Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Hi guys! I have a question.

Hi guys! I have a question. 5 years 6 months ago #82003

• ClimberforGod
  • Life is a play and we're all unrehearsed.
  • Thank you received: 119
My question is, do you think it would be to confusing if changed my username? I was trying to make another account for my sister, but I can't figure out why it isn't working. Kwesi tried tro help me, but I still could not get it to send me or my parents a verification e-mail.
Im not even using the same user/email/password!

So do you think if I changed my user name, and deleted all my other posts, then gave my account to my sister it would be to confusing? because even I f I deleted my other posts, there would still be quotes.

Just because you are right, does not mean I am wrong. You just haven't seen life from my side yet.

Discord- BigDaddyMac #1201
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Hi guys! I have a question. 5 years 6 months ago #82057

• Cool Cat
  • I love computers and dirt bikes
  • Thank you received: 259
ClimberforGod wrote:
My question is, do you think it would be to confusing if changed my username? I was trying to make another account for my sister, but I can't figure out why it isn't working. Kwesi tried tro help me, but I still could not get it to send me or my parents a verification e-mail.
Im not even using the same user/email/password!

So do you think if I changed my user name, and deleted all my other posts, then gave my account to my sister it would be to confusing? because even I f I deleted my other posts, there would still be quotes.
Unfortunately, don't think that it's possible to change ur username. I tried once it didn't work.

Hi guys! I have a question. 5 years 6 months ago #82078

• missionarykid
  • Romans 8:18
  • Thank you received: 641
You used to be able to change your handle but now you cant. I am guessing it got too confusing for some people.

#GuideSenior #HONORARYEMMY #FemaleHashtagMovement #BringBackStverno #NoGuideWar #GlassesWearer #Filipino

MK is missionarykid and missionarykid is MK

Hi guys! I have a question. 5 years 5 months ago #83420

• ClimberforGod
  • Life is a play and we're all unrehearsed.
  • Thank you received: 119
oh. ok. well thanks!!

Just because you are right, does not mean I am wrong. You just haven't seen life from my side yet.

Discord- BigDaddyMac #1201
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds