Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Abortion

Abortion 5 years 3 months ago #8225

What do you guys think about abortion? I think it is completely wrong except for medical reasons or rape. But other than that I think that you are murdering a life. Also about the death penalty? So the govnt is punishing murderers by murdering them? I think its wrong
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cynthia200, Hyperactive247, FootPrints14, iamcrazy4, _trishaa_

Re: Abortion 5 years 3 months ago #8260

• purple_A
  • Thank you received: 244
I think it's HORRIBLE!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hadassa, kendriikkd, 4given4itall, Going4God, Prov17

Re: Abortion 5 years 3 months ago #8273

• Godsadvicegiver12
  • God is my FOREVER friend! :)
  • Thank you received: 796
Abortion is wrong. And with the second question, I don't think it is wrong if the persom is going to be danger the rest of his life. so unless there is a complete change in the actions of the guy, I think that they do it for the safety of other people.
You don't have to be Goliath to succeed, Little Davids can succeed, too :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: 4given4itall, Prov17

Re: Abortion 5 years 3 months ago #8342

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2978
you make a good point. but even if you were raped or got pregnant on accident then i think you should just deliver the baby and set them up for an adoption. i still think abortion is wrong though :angry:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Hadassa, FootPrints14, Horsegirl14, bush possum, purple_A, Bree_Gods_Girl, angel2194, 4given4itall, Mercylove, Going4God and this user have 3 others thankyou

Re: Abortion 5 years 3 months ago #8493

• Cassie
  • To infinity and beyond!
  • Thank you received: 106
Wow last year my class had great disscusions on these topics so here what i think: I believe abortion should not be allowed because you are taking away a life that has not had a chance to live and create a great life for themselves. I think that with abortion if they can find a heartbeat they should consider it a life and not abort that life. There is always other options after you give birth to this child, and there is always someone who wants a child so badly and cant have one. So there is no reason to abort the child(who knows it may be the next prime minister of Canada or the person who invents the next greatest thing) however if they get raped they should be able to get an abortion just as long as their is eveidence proving it was probably rape that caused it(they should have to live every day with something in front of them reminding them everyday what happened)

I believe that they should have the death penilty on one condition and that is if the person is 100% convicted with first degree murder. I think it should be with this one because they planned to kill theses people so they should pay for it instead of getting a nice relaxing life in prison with good meals a roof over their head and who knows what for pleasure items. Also i as a soon to be tax payer do not want to pay for murderers to have a great 25 years in prison and be free to enjoy the rest of their lives. (This is in canada)

these are just my feelings so if you dont like them go ahead and attack my opinions but please do not attack me. :P
:cheer: Reach for the stars!

Re: Abortion 5 years 3 months ago #8525

no worries.. I won't attack you :P I respect your opinion!! ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Cassie, Mercylove

Re: Abortion 5 years 3 months ago #8538

• Emerl2
  • Thank you received: 151
The are many instances of baby killing + almost baby killing in the bible and the truth is. The mother should get to choose whether to kill the baby or not. Do you want someone who is considering to get an abortion to even have a child? Do you think the broken foster system needs more problems? do you think that babies cost taxpayers nothing. We are overcrowding the word people the last thing we need are people fighting to increase the sin filled masses. Some may say that the aborted baby could have grown up to be important. But oh well. fat chance of that happening. Also the baby does'nt even know anything so its better if it dies innocent than born into a world that does'nt have the means to support and love it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: funeral, Going4God

Re: Abortion 5 years 3 months ago #8540

• Emerl2
also the death penalty should exist be rarely used. Plus for anyone who wants to adopt there are a surplus of kids already born who need homes and families and unborn life does'nt know a home or anyone but its mom

Re: Abortion 5 years 2 months ago #9224

I think that an abortion is wrong in most cases. The only times I would be fine with someone having one would be if the girl/woman got raped and isn't ready to deal with a child or go through with childbirth, or if going through with a pregnancy would affect the mother's health.

As for the death penalty, I'm not a fan of it.

Re: Abortion 5 years 2 months ago #10496

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
after i read all the other answers, i'm not sure what to think now...so i'm just gonna do a pro/con list of abortion

pro 1: the would be mother wont have to go through the pain of child birth

con 1: ur ending a life be4 it even started(unfair :angry: )

pro 2: you wont need to suffer humiliation while the baby is growing(big tummy, ya know?)

con 2: ur pretty much murdering an innocent human

pro 3: um...got nothing else

con 3: ur disobeying the 6th commandment (thou shalt not kill)

thats it :blink:
The following user(s) said Thank You: FootPrints14, Mercylove, Joy, Michelle13

Re: Abortion 5 years 2 months ago #10617

• leopard
  • Thank you received: 3
Well, the death penalty was used in the bible. The most common use was death by stoning. when someone killed someone, they would be killed by being stoned. As for abortion, its wrong. And for everyone that says the world is overpopulated and we need to stop having kids, well what happens if everyone stops having kids? Exactly. The human race would go extinct. And we all know its not God's plan to completely wipe out humanity. And besides, your here today because someone gave you a chance. So before you say the world is overpopulated, or the baby might not be important, that baby could have been you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SuperStar, Quirky, 12pearlygates

Re: Abortion 5 years 2 months ago #10785

• Wintergirl
  • Uh.. Wanna listen to music with me? :)
  • Thank you received: 177
Wow Emerl2, before i read your comments on here i always thought abortion was the worst thing but only because thats what my family thinks. i never really thought about it but yeah i totally agree with u.
NeverLetDown~A.W.K.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Emerl2

Re: Abortion 5 years 1 month ago #10895

• AH12
  • Thank you received: 37
NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO DECIDE WHEN TO TAKE THE LIFE OF SOMETHING BESIDES GOD!
NOW DATS THE TRUTH
The following user(s) said Thank You: InspiredThinker, FootPrints14, Quirky, purple_A, Mercylove, Joy, Prov17, 12pearlygates, Servant

Re: Abortion 5 years 1 month ago #10896

As for abortion I am completely against it, except for when it is absolutely necessary to save the life of the mother. From the moment of conception that baby is a living being. As for the death penalty I am mostly against it. The death penalty was often used in the bible, but remember that (at least in the case of the Israelites in the desert) God was leading them directly, and He knows exactly what punishment they deserve. If someone was, without a shadow of a doubt, a cold blooded murderer then I would say yes to death penalty. But in many cases we just can't know for sure, and I hate the idea of killing an innocent person. Emerl2 I am a little disturbed by your comments. That child is not responsible for their parents mistakes and deserves to live every bit as much as you did and do. Even if they have a hard childhood they still have a chance to live and love. I have quite a few friends who have grown up in bad situations, but never did I think "It would have been better for their mom to kill them". We cannot give life, only God can do that, so we should not take it either. To be honest I believe that abortion is unconstitutional. It says "the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness". Abortion is denying someone the right to life, and to the pursuit of happiness.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, Prov17, 12pearlygates, Servant

Re: Abortion 5 years 1 month ago #10898

For a very insightful look at this read "Atonement Child" by Francine Rivers. This book does include rape, so I wouldn't suggest it for anyone under 13, but if your older and thinking about this you should definitely read it.

Re: Abortion 5 years 1 month ago #11082

The thing I think is sad is how doctors will assume people want an abortion when the baby has defects, and how people will use it for convenience, when they just don't want a kid right now. My mom got pregnant with me at age 41, and I believe that it was the ultrasound people who asked her on several occasions if she was getting an abortion, just because she was older. They also said I would probably have mental problems (such as Down Syndrome), which was not true at all. Even if it had been true my parents never would have aborted me, but not everyone is like them.

Re: Abortion 5 years 1 month ago #11135

• aniztem
  • Thank you received: 17
Abortion is the worst thing. God gave you that baby you know. Killing it would be the same thing as going into the street and killing some random person. Emrl2 and Wintergirl, you guys are here because your moms gave you a chance to live. I do not know about you guys, but I would rather be alive than dead. I have a couple of friends that were adopted and they are really cool people. They were ther when i needed them and have made and impact in the world. They could not have done that if they would have been adopted. And as for taxes, i would rather pay taxes to keep children alive than to sustain people that are to lazy to work, but thats another topic. This is my opinion so no hard feelings to anyone :)

Re: Abortion 5 years 1 month ago #11221

• Emerl2
the dead know nothing therefore you would not care about being dead. I am one of the rare people who has made their qualms with death and is actually not afraid of quick death. Humans can easily take lives and the idea that murder is the worst sin is not true in Gods eyes lying is as bad as murder but one can also see it as murder is only as bad as coveting. Even a lowly spider can take a man's life so to say that the power to kill is only for God is not only flawed but kinda disturbing. Aren't we better and more entitled than a lowly spider or Rabid Dog. The world is already too full and someone who is even considering an abortion should'nt raise kids. I'd rather an unborn baby go to heaven than be born into this struggle and make other kids compete with it. Don't take death to seriously guys we all have to go eventually and only God decides where you go after that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Going4God

Re: Abortion 5 years 1 month ago #11428

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
DONT TAKE DEATH TO SERIOUSLY?! dude, what if it wa you who was the unexpected child and the mother wanted to abort you. if you could think then when you were a baby would you "not take death seriously"? show some compassion for the unborn :(

sorry if i offended you in anyway.
The following user(s) said Thank You: faithforever, Mercylove, Prov17, 12pearlygates

Re: Abortion 5 years 1 month ago #11456

• InspiredThinker
  • NOW ONLINE
  • He changed my life and now I'm free
  • Thank you received: 1214
The reason I am against abortion is because the Lord gives and takes away. Things happen for a reason. If God gives you that baby, obviously He wants it not only to be a blessing, but he wants you to keep it. You shouldn't decide. God should.
Speak up, judge righteously, and defend the cause of the needy and oppressed.
-Proverbs 31:6

#LetUsBeDissatisfied
#BlackLivesMatter
The following user(s) said Thank You: King988, SuperStar, stone, $ummertime$adne$$, 12pearlygates, Servant

Re: Abortion 5 years 1 month ago #11457

• Cassie
  • To infinity and beyond!
  • Thank you received: 106
One of the main problems with abortion is it is happening because the mother doesnt want a girl but a boy or vice versa, so they decide to get an abortion so that they can try again for the wanted sex. I believe its canada but im not sure that is thinking about making a law that doctors, nurses ect.. cant tell the parents the sex of the baby, until it is illigal to get an abortion.
:cheer: Reach for the stars!

Re: Abortion 5 years 1 month ago #11478

• TheCoolNerd
  • princess
  • Thank you received: 142
well you always have to look at the situation
\/ )
The following user(s) said Thank You: Emerl2

Re: Abortion 5 years 1 month ago #11532

• stone
  • Thank you received: 16
Emerl death has not, nor has ever been, nor will ever be, my enemy. But killing your baby is not the answer. Besides, doesn't the bible say to be fruitful and multiply?
The following user(s) said Thank You: SuperStar

Re: Abortion 5 years 1 month ago #11543

• InspiredThinker
  • NOW ONLINE
  • He changed my life and now I'm free
  • Thank you received: 1214
I'm not afraid of death. To me, in death, i close my eyes, and when I open them again, im looking at Jesus.
Speak up, judge righteously, and defend the cause of the needy and oppressed.
-Proverbs 31:6

#LetUsBeDissatisfied
#BlackLivesMatter
The following user(s) said Thank You: King988, SuperStar, FootPrints14, Quirky, purple_A, Bribree, Prov17, 12pearlygates

Re: Abortion 5 years 1 month ago #11616

• Emerl2
death has not, nor has ever been, nor will ever be, my enemy. i love that quote. but me and death are'nt so cool. were like classmates who never really want to talk but its okay if we bump into each other every once in a while. Listen Guys the dead know nothing and secular society tells you death is the worst but we as Christians know that death is either a fresh start or a obliterating ending. If i was aborted i would'nt be having this conversation. But since we are should i add that i think that anyone who gets an abortion probably has a good reason and that an unborn baby does'nt have thoughts like death or seriousness. All the poor doomed infant knows is its mother and nothing else at all. There are plenty of kids who need to be adopted. But if new unloved babys are just dumped into this cold world than the existing kids won't get the love and support they need. I care more about the abused foster child than the teen mom's "accident". step back and use some logic and empathy on this.
Last Edit: 5 years 1 month ago by Emerl2.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wintergirl
Time to create page: 0.286 seconds