Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: "frozen"???

"frozen"??? 1 year 2 months ago #104687

• Alyssa4Jesus
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 193
Its just fantasy. There is nothing wrong with the show. It is just 2 sisters one with magical powers and their love for each other. Typical Disney movie
The administrator has disabled public write access.

"frozen"??? 1 year 2 months ago #104702

• Lightness
  • Atheist. Independent French music(some) are cool.
  • Thank you received: 59
RachieOKitty13 wrote:
so im just wondering what you guys think of the new movie "Frozen". a bunch of my friends have wathed it and love it. i personally havent watched it, but ive seen some of the trailers. so far the only thing i have against it is all the sorcery and magic. and thats a pretty big deal if u ask me! what i don't get is why christians just seem to be ignoring that part.......idk. what do you guys think???
Too girly.

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

DM me in discord: Lightness#8110

Osu! account: osu.ppy.sh/users/29681606

"frozen"??? 1 year 2 months ago #104715

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Thank you received: 609
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Its just fantasy. There is nothing wrong with the show. It is just 2 sisters one with magical powers and their love for each other. Typical Disney movie
Hahahaha. No. I'm sure that Disney stole this storyline from a Norse folktale. Plus, fantasy isn't a legitimate excuse for anything.

"frozen"??? 1 year 2 months ago #104721

• sci_geeek
  • #greatmindsthinkalike
  • Thank you received: 439
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
wannabewritergirl wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
pathfinder4ever wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Never watched it. Never will. And I hate it.
Yeah save yourself the headache
Thx for the tip.
I am not allowed to watch stuff like that, but I heard a lot about it. Has anyone watched the Disney Mulan movie? My sister and I just recently watched it. It's nothing like the Chinese story at all!!! It's got this dumb dragon that is the spirit guardian of Mulan.............In the story, Mulan is good at Kung fu, and that is how she survived in the army, not a dragon!
I've heard of it, but I don't remember watching it.
I know that all these movies they made were actually stolen from folktales from around the world. And I watched a video where this guy revealed some really dirty subliminal messaging in Disney's films. Disney, of course, denied it.
Adventist Review TV has a documentary about that problem called Magic Kingdom. I've been wanting to watch it.
melancholic/phlegmatic ~ infp 2w9 ~ rluan

<> <> <>

old soul, free spirit, and moderate pluviophile

"frozen"??? 1 year 2 months ago #104747

• BookwormJo
  • I'm indescribable.
  • Thank you received: 257
JoyBaker wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
I never watched it, but all my friends did, so I know what it's about. I'm telling you, though -- Frozen looks sooooooo innocent next to its sequel, Frozen 2. Frozen 2 literally has spirits in it. My friends who watched it told me there are 4 spirits in it, and in the end Elsa finds out that she is the 5th spirit that connects the real world with the spirit world.
SO SATANIC!
We watched frozen 1 once and don’t like the magic. We heard of Frozen 2 but we won’t watch it…
Our family watched Frozen 1 together because at that point, all our friends and neighbours were talking about it and we felt left out. But my parents pointed out the wrong stuff in it.
No one who trusts in God will ever be disappointed.
Trust God from the bottom of your heart; don’t try to figure out everything on your own. Proverbs 3:5 MSG

#greatmindsthinkalike

Warning: anything you say can -- and probably will -- be used as writing inspiration

"frozen"??? 1 year 2 months ago #104776

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
As a gamer, "frozen" is a really hated word. "Lag" is a really bad word. It ought to be censored. *shudders*

"frozen"??? 1 year 2 months ago #104794

• Lightness
  • Atheist. Independent French music(some) are cool.
  • Thank you received: 59
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
As a gamer, "frozen" is a really hated word. "Lag" is a really bad word. It ought to be censored. *shudders*
'Tis true.

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

DM me in discord: Lightness#8110

Osu! account: osu.ppy.sh/users/29681606

"frozen"??? 1 year 2 months ago #104825

• sci_geeek
  • #greatmindsthinkalike
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
lol

<> <> <>

"frozen"??? 1 year 2 months ago #104836

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
BookwormJo wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
I never watched it, but all my friends did, so I know what it's about. I'm telling you, though -- Frozen looks sooooooo innocent next to its sequel, Frozen 2. Frozen 2 literally has spirits in it. My friends who watched it told me there are 4 spirits in it, and in the end Elsa finds out that she is the 5th spirit that connects the real world with the spirit world.
SO SATANIC!
We watched frozen 1 once and don’t like the magic. We heard of Frozen 2 but we won’t watch it…
Our family watched Frozen 1 together because at that point, all our friends and neighbours were talking about it and we felt left out. But my parents pointed out the wrong stuff in it.
Peer pressure. n. A very lame excuse to do something wrong.

--MerryStream's Handheld Pocket Dictionary: 4th Edition

"frozen"??? 1 year 2 months ago #104848

• KristytheCorgi
  • life's too short to be sad
  • Thank you received: 72
I've heard of it, and it is disgustingly sacrilegious. Frozen 1 is just plain stupid. Frozen 2? *shiver*
Remember, it's just a bad day, not a bad life. Keep smiling everyone

-- Love Chill Music

Re: "frozen"??? 1 year 2 months ago #104849

• KristytheCorgi
Mercylove wrote:
I don't watch any movies that involve magic or sorcery. Personally I think if it has that in it, it isn't such a good movie to watch. But that's just me! Hope this helps!! :D
Same, except for the Chronicles of Narnia because C.S. Lewis wrote the books. I hate any other magic movies.

-- Love Chill Music

"frozen"??? 1 year 2 months ago #104850

• KristytheCorgi
BookwormJo wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
SO SATANIC!
When I was six, we never watched it, but I was obsessed with it. Now? Blech.

Also, my friends watched it, so as Moana, and they say that Moana is worse. True! It has animism! Spirits in everything!

-- Love Chill Music

"frozen"??? 1 year 2 months ago #104876

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
KristytheCorgi wrote:
I've heard of it, and it is disgustingly sacrilegious. Frozen 1 is just plain stupid. Frozen 2? *shiver*
That's cold. Real cold. *shivers*

"frozen"??? 1 year 2 months ago #104877

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
KristytheCorgi wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
SO SATANIC!

Also, my friends watched it, so as Moana, and they say that Moana is worse. True! It has animism! Spirits in everything!
One word to describe all Disney movies: Ugh.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoyBaker, sci_geeek

"frozen"??? 1 year 2 months ago #104914

• Alyssa4Jesus
  • NOW ONLINE
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
SO SATANIC!

Now now lets not get too personal with frozen
Yes I agree Moanna is horrible I cant stand it
But we have a choice tho, to watch or not. We dont have to watch what we dont want to right?
Btw not all Disney movies are Ugh, you just have to find the one that 'speaks to your soul' or whatever, but, its ok that you feel that way. Its your view, I wont judge.

"frozen"??? 1 year 2 months ago #104931

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
SO SATANIC!

But we have a choice tho, to watch or not. We dont have to watch what we dont want to right?
Btw not all Disney movies are Ugh, you just have to find the one that 'speaks to your soul' or whatever, but, its ok that you feel that way. Its your view, I wont judge.
Fair.

"frozen"??? 1 year 2 months ago #104937

• JoyBaker
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Thank you received: 184
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
SO SATANIC!

Yes, well… they are not about God and have fairies, magic…..and so on. So I am not allowed to watch it. I am not really interested in it anyway, the only movie/s we watch are from Pureflix or The Chosen. (Those are about God) Or animal documentaries. But if people watch it and pick out the bad things… instead of thinking everything is right… I guess that is ok.

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3

"frozen"??? 1 year 2 months ago #104978

JoyBaker wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
SO SATANIC!

Yes, well… they are not about God and have fairies, magic…..and so on. So I am not allowed to watch it. I am not really interested in it anyway, the only movie/s we watch are from Pureflix or The Chosen. (Those are about God) Or animal documentaries. But if people watch it and pick out the bad things… instead of thinking everything is right… I guess that is ok.
I am also allowed to watch/read things with fairies, wizards, witches and magic. But I am allowed to watch fantasy that doesn’t have those, eg. How to train your dragon. Science Fiction (Again, no magic, magical powers), Historical, I am allowed to watch and read.

Writers Block: When your imaginary friends refuse to talk to you.

YouTube Channels:

Stories of Faith: www.youtube.com/channel/UCudEpP-KJhonYokRNIMC6pg
Kute Kitties: www.youtube.com/channel/UCWEvdHXKaaITP_cGYgBRYaw

"frozen"??? 1 year 1 month ago #104983

• Khriz Kool Katz
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
JoyBaker wrote:
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
SO SATANIC!

Animal documentaries. Honestly, it's really easy to make parodies on those things.

"frozen"??? 4 months 1 week ago #122439

• Chelsea F.
  • I love reading, writing, and singing. =)
  • Thank you received: 40
SGirven wrote:
I watched Frozen at school in first grade. Blah.
In kindergarten *ugh*
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct your paths.
- Chelsea Fields (pen name)

"frozen"??? 4 months 1 week ago #122441

• Chelsea F.
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
Never watched it. Never will. And I hate it.
I hate it too!
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct your paths.

"frozen"??? 4 months 1 week ago #122442

• Chelsea F.
sci_geeek wrote:
SO SATANIC!
Ikr! I heard about the spirits & i was like WHAT?

"frozen"??? 4 months 1 week ago #122444

• Chelsea F.
When I was little I loved Snow white :) Now I don't like Disney at all.

"frozen"??? 4 months 1 week ago #122550

• Alyssa4Jesus
  • NOW ONLINE
Is it that everything you watch has to be bible related becayse I rlly don't see the big deal with most of Disney's movies.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

"frozen"??? 4 months 1 week ago #122579

• sci_geeek
  • #greatmindsthinkalike
Chelsea F. wrote:
When I was little I loved Snow white :) Now I don't like Disney at all.
Lol, I get it, there are a lot of movies I used to like and now don't...

<> <> <>

Time to create page: 0.359 seconds