Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Abortion

Re: Abortion 3 years 11 months ago #33710

• Rediful
  • Thank you received: 4
The are many instances of baby killing + almost baby killing in the bible and the truth is. The mother should get to choose whether to kill the baby or not. Do you want someone who is considering to get an abortion to even have a child? Do you think the broken foster system needs more problems? do you think that babies cost taxpayers nothing. We are overcrowding the word people the last thing we need are people fighting to increase the sin filled masses. Some may say that the aborted baby could have grown up to be important. But oh well. fat chance of that happening. Also the baby does'nt even know anything so its better if it dies innocent than born into a world that does'nt have the means to support and love it.

You're views are very selfish! You are discussing how "babies cost taxpayers money", this isn't politics! We are talking about the murder of an innocent child for selfish reason! So in such a way one can encourage and validate homicides and etc, so if someone murders a person for money or out of anger, under your views they have such a right and they are validated. Is it not the same as abortion? We CANNOT and MUST NOT play God! God is all-knowing and loving, humans are sinful and selfish so we have no right to make these decisions, especially such ones that lead to the destruction of the innocent.

The are many instances of baby killing + almost baby killing in the bible and the truth is. The mother should get to choose whether to kill the baby or not

Did these women not suffer, were they not punished, weren't these placed in the Bible as example of what NOT TO DO!?

We are overcrowding the word people the last thing we need are people fighting to increase the sin filled masses.

What proof is there of such overcrowding? Yes people are being born everyday, but people are passing away daily too. Also the birth rates in many countries have declined (not due to abortion), evening the population out. And you talk of increasing sin: are you not promoting sin by advocating for the murder of the innocent?

* I don't mean to attack you, just your ideas, which I do not support :S *
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Prov17

Re: Abortion 3 years 11 months ago #33794

• iamcrazy4
  • Thank you received: 6
Thats so true, and if you don't want your child why kill them when another mother who can't have children would love the child so you should put the child in an adoption program
Pathfinder Strong

Re: Abortion 3 years 11 months ago #33819

• angel2194
  • Thank you received: 1
I think it is very wrong for an abortion but i understand that sometimes it the best way for single teenage moms to do. They might want to just try to forget that the got pregnant in their teens and move on and try to go as nothing happen or maybe the father doesn't want the kid so they just o an abortion or not financially able to take care of the baby ,but adoption is another option and might work but i can see this both ways :(
:)

Re: Abortion 3 years 11 months ago #34081

• Bree_Gods_Girl
  • "Don't cross a bridge before it's made"
  • Thank you received: 90
Matthew 18:6

and whoever may cause to stumble one of those little ones who are believing in me, it is better for him that a weighty millstone may be hanged upon his neck, and he may be sunk in the depth of the sea.

God cares immensely for his children and he says you'd be better of committing suicide than hurting one of them.

Jeremiah 1:5

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you,
before you were born I set you apart;
I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”

God had/has a plan for every single one of those unborn babies. No human has any right to kill one of God's children especially when they are already in His plans.

Small illustration:

A father is in a coma, for now, his life depends on the machines at the hospital, but this will only be until he is strong enough to fend for himself. The doctor tells the man's daughter, "Well, in two weeks your father will be back to his normal self but, we could just kill him now because I know his being there will remind you of these horrible moments you've had to go through. And don't worry it's not illegal, because, right now, he's not really alive."

You tell me, would killing that man be fair?

Good luck and God bless! Happy Sabbath ^-^
Bee

Re: Abortion 3 years 11 months ago #34084

• Bree_Gods_Girl
  • "Don't cross a bridge before it's made"
  • Thank you received: 90
I didn't mean the babies were in heaven 'now'; Or did I say that? If I did then sorry, that's not what I meant and as for the bible verse I used to defend my point; I now believe that it's actually that David would go to the grave, eventually. So, I don't think that Bible verse supports my theory ^-^ Later, I will post some other Bible verses that defend my point. :) Or that go against it. Whichever the Bible states ^-^

Good luck and God bless
~Bree <3
Bee

Re: Abortion 3 years 11 months ago #34187

• Emerl2
  • Thank you received: 151
I agree to disagree with you all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky

Re: Abortion 3 years 11 months ago #34195

• InspiredThinker
  • NOW ONLINE
  • He changed my life and now I'm free
  • Thank you received: 1213
Godslittlegirl wrote:
I'm not entirely sure if this is true but i was told that when a baby dies or dies before that age of understanding right from wrong, it depends on how the parent(s) lived, or what their lifestyle was before Jesus came back to get us. correct me if i'm wrong, i'm not totally sure about this.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Ellen White wrote that if a baby died, and his or her parents were saved, he or she would be presented to them. If the parents were not saved, the baby would be raised by an angel.
Speak up, judge righteously, and defend the cause of the needy and oppressed.
-Proverbs 31:6

#LetUsBeDissatisfied
#BlackLivesMatter
The following user(s) said Thank You: iamcrazy4

Re: Abortion 3 years 10 months ago #34272

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2962
i have an idea! why don't we not post anymore topics about abortion becasue thats obviously a soft subject that cannot be handled by us without angry words and hurt feelings

WHOSE WITH ME!!!! :woohoo: ...anyone? :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mercylove, iamcrazy4, Lloyd101, Prov17

Re: Abortion 3 years 10 months ago #34726

YAY!! I totally agree with you. C'mon there has to be more of you who agree!?!?!!! :lol: :silly: :side: :) :cheer: B) :P ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Emerl2, Quirky, iamcrazy4

Re: Abortion 3 years 1 month ago #41011

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2962
InspiredThinker wrote:
Godslittlegirl wrote:
I'm not entirely sure if this is true but i was told that when a baby dies or dies before that age of understanding right from wrong, it depends on how the parent(s) lived, or what their lifestyle was before Jesus came back to get us. correct me if i'm wrong, i'm not totally sure about this.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Ellen White wrote that if a baby died, and his or her parents were saved, he or she would be presented to them. If the parents were not saved, the baby would be raised by an angel.

really? where can i find that??? :woohoo:

Re: Abortion 2 years 7 months ago #44866

• morgan9779
  • #BlackLivesMatter
  • Thank you received: 39
i hate the idea of abortion, what if the baby could've contributed to society, or made great leader!
{Morgan}

Abortion 2 years 3 months ago #49498

• Prov17
  • Live holy as God is holy
  • Thank you received: 296
Mp137 wrote:
I think abortion is fine if it saves the mom. I mean, if abortion was totally illegal under every circumstance, my mom could very easily be dead right now. :(
I heard that if the mother's life is in danger then take the baby out of the womb and let the baby die outside the womb.
Are the things you're living for worth Christ dying for? -Leonard Ravenhill

Re: Abortion 2 years 2 weeks ago #52071

• ken10wil
  • bossome
  • Thank you received: 82
leopard wrote:
Well, the death penalty was used in the bible. The most common use was death by stoning. when someone killed someone, they would be killed by being stoned. As for abortion, its wrong. And for everyone that says the world is overpopulated and we need to stop having kids, well what happens if everyone stops having kids? Exactly. The human race would go extinct. And we all know its not God's plan to completely wipe out humanity. And besides, your here today because someone gave you a chance. So before you say the world is overpopulated, or the baby might not be important, that baby could have been you.

okay here we go simple sentence to answer this all

more babies means we need more resources the earth is NOT getting any bigger less babies require less resources meaning more for the generations.or we could be like the slightly less smart things in nature that reach a carrying capacity and proceed to have an increased death rate due to lack of their own resources HUMANS ARENT EXEMPT FROM NATURE
cuz liberalism is a mental disease and video games are awesome
favorite text:
12 Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
Matthew 5:12

Abortion 2 years 1 week ago #52503

Regarding the Death Penalty mentioned earlier,

many times in life there are tough decisions to make; in this case, having to decide whether to give that particular individual (Assuming he/she refuses to repent) the opportunity to be able to do more destruction, or to give them death .I firmly believe that God wishes for all of us to have life but when a certain individual in society refuses to live in a way that is not destructive to his fellow man, a decision must be made. :pinch:
2 Tim 3:16-17 NKJV "All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness. that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work."
Time to create page: 0.256 seconds