Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Abortion

Re: Abortion 4 years 11 months ago #15408

• happygirl11234
  • just me, nothing else
  • Thank you received: 168
my opinion is sorta embedded in this article "Why I am Pro-Life". it was in the NYT please read :)
Live life~Laugh often~Love food~Play music~Work hardest
Give me a reason to laugh, and I will. But you don't need to give me a reason to share God's word.
:D
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Abortion 4 years 11 months ago #15466

• Emerl2
  • Thank you received: 151
i suggest all of you read this entire post from beginning to end before commenting again. look at everyones opinions, facts, and veiws and oly comment after you see where everyone is coming from no matter how you feel about it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: InspiredThinker, Quirky

Re: Abortion 4 years 11 months ago #15608

• Bree_Gods_Girl
  • "Don't cross a bridge before it's made"
  • Thank you received: 90
Hyperactive:
I'm sorry, but I have to disagree on this. I would feel bad for the child whose parents didn't go to heaven-considering that he or she would be an orphan, and never to know her or his parents. Or maybe didn't even know what parents were. Then that child will grow to hate God for not letting her or his parents go to heaven, because she or he didn't get the love that his or her parents would have had. Then sin would somehow start all over again, right.

Huh???? What are you talking about? I said that babies that die when they are young will go to heaven.. I didn't talk about any parents.. 0-o
Bee

Re: Abortion 4 years 11 months ago #15611

• Bree_Gods_Girl
Like if it was the babies fault that the mother was raped! You guys are so mean! You are judging someone before they are even born what kind of sick person are you?! "Judge and you will be judged".... Gosh! You are just like the people that said lepers were unclean and that they wouldn't go to heaven... Whether you like it or not that "rape" baby is a child of God! No ONE NO ONE!!! Is allowed to take the gift of life God gave! God is the only one who can RIGHTFULLY take away someone's life -____-
Bee
The following user(s) said Thank You: FootPrints14, Foxy101, Laughter101, Prov17

Re: Abortion 4 years 11 months ago #15721

• Hyperactive247
  • Psalms 34:7
  • Thank you received: 140
Bree_Gods_Girl wrote:
Like if it was the babies fault that the mother was raped! You guys are so mean! You are judging someone before they are even born what kind of sick person are you?! "Judge and you will be judged".... Gosh! You are just like the people that said lepers were unclean and that they wouldn't go to heaven... Whether you like it or not that "rape" baby is a child of God! No ONE NO ONE!!! Is allowed to take the gift of life God gave! God is the only one who can RIGHTFULLY take away someone's life -____-

Bree_Gods_Girl, Faithforever, and Emerl2,
In decision, I have closed my last post because of the folly I noticed. But I have to say, why do you have to be so harsh with your words? I know how you quoted Matt. 7:1, but have you read Matt. 7:4-5, Bree? Have you put what you posted in that situation? Many people who had written these posts over here had perfectly good reasons why they think what they think. But I don't like the words all of you had said. Especially calling other people "Sick." That's just wrong. I understand this is just a discussion, but can we at least use "nice words" to communicate with each other? Come on guys we are ALL better than THIS.This is a Discussion not a debate. If did anything else that bothered you, please let me know what I did wrong. Also, If I accused you wrongly, forgive me, I did read all of the discussion, and it stirred up anger.

Now, about the topic of abortion.
There is Matthew 5:21; "You have heard that is was sad to an older generation, 'Do not murder,' and 'whoever murders will be subjected to judgement.'
As we allknow, abortion is wrong, because it is murder, and we all agree that it should be stopped, (on certain conditions). But what about wherethey are going in the end. Well, all I have to say is that GOD chooses where they go. I don't know if they will go to heaven or hell. One thing for sure: we are all in the same situation; where do we go when we die?

Forgive me for my breakout, but I had to say this.
I am a sinner, and I have problems in my life. Can you please use nicer words and just state your opinion? No one likes being told that they are wrong.

Hope you considered my words.
Let's eat some cookies together! *nibbles on spare cookie*
The following user(s) said Thank You: FootPrints14, Quirky, purple_A, Foxy101

Re: Abortion 4 years 9 months ago #21010

• Bree_Gods_Girl
For anyone in this topic I think you should see the movie Come What May (advent movie, Conceptandvaluesmedia) It answers a bunch of doubts here... Again, I stay with my point I think having an abortion is wrong in any occasion but maybe I just can't explain myself very well in this movie they do explain it and it has a bunch of other beautiful messages! Hope y'all like it ^^
Bee

Re: Abortion 4 years 9 months ago #21129

Bree_Gods_Girl, Faithforever, and Emerl2,
In decision, I have closed my last post because of the folly I noticed. But I have to say, why do you have to be so harsh with your words?

Was I too harsh? Sorry if I was, I'm a rather passionate person and sometimes I can come off a little too strong, especially in print instead of face to face.

Re: Abortion 4 years 9 months ago #21168

• godsgreat
  • GODSKID
  • Thank you received: 120
it's just wrong :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
I AM ..................AWESOME

Re: Abortion 4 years 9 months ago #21173

• Foxy101
  • Thank you received: 118
Hey, whoa, looks like some feelings are getting rubbed a little. Don't bash people over the head, okay people? And please rationally listen to what I have to say. It might interest you.

I had to deliver a speech on this topic, so I researched abortion. You would not believe what I found. Here's my basic argument:
1. In Jeremiah 1 God says "before I formed you in the womb, I knew you. Before you were born, I sanctified you." In Psalms it says "For You formed my inward parts, You covered me in my mother's womb." This is the same Bible that says "Thou shalt not murder". Is this not valid today?
2. Doctors say that the baby, or "fetus" is actually only a human "viable" when it can survive out of it's mother's womb. The deadline for abortions is 18 weeks, and afterwards the fetus is proclaimed "viable". Many babies have been born much earlier though, and proved themselves able to survive outside the mother. Also... Most abortions are not done before eighteen weeks. Instead, they are aborted around 20-24 weeks at times, when it is legally a human being. In one method, the abortionist used metal jaws or clamps to rip off and remove parts of the baby, bit by bit. The baby can feel the whole procedure, every wound and dismemberment. In another method, the body of the child is mostly delivered, alive. When the head comes into view, the abortionist smashes a hole in it's skull with scissors, and then inserts a suction catheter, which literally sucks the child's brains out. The skull collapses, and the babies body is removed. I was so shocked when I read this that I wanted to cry. Animals are killed more humanely than humans. (sorry this is so long, if you're still with me, congrats!)
3. Women want to be in control of their bodies. But is the body, the baby inside of them, their body? The child has a body all it's own. He has a heart already formed four weeks after conception. He has the beginnings of arms, legs, and ears. By the next week, tiny nostrils are formed, and the beginnings of eye lenses are there. Six weeks after conception, the eyes, nose, and maybe even lips are visible, and the fingers are growing. By week 18, the deadline for most abortions, the baby has had a face, fingers, toes, legs, and all of the essential body parts for over a month. It not the woman's life to take.
4. The women and girls who get pregnant without wanting to DO have control of their bodies. They can make wise decisions with them to prevent a pregnancy. If I didn’t want to get electrocuted, I wouldn’t go near a downed power line. Pregnancy is a result of what a woman chooses to do with her body.
5. In the instance of rape, people think that the woman should be able to get an abortion because the conception wasn't her fault. However, abortion punishes the unborn child who committed no crime; instead, it is the perpetrator who should be punished. If the woman gets pregnant and does not want to care for a baby, she can always adopt it out. With 1.5 million families wanting to adopt, there is no such thing as an unwanted child.
6.Some say that if a woman has a birth complication, it should be legal for her to have an abortion so that she is not at risk. However, most birth complications do not require the infant’s life to be taken. Birth by Caesarean Section is almost always an option. Abortion should never be anything but a last resort. An abortion can result in medical complications later in life: the risk of ectopic pregnancies doubles, and the chance of a miscarriage and pelvic inflammatory disease also increases.
7. Again, adoption is the best alternative to an unwanted child. Life is sacred to our Lord, who has plans for our lives. He died for us while we were unborn. That means He died for the salvation of every unborn child in the world. Did I have more right to live than they? NO. The people who throw away these children's lives are throwing away the lives God had plans for. Perhaps some of the people who would've helped us closer to Christ's coming. Is it our fault that Jesus hasn't come yet? I think so.

Sorry again this was so long, but as a sophomore in highscool I just had to open your eyes to this. In the war between Choice and Life, I am most definitely for Choice. The baby should get to choose. We can't hear the unborn children, But we all know what they'd choose - life!

M.
Last Edit: 4 years 9 months ago by wwilliams.

Re: Abortion 4 years 9 months ago #21253

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2975
that. was. BEAUTIFUL. :ohmy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: 12pearlygates

Re: Abortion 4 years 9 months ago #21261

You put that perfectly Foxy

Re: Abortion 4 years 9 months ago #21288

I totally agree with you! I especially support your point that the death penalty is necessary when a person has been convicted by impartial and sure evidence of murder. In fact, the Bible specifically specifies that life should be taken for life. The lawful and just penalty for murder is death. I'm not being morbid or hateful, it's just the just way. Would you want to be paying tax money so a murderer can have free health-care and recreation sometimes even to be released later, as a worse, less responsible individual than when he entered the prison? Even if someone is truly repentant for their sin of murder, the consequence for murder is still death. yes, God will forgive them most assuredly, but they will have to bear the consequences of their lethal sins.

Re: Abortion 4 years 9 months ago #21297

yes, that was, Foxy101. You said it amazingly.I don't know how you could have put it any other way.
:)Karen:)
"Smile, it's free therapy."
Douglas Horton

Re: Abortion 4 years 9 months ago #21299

• Bree_Gods_Girl
@Hyperactive- Of course I've read the rest, in fact I've read all of Matthew and I admit I have plenty faults but I don't think unborn babies have any! And sick isn't really a "mean" word 0-0 I'm saying I think it's very wrong that someone would judge a baby like that, so wrong that it's just "sick" it's something that's unacceptable! And of course no one likes being told they are wrong! And I really don't think I was mean in what I said 0-o

*I am not using this to defend my self I'm just giving you something to think about*

Esteban or Stephen was super harsh in his words I mean like REALLY harsh! And God loved him very much, he was a great man! And he saved many people by being like this, some people just need to be shook out of their position so they can see the light.

Again, if anyone was insulted by my "sick" remark I am deeply sorry! I really didn't think it was mean, I hope that you will all forgive me.
Bee
The following user(s) said Thank You: Prov17

Re: Abortion 4 years 9 months ago #21300

• Bree_Gods_Girl
***This is only one point I will post a separate one afterwards***

*Certain age children go to heaven? If so, why don't babies have that chance?*

"Babies and small children do not know the difference between good and evil: The Bible states that while children may have a sin nature, at the youngest of years, they do not have the knowledge to understand morality, righteousness and thus God’s laws:
Deuteronomy 1:39 Moreover your little ones, which ye said should be a prey, and your children, which in that day had no knowledge between good and evil, they shall go in thither, and unto them will I give it, and they shall possess it.
In this passage, God was punishing the ancient Israelites for their disobedience in the wilderness but He specifically exempts the children and allows them to enter the Promised Land because at the time of the sinning they “had no knowledge between good and evil.” Thus children who are too young to understand morality receive God’s Grace and pardon."

*ALL BABIES GO TO HEAVEN?*
2 Samuel 12:19 But when David saw that his servants whispered, David perceived that the child was dead: therefore David said unto his servants, Is the child dead? And they said, He is dead. 12:20 Then David arose from the earth, and washed, and anointed himself, and changed his apparel, and came into the house of the LORD, and worshipped: then he came to his own house; and when he required, they set bread before him, and he did eat. 12:21 Then said his servants unto him, What thing is this that thou hast done? thou didst fast and weep for the child, while it was alive; but when the child was dead, thou didst rise and eat bread.12:22 And he said, While the child was yet alive, I fasted and wept: for I said, Who can tell whether GOD will be gracious to me, that the child may live?12:23 But now he is dead, wherefore should I fast? can I bring him back again? I shall go to him, but he shall not return to me.
David had prayed in hopes that God in His grace, would allow the baby to live. Once the child died, David knew that there was nothing that could be done. The child was not coming back. However David was not completely despondent. He knew that one day he would “go to him” and that he would see his baby in Heaven. David who knew God so well, spoke with Him directly and received divine inspiration on many occasions, knew his small baby would go to Heaven.

The child that Bathsheba conceived was technically a child of a "rape" yet, the child is in heaven. I need no more proof of what happens to children who are aborted because of a rape.

If you don't accept this as a reasonable explanation well, then believe what you may. I have done all I think I can and may God correct me if I am wrong.
Bee
The following user(s) said Thank You: Emerl2, Foxy101

Re: Abortion 4 years 9 months ago #21301

• Bree_Gods_Girl
***What I REALLY think, my own words not from my research***

Anyway, I have done some intense research and while I have found many bible verses that "contradict" my beliefs I have also found many that support it. I have concluded that God didn't really give us a "clear" explanation about what happens when a baby is killed. But I believe God judges you by what you know (your conscience). And your conscience speaks to you when you are going to make a decision, but do babies have to make decisions? Do they pass through situations where they have to ponder what's right or wrong and weather they should do it or not? I don't know and I really don't think they do...

I think that I can't defend either point, I think that it all depends on who your God is. Who you think He is, actually. Is He a god that would condemn a human for another person's mistake? Is He a God that would condemn someone when they haven't even had the chance to choose Him? Is YOUR God a God that would forgive a child who has been born in a world of sin because he has not yet been born? Does your God do what you think is right? I think God can do miraculous things, after all He did send His son to die for us, even though there was "no escape" to our sin...

But it always goes back to that question,

"Who is YOUR God? Would He do that?"
Bee
The following user(s) said Thank You: Emerl2, InspiredThinker

Re: Abortion 4 years 9 months ago #21302

• Bree_Gods_Girl
@Godslittlegirl- Did you see the movie? I personally loved it! :) And if that comment was about the movie, I'm glad you liked it too!

God Bless! ^^
Bee

Re: Abortion 4 years 9 months ago #21578

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
...what movie? :blink: my last comment was about foxy101's post...

Re: Abortion 4 years 9 months ago #21591

I understand about rape. If you didn't want the child but I believe that abortion shouldn't even be thought of. I agree that it is like killing and everyone knows that God and Jesus do not want anyone to kill. Every life God brings to the world should be treasured.

Re: Abortion 4 years 9 months ago #21685

• Foxy101
Look up Gianna Jessen, or watch October Baby. :)
Also... I don't think girls who get abortions should receive the death penalty... I guess because when most girls find that they're pregnant and they call a helpline, the people tell them to get an abortion, because many pregnancy helplines are funded by abortion clinics. The girls are told (incorrectly) that they are not committing any crime, so they are mostly ignorant as to what they are doing. I'm not saying they're innocent though,; murder is still a sin. I just think we should let God work that out with them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Horsegirl14, Quirky

Re: Abortion 4 years 8 months ago #21861

• Emerl2
  • Thank you received: 151
Ditto Brees

Re: Abortion 4 years 8 months ago #21969

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
i watched october baby sometime last year :cheer:

anywho, i heard someone say this, not sure where, but abortion should be like a last resort. here's the order it should go:

1.keep the baby
2.give the baby up for adoption
100,000....abortion...maybe

abortion not only hurts the baby, but it hurts you too. and plus, you have to live with the guilt forthe rest of your life.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Foxy101, Rediful, Prov17

Re: Abortion 4 years 8 months ago #22425

• Foxy101
October Baby was filmed in my home state. My friends were extras in the movie theater scene, my sis and I were almost extras but we were out of town. :/

Re: Abortion 4 years 8 months ago #22461

• mittens92999
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I've got peace like a river in my soul...
  • Thank you received: 343
What is abortion?
2 Timothy 4:7- I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

-15 years old

Re: Abortion 4 years 8 months ago #22941

I think that abortion is wrong in pretty much any situation. Just because you were raped doesn't mean that the child inside you is dead or something...it is as alive as any other child that God gave you to carry. I think that when you get an abortion, in any situation, you are taking a life that could have grown up to do great things and love God.
Time to create page: 0.290 seconds