Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO LOG INTO THE GUIDE CHAT ON FRIDAY EVENING OR SABBATH

IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO LOG INTO THE GUIDE CHAT ON FRIDAY EVENING OR SABBATH 3 years 10 months ago #35187

• rfishell
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 393
If you are not able to log in, you may wish to try the following:

When the chat is online, click on "create a new user account" on the chat login page. Use the same username and password that you used for the CyberClub registration. Then you should be able to get in. If that does not work, please let us know at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. .

Thank you!
Editor, Guide and Real magazines
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO LOG INTO THE GUIDE CHAT ON FRIDAY EVENING OR SABBATH 3 years 10 months ago #35198

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2981
since you brought up the whole chat thing, i have a question. do you guys still do the popcorn chat?

Re: IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO LOG INTO THE GUIDE CHAT ON FRIDAY EVENING OR SABBATH 3 years 10 months ago #35237

BTW also check that your firewall allows it if it doesn't you might need to change the settings :)
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary

Re: IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO LOG INTO THE GUIDE CHAT ON FRIDAY EVENING OR SABBATH 3 years 9 months ago #35508

• sunnyside1
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Ready for God
  • Thank you received: 416
Thanks, I'll try that.
Sometimes we worry,
Sometimes we fret.
Sometimes we feel like
We can't move a step.

But God is still with us.
Keep Him in mind.
Trust in Him alway.
He is ever so kind.

Re: IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO LOG INTO THE GUIDE CHAT ON FRIDAY EVENING OR SABBATH 3 years 9 months ago #35650

• *bjc4christ*
  • God first
  • Thank you received: 98
it seems as though my chat is never on...what do I do?
'THE BIBLE IS AN ANVIL THAT HAS WORN OUT MANY HAMMERS'...EARLY REFORMER OF THE CHRISTIAN CHURCH...*

Re: IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO LOG INTO THE GUIDE CHAT ON FRIDAY EVENING OR SABBATH 3 years 9 months ago #35700

• jon01
  • Thank you received: 42
how do you do the firewall thing?

Re: IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO LOG INTO THE GUIDE CHAT ON FRIDAY EVENING OR SABBATH 3 years 9 months ago #35717

@john01 depends on the firewall but most of the time you just open your firewall and click on settings and look around until you find the right option if that doesn't work it might be the settings on your modem to do that go to the website for your modem and access the settings there.
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds