Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: My best school friend

My best school friend 2 months 6 days ago #87013

• CherryBomb
  • I am a gymnast, I love Jesus, I love cats!
  • Thank you received: 24
My best school friend *this is not her real name, but lets call her Lily* So Lily left me school and I really miss her :( I just feel like she has moved on and has another best friend now! Everything was greal at school with her then at church she just told me "Im going to go to a charter school!" my heart sank!!! Now all I want is to have her back! She was really awsome and I could tell her EVERYTHING! When i think about her i get sad :( Please pray for me! ^_^
' '
____"Now is our chance to choose the right side. God is holding back to give us that chance. It won't last forever. We must take it or leave it." - C.S Lewis_____ Our fingers have fingertips, but our toes don't have toe tips... yet we can tip toe._____ Motto: I ove guide
The administrator has disabled public write access.

My best school friend 2 months 6 days ago #87023

• TravelPastel
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Thank you received: 615
Hope all goes well! I have a situation like that, only I'm the one who moved and I feel I'm going to be replaced since I moved...
too lazy to have a fancy signature rip
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
It's okay, you won't notice I'm gone ^O^

My best school friend 2 months 5 days ago #87034

Omgoodness! Relatable XD
My sista (basically best friend) left to a boarding school. I really miss her too, so I'll definitely pray for you :)

My best school friend 2 months 3 days ago #87125

• horsegirl04
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Thank you received: 430
Will be praying that you can find a friend like your old one, good friends are hard to find. :side:

But those who wait on the LORD
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up on wings like eagles,
They will run and not grow weary,
They will walk and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31 :)

My best school friend 1 month 4 weeks ago #87374

• CherryBomb
  • I am a gymnast, I love Jesus, I love cats!
  • Thank you received: 24
:( thx i guess but u r right it is hard to find another good friend. the hard thing is that I go to a private school so i know like... EVERYONE!!!!! i used to just talk to her and walk with her to random places in the field and... well... we would have so much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! now all I do is play on the swings!
____"Now is our chance to choose the right side. God is holding back to give us that chance. It won't last forever. We must take it or leave it." - C.S Lewis_____ Our fingers have fingertips, but our toes don't have toe tips... yet we can tip toe._____ Motto: I ove guide
Last Edit: 1 month 1 week ago by CherryBomb.
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds