Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Wait... Aliens don’t like the Ten Commandments?! *SDA YouTube video*

Wait... Aliens don’t like the Ten Commandments?! *SDA YouTube video* 5 months 1 week ago #127441

Hi Guide Magazine Family! I just finished watching this video, and I believe the information here is VITAL to our Christian understanding over all that is happening in the world. But before you watch the following video below, I wanna recommend that you check out the documentaries that I shared HERE to get a better context of all that’s being shared here in this post.

Anyway, praying that God will open all of our eyes to see the need for discernment and the desire for a love for the truth as found in both the Scriptures and the Spirit Of Prophecy
SDA Devotional Blog: learningtolivesdablog.com/

Blog For SDA Girls/Women Who Struggle With Sexual Sin/Addiction: mfmblogministry.com/

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Wait... Aliens don’t like the Ten Commandments?! *SDA YouTube video* 5 months 1 week ago #127453

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 7737
  • Thank you received: 707
Man, they're trying so hard to get people to listen to them...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Wait... Aliens don’t like the Ten Commandments?! *SDA YouTube video* 5 months 1 week ago #127458

TheSparrowBlogger wrote:
Hi Guide Magazine Family! I just finished watching this video, and I believe the information here is VITAL to our Christian understanding over all that is happening in the world. But before you watch the following video below, I wanna recommend that you check out the documentaries that I shared HERE to get a better context of all that’s being shared here in this post.

Anyway, praying that God will open all of our eyes to see the need for discernment and the desire for a love for the truth as found in both the Scriptures and the Spirit Of Prophecy

Sorry guys! Don't know why the video isn't showing.

Here it is:

SDA Devotional Blog: learningtolivesdablog.com/

Blog For SDA Girls/Women Who Struggle With Sexual Sin/Addiction: mfmblogministry.com/

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Wait... Aliens don’t like the Ten Commandments?! *SDA YouTube video* 5 months 1 week ago #127522

  • sci_geeek
  • sci_geeek's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • #greatmindsthinkalike
  • Posts: 3222
  • Thank you received: 482
I'm sorry, but I'm not about to watch an hour-long video on aliens. Can you please tell me what passages from Scripture they use to prove that God's Word is under attack by aliens?
melancholic/sanguine ~ infp 4 ~ rluan

<> <> <>

old soul, free spirit, and moderate pluviophile

"what's past is prologue." - william shakespeare
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Wait... Aliens don’t like the Ten Commandments?! *SDA YouTube video* 5 months 1 week ago #127540

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 7737
  • Thank you received: 707
sci_geeek wrote:
I'm sorry, but I'm not about to watch an hour-long video on aliens. Can you please tell me what passages from Scripture they use to prove that God's Word is under attack by aliens?
This is ludricrous. They are probably referring the aliens to demons, then everything becomes obvious. If that isn't the case, then it's clear that they are trying to get people to watch their content. I've seen these all over the place, and it is purely asinine.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alyssa4Jesus, sci_geeek

Wait... Aliens don’t like the Ten Commandments?! *SDA YouTube video* 5 months 1 week ago #127568

Hold, you don't mean these are '@!ien$' from outer space, right? Because if it is, it's just rubbish *shrugs*
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Wait... Aliens don’t like the Ten Commandments?! *SDA YouTube video* 5 months 1 week ago #127571

  • KristytheCorgi
  • KristytheCorgi's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Don't call me princess. That's reserved for my dad
  • Posts: 848
  • Thank you received: 97
Hi SparrowBlogger

This is KristytheCorgi. I felt the need to talk to you about something. But a note before I tell you: I am only telling you this for your well-being and the well-being of others.

Can you please stop posting videos with content like this on Guide? A lot of the kids here on Guide are between nine and twelve, and I don't believe they should be watching things like this. These kids watch this and don't know what to think. These kids watch this, and don't talk to their parents about the content of the video to see if it's true. Thus, these kids have mixed feelings about what they are viewing on Guide, and then the Bible. If their parents want them to learn about aliens in space and sick conspiracies against the Christian church, they will tell them about it. It is not your job to inform them. What if their parents don't agree with the content you are sharing? I'm not accusing you of having bad intentions, trust me, I'm not. In fact I have no doubt that you are sincere and zealous, but what you are posting is inappropriate and unacceptable. Think about the little eyes and little ears that are reading and listening to these things. Do you think a child is quite ready for learning about aliens attacking God's Word? How about we show them all the Love God has shown us and whatever is true, noble, right, pure, lovely, and admirable (Philipians 4:8 ) instead of the evil in this world; the topic about the destruction of the world would be more age appropriate if we were all full-on teenagers or young-adults.

Thank you for listening and considering this.

Sincerely,
KristytheCorgi
sup bro... PEACE OUT!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alyssa4Jesus, sci_geeek

Wait... Aliens don’t like the Ten Commandments?! *SDA YouTube video* 5 months 1 week ago #127575

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 7737
  • Thank you received: 707
Alyssa4Jesus wrote:
Hold, you don't mean these are '@!ien$' from outer space, right? Because if it is, it's just rubbish *shrugs*
Clickbait
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sci_geeek

Wait... Aliens don’t like the Ten Commandments?! *SDA YouTube video* 5 months 1 week ago #127579

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 7737
  • Thank you received: 707
KristytheCorgi wrote:
Hi SparrowBlogger

This is KristytheCorgi. I felt the need to talk to you about something. But a note before I tell you: I am only telling you this for your well-being and the well-being of others.

Can you please stop posting videos with content like this on Guide? A lot of the kids here on Guide are between nine and twelve, and I don't believe they should be watching things like this. These kids watch this and don't know what to think. These kids watch this, and don't talk to their parents about the content of the video to see if it's true. Thus, these kids have mixed feelings about what they are viewing on Guide, and then the Bible. If their parents want them to learn about aliens in space and sick conspiracies against the Christian church, they will tell them about it. It is not your job to inform them. What if their parents don't agree with the content you are sharing? I'm not accusing you of having bad intentions, trust me, I'm not. In fact I have no doubt that you are sincere and zealous, but what you are posting is inappropriate and unacceptable. Think about the little eyes and little ears that are reading and listening to these things. Do you think a child is quite ready for learning about aliens attacking God's Word? How about we show them all the Love God has shown us and whatever is true, noble, right, pure, lovely, and admirable (Philipians 4:8 ) instead of the evil in this world; the topic about the destruction of the world would be more age appropriate if we were all full-on teenagers or young-adults.

Thank you for listening and considering this.

Sincerely,
KristytheCorgi
I agree completely, but most of us are teenagers. They are very few nine to twelve-year-olds on here regularly, but I definitely know that such content is disturbing, even if it is clickbait. There is such a thing as being overzealous, and even fanatical to an extent.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wannabewritergirl, sci_geeek

Wait... Aliens don’t like the Ten Commandments?! *SDA YouTube video* 5 months 1 week ago #127587

  • BookwormJo
  • BookwormJo's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm indescribable.
  • Posts: 2181
  • Thank you received: 275
Hey, if it was let through, it can't be that bad, right?
“Pray and pray and pray, and if that doesn’t work, listen to what God is telling you to do!” -- random 5 year old.

#greatmindsthinkalike
Warning: anything you say can -- and probably will -- be used as writing inspiration
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Wait... Aliens don’t like the Ten Commandments?! *SDA YouTube video* 5 months 1 week ago #127593

  • JoyBaker
  • JoyBaker's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Posts: 2312
  • Thank you received: 233
TheSparrowBlogger wrote:
TheSparrowBlogger wrote:
Hi Guide Magazine Family! I just finished watching this video, and I believe the information here is VITAL to our Christian understanding over all that is happening in the world. But before you watch the following video below, I wanna recommend that you check out the documentaries that I shared HERE to get a better context of all that’s being shared here in this post.

Anyway, praying that God will open all of our eyes to see the need for discernment and the desire for a love for the truth as found in both the Scriptures and the Spirit Of Prophecy

Sorry guys! Don't know why the video isn't showing.

Here it is:

Wow, that’s quite long…
Yeah, as sci_geek said, maybe it would be easier if you state the passages of Scripture and maybe a short summary of what it’s about…

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Wait... Aliens don’t like the Ten Commandments?! *SDA YouTube video* 5 months 1 week ago #127605

Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
KristytheCorgi wrote:
Hi SparrowBlogger

This is KristytheCorgi. I felt the need to talk to you about something. But a note before I tell you: I am only telling you this for your well-being and the well-being of others.

Can you please stop posting videos with content like this on Guide? A lot of the kids here on Guide are between nine and twelve, and I don't believe they should be watching things like this. These kids watch this and don't know what to think. These kids watch this, and don't talk to their parents about the content of the video to see if it's true. Thus, these kids have mixed feelings about what they are viewing on Guide, and then the Bible. If their parents want them to learn about aliens in space and sick conspiracies against the Christian church, they will tell them about it. It is not your job to inform them. What if their parents don't agree with the content you are sharing? I'm not accusing you of having bad intentions, trust me, I'm not. In fact I have no doubt that you are sincere and zealous, but what you are posting is inappropriate and unacceptable. Think about the little eyes and little ears that are reading and listening to these things. Do you think a child is quite ready for learning about aliens attacking God's Word? How about we show them all the Love God has shown us and whatever is true, noble, right, pure, lovely, and admirable (Philipians 4:8 ) instead of the evil in this world; the topic about the destruction of the world would be more age appropriate if we were all full-on teenagers or young-adults.

Thank you for listening and considering this.

Sincerely,
KristytheCorgi
I agree completely, but most of us are teenagers. They are very few nine to twelve-year-olds on here regularly, but I definitely know that such content is disturbing, even if it is clickbait. There is such a thing as being overzealous, and even fanatical to an extent.
Tbvh, I don't really watch the videos sent here in like these topics.......sorry Sparrow Blogger but it doesn't really interest me and I don't trust these vids.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sci_geeek

Wait... Aliens don’t like the Ten Commandments?! *SDA YouTube video* 5 months 1 week ago #127609

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 7737
  • Thank you received: 707
BookwormJo wrote:
Hey, if it was let through, it can't be that bad, right?
No. Other things have been let through and, as a result, certain topics were blocked. Don't definitely try to make this seem like an overall good to watch. Sigh.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sci_geeek

Wait... Aliens don’t like the Ten Commandments?! *SDA YouTube video* 5 months 1 week ago #127610

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 7737
  • Thank you received: 707
JoyBaker wrote:
TheSparrowBlogger wrote:
TheSparrowBlogger wrote:
Hi Guide Magazine Family! I just finished watching this video, and I believe the information here is VITAL to our Christian understanding over all that is happening in the world. But before you watch the following video below, I wanna recommend that you check out the documentaries that I shared HERE to get a better context of all that’s being shared here in this post.

Anyway, praying that God will open all of our eyes to see the need for discernment and the desire for a love for the truth as found in both the Scriptures and the Spirit Of Prophecy

Sorry guys! Don't know why the video isn't showing.

Here it is:

Wow, that’s quite long…
Yeah, as sci_geek said, maybe it would be easier if you state the passages of Scripture and maybe a short summary of what it’s about…
No. I'm REALLY curious about this type of ridiculousness this video has, and so I'm going to waste an hour of my life watching something possibly irrelevant to what's on the thumbnail. After that, I'm probably going to be bored because I wanted to watch the Chosen, but since it has Satanic elements, I'd rather stare at the wall.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Wait... Aliens don’t like the Ten Commandments?! *SDA YouTube video* 5 months 1 week ago #127656

  • BookwormJo
  • BookwormJo's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm indescribable.
  • Posts: 2181
  • Thank you received: 275
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Hey, if it was let through, it can't be that bad, right?
No. Other things have been let through and, as a result, certain topics were blocked. Don't definitely try to make this seem like an overall good to watch. Sigh.
I'm not saying whether it's good or bad ( I haven't watched it, lol) but maybe we should let SparrowBlogger explain it
“Pray and pray and pray, and if that doesn’t work, listen to what God is telling you to do!” -- random 5 year old.

#greatmindsthinkalike
Warning: anything you say can -- and probably will -- be used as writing inspiration
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoyBaker

Wait... Aliens don’t like the Ten Commandments?! *SDA YouTube video* 5 months 1 week ago #127663

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 7737
  • Thank you received: 707
BookwormJo wrote:
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Hey, if it was let through, it can't be that bad, right?
No. Other things have been let through and, as a result, certain topics were blocked. Don't definitely try to make this seem like an overall good to watch. Sigh.
I'm not saying whether it's good or bad ( I haven't watched it, lol) but maybe we should let SparrowBlogger explain it
She'd usually expect others to have the same level of interest in these things. So, she pretty much expects us to watch them.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Wait... Aliens don’t like the Ten Commandments?! *SDA YouTube video* 5 months 1 week ago #127676

  • sci_geeek
  • sci_geeek's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • #greatmindsthinkalike
  • Posts: 3222
  • Thank you received: 482
Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
I'm sorry, but I'm not about to watch an hour-long video on aliens. Can you please tell me what passages from Scripture they use to prove that God's Word is under attack by aliens?
This is ludricrous. They are probably referring the aliens to demons, then everything becomes obvious. If that isn't the case, then it's clear that they are trying to get people to watch their content. I've seen these all over the place, and it is purely asinine.
Yeah, that's why I asked for Scriptural proof. Sola Scriptura
melancholic/sanguine ~ infp 4 ~ rluan

<> <> <>

old soul, free spirit, and moderate pluviophile

"what's past is prologue." - william shakespeare
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Wait... Aliens don’t like the Ten Commandments?! *SDA YouTube video* 5 months 1 week ago #127677

  • sci_geeek
  • sci_geeek's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • #greatmindsthinkalike
  • Posts: 3222
  • Thank you received: 482
BookwormJo wrote:
Hey, if it was let through, it can't be that bad, right?
Unfortunately, Guide isn't as safe as it should be
melancholic/sanguine ~ infp 4 ~ rluan

<> <> <>

old soul, free spirit, and moderate pluviophile

"what's past is prologue." - william shakespeare
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Wait... Aliens don’t like the Ten Commandments?! *SDA YouTube video* 5 months 1 week ago #127678

  • HorsesRgreat
  • HorsesRgreat's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • When you can't find the sunshine, be the sunshine
  • Posts: 307
  • Thank you received: 232
sci_geeek wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Hey, if it was let through, it can't be that bad, right?
Unfortunately, Guide isn't as safe as it should be
Unfortunately Guide isn’t perfect but we do try to keep you safe. You all are pretty good at catching stuff you don’t like and warning others and I’m really glad for that. I’m more than happy to pull a post if it doesn’t meet the expectations of the forum, just say something. Thanks guys for keeping each other safe with us :)
Live long and prosper
Guide OG
BSN, RN
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BookwormJo, sci_geeek

Wait... Aliens don’t like the Ten Commandments?! *SDA YouTube video* 5 months 1 week ago #127679

  • BookwormJo
  • BookwormJo's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I'm indescribable.
  • Posts: 2181
  • Thank you received: 275
KristytheCorgi wrote:
Hi SparrowBlogger

This is KristytheCorgi. I felt the need to talk to you about something. But a note before I tell you: I am only telling you this for your well-being and the well-being of others.

Can you please stop posting videos with content like this on Guide? A lot of the kids here on Guide are between nine and twelve, and I don't believe they should be watching things like this. These kids watch this and don't know what to think. These kids watch this, and don't talk to their parents about the content of the video to see if it's true. Thus, these kids have mixed feelings about what they are viewing on Guide, and then the Bible. If their parents want them to learn about aliens in space and sick conspiracies against the Christian church, they will tell them about it. It is not your job to inform them. What if their parents don't agree with the content you are sharing? I'm not accusing you of having bad intentions, trust me, I'm not. In fact I have no doubt that you are sincere and zealous, but what you are posting is inappropriate and unacceptable. Think about the little eyes and little ears that are reading and listening to these things. Do you think a child is quite ready for learning about aliens attacking God's Word? How about we show them all the Love God has shown us and whatever is true, noble, right, pure, lovely, and admirable (Philipians 4:8 ) instead of the evil in this world; the topic about the destruction of the world would be more age appropriate if we were all full-on teenagers or young-adults.

Thank you for listening and considering this.

Sincerely,
KristytheCorgi
I'm not sure that 9-12 year olds would watch the video . . . lol, even I haven't watched it yet. Maybe I'll skim through the transcript.
“Pray and pray and pray, and if that doesn’t work, listen to what God is telling you to do!” -- random 5 year old.

#greatmindsthinkalike
Warning: anything you say can -- and probably will -- be used as writing inspiration
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Wait... Aliens don’t like the Ten Commandments?! *SDA YouTube video* 5 months 1 week ago #127681

  • JoyBaker
  • JoyBaker's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Psalm 145:3
  • Posts: 2312
  • Thank you received: 233
SparrowBlogger, I hope you’re not offended with these posts.
We (at least I) don’t mean to make anyone feel bad or offended.
I’m sorry if we’ve hurt your feelings in any way!

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

glowtxt.com/
#Talentshowcasewriter
Great is the LORD and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.
Psalm 145:3
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BookwormJo

Wait... Aliens don’t like the Ten Commandments?! *SDA YouTube video* 5 months 1 week ago #127717

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 7737
  • Thank you received: 707
HorsesRgreat wrote:
sci_geeek wrote:
BookwormJo wrote:
Hey, if it was let through, it can't be that bad, right?
Unfortunately, Guide isn't as safe as it should be
Unfortunately Guide isn’t perfect but we do try to keep you safe. You all are pretty good at catching stuff you don’t like and warning others and I’m really glad for that. I’m more than happy to pull a post if it doesn’t meet the expectations of the forum, just say something. Thanks guys for keeping each other safe with us :)
No worries :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sci_geeek

Wait... Aliens don’t like the Ten Commandments?! *SDA YouTube video* 5 months 1 week ago #127718

  • Khriz Kool Katz
  • Khriz Kool Katz's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Katz are Kool. Period.
  • Posts: 7737
  • Thank you received: 707
JoyBaker wrote:
SparrowBlogger, I hope you’re not offended with these posts.
We (at least I) don’t mean to make anyone feel bad or offended.
I’m sorry if we’ve hurt your feelings in any way!

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Sigh. This reeks of clickbait. It should be obvious.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alyssa4Jesus, sci_geeek

Wait... Aliens don’t like the Ten Commandments?! *SDA YouTube video* 5 months 1 week ago #127785

Khriz Kool Katz wrote:
JoyBaker wrote:
SparrowBlogger, I hope you’re not offended with these posts.
We (at least I) don’t mean to make anyone feel bad or offended.
I’m sorry if we’ve hurt your feelings in any way!

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Sigh. This reeks of clickbait. It should be obvious.
shut the front door boi *no offense*
what do i type here?



#minecraftiscool

#datcoolboi

Katz are kool (like Khriz)

( ̄_, ̄ )
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
______________________________________________________
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Wait... Aliens don’t like the Ten Commandments?! *SDA YouTube video* 3 months 4 weeks ago #128811

#letskillthistopic
#thistopicisdead
what do i type here?



#minecraftiscool

#datcoolboi

Katz are kool (like Khriz)

( ̄_, ̄ )
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
______________________________________________________
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.350 seconds