Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: To the old popular Guide community people.

To the old popular Guide community people. 9 months 4 weeks ago #65693

  • SirGeneralCliche
  • SirGeneralCliche's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Posts: 643
  • Thank you received: 512
@trio3

Welcome back from the
All rules have exceptions, including this one.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

To the old popular Guide community people. 9 months 4 weeks ago #65716

  • SirGeneralCliche
  • SirGeneralCliche's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Posts: 643
  • Thank you received: 512
Hi trio3, haven't seen you on in a while
All rules have exceptions, including this one.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

To the old popular Guide community people. 9 months 1 week ago #66446

  • missionarykid
  • missionarykid's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I'm MK. Call me MK.
  • Posts: 812
  • Thank you received: 548
trio3 wrote:
What in the world?!?!? I died and no one told me??? When did it happen? How did it happen? What kind of monster would do such a thing to such a cool guy...? :(


Oh well...

~trio3
LOL!!!! You are back!!!!!! YAY!!


Stverno is a FEMALE. I am a FEMALE too.

MINISTRY CHAT: us21.chatzy.com/67264006884418
The administrator has disabled public write access.

To the old popular Guide community people. 8 months 3 weeks ago #66751

  • Birdie500
  • Birdie500's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • No one understands my love for that horse smell...
  • Posts: 553
  • Thank you received: 311
The memories...
I miss nearly everyone who was on here originally who have left.. :(
To ride on a horse is to fly without wings. XD
*
*
In my life, be lifted high
In our world, be lifted high
In our love, be lifted high
Random lyrics in my signature cause I'm weird XD
----Channy----
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: missionarykid

To the old popular Guide community people. 7 months 3 weeks ago #67910

  • missionarykid
  • missionarykid's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I'm MK. Call me MK.
  • Posts: 812
  • Thank you received: 548
yeah.

idk why I posted on this. I might not even press the submit button. idk.

Peach can go on that list.


Stverno is a FEMALE. I am a FEMALE too.

MINISTRY CHAT: us21.chatzy.com/67264006884418
The administrator has disabled public write access.

To the old popular Guide community people. 4 months 1 week ago #79183

  • SRNitro
  • SRNitro's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Posts: 600
  • Thank you received: 423
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
SRNitro hasn't posted for a while.

I find it ironic that he can now be considered one of those retired users that he was talking about.
SRNitro, you will be missed
Yeah talks about missing people that left and then he himself leaves. What a hypocritical fool...
Satire... Some people get it, some people don't. If you don't like it, then tell me because I'm open-minded! If I disagree with you that is probably because I approached your idea logically and thought it was wrong by my standards.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: missionarykid, horsegirl04

To the old popular Guide community people. 4 months 1 week ago #79211

  • emmy01
  • emmy01's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Posts: 461
  • Thank you received: 612
SRNitro wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
SRNitro hasn't posted for a while.

I find it ironic that he can now be considered one of those retired users that he was talking about.
SRNitro, you will be missed
Yeah talks about missing people that left and then he himself leaves. What a hypocritical fool...
I know this is a little random...but...

@SRNitro, I think I might actually know who you are.

Ok, and now that my stalking abilities have become known, I must move on to other secretive hobbies... :P
If you hold someone's heart in your hands,
It joins with yours and separates the arrows of war.

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.

To the old popular Guide community people. 4 months 1 week ago #79212

  • SRNitro
  • SRNitro's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Posts: 600
  • Thank you received: 423
It's not that stalkish. The Adventist community is not that big. I met someone on Guide yesterday actually. He's not that active tho. Hey ken10wil
Satire... Some people get it, some people don't. If you don't like it, then tell me because I'm open-minded! If I disagree with you that is probably because I approached your idea logically and thought it was wrong by my standards.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

To the old popular Guide community people. 4 months 1 week ago #79245

  • emmy01
  • emmy01's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Posts: 461
  • Thank you received: 612
I think I might have met you with pathfinders...
If you hold someone's heart in your hands,
It joins with yours and separates the arrows of war.

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.

To the old popular Guide community people. 4 months 1 week ago #79250

  • SRNitro
  • SRNitro's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Posts: 600
  • Thank you received: 423
Was it with the Tulsa Twisters?
Satire... Some people get it, some people don't. If you don't like it, then tell me because I'm open-minded! If I disagree with you that is probably because I approached your idea logically and thought it was wrong by my standards.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

To the old popular Guide community people. 4 months 1 week ago #79253

  • emmy01
  • emmy01's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Posts: 461
  • Thank you received: 612
I wasn't with the Twisters, I was with the Trailblazers.

I saw a previous post of yours that said you were with them though, and thought I might have seen you.

Edit**
I just realized how that might have sounded...

No, I did not go through your history. That post was on an old topic I was reading.

Just making that clear.

:P
If you hold someone's heart in your hands,
It joins with yours and separates the arrows of war.

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
Last Edit: 4 months 1 week ago by emmy01. Reason: Clarity
The administrator has disabled public write access.

To the old popular Guide community people. 4 months 1 week ago #79266

  • Mp137
  • Mp137's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Posts: 2182
  • Thank you received: 1941
SRNitro wrote:
It's not that stalkish. The Adventist community is not that big. I met someone on Guide yesterday actually. He's not that active tho. Hey ken10wil

I remember him!
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The administrator has disabled public write access.

To the old popular Guide community people. 4 months 1 week ago #79288

  • SRNitro
  • SRNitro's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Posts: 600
  • Thank you received: 423
Yeah he said he was deleting his old posts earlier lol cause he got pretty political and dumb apparently.
Satire... Some people get it, some people don't. If you don't like it, then tell me because I'm open-minded! If I disagree with you that is probably because I approached your idea logically and thought it was wrong by my standards.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

To the old popular Guide community people. 4 months 1 week ago #79289

  • SRNitro
  • SRNitro's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Posts: 600
  • Thank you received: 423
emmy01 wrote:
I wasn't with the Twisters, I was with the Trailblazers.

I saw a previous post of yours that said you were with them though, and thought I might have seen you.

Edit**
I just realized how that might have sounded...

No, I did not go through your history. That post was on an old topic I was reading.

Just making that clear.

:P

Cool glance that you may or may not have had with me.
Satire... Some people get it, some people don't. If you don't like it, then tell me because I'm open-minded! If I disagree with you that is probably because I approached your idea logically and thought it was wrong by my standards.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

To the old popular Guide community people. 4 months 1 week ago #79295

  • emmy01
  • emmy01's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Posts: 461
  • Thank you received: 612
SRNitro wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
I wasn't with the Twisters, I was with the Trailblazers.

I saw a previous post of yours that said you were with them though, and thought I might have seen you.

Edit**
I just realized how that might have sounded...

No, I did not go through your history. That post was on an old topic I was reading.

Just making that clear.

:P

Cool glance that you may or may not have had with me.
lol...

The one memory that sticks out about the Twisters is one time when we went to one of their burger meal things of which I can not recall the name, and as I was going through line the Pathfinders would serve you and say stuff like, "Do you want Mayo?...Mustard?" etc. I had made it almost all the way through line when this one guy asked me if I wanted poison. Yeah...I was kinda speechless for a moment and then I was like, "No thank you!" But it was pretty funny...you probably knew him...
If you hold someone's heart in your hands,
It joins with yours and separates the arrows of war.

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.

To the old popular Guide community people. 4 months 1 week ago #79357

  • SRNitro
  • SRNitro's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Posts: 600
  • Thank you received: 423
I probably did. I don't remember ever serving at a camporee but we probably did. We made killer burgers that's all I remember. Poision! Lol I'm thinking of a few people who probably did that. Btw I left that club like 3 years ago. I left the summer of 2015 so... Anytime past that, wasn't me.
Satire... Some people get it, some people don't. If you don't like it, then tell me because I'm open-minded! If I disagree with you that is probably because I approached your idea logically and thought it was wrong by my standards.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

To the old popular Guide community people. 4 months 1 week ago #79365

  • emmy01
  • emmy01's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Posts: 461
  • Thank you received: 612
We left the Trailblazers about three and a half years ago, so I wouldn't remember anything past that either...

The burger thing wasn't at a camporee, it was at some sort of event that the ABC bookmobile went to. I was with the bookmobile.

And yeah, the burgers were awesome, as I recall... :lol:
If you hold someone's heart in your hands,
It joins with yours and separates the arrows of war.

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.

To the old popular Guide community people. 4 months 1 week ago #79374

  • SRNitro
  • SRNitro's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Posts: 600
  • Thank you received: 423
Oh the ABC bookmobile thing! Yeah may have been me there. I've always cooked every once and a while.
Satire... Some people get it, some people don't. If you don't like it, then tell me because I'm open-minded! If I disagree with you that is probably because I approached your idea logically and thought it was wrong by my standards.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

To the old popular Guide community people. 4 months 1 week ago #79375

  • SRNitro
  • SRNitro's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Posts: 600
  • Thank you received: 423
Btw I would've had long shaggy hair and a high voice.
Satire... Some people get it, some people don't. If you don't like it, then tell me because I'm open-minded! If I disagree with you that is probably because I approached your idea logically and thought it was wrong by my standards.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

To the old popular Guide community people. 4 months 1 week ago #79405

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 757
  • Thank you received: 494
SRNitro wrote:
Btw I would've had long shaggy hair and a high voice.
How distinctive
Rip my signature
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
The administrator has disabled public write access.

To the old popular Guide community people. 4 months 1 week ago #79429

  • emmy01
  • emmy01's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Posts: 461
  • Thank you received: 612
TravelPastel wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
Btw I would've had long shaggy hair and a high voice.
How distinctive
I actually have a faint recollection of this kid with a surprisingly high voice and long hair sort of hanging around where the bookmobile was parked.

I remember only because my sister and I exclaimed to one another that this kid had a really high voice.

I wonder...

Maybe that was you.

:blink:
If you hold someone's heart in your hands,
It joins with yours and separates the arrows of war.

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.

To the old popular Guide community people. 4 months 1 week ago #79437

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 828
  • Thank you received: 346
emmy01 wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
Btw I would've had long shaggy hair and a high voice.
How distinctive
I actually have a faint recollection of this kid with a surprisingly high voice and long hair sort of hanging around where the bookmobile was parked.

I remember only because my sister and I exclaimed to one another that this kid had a really high voice.

I wonder...

Maybe that was you.

:blink:
lol :P

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
#IMPORTANT #STVERNOISAGRIL #HASHTAGMOVEMENT
The administrator has disabled public write access.

To the old popular Guide community people. 4 months 1 week ago #79440

  • Servant
  • Servant's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Serve God
  • Posts: 87
  • Thank you received: 59
Birdie500 wrote:
The memories...
I miss nearly everyone who was on here originally who have left.. :(
And now she is with the old folks. I wonder who else has left?
Politics and the Christian faith should be combined. So I am now against Hillary as well as Trump. I can no longer support a homo supporting baby-killer. Nor can I support an unrepentant adulterer. God will judge them both.
~Servant
The administrator has disabled public write access.

To the old popular Guide community people. 4 months 6 days ago #79582

  • Servant
  • Servant's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Serve God
  • Posts: 87
  • Thank you received: 59
There's also MercyLove, katsmyname, Llyoyd101 who have since disappeared. And Mknz12 has gone to be with the older people too.
Politics and the Christian faith should be combined. So I am now against Hillary as well as Trump. I can no longer support a homo supporting baby-killer. Nor can I support an unrepentant adulterer. God will judge them both.
~Servant
The administrator has disabled public write access.

To the old popular Guide community people. 4 months 5 days ago #79613

  • mknz12
  • mknz12's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Just another one of God's many beloved daughters!
  • Posts: 462
  • Thank you received: 263
Servant wrote:
There's also MercyLove, katsmyname, Llyoyd101 who have since disappeared. And Mknz12 has gone to be with the older people too.

Oh heyyyyy somebody remembers me I feel so special :blush: :lol:
////////////////////////////////////////

You keep me steady when the sky is falling
And I'll keep steady after You,
I'll carry on when my strength is failing
Take heart cause You're with me
So let the stars drop,
Whatever comes I'll be ready
You keep me steady

~for KING & COUNTRY, Steady
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.268 seconds