Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh?

What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 2 months 2 weeks ago #86812

• emmykitty
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Thank you received: 323
In 8th grade we were playing flag football, and so I had the ball and I was running and one of my teammates was running next to me and shoving everyone off who tried to grab my flag. So I was almost at the line when my teammate tripped me on accident and we both fell down and I was a foot away from the line :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: :silly: I started laughing and we had to pause flag football for about five minutes because everyone was laughing so hard :P

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 2 months 1 week ago #86956

• pathfinder4ever
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Keep calm swim & read on.(and do gymnaststics!)
  • Thank you received: 32
my names Karah but its spelled Kahra
#StvernoIsAFemale#Pathfinder4EverIsaFemale#LemonwizardIsaFemale #IAmAFemaleToo #FemaleHashtagMovement

4's my number
}""'^^"""{
I know pronounce my self in charge of the pencil until emmy01 returns.
#pathfindersisgreat
SNOW RULES
Happy birthday to all those born in Janurary:*)
I am a Gymnast.

What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 2 months 2 days ago #87353

• IlikeEatingPi
  • I'm Gluten Free :(
  • Thank you received: 50
It has been awhile so it took me time to track down the original comment that I had seen on an ask Reddit,
"I remember one time while hiking with my girlfriend in northern Alberta and out of nowhere came this huge brown bear charging us and was she mad. We must have been near one of her cubs. Anyway, if I had not had my little jetfire I would not be here today.
Just one shot to my girlfriend's knee cap was all it took... the bear got her and I was able to escape by just walking at a brisk pace.
It's one of the best pistols in my collection..."
I laughed for 5 minutes straight.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kwesi

What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 2 months 2 days ago #87399

• Blue Tornado
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm an otaku.
  • Thank you received: 863
IlikeEatingPi wrote:
It has been awhile so it took me time to track down the original comment that I had seen on an ask Reddit,
"I remember one time while hiking with my girlfriend in northern Alberta and out of nowhere came this huge brown bear charging us and was she mad. We must have been near one of her cubs. Anyway, if I had not had my little jetfire I would not be here today.
Just one shot to my girlfriend's knee cap was all it took... the bear got her and I was able to escape by just walking at a brisk pace.

my jaw dropped

"And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:20

Animal Jam: Batsey9
Club Penguin: rip
Roblox: BlueTorn

What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 2 months 2 days ago #87401

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Thank you received: 1168
IlikeEatingPi wrote:
Dude, that's not even funny, not even as a joke. Some random guys shoots his gf while on holiday so that the bear eats her instead of him, and he's happy about it. That's just stupid and sad :(
1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, LEMONwizard, im a beekeeper, LolingforJesus

What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 2 months 2 days ago #87413

• SirGeneralCliche
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Thank you received: 568
bush possum wrote:
IlikeEatingPi wrote:
Dude, that's not even funny, not even as a joke. Some random guys shoots his gf while on holiday so that the bear eats her instead of him, and he's happy about it. That's just stupid and sad :(
You do realize it’s not true, right?
All rules have exceptions, including this one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kwesi, LEMONwizard

What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 2 months 2 days ago #87415

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
bush possum wrote:
IlikeEatingPi wrote:
Yes, but it's still not funny, true or not true.
Besides, behind very joke there's a tiny bit of truth, so yeah :side:
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;
Last Edit: 2 months 2 days ago by bush possum.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LolingforJesus

What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 2 months 1 day ago #87437

• TravelPastel
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Thank you received: 615
I laughed at this so much, I'm probably going to do this if I ever get into a relationship and it doesn't work out x)
ScreenShot.jpg
too lazy to have a fancy signature rip
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
It's okay, you won't notice I'm gone ^O^
The following user(s) said Thank You: mittens92999, Razena, Blue Tornado, SkeleBoy10, LEMONwizard, jGod8865, LolingforJesus

What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 2 months 9 hours ago #87553

TravelPastel wrote:
I laughed at this so much, I'm probably going to do this if I ever get into a relationship and it doesn't work out x)
ScreenShot.jpg
that is so savage :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: LEMONwizard

What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 2 months 4 hours ago #87585

• Kwesi
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Thank you received: 1397
IlikeEatingPi wrote:

LOL, That had me hollering, crying and laughing at the same time.
I thought I was savage
Life is too short for petty games and argument.

What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 1 month 3 weeks ago #87764

• SirGeneralCliche
  • NOW ONLINE
bush possum wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
bush possum wrote:
IlikeEatingPi wrote:
Is there?

What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 1 month 3 weeks ago #87820

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
bush possum wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
bush possum wrote:
IlikeEatingPi wrote:
Is there?
“Watch your thoughts for they become words. Watch your words for they become actions. Watch your actions for they become…habits. Watch your habits, for they become your character." (Margaret Thatcher) And I've also heard added to it, "Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky

What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 1 month 2 weeks ago #88114

• SirGeneralCliche
  • NOW ONLINE
bush possum wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
bush possum wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
bush possum wrote:
IlikeEatingPi wrote:
Besides, behind every joke there's a tiny bit of truth, so yeah :side:
Is there?
“Watch your thoughts for they become words. Watch your words for they become actions. Watch your actions for they become…habits. Watch your habits, for they become your character." (Margaret Thatcher) And I've also heard added to it, "Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny."
I’m familiar with that quote, and I think it illustrates important truth, but what does that have to do with jokes?

What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 1 month 2 weeks ago #88116

• SirGeneralCliche
  • NOW ONLINE
For the record, I’m not trying to defend the joke, but I don’t consider it something worth getting sad about either

What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 1 month 2 weeks ago #88142

• maplesyruphotel9
  • NOW ONLINE
  • ~Star wars Is What I Live For~
  • Thank you received: 137
Kwesi wrote:
IlikeEatingPi wrote:

LOL, That had me hollering, crying and laughing at the same time.
I thought I was savage
HAHA I was crying :silly:
savageeee
Miraculous Ladybug is My Life Goals <3

BIGGEST Star Wars Fan you Will Ever Meet!

SnapChat- maplesyruphotel (will show up as Paige)
Instagram- paige_olivvia09
Youtube: SushiCat (My friend and I's channel)

What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 1 month 2 weeks ago #88186

• SRNitro
  • NOW ONLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Thank you received: 483
1 tim my dog died
I am not Adventist. I mostly stay here because it is the only forum on the internet where I know other people and people know me. It’s kind of like a community and it feels better that way and although I could rather talk to people with the same humor as I have, I have a connection with you ppl

What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 1 month 2 weeks ago #88198

• LEMONwizard
  • I trust God. Do you?
  • Thank you received: 130
A few days ago I was playing soccer with my class, and my teacher is really good but I was trying to block him from making a goal, and he accidentally kicked the ball right in my face REALLY hard. It knocked off my glasses. Anyway, we were both glad that it was the light ball and not the heavy one (we play with two balls at once) and then a few minutes later it WAS the heavy one. Yeah, I’m still afraid of soccer balls to this day.
TRUST GOD with EVERYTHING because GOD HOLDS EVERYTHING and HE WON'T LET GO

#StvernoIsAFemale #IAmAFemaleToo #FemaleHashtagMovement
When Emmy01 can't, I will fight for the pencil.
INFP, -A/-T (mediator) according to 16personalities.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Razena

What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 1 month 2 weeks ago #88210

• horsegirl04
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Thank you received: 437
LEMONwizard wrote:
A few days ago I was playing soccer with my class, and my teacher is really good but I was trying to block him from making a goal, and he accidentally kicked the ball right in my face REALLY hard. It knocked off my glasses. Anyway, we were both glad that it was the light ball and not the heavy one (we play with two balls at once) and then a few minutes later it WAS the heavy one. Yeah, I’m still afraid of soccer balls to this day.
lol
once my sister got hit in the face with a football full of dog poop

But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up on wings like eagles,
They will run and not grow weary,
They will walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31 :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: LEMONwizard

What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 1 month 2 weeks ago #88225

• Allison C
  • To know him is life.
  • Thank you received: 184
LEMONwizard wrote:

IKR!!!! We were playing volleyball in the Philippines while on retreat, and normally I do decent at volleyball and I love the sport, but I was out of practice since we hadn't been able to go to volleyball on Saturday night that our church always did after sunset. So, I was basically at stage one... and the guys kept hitting me with the volleyball (it was deflated actually). I got hit probably 2 or 3 times. By my own team members!! XD Oh my!
To know Him is life.
To see him is Faith.
To feel Him is mercy.
To touch him is grace.

To be near him is love.
He's your light in the dark.
Your life will be beautiful
When he's near your heart.

What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 1 month 2 weeks ago #88237

SRNitro wrote:
1 tim my dog died
:unsure:

What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 1 month 2 weeks ago #88255

• jGod8865
  • Pollo y Papa Frita Philippians 4:13-
  • Thank you received: 214
TravelPastel wrote:
ScreenShot.jpg

DANGGGGGGGG that's crazy

What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 1 month 2 weeks ago #88308

• LEMONwizard
  • I trust God. Do you?
  • Thank you received: 130
LEMONwizard wrote:
And it's actually funny because it was the second time this year that I laugh-cried. That's where it's funny but it hurts and whenever you start crying it turns into a giggle and when you laugh sad tears come.
TRUST GOD with EVERYTHING because GOD HOLDS EVERYTHING and HE WON'T LET GO

#StvernoIsAFemale #IAmAFemaleToo #FemaleHashtagMovement
When Emmy01 can't, I will fight for the pencil.
INFP, -A/-T (mediator) according to 16personalities.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: horsegirl04

What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 1 month 1 week ago #88508

• SirGeneralCliche
  • NOW ONLINE
Wheel of Fortune:

The category is a living thing.

Contestant: POPSICLE BIKE

What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 1 month 1 week ago #88546

• Blue Tornado
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm an otaku.
  • Thank you received: 863
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
Wheel of Fortune:

The category is a living thing.

Contestant: POPSICLE BIKE

"And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:20

Animal Jam: Batsey9
Club Penguin: rip
Roblox: BlueTorn

What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 1 month 1 week ago #88569

• SirGeneralCliche
  • NOW ONLINE
That's the one
Time to create page: 0.369 seconds