Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Why, just, why?

Why, just, why? 1 month 2 weeks ago #89833

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AfterShock

Why, just, why? 1 month 1 week ago #89834

ComeLetUsReason wrote:
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Ugh Logan Paul. My cousin made me watch some of his videos but I don't like his content at all.
I didn't know that he did that but wow :unsure: But honestly using a completely sad and poor decision on a person for likes and views is disgusting.
What are your thoughts @CLUR
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: horsegirl04, AfterShock

Why, just, why? 1 month 1 week ago #89844

  • SRNitro
  • SRNitro's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Posts: 741
  • Thank you received: 495
I think I not only hate Logan Paul's content but also how everyone is making a video on him! I get it he's terrible stop talking about him!
I am not Adventist. I mostly stay here because it is the only forum on the internet where I know other people and people know me. It’s kind of like a community and it feels better that way and although I could rather talk to people with the same humor as I have, I have a connection with you ppl
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: honeyflower, LolingforJesus, AfterShock

Why, just, why? 1 month 1 week ago #89850

  • pathfinder4ever
  • pathfinder4ever's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Keep calm swim & read on.(and do gymnaststics!)
  • Posts: 237
  • Thank you received: 40
LolingforJesus wrote:
ComeLetUsReason wrote:
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Ugh Logan Paul. My cousin made me watch some of his videos but I don't like his content at all.
I didn't know that he did that but wow :unsure: But honestly using a completely sad and poor decision on a person for likes and views is disgusting.
What are your thoughts @CLUR
my cousin watches him... he looked up pictures of suicide forest he didn't like what he saw :sick: :sick: he's 11 like me.
#StvernoIsAFemale#Pathfinder4EverIsaFemale#LemonwizardIsaFemale #IAmAFemaleToo #FemaleHashtagMovement

4's my number
}""'^^"""{
I know pronounce my self in charge of the pencil until emmy01 returns.
#pathfindersisgreat
SNOW RULES
Happy birthday to all those born in Janurary:*)
I am a Gymnast.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AfterShock

Why, just, why? 1 month 1 week ago #89993

  • Blue Tornado
  • Blue Tornado's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I'm an otaku.
  • Posts: 1077
  • Thank you received: 895
logan paul is an idiot and literally just did that for the views. i doubt he's really sorry about it.


"And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:20

Animal Jam: Batsey9
Club Penguin: rip
Roblox: BlueTorn
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LolingforJesus, AfterShock

Why, just, why? 1 month 1 week ago #90028

I say he has shown disrespect 1. to the man who had just taken his own life, 2. to the family of that man and 3. to most suicidal and depressed people, due to laughing during such a serious moment. Though to be honest, I think now we may be being a little too harsh on the man. Giving him death threats and bullying him makes us no better than him. We should focus our energy on helping those who are depressed.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: horsegirl04, LolingforJesus, AfterShock, thesdalatinokid

Why, just, why? 1 month 2 days ago #90277

  • SirGeneralCliche
  • SirGeneralCliche's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Posts: 761
  • Thank you received: 617
ComeLetUsReason wrote:
I say he has shown disrespect 1. to the man who had just taken his own life, 2. to the family of that man and 3. to most suicidal and depressed people, due to laughing during such a serious moment. Though to be honest, I think now we may be being a little too harsh on the man. Giving him death threats and bullying him makes us no better than him. We should focus our energy on helping those who are depressed.
“We”?
I do not identify myself with the YouTube comments section.
All rules have exceptions, including this one.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: honeyflower, Blue Tornado, AfterShock

Why, just, why? 1 month 1 day ago #90298

SirGeneralCliche wrote:
ComeLetUsReason wrote:
I say he has shown disrespect 1. to the man who had just taken his own life, 2. to the family of that man and 3. to most suicidal and depressed people, due to laughing during such a serious moment. Though to be honest, I think now we may be being a little too harsh on the man. Giving him death threats and bullying him makes us no better than him. We should focus our energy on helping those who are depressed.
“We”?
I do not identify myself with the YouTube comments section.
You're right, I used the wrong word. I mean they, if that is correct.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SirGeneralCliche, AfterShock

Why, just, why? 1 month 1 day ago #90310

  • FTangle
  • FTangle's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 2
  • Thank you received: 1
It's awful, I'm glad Youtube cut ties with him for now.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: AfterShock
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds