Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: how do u upload a video

how do u upload a video 1 year 7 months ago #103634

  • MB STUDIOS
  • MB STUDIOS's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 21
  • Thank you received: 5
I have a video i would like to post but i do not know how can someone teach me how if you know how.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

how do u upload a video 1 year 7 months ago #103639

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 7737
  • Thank you received: 707
MB STUDIOS wrote:
I have a video i would like to post but i do not know how can someone teach me how if you know how.
Beats me. Probably one of the mods might have an answer...
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MB STUDIOS

how do u upload a video 1 year 7 months ago #103642

  • BookwormJo
  • BookwormJo's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm indescribable.
  • Posts: 2182
  • Thank you received: 275
MB STUDIOS wrote:
I have a video i would like to post but i do not know how can someone teach me how if you know how.
Welcome to Discussion Forum MB Studios!
If using a mobile device : when you are replying to a message, scroll down. Nearby the "submit" button, you'll see "Attachments". Press add file. You'll see the option to take photo or video, select something from the photo library, or browse. Or, you could just post the link of the video, like this: www.youtube.com/channel/UCj_bG0I4ft-bv0c-c_rmcLA
Hope this helps!

Cool video about Jonah by the way! :cheer:
“Pray and pray and pray, and if that doesn’t work, listen to what God is telling you to do!” -- random 5 year old.

#greatmindsthinkalike
Warning: anything you say can -- and probably will -- be used as writing inspiration
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MB STUDIOS

how do u upload a video 1 year 7 months ago #103644

  • MB STUDIOS
  • MB STUDIOS's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 21
  • Thank you received: 5
oh ok. do you know how to talk to the mods?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoyBaker

how do u upload a video 1 year 6 months ago #103658

  • pathfinder4ever
  • pathfinder4ever's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • don’t click my profile.. Philippians 4:13
  • Posts: 2089
  • Thank you received: 649
MB STUDIOS wrote:
oh ok. do you know how to talk to the mods?
I’m here, what’s up?
Speak for those who have no voice.
Red and yellow...black and white.... We're all precious in His sight....❤️
Any questions? Ask!
-kash (aka pathfinder4ever)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

how do u upload a video 1 year 6 months ago #103664

  • JoyBaker
  • JoyBaker's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Posts: 2312
  • Thank you received: 233
MB STUDIOS wrote:
I have a video i would like to post but i do not know how can someone teach me how if you know how.
I like your videos

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MB STUDIOS

how do u upload a video 1 year 6 months ago #103665

  • MB STUDIOS
  • MB STUDIOS's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 21
  • Thank you received: 5
Thank you did you see my jonah video :side:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

how do u upload a video 1 year 6 months ago #103667

  • MB STUDIOS
  • MB STUDIOS's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 21
  • Thank you received: 5
Thanks for your help ;}
The administrator has disabled public write access.

how do u upload a video 1 year 6 months ago #103668

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 7737
  • Thank you received: 707
MB STUDIOS wrote:
Thank you did you see my jonah video :side:
*applause*
I think it would a little funnier (and fitting), if you used the "three days later" thing from Spongebob, instead of just having the screen just say "three days later". It's a great vid anyways. Congrats on 500 subs, bro! B)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MB STUDIOS

how do u upload a video 1 year 6 months ago #103670

  • JoyBaker
  • JoyBaker's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Posts: 2312
  • Thank you received: 233
MB STUDIOS wrote:
Thank you did you see my jonah video :side:

Yes. I just checked out your channel this morning.

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MB STUDIOS

how do u upload a video 1 year 6 months ago #103673

  • MB STUDIOS
  • MB STUDIOS's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 21
  • Thank you received: 5
pathfinder4ever wrote:
MB STUDIOS wrote:
oh ok. do you know how to talk to the mods?
I’m here, what’s up?
how do u uploud a video ?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: master builder

how do u upload a video 1 year 6 months ago #103679

  • MB STUDIOS
  • MB STUDIOS's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 21
  • Thank you received: 5
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
MB STUDIOS wrote:
Thank you did you see my jonah video :side:
*applause*
I think it would a little funnier (and fitting), if you used the "three days later" thing from Spongebob, instead of just having the screen just say "three days later". It's a great vid anyways. Congrats on 500 subs, bro! B)
Thanks! yea i should of did the 3 days latter thing but i was so in a rush to post it because it took me a whole month :S and took over 2k pictures....
The administrator has disabled public write access.

how do u upload a video 1 year 6 months ago #103688

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 7737
  • Thank you received: 707
MB STUDIOS wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
MB STUDIOS wrote:
Thank you did you see my jonah video :side:
*applause*
I think it would a little funnier (and fitting), if you used the "three days later" thing from Spongebob, instead of just having the screen just say "three days later". It's a great vid anyways. Congrats on 500 subs, bro! B)
Thanks! yea i should of did the 3 days latter thing but i was so in a rush to post it because it took me a whole month :S and took over 2k pictures....
Yeah, I've done that type of animation so I can understand that. But I really like the smoothness of your animation. Most beginners make really choppy vids, unlike you. So keep up the good work, and if you need anything, I'm here. ;)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MB STUDIOS

how do u upload a video 1 year 6 months ago #103693

  • JoyBaker
  • JoyBaker's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Posts: 2312
  • Thank you received: 233
MB STUDIOS wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
MB STUDIOS wrote:
Thank you did you see my jonah video :side:
*applause*
I think it would a little funnier (and fitting), if you used the "three days later" thing from Spongebob, instead of just having the screen just say "three days later". It's a great vid anyways. Congrats on 500 subs, bro! B)
Thanks! yea i should of did the 3 days latter thing but i was so in a rush to post it because it took me a whole month :S and took over 2k pictures....
Oh wow.

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3
The administrator has disabled public write access.

how do u upload a video 1 year 6 months ago #103702

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 7737
  • Thank you received: 707
JoyBaker wrote:
MB STUDIOS wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
MB STUDIOS wrote:
Thank you did you see my jonah video :side:
*applause*
I think it would a little funnier (and fitting), if you used the "three days later" thing from Spongebob, instead of just having the screen just say "three days later". It's a great vid anyways. Congrats on 500 subs, bro! B)
Thanks! yea i should of did the 3 days latter thing but i was so in a rush to post it because it took me a whole month :S and took over 2k pictures....
Oh wow.
That's stop-motion animation for you. Thousands of pics for only a few minutes.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

how do u upload a video 1 year 6 months ago #103706

  • MB STUDIOS
  • MB STUDIOS's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 21
  • Thank you received: 5
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
MB STUDIOS wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
MB STUDIOS wrote:
Thank you did you see my jonah video :side:
*applause*
I think it would a little funnier (and fitting), if you used the "three days later" thing from Spongebob, instead of just having the screen just say "three days later". It's a great vid anyways. Congrats on 500 subs, bro! B)
Thanks! yea i should of did the 3 days latter thing but i was so in a rush to post it because it took me a whole month :S and took over 2k pictures....
Oh wow.
That's stop-motion animation for you. Thousands of pics for only a few minutes.
yea i think my jonah movie was about 1 min or 2 its also depends on how much fps u have it on i took the video on 24 fps if i would have done it on 15 fps it would have been longer but not as smooth.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

how do u upload a video 1 year 6 months ago #103708

  • MB STUDIOS
  • MB STUDIOS's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 21
  • Thank you received: 5
JoyBaker wrote:
MB STUDIOS wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
MB STUDIOS wrote:
Thank you did you see my jonah video :side:
*applause*
I think it would a little funnier (and fitting), if you used the "three days later" thing from Spongebob, instead of just having the screen just say "three days later". It's a great vid anyways. Congrats on 500 subs, bro! B)
Thanks! yea i should of did the 3 days latter thing but i was so in a rush to post it because it took me a whole month :S and took over 2k pictures....
Oh wow.
yea it takes a long time to make them but its worth the time. Right now im mak :lol: ing a video and so far i have about 900 pictures.... and its only 50 seconds. it will be coming out soon. :lol:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoyBaker

how do u upload a video 1 year 6 months ago #103717

  • Alyssa4Jesus
  • Alyssa4Jesus's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 1773
  • Thank you received: 201
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
MB STUDIOS wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
MB STUDIOS wrote:
Thank you did you see my jonah video :side:
*applause*
I think it would a little funnier (and fitting), if you used the "three days later" thing from Spongebob, instead of just having the screen just say "three days later". It's a great vid anyways. Congrats on 500 subs, bro! B)
Thanks! yea i should of did the 3 days latter thing but i was so in a rush to post it because it took me a whole month :S and took over 2k pictures....
Oh wow.
That's stop-motion animation for you. Thousands of pics for only a few minutes.

Where is the video? For some reason I can't find it :dry:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

how do u upload a video 1 year 6 months ago #103727

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 7737
  • Thank you received: 707
MB STUDIOS wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
MB STUDIOS wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
MB STUDIOS wrote:
Thank you did you see my jonah video :side:
*applause*
I think it would a little funnier (and fitting), if you used the "three days later" thing from Spongebob, instead of just having the screen just say "three days later". It's a great vid anyways. Congrats on 500 subs, bro! B)
Thanks! yea i should of did the 3 days latter thing but i was so in a rush to post it because it took me a whole month :S and took over 2k pictures....
Oh wow.
That's stop-motion animation for you. Thousands of pics for only a few minutes.
yea i think my jonah movie was about 1 min or 2 its also depends on how much fps u have it on i took the video on 24 fps if i would have done it on 15 fps it would have been longer but not as smooth.
Mmmhmm... I know 'bout that.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

how do u upload a video 1 year 6 months ago #103732

  • JoyBaker
  • JoyBaker's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Posts: 2312
  • Thank you received: 233
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
MB STUDIOS wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
MB STUDIOS wrote:
Thank you did you see my jonah video :side:
*applause*
I think it would a little funnier (and fitting), if you used the "three days later" thing from Spongebob, instead of just having the screen just say "three days later". It's a great vid anyways. Congrats on 500 subs, bro! B)
Thanks! yea i should of did the 3 days latter thing but i was so in a rush to post it because it took me a whole month :S and took over 2k pictures....
Oh wow.
That's stop-motion animation for you. Thousands of pics for only a few minutes.
Yes. I’ve seen them before. I just don’t know how they make it look like the thing is moving without making it look like it stops and you see it somewhere else. Do you even understand?

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3
The administrator has disabled public write access.

how do u upload a video 1 year 6 months ago #103743

  • emmykitty
  • emmykitty's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • :)
  • Posts: 1653
  • Thank you received: 688
JoyBaker wrote:
Yes. I’ve seen them before. I just don’t know how they make it look like the thing is moving without making it look like it stops and you see it somewhere else. Do you even understand?
If I'm understanding what you're asking, here is my humble reply from someone who used to do a lot of stop-motion animation!
There are a few factors: a steady camera, tiny movements, and large fps. All three of these work in tandem to help create a very smooth stopmotion!
With a tripod set up, you can take a bunch of pictures and move things around and have a very steady shot! (or shots... thousands of shots haha)
The tinier the movements that you make when creating the stopmotion, the smoother it'll end up being (as long as you can have a large enough fps too). So when MB Studios makes his stopmotion, he takes a picture, moves the LEGO character's arm/head/legs a very tiny bit, and then takes another photo. If he were to move the arms/legs/head a lot before taking the next picture, then the resulting stopmotion wouldn't be as smooth.
And fps... I don't have much experience with this because I never really put my stopmotions into a nice editing software, but the larger the fps, the faster the photos will cycle through, creating a smooth stopmotion.

I hope at least some of that helped! I had fun bringing out my inner stopmotion nerd, even though I haven't made one for years :lol: If any of you expert stopmotioners could elaborate better, then go ahead; y'all could probably explain it better than i did :silly:
.•♫•♬•Love is friendship set to music.•♫•♬•
#MAINEMMYS
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoyBaker

how do u upload a video 1 year 6 months ago #103745

  • MB STUDIOS
  • MB STUDIOS's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 21
  • Thank you received: 5
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
MB STUDIOS wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
MB STUDIOS wrote:
Thank you did you see my jonah video :side:
*applause*
I think it would a little funnier (and fitting), if you used the "three days later" thing from Spongebob, instead of just having the screen just say "three days later". It's a great vid anyways. Congrats on 500 subs, bro! B)
Thanks! yea i should of did the 3 days latter thing but i was so in a rush to post it because it took me a whole month :S and took over 2k pictures....
Oh wow.
That's stop-motion animation for you. Thousands of pics for only a few minutes.

Where is the video? For some reason I can't find it :dry:
click on my profile and there is a link.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

how do u upload a video 1 year 6 months ago #103749

  • MB STUDIOS
  • MB STUDIOS's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 21
  • Thank you received: 5
emmykitty wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
Yes. I’ve seen them before. I just don’t know how they make it look like the thing is moving without making it look like it stops and you see it somewhere else. Do you even understand?
If I'm understanding what you're asking, here is my humble reply from someone who used to do a lot of stop-motion animation!
There are a few factors: a steady camera, tiny movements, and large fps. All three of these work in tandem to help create a very smooth stopmotion!
With a tripod set up, you can take a bunch of pictures and move things around and have a very steady shot! (or shots... thousands of shots haha)
The tinier the movements that you make when creating the stopmotion, the smoother it'll end up being (as long as you can have a large enough fps too). So when MB Studios makes his stopmotion, he takes a picture, moves the LEGO character's arm/head/legs a very tiny bit, and then takes another photo. If he were to move the arms/legs/head a lot before taking the next picture, then the resulting stopmotion wouldn't be as smooth.
And fps... I don't have much experience with this because I never really put my stopmotions into a nice editing software, but the larger the fps, the faster the photos will cycle through, creating a smooth stopmotion.

I hope at least some of that helped! I had fun bringing out my inner stopmotion nerd, even though I haven't made one for years :lol: If any of you expert stopmotioners could elaborate better, then go ahead; y'all could probably explain it better than i did :silly:
Exactly thats every thing i do. someday i want to make money off of youtube this is my next video with out sound effects and any editing tell me what u guys think
The administrator has disabled public write access.

how do u upload a video 1 year 6 months ago #103753

  • JoyBaker
  • JoyBaker's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Posts: 2312
  • Thank you received: 233
Thanks! That helps

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3
The administrator has disabled public write access.

how do u upload a video 1 year 6 months ago #103754

  • JoyBaker
  • JoyBaker's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Posts: 2312
  • Thank you received: 233
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
MB STUDIOS wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
MB STUDIOS wrote:
Thank you did you see my jonah video :side:
*applause*
I think it would a little funnier (and fitting), if you used the "three days later" thing from Spongebob, instead of just having the screen just say "three days later". It's a great vid anyways. Congrats on 500 subs, bro! B)
Thanks! yea i should of did the 3 days latter thing but i was so in a rush to post it because it took me a whole month :S and took over 2k pictures....
Oh wow.
That's stop-motion animation for you. Thousands of pics for only a few minutes.

Where is the video? For some reason I can't find it :dry:

It is on his YouTube channel. I just searched it up yesterday

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.348 seconds