Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Guide's Automatic filtering system!!!

Guide's Automatic filtering system!!! 7 months 1 week ago #69127

Ok I apoligize, I clickedbaited you guys :P
What if Guide creates an automatic filtering system that will filter out any obscenity or bad words. For example, Roblox fills out **** with ##### so if someone types in a bad word, it will automatically change it to ####. Think about that. It could change Guide forever! No more waiting around for posts to be accepted!!!
If you agree type #changedforever

Roblox: SurrenderShadow
Join our fan group: StyLiS Studios
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Guide's Automatic filtering system!!! 7 months 1 week ago #69247

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Thank you received: 996
The thing with the filtering is, we have to make sure (because this website is aimed at 10-14 year olds) that people don't give away too much info about location etc. and that can't be done with an automatic filtering system... Also, we try not to let through things that are obvious insults because this is supposed to be a discussion forum, not an argument board..... We aren't trying to block discussion and conversations, we just don't want fights breaking out all over the place. 1. It's not pleasant for the other people who want to have friendly discussions, 2. It's not uplifting and it doesn't glorify God :)
But good ideas :) Keep thinking :)
God allows us to feel the frailty of human love so we'll appreciate the strength of His.
~C. S. Lewis~
Ephesians 4:32
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LEMONwizard, im a beekeeper, Stverno, TravelPastel

Guide's Automatic filtering system!!! 4 months 4 weeks ago #77388

• LEMONwizard
  • I trust God. Do you?
  • Thank you received: 92
bush possum wrote:
The thing with the filtering is, we have to make sure (because this website is aimed at 10-14 year olds) that people don't give away too much info about location etc. and that can't be done with an automatic filtering system... Also, we try not to let through things that are obvious insults because this is supposed to be a discussion forum, not an argument board..... We aren't trying to block discussion and conversations, we just don't want fights breaking out all over the place. 1. It's not pleasant for the other people who want to have friendly discussions, 2. It's not uplifting and it doesn't glorify God :)
But good ideas :) Keep thinking :)
I totally agree. On ROBLOX when I play with my friend Grace who lives in another country, we have to talk in email because half of what we say we have to type backwards because it filters out so much. Sometimes it filters out the backwards. It filters out numbers. I think we should just stick with the way things are, but maybe have them accepted faster?
TRUST GOD with EVERYTHING because GOD HOLDS EVERYTHING and HE WON'T LET GO

#StvernoIsAFemale #IAmAFemaleToo #FemaleHashtagMovement
When Emmy01 can't, I will fight for the pencil.

Guide's Automatic filtering system!!! 4 months 4 weeks ago #77567

SurrenderShadow wrote:
Ok I apoligize, I clickedbaited you guys :P
What if Guide creates an automatic filtering system that will filter out any obscenity or bad words. For example, Roblox fills out **** with ##### so if someone types in a bad word, it will automatically change it to ####. Think about that. It could change Guide forever! No more waiting around for posts to be accepted!!!
If you agree type #changedforever
Actually Guide does that.. or did that at least, it was really annoying, cause words like passover would become p***over but i think they ended that filtering
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds