Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Warning from the guide family

Warning from the guide family 2 years 10 months ago #98488

• pathfinder4ever
  • don’t click my profile.. Philippians 4:13
  • Thank you received: 649
Hello guide family,
Please do not join the guide discord at this time. It is under construction and not very safe.
If you are responsible for the unfortunate and disrespectful events please be aware that I am a mod and that you will be permanently banned from both discord and guide.This is not funny to anyone in the guide community.
And please, please take the link of this website immediately!
Thank you!
Speak for those who have no voice.
Red and yellow...black and white.... We're all precious in His sight....❤️
Any questions? Ask!
-kash (aka pathfinder4ever)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blue Tornado, IlikeEatingPi, LolingforJesus, SGirven

Warning from the guide family 2 years 9 months ago #98685

• bush possum
  • Peace Maker and Peace Breaker
  • Thank you received: 1376
Ahhh, eee, I’ll let myself out. O_o
1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;

Warning from the guide family 2 years 9 months ago #98689

• jGod8865
  • BRUH
  • Thank you received: 547
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Hello guide family,
Please do not join the guide discord at this time. It is under construction and not very safe.
If you are responsible for the unfortunate and disrespectful events please be aware that I am a mod and that you will be permanently banned from both discord and guide.This is not funny to anyone in the guide community.
Thank you!

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Communism is the best way to go.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SkeleBoy10

Warning from the guide family 2 years 9 months ago #98716

• SGirven
  • Human. Writer. Latino. Photographer.
  • Thank you received: 245
jGod8865 wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Hello guide family,
Thank you!

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Discord: sgir.v#7196

IG: sgir.v

“We are not to deny the authority of the human senses and understanding, although weak, but rather furnish them with assistance.” -Sir Francis Bacon

Warning from the guide family 2 years 9 months ago #98745

• jGod8865
  • BRUH
  • Thank you received: 547
SGirven wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Hello guide family,
Thank you!

Communism is the best way to go.

Warning from the guide family 2 years 9 months ago #98749

• LolingforJesus
  • DONT GET INNIPROPRIT
  • Thank you received: 687
jGod8865 wrote:
SGirven wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Hello guide family,
Thank you!

baby crawdaddy's are literally the cutest thing ever

Warning from the guide family 2 years 9 months ago #98753

• SGirven
  • Human. Writer. Latino. Photographer.
  • Thank you received: 245
jGod8865 wrote:
SGirven wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Hello guide family,
Thank you!

Discord: sgir.v#7196

IG: sgir.v

“We are not to deny the authority of the human senses and understanding, although weak, but rather furnish them with assistance.” -Sir Francis Bacon
Time to create page: 0.274 seconds