Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Reformation Day

Reformation Day 1 month 4 days ago #86085

Hey everybody! In three weeks on Halloween (October 31) it will be Reformation Day. The day Martin Luther nailed his 95 Theses to the door of the Wittenberg church, starting the Reformation. 500 years of the Bible being brought back to the people.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Reformation Day 1 month 4 days ago #86088

• mittens92999
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I've got peace like a river in my soul...
  • Thank you received: 342
I think that's a better holiday to celebrate than Halloween lol.
2 Timothy 4:7- I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

-15 years old

The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, sunnyside1, horsegirl04, Mrphie

Reformation Day 1 month 4 days ago #86089

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2962
mittens92999 wrote:

Agreed

Reformation Day 1 month 4 days ago #86099

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Thank you received: 1084
It's also going to be when the Lutheran Church ends the protestation against the Roman Catholic Church. They're 'taking back all the hurtful, damaging statements' smh. Maranatha!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR TRAVELPASTEL, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! Hip-hip Hooray! :D
May God bless you in this new year of life :)

1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, horsegirl04

Reformation Day 1 month 4 days ago #86112

bush possum wrote:
It's also going to be when the Lutheran Church ends the protestation against the Roman Catholic Church. They're 'taking back all the hurtful, damaging statements' smh. Maranatha!!!
It is quite a shame, but that doesn't mean WE're ending the Reformation. Many Christians of other denominations are also against the ecumenical movement.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, horsegirl04, LolingforJesus, Mrphie

Reformation Day 1 month 4 days ago #86115

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
ComeLetUsReason wrote:
bush possum wrote:
It is quite a shame, but that doesn't mean WE're ending the Reformation. Many Christians of other denominations are also against the ecumenical movement.

True, but this still seems to be a fulfillment of prophecy, as the Protestant movement forms an alliance with the very system that they had been protesting against for 500-odd years.

"Through the two great errors, the immortality of the soul and Sunday sacredness, Satan will bring the people under his deceptions. While the former lays the foundation of spiritualism, the latter creates a bond of sympathy with Rome. The Protestants of the United States will be foremost in stretching their hands across the gulf to grasp the hand of spiritualism; they will reach over the abyss to clasp hands with the Roman power; and under the influence of this threefold union, this country will follow in the steps of Rome in trampling on the rights of conscience." GC 588.1

I think the question now is: are we, am I, ready to face what is falling upon this earth as we speak?
The following user(s) said Thank You: mittens92999

Reformation Day 1 month 4 days ago #86136

• horsegirl04
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Thank you received: 371
bush possum wrote:
It is very sad. but like CLR said, it doesn't mean that we have to 'come back' to the catholic church and apologize for the 'hurtful, damaging statements' We can continue the prodest reformation in our own lives.

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!!!!

Reformation Day 3 weeks 6 days ago #86447

• TomTom
  • Thank you received: 185
ComeLetUsReason wrote:
Hey everybody! In three weeks on Halloween (October 31) it will be Reformation Day. The day Martin Luther nailed his 95 Theses to the door of the Wittenberg church, starting the Reformation. 500 years of the Bible being brought back to the people.

This year on the 28th my church is singing A Mighty Fortress is Our God and I get to play organ for it. Ps, I'm NOT trying to brag. I'm just excited

Reformation Day 3 weeks 5 days ago #86486

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
Cool TomTom!

Reformation Day 3 weeks 4 days ago #86510

• TomTom
Quirky wrote:
Cool TomTom!

Yeah!

Reformation Day 3 weeks 4 days ago #86531

• horsegirl04
  • NOW ONLINE
TomTom wrote:
ComeLetUsReason wrote:

This year on the 28th my church is singing A Mighty Fortress is Our God and I get to play organ for it. Ps, I'm NOT trying to brag. I'm just excited
cool!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!!!!

Reformation Day 2 weeks 6 days ago #86630

• TomTom
horsegirl04 wrote:
TomTom wrote:
ComeLetUsReason wrote:

cool!

Yeah it was fun! The song leaders told me to pound on the organ, and it went really well. I think that when you do something solely for the Glory of God, it works out better than anybody could've imagined.

Reformation Day 2 weeks 6 days ago #86650

• horsegirl04
  • NOW ONLINE
TomTom wrote:
horsegirl04 wrote:
TomTom wrote:
ComeLetUsReason wrote:

cool!

Yeah it was fun! The song leaders told me to pound on the organ, and it went really well. I think that when you do something solely for the Glory of God, it works out better than anybody could've imagined.
lol, cool

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!!!!

Reformation Day 2 weeks 5 days ago #86677

• TomTom
horsegirl04 wrote:
TomTom wrote:
horsegirl04 wrote:
TomTom wrote:
ComeLetUsReason wrote:

cool!

lol, cool

Yeah.

Reformation Day 2 days 10 hours ago #87207

• SRNitro
  • NOW ONLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Thank you received: 425
mittens92999 wrote:
Halloween is for devil worshipers! AMIRIGHT?! I was participating in Halloween once and I was just sitting there. Then I saw a beer bottle lying on the grass. Normally I would avoid that because Jesus told me not to drink. But because I was participating in Halloween getting my neighbors’ candy, I grabbed the bottle and drank one sip. NOW IM AN ALCOHOL! THOSE DEVILS CONVINCED ME TO DRINK AND ITS ALL BECAUSE I WANTED GET SOME CANDY ON HALLOWEEN! YOU DEVILS! EVERYONE BEWARE OF SATAN’S ANTICS! You might think that Jesus doesn’t care about dressing up in skeletons because, although, it does represent death, there’s no harm done to the heart or anybody else by wearing this, BUT SATAN OBVIOUSLY HAS MIND DRUGS THAT ARE GIVEN OUT IN THE CANDY ON HALLOWEEN THAT MAKE US DRINK! WAKE UP AMERICA
IM LOLING FOR JESUS LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFLROFLROFL

Reformation Day 2 days 9 hours ago #87212

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
SRNitro wrote:
mittens92999 wrote:
Halloween is for devil worshipers! AMIRIGHT?! I was participating in Halloween once and I was just sitting there. Then I saw a beer bottle lying on the grass. Normally I would avoid that because Jesus told me not to drink. But because I was participating in Halloween getting my neighbors’ candy, I grabbed the bottle and drank one sip. NOW IM AN ALCOHOL! THOSE DEVILS CONVINCED ME TO DRINK AND ITS ALL BECAUSE I WANTED GET SOME CANDY ON HALLOWEEN! YOU DEVILS! EVERYONE BEWARE OF SATAN’S ANTICS! You might think that Jesus doesn’t care about dressing up in skeletons because, although, it does represent death, there’s no harm done to the heart or anybody else by wearing this, BUT SATAN OBVIOUSLY HAS MIND DRUGS THAT ARE GIVEN OUT IN THE CANDY ON HALLOWEEN THAT MAKE US DRINK! WAKE UP AMERICA

?? :blink:
The following user(s) said Thank You: horsegirl04, LolingforJesus

Reformation Day 19 hours 23 minutes ago #87284

• LolingforJesus
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, pianos, friends, and Bible Experience
  • Thank you received: 183
Quirky wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
mittens92999 wrote:

is it just me or has SRNitro been acting weird lately?

HAPPY BDAY TP!!!!

Reformation Day 15 hours 44 minutes ago #87304

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
LolingforJesus wrote:
Quirky wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
mittens92999 wrote:

Well I think he normally acts like that but he usually always had something reasonable to say too...

Reformation Day 11 hours 8 minutes ago #87325

• Kwesi
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Thank you received: 1338
SRNitro wrote:
mittens92999 wrote:
I totally agree
Since Guide is blocking my post and I am unable to defend myself. I am innocent(Hinestly I really don't mind If you beleive me or not - It is the truth). MK I will very much appreciate if you check your facts before making rumors. I am Kwesi and Lisa is Lisa. 2 seperate beings.(Lisa is my sister)

Reformation Day 9 hours 52 minutes ago #87351

• Mp137
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Thank you received: 1944
LolingforJesus wrote:
Quirky wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
mittens92999 wrote:

You guys seem to have a really hard time understanding sarcasm. No offense
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys

Reformation Day 7 hours 13 minutes ago #87388

• LolingforJesus
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, pianos, friends, and Bible Experience
  • Thank you received: 183
Quirky wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
Quirky wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
mittens92999 wrote:

Well I think he normally acts like that but he usually always had something reasonable to say too...

Ok like it's cool to be funny and sarcastic but isn't this a little too far? :S

HAPPY BDAY TP!!!!
Time to create page: 0.281 seconds