Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: help.... please?

help.... please? 4 years 9 months ago #20554

ok so here goes. three of my friends (lets just call them thing 1 thing 2 and thing 3) are really nice alone but when all of them are together hanging out then they are really mean. They always are like apart they always say "oh i dont like them i just hang out with them to defend you because they talk about you" then at lunch they whisper stare ditch and giggle. and thing 1 was my bff since 2nd grade now i have another bff. Thing 2 and thing 3 became really close friends in 4th grade. I dont know what to do because i had a lot of people to help me get through but one out of two of my best supporters/ friends moved. yesterday. please help!!!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :( :( :( :(
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: help.... please? 4 years 9 months ago #20611

uh... GET NEW FRIENDS! seriously, girls are soooo cruel and evil sometimes. i had some jerks for "friends" before. i got in a fight (like with my fists and everything) and none of my friends stuck up for me. so you know what? my only friends are at my church :) personally, i think that is the best place to have friends.hope this helps!
"Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity."--1 Timothy 4:12

Re: help.... please? 4 years 9 months ago #20668

• godsgreat
  • GODSKID
  • Thank you received: 120
interesting :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
I AM ..................AWESOME

Re: help.... please? 4 years 9 months ago #20678

• InspiredThinker
  • NOW ONLINE
  • He changed my life and now I'm free
  • Thank you received: 1214
tell them, one at a time, that you don't like that they can't get along and don't like to take sides. as for thing 2 and thing 3, tell them you feel left out when they share secrets with each other, unless they're planning a suprise party for you, but i'm guessing your birthday isn't in the next month or so.
Speak up, judge righteously, and defend the cause of the needy and oppressed.
-Proverbs 31:6

#LetUsBeDissatisfied
#BlackLivesMatter

Re: help.... please? 4 years 9 months ago #20682

• danny321
  • i love to read and crochet
  • Thank you received: 76
i have had a simmeler expereince so i know how you feel
:) Danielle Out ;)

Re: help.... please? 4 years 9 months ago #20921

yeah! thanks that really helps and you are right... my birthday isnt till next month!
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds