Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh?

What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 4 years 1 month ago #32809

• Razena
  • NOW ONLINE
  • 8razy8 EDRJam: razena
  • Thank you received: 84
What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just couldn't risist to laugh? The funniest thing that happened to me was recent. In fact, it was just yesterday at lunch time!: I had told my dad about my personal thinking(my personal thinking is something I do when I am bored. It's acctually just me thinking personaly), and it became quiet for a few minutes, then my dad spoke up and said," Edna, I imagined something in my imaginary world(imaginary world is where our personal thinking is)." I just looked at him that dull look like I knew the answer. And like I spoke the correct answer. And that's exactly what happened! "I'm going to be late for school?" I asked. He must have stared at me for a minute or two like this :blink:, and then started laughing like this :woohoo:! I didn't know why I was laughing. It was either becuase the way my dad looked and sounded or becuase I couldn't help laughing! I never knew that I spoke the exact thing my dad woukd say and exactly how he wanted to say it until he told me! It was hilarious.
So. That's my story of the funniest thing that happened to me. How about you? What's your funny story?
When it rains, look for rainbows. When it's dark, look for stars.
Last Edit: 3 years 11 months ago by Razena.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BVBarmy153612

Re: What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 4 years 3 weeks ago #32957

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2962
this happened maybe last week or so. i was at my home school P.E. class and I was standing by my friend Tracy while we were waiting for something to happen (I forgot what we were doing). I was watching someone do something and then i just started talking to no one in particular. then Tracy looked at me and said, "You realize that you're talking to yourself right?" and we laughed and moved on with life. if that happened maybe three years ago i would have been totally humiliated but now (with the help of crazy friends) i can let my true silly self show and not be embarrassed or anything. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: cynthia200, Razena

Re: What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 4 years 3 weeks ago #32960

• mounty5
  • Thank you received: 27
I was sitting down working on school and my brother came up to me and asked, "Where did the vacuum go? I need it to clean the floor ya know!" And I must have been into my studies because like 5 minutes later i said "It's in the closet." That's what made my day.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Razena

Re: What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 4 years 3 weeks ago #33045

• Skite
  • Science and LEGO Bricks. Oh and sleep.
  • Thank you received: 604
Many things happened to me, and we ended up laughing so hard and crying!!!!
So let me sing for the love
Let me love for the lost
Let me lose all I have
For what I found on the cross
Let me trust you with my life
Let me live to give you praise
Lord, let me praise you
For the grace by which I'm saved
Lord, let me sing

- Chorus of "Let me sing" by Andrew Peterson

Re: What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 4 years 2 weeks ago #33079

• cynthia200
  • Thank you received: 271
Godslittlegirl wrote:
this happened maybe last week or so. i was at my home school P.E. class and I was standing by my friend Tracy while we were waiting for something to happen (I forgot what we were doing). I was watching someone do something and then i just started talking to no one in particular. then Tracy looked at me and said, "You realize that you're talking to yourself right?" and we laughed and moved on with life. if that happened maybe three years ago i would have been totally humiliated but now (with the help of crazy friends) i can let my true silly self show and not be embarrassed or anything. :)

WOWWWW I DO THE SAME THING!!!!! Lol!! and I must say, I LOVEEE you attitude.I'm the EXACT same way. I've learned not to care about what some people think of me. I'm a crazy, spazzy, excitied, super-weird, awesome chic and VERY proud of it.
~Cynthia~ :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, Razena

Re: What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 4 years 2 weeks ago #33090

• trio3
  • I'm...a baby? o_O
  • Thank you received: 577
I ate a piece of chicken and stayed until 10:00 editing with my dad...and doing laundry. And kicking blubber pillows.

jk about the blubber pillows. i don't know what i'm saying anymore. I'm suppose to be doing school work but i just watched uncle drew 3 and my watch has a piece of green playdo on it and it's 10:39 right now....blubber pillows.
Life will always end in closure; unless, of course, it doesn't.

-Unknown

Real Eyes
Realize
Real Lies
The following user(s) said Thank You: Razena, .::DoikerDoik::.

Re: What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 4 years 2 weeks ago #33109

• JustMe
  • I'm a human.
  • Thank you received: 188
Godslittlegirl wrote:

I know I'm WAY off topic, but just a question, how do you do homeschool Phys Ed? Do you like go outside and do sports or something?
"How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real" – Jaden Smith
The following user(s) said Thank You: Razena, ParisIs4_Me

Re: What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 4 years 2 weeks ago #33147

• poco1877
  • Thank you received: 36
This happened around last year on Halloween at school. We were doing a Halloween play, (I wasen't in it,) We were practising a Halloween song in French. (I had to do it but I diden't sing.) We were doing it i front of the 1st graders. After we finished the play and song, no one clapped! But they did for the other class but not us! But then my best friend started clapping in the complete silence! It was so funny! Everyone started clapping then! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! :P
Hi! I'm Katie.

Re: What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 4 years 2 weeks ago #33186

• karah
  • "Prayer is a relationship"- Liz Gilbert
  • Thank you received: 12
One time, I walked past a group of people at lunch and they called me over just as I walked past them. So I started walking backwards and I tripped over a short brick wall. I sat there for 2 seconds, and then started laughing. Every one was looking at me like I was crazy and odd, but I kept on laughing. I'm laughing as I type this.
Read books. Eat food. Listen to good music. Watch TV. Play an instrument. Cook. Sing. Write. Speak. Smile. Dance. Act. Draw. Build. Praise.
BE YOU!!

(and don't forget to thank God that you are, well...you)

Re: What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 4 years 1 week ago #33216

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2962
@justme

There's this program at a YMCA that does P.E. especially for home schooled kids. WE use the gym at the Y so we have follow the public school schedule so that we don't take up the gym when public schooled kids would like to go in...not sure why (ex. we don't have P.E. during Christmas break, summer, spring break, stuff like that.) i think its really fun. that's one place were we can make friends
Last Edit: 4 years 1 week ago by Quirky. Reason: jiga jigs
The following user(s) said Thank You: JustMe, Razena

Re: What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 4 years 1 week ago #33271

• JustMe
  • I'm a human.
Godslittlegirl wrote:
:blink: ...what in the world is wrong with you?

Me? I was just wondering.

Re: What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 4 years 1 week ago #33300

• Nickicole
  • Thank you received: 10
I was in school, my friend said something, and we laughed (I don't remember what it was!). I'm laughing right now as I type, 'cause this is the funniest thing that happened to me!( or not really) :woohoo: :woohoo:
Nℹ️c

Re: What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 4 years 1 week ago #33315

• macboy10
  • Thank you received: 62
Love that video... Blubber pillows? LOL

Re: What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 4 years 2 days ago #33505

• JustMe
  • I'm a human.
@GodsLittleGirl nevermind, I thought you were asking me what was wrong with me :lol: That's one fault of the moderation on the website, you never know if the answer to your question is coming, or if that's the actual answer. At least we're all safe from inappropriate content. Well, thanks for your answer though, it quenched my curiosity!

Re: What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 4 years 2 days ago #33508

• Razena
  • NOW ONLINE
what are blubber pillows ?

Re: What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 3 years 11 months ago #34145

• Razena
  • NOW ONLINE
The 2nd funniest thing that happened to me was this afternoon at recess. I was going to the shade to take a break from what I was playing (by the way it was hot!) Then I saw one of my friends laughing. She and another girl were laufging for I-dont-know-why. When she was finished, she asked me, " how are you?" " I am fine" I said. As soon as I said that, she started laughing! I slammed her into the fence. "What is wrong with you? ?" I almost shouted! " I don't know! " she said.-still laughing. I started laughing too. Then, we moved on with life. The end
8Razy8

Re: What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 3 years 9 months ago #35276

• Bribree
  • Thank you received: 158
In P.E (recently) I was playing this game and I fell on my side. It was HILAROUS! I'm still laughing. hahah :D :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :silly: :silly: :silly: :P :P :P
;) GOD ♡ U ...... I ♡ U
;)~Bribree~ ;)

Re: What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 3 years 9 months ago #36097

• dancer4god
  • I love God!
  • Thank you received: 279
trio3 wrote:
I ate a piece of chicken and stayed until 10:00 editing with my dad...and doing laundry. And kicking blubber pillows.

jk about the blubber pillows. i don't know what i'm saying anymore. I'm suppose to be doing school work but i just watched uncle drew 3 and my watch has a piece of green playdo on it and it's 10:39 right now....blubber pillows.

Were you sleep deprived when you wrote this? I don't mean to sound mean, and I'm sorry if it does. I'm just asking because this sounds like how I talk when I'm sleep deprived. :P
~God's love, wack-a-doodles, and fluffy poodles~
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, Razena, Going4God

Re: What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 3 years 8 months ago #36236

cant choose only one....sometimes i luagh so hard im rolling on the floor, cant breath, and alomost crying with luahter...usually these luaghing episodes are with my mom. we can think of really weird things!!!

Re: What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 3 years 8 months ago #36295

• Redguyj123
  • I like God. And Turtles. Turtles are awesome, bro.
  • Thank you received: 34
When the class was silent and me and my friend said "Everything is so silent!"
at the same time.
Me and my friend were laughing! xD

The Lover Of God

Re: What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 3 years 7 months ago #37082

• Sk8er4God
  • Allons-y!
  • Thank you received: 255
Ok so one day we were at band and our director was telling us that we needed to tongue the notes or something like that and that it needed to be like punches except with our tongue so the other kid who my friends and I have nicknamed Mr. I've Got This, says ok and he starts punching his music with his tongue and I just burst out laughing and didn't stop for about five minutes and the director was wondering if something was wrong with me.
M-mental
A-abuse
T-to
H-humans

Just kidding I like math.

Re: What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 3 years 7 months ago #37262

• mknz12
  • Just another one of God's many beloved daughters!
  • Thank you received: 264
ok this is really random but on Lego Batman 2, Batman gets jealous of Superman and is rude to him. So my sister (wondergirl) made up this story where Batman wanted to offend Superman and make him mad so he would go away, so he came out with a single called "I Love Kryptonite" XD she was singing the song and doing dance moves it was soooooo hilarious I was literally on the floor and shaking and gasping for breath. That was probably the funniest thing that's ever happened to me lol :lol:
////////////////////////////////////////

You keep me steady when the sky is falling
And I'll keep steady after You,
I'll carry on when my strength is failing
Take heart cause You're with me
So let the stars drop,
Whatever comes I'll be ready
You keep me steady

~for KING & COUNTRY, Steady
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, Razena, Sk8er4God

What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 3 years 6 months ago #38222

• Sk8er4God
  • Allons-y!
  • Thank you received: 255
My friend and I made up this thing were we would say something like,"eeeewaaah mostah" really slowly. I'm not sure why but it's pretty funny. :P
M-mental
A-abuse
T-to
H-humans

Just kidding I like math.

What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 3 years 6 months ago #38387

• deee133
  • I'M A TWIN
  • Thank you received: 41
in class we were giving each other "*kodos" but instead I said "Cooties" and I didn't even relise it unti everyone was laughing :P

*kodos are like congragulations
"Do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Let the day's own trouble be sufficient for the day"

What was the funniest thing that happened to you that you just had to laugh? 3 years 6 months ago #38458

• Birdie500
  • No one understands my love for that horse smell...
  • Thank you received: 311
Well in class I was getting bored and started to daydream about...Easter bunnies... and I kind of started saying Easter bunnies aloud. The girl who sat next to me, Carol, started looking at me weirdly and then the whole class looked at me and started to laugh. The teacher said my name loudly and when I 'came to' I heard myself say Easter bunny! I cracked up. :woohoo:
To ride on a horse is to fly without wings. XD
In my life, be lifted high
In our world, be lifted high
In our love, be lifted high
Random lyrics in my signature cause I'm weird XD
----Channy----
The following user(s) said Thank You: Razena, BVBarmy153612
Time to create page: 0.276 seconds