Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Abortion

Re: Abortion 4 years 8 months ago #22943

About the death penalty...I think that I can see where some of you guys are coming from about being convicted of 1st degree murder and stuff, but aren't the people that are giving and carrying out the death penalty committing murder as well? They are deliberately taking a life, just like the murderer they convicted. Just a thought...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Abortion 4 years 8 months ago #22963

• Bribree
  • Thank you received: 158
I think abortion is out of the box wrong. :dry:
But a death penalty is wrong and right. :huh: :ohmy: :dry:
Remember the New Town Connecticut Shooting? :dry: :(
The person who killed the kids killed himself. :huh: :ohmy: :(
But if he hadn't I bet he would've gotten a death penalty. :oops: :blink: :ohmy: :huh:
So death penalties are good and bad. :unsure:
But an innocent person never deserves to die or be murdered. :oops: :unsure: :huh: :ohmy: :dry:
;) GOD ♡ U ...... I ♡ U
;)~Bribree~ ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rediful

Re: Abortion 4 years 8 months ago #23005

• Missy Dee
  • music is my sister; art- my brother
  • Thank you received: 57
i'm not sure how i feel about abortion, but i do know that the death penalty is COMPLETELY WRONG.
-CheeriD :whistle:
keep praising to the One,

:D-CheeriD

Re: Abortion 4 years 8 months ago #23024

• Big al
  • I just Love being Me and Hearts
  • Thank you received: 225
I think that abortion should be an individual decision. Personally I think it is wrong But the government should not make a serious decision like that for a family.
Too many years trying not to rock the boat
I gotta quote, "I don't wanna rock the boat, I wanna sink it"
Ima just do it

KB. Ima Just Do It
The following user(s) said Thank You: DaughterOfGod13

Re: Abortion 4 years 8 months ago #23056

yeah...when people get an abortion it's none of my business. the government cannot control people's lives like this. i'm not gonna say "no, it's wrong!" because it's none of my business...but personally, I would NEVER get an abortion. ever. like, ever. (sorry, just making my point! :P ;) )
"Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity."--1 Timothy 4:12

Re: Abortion 4 years 8 months ago #23057

Foxy101 wrote:
October Baby was filmed in my home state. My friends were extras in the movie theater scene, my sis and I were almost extras but we were out of town. :/
that is really cool! i wish i lived in a cool state we are so lame here i wish someone would make a movie here! but that will never happen we are losers! :( jk :) B)
"Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity."--1 Timothy 4:12
The following user(s) said Thank You: Foxy101

Re: Abortion 4 years 7 months ago #24184

• Foxy101
  • Thank you received: 118
SalvationLuv12 wrote:
Foxy101 wrote:
October Baby was filmed in my home state. My friends were extras in the movie theater scene, my sis and I were almost extras but we were out of town. :/
that is really cool! i wish i lived in a cool state we are so lame here i wish someone would make a movie here! but that will never happen we are losers! :( jk :) B)

I'm just in Alabama. That's the coolest thing that's ever happened down here. The rest of the time it's a pretty humdrum life... ;)

Re: Abortion 4 years 7 months ago #24185

• Foxy101
I don't think that the death penalty should be given. Most girls are forced to have abortions by boyfriends or family members.
Also, you don't think that the government should make "that important decision" for a family?

WHAT DECISION? A woman who wants an abortion claims that no one should tell her what to do with her own body. WAIT A MINUTE HERE. HER body? The baby has a body all it's own! It has it's own blood type, eyes, ears, fingers, toes, brain, and DNA that patterns what kind of person they'll be. It's not the woman's body. If a woman kills her own body, it's suicide. If she kills the baby, she stays alive. That would suggest that she's killing someone that is not a part of her own body!
The following user(s) said Thank You: DaughterOfGod13, Rediful, Prov17

Re: Abortion 4 years 5 months ago #27998

• arappette
  • Pathfinders TLT -- GuideCyberClub Teen Mod
  • Thank you received: 16
It is very very wrong did you know have a abortion is plain old murder they protect almost exstect species better then us humans in this case...And for the death penilty I think it is bad And that they should just penitlys them with life inprisonment.
My website (-: Don't go to it on the Sabbath please

Re: Abortion 4 years 5 months ago #28344

• aniztem
  • Thank you received: 17
I think abortion is wrong. Unless the mothers life is in danger or if they got raped. I have mixed feelings about the death penalty.

Re: Abortion 4 years 5 months ago #28435

• Bribree
  • Thank you received: 158
Bree_Gods_Girl wrote:
@Emerl

Who said that babies go to hell?! Whoever said that is SUPER EXTREMELY WRONG! Don't believe it ANYONE! ALL children go to heaven (until the age where you are conscious of what you are doing and it's consequences) TRUST me every baby that dies is going to heaven! Whoever said that don't EVER say that again! EVER!

I totally agree! But the last part made no sense to me: ALL children go to heaven. TRUST me every baby that dies is going to heaven!

No one knows where babies go... or kids. What if the kid was smoking or sinning against God. You see, people and Kids are getting crazier by the second, so don't make a wild guess. They might go either ways. All the way up or all the way down. No one knows except God. ;)
;) GOD ♡ U ...... I ♡ U
;)~Bribree~ ;)

Re: Abortion 4 years 5 months ago #28513

• DukeHelton
  • Thank you received: 63
The bible says that its self.
boot

Re: Abortion 4 years 5 months ago #28923

• Bree_Gods_Girl
  • "Don't cross a bridge before it's made"
  • Thank you received: 90
@Bribree

If the kid is smoking or sinning that means he is in the age where he is conscious of what he's doing. Actually, the Bible does say that unborn babies and babies who die go to heaven.

~Bree
Bee

Re: Abortion 4 years 5 months ago #28928

• DaughterOfGod13
  • Hawaii :) :) :)
  • Thank you received: 844
Bribree wrote:
Bree_Gods_Girl wrote:
@Emerl

Who said that babies go to hell?! Whoever said that is SUPER EXTREMELY WRONG! Don't believe it ANYONE! ALL children go to heaven (until the age where you are conscious of what you are doing and it's consequences) TRUST me every baby that dies is going to heaven! Whoever said that don't EVER say that again! EVER!

I totally agree! But the last part made no sense to me: ALL children go to heaven. TRUST me every baby that dies is going to heaven!

No one knows where babies go... or kids. What if the kid was smoking or sinning against God. You see, people and Kids are getting crazier by the second, so don't make a wild guess. They might go either ways. All the way up or all the way down. No one knows except God. ;)

Just wondering - where does it say that?

Yes, only God knows the heart, but if someone knew it was wrong to smoke, and they were raised an Adventist but they were so insanely part of the world, I think it would be safe to judge the fruit as something that God doesn't approve of.

As for kids.... there is a limit, you know. Once someone has the ability to choose right or wrong and they choose wrong, God isn't going to bypass their choices, whereas a baby doesn't have that ability.
Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And do not lean on your own understanding!
The following user(s) said Thank You: tim33, Bree_Gods_Girl

Re: Abortion 4 years 5 months ago #29003

• Bree_Gods_Girl
  • "Don't cross a bridge before it's made"
  • Thank you received: 90
@DaughterOfGod- I said there was a limit ;)

2 Samuel 12:22-23
He said, “While the child was still alive, I fasted and wept, for I said, ‘Who knows whether the Lord will be gracious to me, that the child may live?’ But now he is dead. Why should I fast? Can I bring him back again? I shall go to him, but he will not return to me.” ((meaning that the child was in heaven and David would see him when he went to heaven ^-^))

Deuteronomy 1:39

And as for your little ones, who you said would become a prey, and your children, who today have no knowledge of good or evil, they shall go in there. And to them I will give it, and they shall possess it. ((This one's about the kids))

It's just do you think it would be fair that Jesus died for everyone but the ones who can't choose for themselves? The Bible says that you will be judged by your knowledge and that will define whether you go to heaven or not. And you tell me, how much DO babies (in the belly) know?

This is just my opinion and what I truly believe, again, my Father and God would NOT let something as unfair as that happen...

Good Luck and God bless

~Bree <3
~
Bee

Re: Abortion 4 years 4 months ago #30334

• Foxy101
I believe all babies who die will be in heaven, but remember, there's a difference between going to heaven at the end of time and being in heaven immediately after death. David meant that he could visit his child's grave, but that since his son was dead, he wouldn't see him again until the resurrection. I know with this culture it's hard to remember that, though.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cynthia200, Horsegirl14, Quirky, Bree_Gods_Girl

Re: Abortion 4 years 2 months ago #31531

• Foxy101
@ purple_A

I understand why you might feel that way. :) Now, I'm feeling kind of lazy at the moment, so I'm not going to type out my research again. So please go back on the previous pages and read my posts. I found some shocking information about abortion that may interest you. :) Thanks.

M.

Re: Abortion 4 years 2 months ago #31532

• Foxy101
My main reply is on page 6. :)

Re: Abortion 4 years 2 months ago #31609

• Emerl2
  • Thank you received: 151
I just think a girl or a woman should have the choice to end one little innocent (heavenbound ) life to save their own. We don't need more people on this planet and especially not unwanted babies and kids living as street urchins and the abusive fostercare system that damages kids horribly before they find their right home. In some states a pregnant woman is allowed to kill anyone who threatens her to save her unborn child and if she can legally take one life why not another that won't hurt anyone but her and people who know about the baby. The baby is hers and she is supporting and feeding it already. While it may be depressing and even murder abortion is a necessary evil in this overcrowded and uncaring world. I would rather they be placed in the arms of God than thrown into the world to learn sin accountability and eventually be lost.
The following user(s) said Thank You: InspiredThinker

Re: Abortion 4 years 2 months ago #31711

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2970
I'm not entirely sure if this is true but i was told that when a baby dies or dies before that age of understanding right from wrong, it depends on how the parent(s) lived, or what their lifestyle was before Jesus came back to get us. correct me if i'm wrong, i'm not totally sure about this.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Re: Abortion 4 years 1 week ago #33441

• TheCoolNerd
  • princess
  • Thank you received: 142
Foxy101 wrote:
I believe all babies who die will be in heaven, but remember, there's a difference between going to heaven at the end of time and being in heaven immediately after death. David meant that he could visit his child's grave, but that since his son was dead, he wouldn't see him again until the resurrection. I know with this culture it's hard to remember that, though.

All babies that die dont go to heaven it depends on if the parents are faithful
\/ )

Re: Abortion 4 years 2 days ago #33528

Okay I am going to show you this passaye found in deuteronomy 1:34-40 this is when the isrealites diobeyed the lord by not going up and taking the land in this passage God says that their children will be able to see the land because they have no knowledge of good and evil so do you think God has changed will he not allow an innocent baby who had no chance to learn good and evil or to accept jesus into heaven the kid would not be punished for his sins the only way you could think that is if you think God has changed which he says he never will. Will a perfect God punish the child because of the parents a baby has no choice about anything.
34 “And the Lord heard your words and was angered, and he swore, 35 ‘Not one of these men of this evil generation shall see the good land that I swore to give to your fathers, 36 except Caleb the son of Jephunneh. He shall see it, and to him and to his children I will give the land on which he has trodden, because he has wholly followed the Lord!’ 37 Even with me the Lord was angry on your account and said, ‘You also shall not go in there. 38 Joshua the son of Nun, who stands before you, he shall enter. Encourage him, for he shall cause Israel to inherit it. 39 And as for your little ones, who you said would become a prey, and your children, who today have no knowledge of good or evil, they shall go in there. And to them I will give it, and they shall possess it. 40 But as for you, turn, and journey into the wilderness in the direction of the Red Sea.’
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary

Re: Abortion 3 years 11 months ago #33631

Hey, I don't want to get on anyones bad side, but abortion is wrong period. First, Exodus 20:13 tells us that murdering is wrong. There is no reason, or allowances that will ever say murder is right. Second, I believe that a fetus is human from the moment of conception. Therefore when an abortion is performed, essentially the doctor is murdering the child. I believe that under no circumstances, be it rape, accident, or not wanting the child because you aren't ready is no reason to have an abortion done. Not to mention the mental and emotional damage the woman goes through during and after the procedure such as remembering and reliving the procedure. Most women will have to seek mental help for these scars. Also, abortions, like anything, can have complications, such as hemoraging, tearing, etc. This means physical healing as well. Most importantly however, these children have a right to live because God made them and has a special purpose He wants them to fulfill. God never makes a mistake. I hope this helps someone.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bree_Gods_Girl, Big al, iamcrazy4, Rediful, Prov17

Re: Abortion 3 years 11 months ago #33704

• Rediful
  • Thank you received: 4
however if they get raped they should be able to get an abortion just as long as their is evidence proving it was probably rape that caused it(they should have to live every day with something in front of them reminding them everyday what happened)

A child shouldn't have to suffer for the fault of the parents, an act of cruelty shouldn't be committed to counter a previous act of such. Rape/incest does not equal the murder of an innocent child, no matter what.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bree_Gods_Girl, Prov17

Re: Abortion 3 years 11 months ago #33708

• Rediful
  • Thank you received: 4
I just think a girl or a woman should have the choice to end one little innocent (heavenbound ) life to save their own. We don't need more people on this planet and especially not unwanted babies and kids living as street urchins and the abusive fostercare system that damages kids horribly before they find their right home. In some states a pregnant woman is allowed to kill anyone who threatens her to save her unborn child and if she can legally take one life why not another that won't hurt anyone but her and people who know about the baby. The baby is hers and she is supporting and feeding it already. While it may be depressing and even murder abortion is a necessary evil in this overcrowded and uncaring world. I would rather they be placed in the arms of God than thrown into the world to learn sin accountability and eventually be lost.

So you are actively advocating the murder of innocent children because the world is overcrowded and cruel? That is life, simple, yet God gave us life and we humans CANNOT play God and decide that a child cannot live simply because we believe that the world is unfit for the child? You're rationalization can be used to advocate numerous other things such as suicide, murder, and eugenics, because we find the world too hard we should kill ourselves and each other, however those who do that will not be placed in the arms of the Lord. Read what the Bible says on all these subjects and you will find that your logic contradicts it all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Prov17
Time to create page: 0.333 seconds