Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Shout out to all the Australian and New Zealander Guide kids!

Shout out to all the Australian and New Zealander Guide kids! 1 year 4 months ago #58449

• tasha1507
  • God, Jesus, Cats, Music, Pink = Me
  • Thank you received: 139
Hey Fellow Aussies and Kiwis! B)

The mods for Guide chat need some feedback from you guys - If Guide were to run a chat for your side of the world, what times/days would suit you best?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Shout out to all the Australian and New Zealander Guide kids! 1 year 4 months ago #58509

• miss amazing
  • Hurry up Summer!
  • Thank you received: 194
I wuz about to reply and then I realized that I don't live in the Southern Hemisphere anymore! :(
Hannah...always a kiwi at heart.

Shout out to all the Australian and New Zealander Guide kids! 1 year 4 months ago #58559

• 20awesome00
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Guitar + Lake = :)
  • Thank you received: 381
THAT WOULD BE SO COOL!!! :woohoo:
I don't know about the rest of you guys but maybe some time on a Friday night (I sometimes have music practices at church Friday nights though) or maybe would a random night during the week suit the rest of you? Because I know that I am often (not always) not in a place where I would have Internet during the weekends, but I would still come on whenever I could if there was a chat at that time! Other than that I am generally pretty flexible with the times! :)
Try being informed instead of just opinionated...
The following user(s) said Thank You: tasha1507

Shout out to all the Australian and New Zealander Guide kids! 1 year 1 month ago #60862

• Cool Cat
  • I love computers and dirt bikes
  • Thank you received: 224
tasha1507 wrote:

The mods for Guide chat need some feedback from you guys - If Guide were to run a chat for your side of the world, what times/days would suit you best?
. Hey, I am a kiwi, or a New Zealander. I just came to USA four months ago. Don't really like it. :(
My website: HighGearMX.simplesite.com
Dirt bikes+computers= :-)

Shout out to all the Australian and New Zealander Guide kids! 1 year 1 month ago #61183

• Blue Tornado
  • I'm an otaku.
  • Thank you received: 784
Cool Cat wrote:
tasha1507 wrote:

. Hey, I am a kiwi, or a New Zealander. I just came to USA four months ago. Don't really like it. :(

It's gonna get much worse when a certain politician gets into power this November (I will leave his name unsaid).

"And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:20

Animal Jam: Batsey9
Club Penguin: Bat Wen
Roblox: BlueTorn

Shout out to all the Australian and New Zealander Guide kids! 1 year 1 month ago #61184

• tasha1507
  • God, Jesus, Cats, Music, Pink = Me
  • Thank you received: 139
Cool Cat wrote:
tasha1507 wrote:

Aww, okay. Maybe you could come to the main chat instead... You can check out this calendar to figure out the times - Guide Chat Calender :lol:
Why don't you like it?
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds