Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Non-Christian Enviroment

Non-Christian Enviroment 5 years 2 months ago #9418

• sansa6
  • Thank you received: 5
Hi, recently when I get on the Sabbath Central Chat Room people don't always make me think it is Sabbath. They start talking about silly stuff and songs that aren't even Christian. They talk about the latest gossip in the media and they completely distract me that its Sabbath! I mean, Uncle Andy may put a topic up and people completely ignore it. If its called "Sabbath Central" why don't they talk about the Sabbath? Its fine that we can ask where are you from, how was your week, how was school, high and low point of week, and prayer requests, but keep it more of a Christian Environment. Is it possible that you guys who go in the chat rooms can talk about the Sabbath. Now, if the Guide people could open the chat room everyday then we can talk a little bit about that stuff but create a different room for that. Thank you so much for reading this. Have a happy day!!! :)
-Valerie :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hadassa, trio3, slayer4321

Re: Non-Christian Enviroment 5 years 2 months ago #9502

• rfishell
  • Thank you received: 393
Sansa6, this is an important concern. We're going to be looking at the overall chat situation shortly. Thanks much! Randy Fishell, Guide Editor
Editor, Guide and Real magazines
The following user(s) said Thank You: Emerl2, Hadassa

Re: Non-Christian Enviroment 5 years 2 months ago #9548

• trio3
  • I'm...a baby? o_O
  • Thank you received: 577
I noticed that too. I've only been on once but when i was on they were talking about eating people and mac and cheese...or something like that.
Life will always end in closure; unless, of course, it doesn't.

-Unknown

Real Eyes
Realize
Real Lies
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds