Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh?

What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 3 years 3 months ago #40500

• Razena
  • 8razy8 EDRJam: razena
  • Thank you received: 85
Good stories guys! :P :cheer: :silly: :lol: I am laughing so hard!
When it rains, look for rainbows. When it's dark, look for stars.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 3 years 3 months ago #40521

• BVBarmy153612
  • i like candy... yummmy. thats why i iz fat :D
  • Thank you received: 3
funniest thing ever that happened to me.... well there has been a lot i think it was last week i was in class i had my headphones on and i must have been really into the song and before you know it my teacher came and tapped on my shoulder and told me to quiet down. i had been singing to it i almost died laughing
Dont give up. Adapt faster, adapt better.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Razena

What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 3 years 3 months ago #40535

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2992
oooh, i have another one...

i few minutes ago i was looking back at that Girls vs Guys poll that Nato made (you guys remember that???) and i was listening to classical music at the same time. all of a sudden a film score from a Pearl Harbor movie started playing and i started to feel all patriotic about the Girls vs Boys topic; it was so weird!!! i think i almost started to cry! anyway, that was my silly story. isn't it weird what music an do to your brain?????
The following user(s) said Thank You: Razena, Allison C

What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 3 years 1 month ago #41510

• Allison C
  • NOW ONLINE
  • To know him is life.
  • Thank you received: 166
well..... we were in the car one night, and my dad told a joke, and every body laughed sooooooooo hard
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
To know Him is life.
To see him is Faith.
To feel Him is mercy.
To touch him is grace.

To be near him is love.
He's your light in the dark.
Your life will be beautiful
When he's near your heart.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, Razena

What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 2 years 11 months ago #42233

• Razena
I am having so much fun reading these hilarious STORIES!! Good job guys! B) :) :cheer: ;) :P :lol: :silly: :kiss: :woohoo: :side

What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 2 years 11 months ago #42256

• Nyx
  • Love all, trust few, do wrong to none.
  • Thank you received: 86
My family and I were cruising around California one summer day. We were going to a nice restaurant, and we had to exit at Pigeon Avenue. So we did exit, and a ton of pigeons pooped on our windshield... I had to laugh xD
'The two most important days of your life are the day you are born, and the day you find out why.' - Mark Twain
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, Razena, katsmyname

What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 2 years 10 months ago #42924

• ninja29
  • Thank you received: 22
one day in PE, we were playing soccer and it was really muddy out. my friend accidentally tripped me and i fell on my side. my whole side was covered in mud! Later in the game, I accidentally tripped him, and he got all muddy. (it may or may not have been on purpose ;) )
this wasn't my funniest story, and believe me i have tons :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, Razena, Mp137

What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 2 years 10 months ago #43399

• Allison C
  • NOW ONLINE
  • To know him is life.
ninja29 wrote:
one day in PE, we were playing soccer and it was really muddy out. my friend accidentally tripped me and i fell on my side. my whole side was covered in mud! Later in the game, I accidentally tripped him, and he got all muddy. (it may or may not have been on purpose ;) )
this wasn't my funniest story, and believe me i have tons :P

Oh, tell us more!
To know Him is life.
To see him is Faith.
To feel Him is mercy.
To touch him is grace.

To be near him is love.

What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 2 years 9 months ago #43536

• miss amazing
  • Hurry up Summer!
  • Thank you received: 194
I have several things. #1 I was peed on by a tiger at the zoo!!I'm not joking!! :woohoo: #2 After a special meal at our church where i was a waitress A lady came up to me and asked me if I could take off my apron she had provided. It was 12:00 at night and I groggily started taking that off along with my shirt!She just said "No honey,just your apron." Others were in the room 2! :blush:
Hannah...always a kiwi at heart.

What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 2 years 9 months ago #44271

• ninja29
  • Thank you received: 22
One day at school, i was eating mashed potatoes, and had a cold and had been sneezing all day. I had just put a huge scoop of them in my mouth, when i felt a sneeze coming. I didn't have a napkin, and so the potatoes went everywhere. My friend was sitting next to me, and it got on her chair! I had to walk up and get a clorox wipe. I felt like i was on the walk of shame.

:blush: :blush:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Razena, Sk8er4God

What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 2 years 8 months ago #44671

• Sk8er4God
  • Allons-y!
  • Thank you received: 255
Ok so once at Pathfinders we were working on the camping skills honor and I was sitting next to a guy that I may or may not have a crush on :oops:
And they got to the question about how do you keep your eating utensils clean? and I said "You put them in the dishwasher and press start." And the guy I said was next to me looks at me funny and I just burst out laughing
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
M-mental
A-abuse
T-to
H-humans

Just kidding I like math.

What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 2 years 7 months ago #45387

• Allison C
  • NOW ONLINE
  • To know him is life.
That is embarrassing, isn't it? :)
To know Him is life.
To see him is Faith.
To feel Him is mercy.
To touch him is grace.

To be near him is love.

What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 2 years 5 months ago #47121

• Micks22
  • Thank you received: 30
Welp because I'm a walking disaster on legs I have so many more stories. So gather around kiddos.

Well in the 7th grade my dad was dropping me off at school and he was driving up to the 7th grade block. Well now I hated when he did this because I didn't like driving up so far and I would always prefer if he dropped me off farther away from it and allowed me to walk it up myself. This is where things went down. Literally.

So he was driving up and I wanted to get out before he stopped. So I unclicked my seatbelt, opened the door and jumped out while the car was sill moving.
I fell on my face because my feet where sliding on the ground. The ENTIRE BLOCK SAW plus few 8th and 9th graders. And the story was still fresh for about 2 months. Yep. :unsure:
Micks22 peace! :P

What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 2 years 5 months ago #47318

• Mp137
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Thank you received: 1945
Well... Me, my mom, and my brother were playing a board game, and out of the blue, my brother sprayed me in the face with a spray bottle! (We have a spray bottle on hand cause the puppies we are training get sprayed if the bite really hard or something) anyway, it,scared me soo bad, and I was glaring at my brother like this: :angry: and he was looking like this: :unsure: Then I just burst ouT laughing and I couldn't stop.... Yea it was funny. :P
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys

What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 2 years 5 months ago #47526

• Razena
3rd thing(happened yesterday :P )

Well me and my bff where playing a love story. And we were on the school monkey bars. She and I tried to climb to the top of them through the gaps. I made it through but for some reason, she couldn't get up. she was littaraly a sitting duck. and although it hurt, she started laughing so hard that I started laughing and I wanted to jump down and help her by pushin her but for some reason I couldnt jump. and it wasnt too high :blush:. So she couldnt get up and I couldnt get down. and both of us were laughing like this :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: .
Finnaly she got up but we were still laughing. :P was so hilarious :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 2 years 5 months ago #47584

• Cool Cat
  • I love computers and dirt bikes
  • Thank you received: 224
Easter bunny!!!!lol :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
My website: HighGearMX.simplesite.com
Dirt bikes+computers= :-)

What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 2 years 4 months ago #48529

• Razena
The 4th :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ever since i mocied to chile i have been getting a litlle crazy lately and since my brother is now a teen, he gets very angry with me. So anyway i was telling my aunt how crazy and energetic i am getting in chile and then i said something crazy and laughed at it(forgot what it was) and then i said ,"told you i was crazy" and my brother said, "yeah very crazy" and laughed a laugh of triumph(we try to win discussions and we laugh in triumph when we win them like this :silly: ) then i said, "well since YOU'VE gotten to chile you've been getting mad!" then it was my turn to do the triumphant laugh but instead of laughing like this, :silly: i laughed like this :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

the end

What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 2 years 4 months ago #48585

• Mp137
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Thank you received: 1945
Oh! My mom and I had had a big fight, and after she tucked my brother into bed she came into my room to talk to me. I was really close to blowing up at her when my brother walked in all scared saying "Mom, I think I saw flames!" And he wasn't kidding! He really thought he saw flames, and I felt like there were flames blowing out of my ears. It was perfect timing. I was laughing sooooo hard, and my mom was laughing really hard too. But then my brother got mad at us for laughing at him... :S
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys

What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 3 weeks 5 days ago #86639

• Razena
Soooooo... I just realized how strange my writing sounded way back when :huh: I should really work on that...
so anyway I am one of the many poor people that have fallen subject to the power of the memes sooo I was in school, this was during recess I think, and me and my BFF where just chillin around and I was looking at memes on my phone. There was this one shower meme that said
"When I'm in the shower I
use 2% to wash my body
use 3% to wash my hair
use 95% to contemplate life"
when I translated for my BFF she started laughing and just couldn't stop. I soon joined her :lol:
This other time my brother and I where talking about memes and my brother quoted, "When you're just standing there in the shower contemplating life". I dunno why I fell into hysterics but I did, and it took a good while for me to calm down... :dry:

What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 3 weeks 4 days ago #86667

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2992
Razena wrote:
Soooooo... I just realized how strange my writing sounded way back when :huh: I should really work on that...
so anyway I am one of the many poor people that have fallen subject to the power of the memes sooo I was in school, this was during recess I think, and me and my BFF where just chillin around and I was looking at memes on my phone. There was this one shower meme that said
use 2% to wash my body
use 3% to wash my hair
when I translated for my BFF she started laughing and just couldn't stop. I soon joined her :lol:
This other time my brother and I where talking about memes and my brother quoted, "When you're just standing there in the shower contemplating life". I dunno why I fell into hysterics but I did, and it took a good while for me to calm down... :dry:

Lol, I love memes!

What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 3 weeks 4 days ago #86673

• Razena
Quirky wrote:
Razena wrote:
use 2% to wash my body
use 3% to wash my hair

Lol, I love memes!

Who doesnt? B) :) :cheer: ;) :P :lol: :silly: :blink: :blush: :kiss: :woohoo: :side: :whistle:

What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 3 weeks 4 days ago #86675

• Allison C
  • NOW ONLINE
  • To know him is life.
When I get really tired or something....

Oh! When we went to the Philippines, I was in one of those moods... ha! And we were getting ready for our kids meeting we were doing that night. So the guy that was giving the sermon in one of our locations was practicing his sermon on us. And it went kind of like this.

GUY: "Who was the first man?"
US: "Adam."
GUY: "What was the first..." and he asked the question which I forget what it was. The thing was, I was tired or something, and when he asked the first question, I automatically thought he was going to ask, "Who was the first woman?" so halfway through his question I answered, "Eve." And I started laughing SO hard! I had my face on the table laughing into my arms, and this guys says, so serious like, "Adriana, sit up and pay attention." And that made me laugh even worse!

Oh oh!! And another time, when we were planning out our program, I was like super tired, and our leader told us that the title of this sermon was "Seven Sneezes". I was so tired I wrote on my program, "Seven Sneezers". I laughed way harder than I should have. Yeah.
To know Him is life.
To see him is Faith.
To feel Him is mercy.
To touch him is grace.

To be near him is love.

What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 3 weeks 3 days ago #86682

• TravelPastel
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Thank you received: 558
This made my family laugh for at least 15 minutes straight.

(If the video doesn't show up, here's the link)
Eyyy it's my birthday month!! 18th is my day of arrival on this planet >O<
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<

What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 3 weeks 3 days ago #86687

• horsegirl04
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Thank you received: 376
TravelPastel wrote:
This made my family laugh for at least 15 minutes straight.

(If the video doesn't show up, here's the link)
lol :P

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!!!!

What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 2 weeks 6 days ago #86793

• LolingforJesus
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, pianos, friends, and Bible Experience
  • Thank you received: 215
oh my goodness. My dad's best friend has really bad add, so my dad plays pranks on him. So my dad recorded a video while he and his friend (let's call him Bill) were playing golf.
DAD: BILL LOOK OUT
BILL: *ducks head super fast*

I died laughing
I edited a video of it and I would show you guys but I don't wanna show Bill without his consent :)

HAPPY BDAY TP!!!!
Time to create page: 0.303 seconds