Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Kneeling

Kneeling 1 month 6 days ago #86145

• SRNitro
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Thank you received: 425
jesusROCKS1234 wrote:
Well for one i am going into the military after I finish my bachelors so yes I take it as a major slap in the face when people have the nerve to kneel for the National anthem. Also, BLM has chanted through the streets of Manhattan saying "We want dead cops", attacked a Veteran and mugged him because he was white, they riot and burn down cities, need I go on? I have the links to all those story's. All lives matter and that's something BLM cant wrap their heads around, last time I said "All lives matter" I got called a racist... My black friends don't even support the BLM movement because they realized how corrupt it is, they focus on a problem that stems from not complying with Police orders. If BLM was a legit movement then they would focus on the real problem of black on black crime. Hands up! Don't resist!
And in Charlottesville a Neo-Nazi ran over a whole bunch of people but that doesn’t mean all Republicans are that way. Have you seen my answers to nadcombo yet? Because they could directly apply to you. Also how do you know that the footballers’ intent is to disrespect America? I think some of them are actually doing it to show that they hope for a better tomorrow. But yes I do agree some are just doing it to disrespect America but you can’t put everybody into that one group. BLM, although i don’t agree with it, are peaceful and just because some 5% of idiots act like idiots that doesn’t mean the whole movement is full of idiots. If you don’t believe me... LOOK AT MY RESPONSES TO NADCOMBO SERIOUSLY.
IM LOLING FOR JESUS LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFLROFLROFL
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Kneeling 1 month 5 days ago #86164

• Blue Tornado
  • Happy birthday, TravelPastel!!!
  • Thank you received: 806
jesusROCKS1234 wrote:
Well for one i am going into the military after I finish my bachelors so yes I take it as a major slap in the face when people have the nerve to kneel for the National anthem. Also, BLM has chanted through the streets of Manhattan saying "We want dead cops", attacked a Veteran and mugged him because he was white, they riot and burn down cities, need I go on? I have the links to all those story's. All lives matter and that's something BLM cant wrap their heads around, last time I said "All lives matter" I got called a racist... My black friends don't even support the BLM movement because they realized how corrupt it is, they focus on a problem that stems from not complying with Police orders. If BLM was a legit movement then they would focus on the real problem of black on black crime. Hands up! Don't resist!

Saying all lives matter is racist, though, because you make it sound as if the Black Lives Matter movement is really saying Only Black Lives Matter. BLM is only trying to make people aware that African-American citizens are being oppressed by white people, usually cops.

"And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:20

Animal Jam: Batsey9
Club Penguin: Bat Wen
Roblox: BlueTorn

Kneeling 4 weeks 2 days ago #86334

• ken10wil
  • bossome
  • Thank you received: 82
Serious now, It's gone too far. Our school decided to end the tradition of playing our national anthem at pep rallies because it may "offend" people. Only 5 students protested this decision. We have reached a point where people cannot bear to hear the national anthem because they'll be offended. I'm done with defending this as a means of protest and I'm jumping sides cuz this has reached the stupidity point and i dont want to see it go further.
cuz liberalism is a mental disease and video games are awesome
favorite text:
12 Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
Matthew 5:12
The following user(s) said Thank You: horsegirl04, endershadow112

Kneeling 4 weeks 2 days ago #86336

• ken10wil
  • bossome
Blue Tornado wrote:
jesusROCKS1234 wrote:

Saying all lives matter is racist, though, because you make it sound as if the Black Lives Matter movement is really saying Only Black Lives Matter. BLM is only trying to make people aware that African-American citizens are being oppressed by white people, usually cops.

BLM still has little care for any black people killed in dumb gang wars in Baltimore between the bloods and the crips because their more concerned about complaining about Freddy Grey's death 2 years later. So i get to hear about one of my friend's cousins dying to a blood and turning on the news to find them reporting a small amount of the many dead due to gang violence in Baltimore.
favorite text:
12 Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Kneeling 4 weeks 2 days ago #86337

• ken10wil
  • bossome
SRNitro wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
ken10wil wrote:
but we kneel in front of jesus
The most valid argument I’ve heard in a while.
I mean, I guess it is a good argument, but Blue Tornado said something similar about kneeling resectfully in church, and you said it wasn't relevent. Why the change? Just asking
Because of my signature.
Shh. They don't understand nitro.
favorite text:

Kneeling 4 weeks 2 days ago #86356

• SirGeneralCliche
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Thank you received: 528
SRNitro wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
ken10wil wrote:
but we kneel in front of jesus
The most valid argument I’ve heard in a while.
I mean, I guess it is a good argument, but Blue Tornado said something similar about kneeling resectfully in church, and you said it wasn't relevent. Why the change? Just asking
Because of my signature.
So you were being sarcastic in your response to ken10wil? Remember, tone of voice doesn’t carry over the internet, so you have to be really obvious about your sarcastic remarks or people won’t get it.
All rules have exceptions, including this one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: horsegirl04

Kneeling 4 weeks 2 days ago #86375

SRNitro wrote:
And in Charlottesville a Neo-Nazi ran over a whole bunch of people but that doesn’t mean all Republicans are that way. Have you seen my answers to nadcombo yet? Because they could directly apply to you. Also how do you know that the footballers’ intent is to disrespect America? I think some of them are actually doing it to show that they hope for a better tomorrow. But yes I do agree some are just doing it to disrespect America but you can’t put everybody into that one group. BLM, although i don’t agree with it, are peaceful and just because some 5% of idiots act like idiots that doesn’t mean the whole movement is full of idiots. If you don’t believe me... LOOK AT MY RESPONSES TO NADCOMBO SERIOUSLY.

In respnse to wether they're disrespecting america: it doesn't matter wether that is their intent or not. If someone talked during prayer, basically ignoring it, it would be disrespectful, wouldn't it? If they were doing it to make a statement about how the church needs to improve or something it still wouldn't matter, because it's still disrespectful. Even if they have good motives they have to realize that their form of protest is disrespectful.
You just wasted your time reading this meaningless signature...

Why are you still reading?

I already told you, there's nothing interesting here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: horsegirl04
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds