Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Guide Magazines Distribution {Guide Moderators and Magazine Distributers

Guide Magazines Distribution {Guide Moderators and Magazine Distributers 4 months 1 week ago #82578

• i am a boss
  • i LUV bass guitar and soccer
  • Thank you received: 58
Hi this question is for those who are in charge of the distribution of Guide Magazines...

Do you distribute only in America or do you distribute all over the world because im from Barbados and would really love GUide Magazines but i cant seem where to find any here. Do i have to buy them or do i have to put in a subscription????

Thanks in Advance :P
I'm intelligent, handsome athletic and funny and a Seventh Day Adventist christian!!!
. Life cannot be any better!!! ;)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Guide Magazines Distribution {Guide Moderators and Magazine Distributers 4 months 1 week ago #82579

• Kwesi
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Thank you received: 1379
i am a boss wrote:
Hi this question is for those who are in charge of the distribution of Guide Magazines...

Do you distribute only in America or do you distribute all over the world because im from Barbados and would really love GUide Magazines but i cant seem where to find any here. Do i have to buy them or do i have to put in a subscription????

Thanks in Advance :P

They distribute them all over the world. And you will need an annual subscription

This is the link
www.adventistbookcenter.com/guide-magazi...us-subscription.html
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.247 seconds