some random guys shoots his gf while on holiday so that the bear eats her instead of him, and he's happy about it. That's just stupid and sad :(
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR TRAVELPASTEL, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! Hip-hip Hooray! :D
May God bless you in this new year of life :)

1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;
The following user(s) said Thank You: im a beekeeper, LolingforJesus

What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 6 hours 16 minutes ago #87413

• SirGeneralCliche
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Thank you received: 523
bush possum wrote:
IlikeEatingPi wrote:
Dude, that's not even funny, not even as a joke. Some random guys shoots his gf while on holiday so that the bear eats her instead of him, and he's happy about it. That's just stupid and sad :(
You do realize it’s not true, right?
All rules have exceptions, including this one.

What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 4 hours 37 minutes ago #87415

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Thank you received: 1084
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
bush possum wrote:
IlikeEatingPi wrote:
You do realize it’s not true, right?
Yes, but it's still not funny, true or not true.
Besides, behind very joke there's a tiny bit of truth, so yeah :side:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR TRAVELPASTEL, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! Hip-hip Hooray! :D
May God bless you in this new year of life :)

1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;
Last Edit: 4 hours 36 minutes ago by bush possum.
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds