Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Kneeling

Kneeling 2 weeks 3 days ago #85562

  • Blue Tornado
  • Blue Tornado's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I'm an otaku.
  • Posts: 971
  • Thank you received: 784
It's not like kneeling during the national anthem is disrespecting the flag or the country. Kneeling is the position of utmost respect in church; we kneel when we pray, for instance, and it's out of respect for God. Kneeling isn't disrespectful (standing isn't, either), so there's nothing wrong with it by itself. They are kneeling to protest against Trump and racism, and that's a good thing, but Trump wants everyone to believe it's the worst thing the NFL could have possibly done.


"And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:20

Animal Jam: Batsey9
Club Penguin: Bat Wen
Roblox: BlueTorn
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kwesi

Kneeling 2 weeks 3 days ago #85564

  • Kwesi
  • Kwesi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Posts: 640
  • Thank you received: 1333
Blue Tornado wrote:
It's not like kneeling during the national anthem is disrespecting the flag or the country. Kneeling is the position of utmost respect in church; we kneel when we pray, for instance, and it's out of respect for God. Kneeling isn't disrespectful (standing isn't, either), so there's nothing wrong with it by itself. They are kneeling to protest against Trump and racism, and that's a good thing, but Trump wants everyone to believe it's the worst thing the NFL could have possibly done.

Give him a Phd in common sense
Today, give yourself permission to be outrageously kind, irrationally warm, improbably generous. I promise it will be a blast
Sasha Dichter
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blue Tornado

Kneeling 2 weeks 3 days ago #85585

  • nadcombo
  • nadcombo's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 173
  • Thank you received: 43
in my opinion, the whole thing about this being racist is wrong. the left made it like that, football is something that no matter what our political views we should kick back, drink a beer -I guess, beers a pastime- and watch. bring their so-called protest of trump into it, isn't right. oh and what the media says that Trump is racist, he is a little, everyone is, he's not what the media says he is. The media is heavily biased to the left, so no matter what Trump does, it will be bad in their eyes. It's a fact. and to all you BLM and Antifa, you're the racist ones, not us. kicking white supporters out, and claiming a black only zone, and the media says nothing, if whites did that, we would get hammered with all rage of any kind. oh- YOU HAVE EQUAL RIGHTS!! you have for many years, no sense opening a wound again. Btw, I got my face chewed off hard with heavy swear words and racial slurs, AT CHURCH last week, for telling a big black lady to move because where they parked was blocking the lane. All sympathy I once had for the BLM movent is gone. but blacks who don't throw garbage around, in literal and word terms, I like. that's just my opinion if I get screamed at, so be it, I get it all the time anyway. I HAVE SPOKEN!!!
COUNTRY'S GOOD OK!!! IF YA DONT BELIVE ME?! listen to three wooden crosses, and what ifs, and drunk on you, and forever country. THATS MY opinion...

results may very......
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Kneeling 2 weeks 3 days ago #85592

  • SRNitro
  • SRNitro's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Posts: 600
  • Thank you received: 421
Blue Tornado wrote:
It's not like kneeling during the national anthem is disrespecting the flag or the country. Kneeling is the position of utmost respect in church; we kneel when we pray, for instance, and it's out of respect for God. Kneeling isn't disrespectful (standing isn't, either), so there's nothing wrong with it by itself. They are kneeling to protest against Trump and racism, and that's a good thing, but Trump wants everyone to believe it's the worst thing the NFL could have possibly done.
The part of about kneeling is respect in church has nothing to do with this. No one is arguing that kneeling means bad by definition so that argument is pointless. Well what I'm saying is that there is no racism in this country to be against. Maybe in other countries but our country is free. I'm also saying that Trump isn't doing anything bad. Also I don't understand why you think "but Trump wants everyone to believe it's the worst thing the NFL could have possibly done," is a good argument. Of course Trump doesn't want people to disrespect America (even though I honestly don't think they're disrespecting America they're just fighting for a useless cause) and would want people on his side. You're making it seem like what Trump said was the worst thing he could have said. That's how arguments work that's not a good point. The only argument I see here that could actually work is "and that's a good thing," which is a terrible argument with no back up. I mean I would argue against your point but it makes no good points at all. It just says "and that's a good thing." You're basically just saying, "Trump and what I consider racism is bad and some football players are protesting against it so yeah. Now Trump is not liking my opinion so he's trying to sway people to his side! I don't want people to sway to his side because I want people to sway to my side! I wish people just had the same opinion as mine so that I could never be countered. Also kneeling is respectful in church so that makes kneeling universally respectable no matter what circumstance."
Satire... Some people get it, some people don't. If you don't like it, then tell me because I'm open-minded! If I disagree with you that is probably because I approached your idea logically and thought it was wrong by my standards.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Kneeling 2 weeks 3 days ago #85593

  • SRNitro
  • SRNitro's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Posts: 600
  • Thank you received: 421
nadcombo wrote:
in my opinion, the whole thing about this being racist is wrong. the left made it like that, football is something that no matter what our political views we should kick back, drink a beer -I guess, beers a pastime- and watch. bring their so-called protest of trump into it, isn't right. oh and what the media says that Trump is racist, he is a little, everyone is, he's not what the media says he is. The media is heavily biased to the left, so no matter what Trump does, it will be bad in their eyes. It's a fact. and to all you BLM and Antifa, you're the racist ones, not us. kicking white supporters out, and claiming a black only zone, and the media says nothing, if whites did that, we would get hammered with all rage of any kind. oh- YOU HAVE EQUAL RIGHTS!! you have for many years, no sense opening a wound again. Btw, I got my face chewed off hard with heavy swear words and racial slurs, AT CHURCH last week, for telling a big black lady to move because where they parked was blocking the lane. All sympathy I once had for the BLM movent is gone. but blacks who don't throw garbage around, in literal and word terms, I like. that's just my opinion if I get screamed at, so be it, I get it all the time anyway. I HAVE SPOKEN!!!
I don't get the idea that football isn't supposed to be political. Well how are the players supposed to share their views on the world. You're saying tell them to do it outside. Well no one would listen to them. I'm not surprised that they are bringing politics into football considering it's the only platform they have. Also when did football become a no politic zone? It's not a dinner table with a whole bunch of mad families fighting. There is still fun football afterwards and it's not like during the game their preaching and forcing their opinions down your throat by screaming it into the mic so everyone hears it on their TV. I feel like you just say that because you don't agree with their opinions. All their doing is just kneeling and you can sit back and drink a beer without having to get into a fight about it. They're just kneeling for a few seconds and you can always skip it. In the dinner table it's annoying because then the family just sits there fighting for 30 minutes about a topic that most people don't want to hear about. This is literally for a few skippable seconds calm down. Also Trump isn't racist and no not everyone is a little racist. I'm not racist at all, I just judge people according to how they act. I do understand that most media (at least the most popular media) like to put a bad light onto republicans and especially Trump. It is not totally fact but yet it is true but you can't use that as an argument for kneeling. What does that have to do with the kneeling situation. I believe that the only thing that people on the other side got wrong was the thing about taking away freedom of speech. Trump never said he was taking away the freedom of speech he just said that, in his opinion, they should be fired.

"It's a fact. and to all you BLM and Antifa, you're the racist ones, not us. kicking white supporters out, and claiming a black only zone, and the media says nothing, if whites did that, we would get hammered with all rage of any kind. oh- YOU HAVE EQUAL RIGHTS!!"

Isn't it terrible to be stereotyped as a Trump supporter as racist? I know some are racist but not all! Why are they always stereotyping us! Wait I have an idea. Maybe we could stop being hypocrites and not stereotyping them as white haters and maybe they'll have more respect for us. Huh, crazy. Also, obviously, people are mad about the black only zones because of the many people like you. Please stop acting like a victim and realize there are many like you who don't agree with kicking white supporters out. You hate when femenists, BLM, and Antifa act like victims so why are you acting like one. I hate this hypocrite side of Trump's supporters. They stereotype the other group into being one kind of people and then they get angry when they're being stereotyped, and, then, they act like a victim (even though they have millions of supporters) and then hate when the other side is being a victim.

"you have for many years, no sense opening a wound again. Btw, I got my face chewed off hard with heavy swear words and racial slurs, AT CHURCH last week, for telling a big black lady to move because where they parked was blocking the lane."

You're helping open the wound with these kind of thoughts. Also, just because one black lady was acting like a jerk that doesn't mean everyone on the other side is like that. You didn't say it but you implied like it was apart of your argument. How does this one mis happening with one lady prove that the other side is wrong? That just means one lady is wrong. You're playing the victim again and you're playing the racist. It also kind of seems like you're stereotyping black people which I am totally against. Just because one black lady on one side said those things doesn't mean all black people on that side are bad. STOP STEREOTYPING! There are smart people on both sides. People like you who hear about or are in a bad experience about a person from the other side and assume that everyone on the other side is the same, are the problem.

"All sympathy I once had for the BLM movent is gone. but blacks who don't throw garbage around, in literal and word terms, I like. that's just my opinion if I get screamed at, so be it, I get it all the time anyway. I HAVE SPOKEN!!!"

Just because some people from the BLM movement do some bad things that doesn't mean they're all like that. Honestly, I don't agree with the BLM movement but what you're saying here is just ignorant. Yes you have spoken and, although, I think your argument is extremely ignorant and based off of what other anti-SJW's say, I would really like to hear a response. If you think I'm wrong, I would love to hear a better argument so I could have more respect for people of this world. If you agree with me then please say also because there is nothing wrong with realizing your ignorance or actually believing in your ignorance. What I hate is the idea that some people think they're ignorance is ignorance but they try to hide it with other excuses to seem smart. Keep your integrity and change your opinions if you believe they should be changed.
Satire... Some people get it, some people don't. If you don't like it, then tell me because I'm open-minded! If I disagree with you that is probably because I approached your idea logically and thought it was wrong by my standards.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kwesi

Kneeling 2 weeks 3 days ago #85594

  • Kwesi
  • Kwesi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Posts: 640
  • Thank you received: 1333
SRNitro wrote:
Blue Tornado wrote:
It's not like kneeling during the national anthem is disrespecting the flag or the country. Kneeling is the position of utmost respect in church; we kneel when we pray, for instance, and it's out of respect for God. Kneeling isn't disrespectful (standing isn't, either), so there's nothing wrong with it by itself. They are kneeling to protest against Trump and racism, and that's a good thing, but Trump wants everyone to believe it's the worst thing the NFL could have possibly done.
The part of about kneeling is respect in church has nothing to do with this. No one is arguing that kneeling means bad by definition so that argument is pointless. Well what I'm saying is that there is no racism in this country to be against. Maybe in other countries but our country is free. I'm also saying that Trump isn't doing anything bad. Also I don't understand why you think "but Trump wants everyone to believe it's the worst thing the NFL could have possibly done," is a good argument. Of course Trump doesn't want people to disrespect America (even though I honestly don't think they're disrespecting America they're just fighting for a useless cause) and would want people on his side. You're making it seem like what Trump said was the worst thing he could have said. That's how arguments work that's not a good point. The only argument I see here that could actually work is "and that's a good thing," which is a terrible argument with no back up. I mean I would argue against your point but it makes no good points at all. It just says "and that's a good thing." You're basically just saying, "Trump and what I consider racism is bad and some football players are protesting against it so yeah. Now Trump is not liking my opinion so he's trying to sway people to his side! I don't want people to sway to his side because I want people to sway to my side! I wish people just had the same opinion as mine so that I could never be countered. Also kneeling is respectful in church so that makes kneeling universally respectable no matter what circumstance."
Just cause what they are doing doesn't mean it is a useless cause
Today, give yourself permission to be outrageously kind, irrationally warm, improbably generous. I promise it will be a blast
Sasha Dichter
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Kneeling 2 weeks 3 days ago #85596

  • Kwesi
  • Kwesi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Posts: 640
  • Thank you received: 1333
SRNitro wrote:
nadcombo wrote:
in my opinion, the whole thing about this being racist is wrong. the left made it like that, football is something that no matter what our political views we should kick back, drink a beer -I guess, beers a pastime- and watch. bring their so-called protest of trump into it, isn't right. oh and what the media says that Trump is racist, he is a little, everyone is, he's not what the media says he is. The media is heavily biased to the left, so no matter what Trump does, it will be bad in their eyes. It's a fact. and to all you BLM and Antifa, you're the racist ones, not us. kicking white supporters out, and claiming a black only zone, and the media says nothing, if whites did that, we would get hammered with all rage of any kind. oh- YOU HAVE EQUAL RIGHTS!! you have for many years, no sense opening a wound again. Btw, I got my face chewed off hard with heavy swear words and racial slurs, AT CHURCH last week, for telling a big black lady to move because where they parked was blocking the lane. All sympathy I once had for the BLM movent is gone. but blacks who don't throw garbage around, in literal and word terms, I like. that's just my opinion if I get screamed at, so be it, I get it all the time anyway. I HAVE SPOKEN!!!
I don't get the idea that football isn't supposed to be political. Well how are the players supposed to share their views on the world. You're saying tell them to do it outside. Well no one would listen to them. I'm not surprised that they are bringing politics into football considering it's the only platform they have. Also when did football become a no politic zone? It's not a dinner table with a whole bunch of mad families fighting. There is still fun football afterwards and it's not like during the game their preaching and forcing their opinions down your throat by screaming it into the mic so everyone hears it on their TV. I feel like you just say that because you don't agree with their opinions. All their doing is just kneeling and you can sit back and drink a beer without having to get into a fight about it. They're just kneeling for a few seconds and you can always skip it. In the dinner table it's annoying because then the family just sits there fighting for 30 minutes about a topic that most people don't want to hear about. This is literally for a few skippable seconds calm down. Also Trump isn't racist and no not everyone is a little racist. I'm not racist at all, I just judge people according to how they act. I do understand that most media (at least the most popular media) like to put a bad light onto republicans and especially Trump. It is not totally fact but yet it is true but you can't use that as an argument for kneeling. What does that have to do with the kneeling situation. I believe that the only thing that people on the other side got wrong was the thing about taking away freedom of speech. Trump never said he was taking away the freedom of speech he just said that, in his opinion, they should be fired.

"It's a fact. and to all you BLM and Antifa, you're the racist ones, not us. kicking white supporters out, and claiming a black only zone, and the media says nothing, if whites did that, we would get hammered with all rage of any kind. oh- YOU HAVE EQUAL RIGHTS!!"

Isn't it terrible to be stereotyped as a Trump supporter as racist? I know some are racist but not all! Why are they always stereotyping us! Wait I have an idea. Maybe we could stop being hypocrites and not stereotyping them as white haters and maybe they'll have more respect for us. Huh, crazy. Also, obviously, people are mad about the black only zones because of the many people like you. Please stop acting like a victim and realize there are many like you who don't agree with kicking white supporters out. You hate when femenists, BLM, and Antifa act like victims so why are you acting like one. I hate this hypocrite side of Trump's supporters. They stereotype the other group into being one kind of people and then they get angry when they're being stereotyped, and, then, they act like a victim (even though they have millions of supporters) and then hate when the other side is being a victim.

"you have for many years, no sense opening a wound again. Btw, I got my face chewed off hard with heavy swear words and racial slurs, AT CHURCH last week, for telling a big black lady to move because where they parked was blocking the lane."

You're helping open the wound with these kind of thoughts. Also, just because one black lady was acting like a jerk that doesn't mean everyone on the other side is like that. You didn't say it but you implied like it was apart of your argument. How does this one mis happening with one lady prove that the other side is wrong? That just means one lady is wrong. You're playing the victim again and you're playing the racist. It also kind of seems like you're stereotyping black people which I am totally against. Just because one black lady on one side said those things doesn't mean all black people on that side are bad. STOP STEREOTYPING! There are smart people on both sides. People like you who hear about or are in a bad experience about a person from the other side and assume that everyone on the other side is the same, are the problem.

"All sympathy I once had for the BLM movent is gone. but blacks who don't throw garbage around, in literal and word terms, I like. that's just my opinion if I get screamed at, so be it, I get it all the time anyway. I HAVE SPOKEN!!!"

Just because some people from the BLM movement do some bad things that doesn't mean they're all like that. Honestly, I don't agree with the BLM movement but what you're saying here is just ignorant. Yes you have spoken and, although, I think your argument is extremely ignorant and based off of what other anti-SJW's say, I would really like to hear a response. If you think I'm wrong, I would love to hear a better argument so I could have more respect for people of this world. If you agree with me then please say also because there is nothing wrong with realizing your ignorance or actually believing in your ignorance. What I hate is the idea that some people think they're ignorance is ignorance but they try to hide it with other excuses to seem smart. Keep your integrity and change your opinions if you believe they should be changed.

I agreed with the last 2 paragraphs except for the part about not believing in BLM
Today, give yourself permission to be outrageously kind, irrationally warm, improbably generous. I promise it will be a blast
Sasha Dichter
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Kneeling 2 weeks 3 days ago #85597

  • SRNitro
  • SRNitro's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Posts: 600
  • Thank you received: 421
Kwesi wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
Blue Tornado wrote:
It's not like kneeling during the national anthem is disrespecting the flag or the country. Kneeling is the position of utmost respect in church; we kneel when we pray, for instance, and it's out of respect for God. Kneeling isn't disrespectful (standing isn't, either), so there's nothing wrong with it by itself. They are kneeling to protest against Trump and racism, and that's a good thing, but Trump wants everyone to believe it's the worst thing the NFL could have possibly done.
The part of about kneeling is respect in church has nothing to do with this. No one is arguing that kneeling means bad by definition so that argument is pointless. Well what I'm saying is that there is no racism in this country to be against. Maybe in other countries but our country is free. I'm also saying that Trump isn't doing anything bad. Also I don't understand why you think "but Trump wants everyone to believe it's the worst thing the NFL could have possibly done," is a good argument. Of course Trump doesn't want people to disrespect America (even though I honestly don't think they're disrespecting America they're just fighting for a useless cause) and would want people on his side. You're making it seem like what Trump said was the worst thing he could have said. That's how arguments work that's not a good point. The only argument I see here that could actually work is "and that's a good thing," which is a terrible argument with no back up. I mean I would argue against your point but it makes no good points at all. It just says "and that's a good thing." You're basically just saying, "Trump and what I consider racism is bad and some football players are protesting against it so yeah. Now Trump is not liking my opinion so he's trying to sway people to his side! I don't want people to sway to his side because I want people to sway to my side! I wish people just had the same opinion as mine so that I could never be countered. Also kneeling is respectful in church so that makes kneeling universally respectable no matter what circumstance."
Just cause what they are doing doesn't mean it is a useless cause
What? Just cause what they are doing doesn't mean it is a useless cause? Well in my opinion it is a useless cause. I'm pretty sure I implied it in my thing that it was a useless cause in my opinion. That felt irrelevant to the point so I didn't go into it. If you want me to go into detail on why I think racism is gone and why this whole anti-Trump thing is going out of proportion, then I guess I would have to do a whole argument for that. I still don't really understand what you're saying but I'll guess. "Just cause what they are doing doesn't mean it is a useless cause," is probably translated to "Just cause they are doing something it is a useless cause." If that's your argument, which I hope it isn't, then you are extremely wrong. Causes are something useless. Like doing a cause in today's age to make white people be equally treated is useless. I'm guessing you would agree that it's useless. So yes causes can be useless.
Satire... Some people get it, some people don't. If you don't like it, then tell me because I'm open-minded! If I disagree with you that is probably because I approached your idea logically and thought it was wrong by my standards.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Kneeling 2 weeks 3 days ago #85598

  • SRNitro
  • SRNitro's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Posts: 600
  • Thank you received: 421
Kwesi wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
nadcombo wrote:
in my opinion, the whole thing about this being racist is wrong. the left made it like that, football is something that no matter what our political views we should kick back, drink a beer -I guess, beers a pastime- and watch. bring their so-called protest of trump into it, isn't right. oh and what the media says that Trump is racist, he is a little, everyone is, he's not what the media says he is. The media is heavily biased to the left, so no matter what Trump does, it will be bad in their eyes. It's a fact. and to all you BLM and Antifa, you're the racist ones, not us. kicking white supporters out, and claiming a black only zone, and the media says nothing, if whites did that, we would get hammered with all rage of any kind. oh- YOU HAVE EQUAL RIGHTS!! you have for many years, no sense opening a wound again. Btw, I got my face chewed off hard with heavy swear words and racial slurs, AT CHURCH last week, for telling a big black lady to move because where they parked was blocking the lane. All sympathy I once had for the BLM movent is gone. but blacks who don't throw garbage around, in literal and word terms, I like. that's just my opinion if I get screamed at, so be it, I get it all the time anyway. I HAVE SPOKEN!!!
I don't get the idea that football isn't supposed to be political. Well how are the players supposed to share their views on the world. You're saying tell them to do it outside. Well no one would listen to them. I'm not surprised that they are bringing politics into football considering it's the only platform they have. Also when did football become a no politic zone? It's not a dinner table with a whole bunch of mad families fighting. There is still fun football afterwards and it's not like during the game their preaching and forcing their opinions down your throat by screaming it into the mic so everyone hears it on their TV. I feel like you just say that because you don't agree with their opinions. All their doing is just kneeling and you can sit back and drink a beer without having to get into a fight about it. They're just kneeling for a few seconds and you can always skip it. In the dinner table it's annoying because then the family just sits there fighting for 30 minutes about a topic that most people don't want to hear about. This is literally for a few skippable seconds calm down. Also Trump isn't racist and no not everyone is a little racist. I'm not racist at all, I just judge people according to how they act. I do understand that most media (at least the most popular media) like to put a bad light onto republicans and especially Trump. It is not totally fact but yet it is true but you can't use that as an argument for kneeling. What does that have to do with the kneeling situation. I believe that the only thing that people on the other side got wrong was the thing about taking away freedom of speech. Trump never said he was taking away the freedom of speech he just said that, in his opinion, they should be fired.

"It's a fact. and to all you BLM and Antifa, you're the racist ones, not us. kicking white supporters out, and claiming a black only zone, and the media says nothing, if whites did that, we would get hammered with all rage of any kind. oh- YOU HAVE EQUAL RIGHTS!!"

Isn't it terrible to be stereotyped as a Trump supporter as racist? I know some are racist but not all! Why are they always stereotyping us! Wait I have an idea. Maybe we could stop being hypocrites and not stereotyping them as white haters and maybe they'll have more respect for us. Huh, crazy. Also, obviously, people are mad about the black only zones because of the many people like you. Please stop acting like a victim and realize there are many like you who don't agree with kicking white supporters out. You hate when femenists, BLM, and Antifa act like victims so why are you acting like one. I hate this hypocrite side of Trump's supporters. They stereotype the other group into being one kind of people and then they get angry when they're being stereotyped, and, then, they act like a victim (even though they have millions of supporters) and then hate when the other side is being a victim.

"you have for many years, no sense opening a wound again. Btw, I got my face chewed off hard with heavy swear words and racial slurs, AT CHURCH last week, for telling a big black lady to move because where they parked was blocking the lane."

You're helping open the wound with these kind of thoughts. Also, just because one black lady was acting like a jerk that doesn't mean everyone on the other side is like that. You didn't say it but you implied like it was apart of your argument. How does this one mis happening with one lady prove that the other side is wrong? That just means one lady is wrong. You're playing the victim again and you're playing the racist. It also kind of seems like you're stereotyping black people which I am totally against. Just because one black lady on one side said those things doesn't mean all black people on that side are bad. STOP STEREOTYPING! There are smart people on both sides. People like you who hear about or are in a bad experience about a person from the other side and assume that everyone on the other side is the same, are the problem.

"All sympathy I once had for the BLM movent is gone. but blacks who don't throw garbage around, in literal and word terms, I like. that's just my opinion if I get screamed at, so be it, I get it all the time anyway. I HAVE SPOKEN!!!"

Just because some people from the BLM movement do some bad things that doesn't mean they're all like that. Honestly, I don't agree with the BLM movement but what you're saying here is just ignorant. Yes you have spoken and, although, I think your argument is extremely ignorant and based off of what other anti-SJW's say, I would really like to hear a response. If you think I'm wrong, I would love to hear a better argument so I could have more respect for people of this world. If you agree with me then please say also because there is nothing wrong with realizing your ignorance or actually believing in your ignorance. What I hate is the idea that some people think they're ignorance is ignorance but they try to hide it with other excuses to seem smart. Keep your integrity and change your opinions if you believe they should be changed.

I agreed with the last 2 paragraphs except for the part about not believing in BLM
Why not the second paragraph? Just asking. Also thank you for having a good sense of what hypocrisy is. I would say it's common sense but I don't feel it's common.
Satire... Some people get it, some people don't. If you don't like it, then tell me because I'm open-minded! If I disagree with you that is probably because I approached your idea logically and thought it was wrong by my standards.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Kneeling 2 weeks 3 days ago #85600

  • Kwesi
  • Kwesi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Posts: 640
  • Thank you received: 1333
SRNitro wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
nadcombo wrote:
in my opinion, the whole thing about this being racist is wrong. the left made it like that, football is something that no matter what our political views we should kick back, drink a beer -I guess, beers a pastime- and watch. bring their so-called protest of trump into it, isn't right. oh and what the media says that Trump is racist, he is a little, everyone is, he's not what the media says he is. The media is heavily biased to the left, so no matter what Trump does, it will be bad in their eyes. It's a fact. and to all you BLM and Antifa, you're the racist ones, not us. kicking white supporters out, and claiming a black only zone, and the media says nothing, if whites did that, we would get hammered with all rage of any kind. oh- YOU HAVE EQUAL RIGHTS!! you have for many years, no sense opening a wound again. Btw, I got my face chewed off hard with heavy swear words and racial slurs, AT CHURCH last week, for telling a big black lady to move because where they parked was blocking the lane. All sympathy I once had for the BLM movent is gone. but blacks who don't throw garbage around, in literal and word terms, I like. that's just my opinion if I get screamed at, so be it, I get it all the time anyway. I HAVE SPOKEN!!!
I don't get the idea that football isn't supposed to be political. Well how are the players supposed to share their views on the world. You're saying tell them to do it outside. Well no one would listen to them. I'm not surprised that they are bringing politics into football considering it's the only platform they have. Also when did football become a no politic zone? It's not a dinner table with a whole bunch of mad families fighting. There is still fun football afterwards and it's not like during the game their preaching and forcing their opinions down your throat by screaming it into the mic so everyone hears it on their TV. I feel like you just say that because you don't agree with their opinions. All their doing is just kneeling and you can sit back and drink a beer without having to get into a fight about it. They're just kneeling for a few seconds and you can always skip it. In the dinner table it's annoying because then the family just sits there fighting for 30 minutes about a topic that most people don't want to hear about. This is literally for a few skippable seconds calm down. Also Trump isn't racist and no not everyone is a little racist. I'm not racist at all, I just judge people according to how they act. I do understand that most media (at least the most popular media) like to put a bad light onto republicans and especially Trump. It is not totally fact but yet it is true but you can't use that as an argument for kneeling. What does that have to do with the kneeling situation. I believe that the only thing that people on the other side got wrong was the thing about taking away freedom of speech. Trump never said he was taking away the freedom of speech he just said that, in his opinion, they should be fired.

"It's a fact. and to all you BLM and Antifa, you're the racist ones, not us. kicking white supporters out, and claiming a black only zone, and the media says nothing, if whites did that, we would get hammered with all rage of any kind. oh- YOU HAVE EQUAL RIGHTS!!"

Isn't it terrible to be stereotyped as a Trump supporter as racist? I know some are racist but not all! Why are they always stereotyping us! Wait I have an idea. Maybe we could stop being hypocrites and not stereotyping them as white haters and maybe they'll have more respect for us. Huh, crazy. Also, obviously, people are mad about the black only zones because of the many people like you. Please stop acting like a victim and realize there are many like you who don't agree with kicking white supporters out. You hate when femenists, BLM, and Antifa act like victims so why are you acting like one. I hate this hypocrite side of Trump's supporters. They stereotype the other group into being one kind of people and then they get angry when they're being stereotyped, and, then, they act like a victim (even though they have millions of supporters) and then hate when the other side is being a victim.

"you have for many years, no sense opening a wound again. Btw, I got my face chewed off hard with heavy swear words and racial slurs, AT CHURCH last week, for telling a big black lady to move because where they parked was blocking the lane."

You're helping open the wound with these kind of thoughts. Also, just because one black lady was acting like a jerk that doesn't mean everyone on the other side is like that. You didn't say it but you implied like it was apart of your argument. How does this one mis happening with one lady prove that the other side is wrong? That just means one lady is wrong. You're playing the victim again and you're playing the racist. It also kind of seems like you're stereotyping black people which I am totally against. Just because one black lady on one side said those things doesn't mean all black people on that side are bad. STOP STEREOTYPING! There are smart people on both sides. People like you who hear about or are in a bad experience about a person from the other side and assume that everyone on the other side is the same, are the problem.

"All sympathy I once had for the BLM movent is gone. but blacks who don't throw garbage around, in literal and word terms, I like. that's just my opinion if I get screamed at, so be it, I get it all the time anyway. I HAVE SPOKEN!!!"

Just because some people from the BLM movement do some bad things that doesn't mean they're all like that. Honestly, I don't agree with the BLM movement but what you're saying here is just ignorant. Yes you have spoken and, although, I think your argument is extremely ignorant and based off of what other anti-SJW's say, I would really like to hear a response. If you think I'm wrong, I would love to hear a better argument so I could have more respect for people of this world. If you agree with me then please say also because there is nothing wrong with realizing your ignorance or actually believing in your ignorance. What I hate is the idea that some people think they're ignorance is ignorance but they try to hide it with other excuses to seem smart. Keep your integrity and change your opinions if you believe they should be changed.

I agreed with the last 2 paragraphs except for the part about not believing in BLM
Why not the second paragraph? Just asking. Also thank you for having a good sense of what hypocrisy is. I would say it's common sense but I don't feel it's common.
You welcome

I am not going to respond to that in a negative way
Today, give yourself permission to be outrageously kind, irrationally warm, improbably generous. I promise it will be a blast
Sasha Dichter
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Kneeling 2 weeks 3 days ago #85601

  • SRNitro
  • SRNitro's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Posts: 600
  • Thank you received: 421
Kwesi wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
Blue Tornado wrote:
It's not like kneeling during the national anthem is disrespecting the flag or the country. Kneeling is the position of utmost respect in church; we kneel when we pray, for instance, and it's out of respect for God. Kneeling isn't disrespectful (standing isn't, either), so there's nothing wrong with it by itself. They are kneeling to protest against Trump and racism, and that's a good thing, but Trump wants everyone to believe it's the worst thing the NFL could have possibly done.
The part of about kneeling is respect in church has nothing to do with this. No one is arguing that kneeling means bad by definition so that argument is pointless. Well what I'm saying is that there is no racism in this country to be against. Maybe in other countries but our country is free. I'm also saying that Trump isn't doing anything bad. Also I don't understand why you think "but Trump wants everyone to believe it's the worst thing the NFL could have possibly done," is a good argument. Of course Trump doesn't want people to disrespect America (even though I honestly don't think they're disrespecting America they're just fighting for a useless cause) and would want people on his side. You're making it seem like what Trump said was the worst thing he could have said. That's how arguments work that's not a good point. The only argument I see here that could actually work is "and that's a good thing," which is a terrible argument with no back up. I mean I would argue against your point but it makes no good points at all. It just says "and that's a good thing." You're basically just saying, "Trump and what I consider racism is bad and some football players are protesting against it so yeah. Now Trump is not liking my opinion so he's trying to sway people to his side! I don't want people to sway to his side because I want people to sway to my side! I wish people just had the same opinion as mine so that I could never be countered. Also kneeling is respectful in church so that makes kneeling universally respectable no matter what circumstance."
Just cause what they are doing doesn't mean it is a useless cause
What? Just cause what they are doing doesn't mean it is a useless cause? Well in my opinion it is a useless cause. I'm pretty sure I implied it in my thing that it was a useless cause in my opinion. That felt irrelevant to the point so I didn't go into it. If you want me to go into detail on why I think racism is gone and why this whole anti-Trump thing is going out of proportion, then I guess I would have to do a whole argument for that. I still don't really understand what you're saying but I'll guess. "Just cause what they are doing doesn't mean it is a useless cause," is probably translated to "Just cause they are doing something it is a useless cause." If that's your argument, which I hope it isn't, then you are extremely wrong. Causes are something useless. Like doing a cause in today's age to make white people be equally treated is useless. I'm guessing you would agree that it's useless. So yes causes can be useless.
My argument was "Just cause what they are doing doesn't mean it is a useless cause"

I meant that since your ancestors were never mistreated and your friends and family were never racially mistreated you don't understand

And I don't that in an offensive way
Oh. That's what you mean. Well I would argue that people who had their ancestors mistreated don't understand either.
Satire... Some people get it, some people don't. If you don't like it, then tell me because I'm open-minded! If I disagree with you that is probably because I approached your idea logically and thought it was wrong by my standards.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Kneeling 2 weeks 3 days ago #85603

  • SRNitro
  • SRNitro's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Posts: 600
  • Thank you received: 421
Kwesi wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
Blue Tornado wrote:
It's not like kneeling during the national anthem is disrespecting the flag or the country. Kneeling is the position of utmost respect in church; we kneel when we pray, for instance, and it's out of respect for God. Kneeling isn't disrespectful (standing isn't, either), so there's nothing wrong with it by itself. They are kneeling to protest against Trump and racism, and that's a good thing, but Trump wants everyone to believe it's the worst thing the NFL could have possibly done.
The part of about kneeling is respect in church has nothing to do with this. No one is arguing that kneeling means bad by definition so that argument is pointless. Well what I'm saying is that there is no racism in this country to be against. Maybe in other countries but our country is free. I'm also saying that Trump isn't doing anything bad. Also I don't understand why you think "but Trump wants everyone to believe it's the worst thing the NFL could have possibly done," is a good argument. Of course Trump doesn't want people to disrespect America (even though I honestly don't think they're disrespecting America they're just fighting for a useless cause) and would want people on his side. You're making it seem like what Trump said was the worst thing he could have said. That's how arguments work that's not a good point. The only argument I see here that could actually work is "and that's a good thing," which is a terrible argument with no back up. I mean I would argue against your point but it makes no good points at all. It just says "and that's a good thing." You're basically just saying, "Trump and what I consider racism is bad and some football players are protesting against it so yeah. Now Trump is not liking my opinion so he's trying to sway people to his side! I don't want people to sway to his side because I want people to sway to my side! I wish people just had the same opinion as mine so that I could never be countered. Also kneeling is respectful in church so that makes kneeling universally respectable no matter what circumstance."
Just cause what they are doing doesn't mean it is a useless cause
What? Just cause what they are doing doesn't mean it is a useless cause? Well in my opinion it is a useless cause. I'm pretty sure I implied it in my thing that it was a useless cause in my opinion. That felt irrelevant to the point so I didn't go into it. If you want me to go into detail on why I think racism is gone and why this whole anti-Trump thing is going out of proportion, then I guess I would have to do a whole argument for that. I still don't really understand what you're saying but I'll guess. "Just cause what they are doing doesn't mean it is a useless cause," is probably translated to "Just cause they are doing something it is a useless cause." If that's your argument, which I hope it isn't, then you are extremely wrong. Causes are something useless. Like doing a cause in today's age to make white people be equally treated is useless. I'm guessing you would agree that it's useless. So yes causes can be useless.
My argument was "Just cause what they are doing doesn't mean it is a useless cause"

I meant that since your ancestors were never mistreated and your friends and family were never racially mistreated you don't understand

And I don't that in an offensive way
Oh. That's what you mean. Well I would argue that people who had their ancestors mistreated don't understand either.
I am assuming you are very smart.
What you said doesn't make logical sense
No offense
What I said was that people who had their ancestors mistreated, don't understand how it feels to be mistreated. You said that people with ancestors got mistreated and mine didn't so I don't understand how it feels. I'm saying that those people with ancestors, such as the African-Americans, don't understand either.
Satire... Some people get it, some people don't. If you don't like it, then tell me because I'm open-minded! If I disagree with you that is probably because I approached your idea logically and thought it was wrong by my standards.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Kneeling 2 weeks 2 days ago #85606

  • SRNitro
  • SRNitro's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Posts: 600
  • Thank you received: 421
Kwesi wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
Blue Tornado wrote:
It's not like kneeling during the national anthem is disrespecting the flag or the country. Kneeling is the position of utmost respect in church; we kneel when we pray, for instance, and it's out of respect for God. Kneeling isn't disrespectful (standing isn't, either), so there's nothing wrong with it by itself. They are kneeling to protest against Trump and racism, and that's a good thing, but Trump wants everyone to believe it's the worst thing the NFL could have possibly done.
The part of about kneeling is respect in church has nothing to do with this. No one is arguing that kneeling means bad by definition so that argument is pointless. Well what I'm saying is that there is no racism in this country to be against. Maybe in other countries but our country is free. I'm also saying that Trump isn't doing anything bad. Also I don't understand why you think "but Trump wants everyone to believe it's the worst thing the NFL could have possibly done," is a good argument. Of course Trump doesn't want people to disrespect America (even though I honestly don't think they're disrespecting America they're just fighting for a useless cause) and would want people on his side. You're making it seem like what Trump said was the worst thing he could have said. That's how arguments work that's not a good point. The only argument I see here that could actually work is "and that's a good thing," which is a terrible argument with no back up. I mean I would argue against your point but it makes no good points at all. It just says "and that's a good thing." You're basically just saying, "Trump and what I consider racism is bad and some football players are protesting against it so yeah. Now Trump is not liking my opinion so he's trying to sway people to his side! I don't want people to sway to his side because I want people to sway to my side! I wish people just had the same opinion as mine so that I could never be countered. Also kneeling is respectful in church so that makes kneeling universally respectable no matter what circumstance."
Just cause what they are doing doesn't mean it is a useless cause
What? Just cause what they are doing doesn't mean it is a useless cause? Well in my opinion it is a useless cause. I'm pretty sure I implied it in my thing that it was a useless cause in my opinion. That felt irrelevant to the point so I didn't go into it. If you want me to go into detail on why I think racism is gone and why this whole anti-Trump thing is going out of proportion, then I guess I would have to do a whole argument for that. I still don't really understand what you're saying but I'll guess. "Just cause what they are doing doesn't mean it is a useless cause," is probably translated to "Just cause they are doing something it is a useless cause." If that's your argument, which I hope it isn't, then you are extremely wrong. Causes are something useless. Like doing a cause in today's age to make white people be equally treated is useless. I'm guessing you would agree that it's useless. So yes causes can be useless.
My argument was "Just cause what they are doing doesn't mean it is a useless cause"

I meant that since your ancestors were never mistreated and your friends and family were never racially mistreated you don't understand

And I don't that in an offensive way
Oh. That's what you mean. Well I would argue that people who had their ancestors mistreated don't understand either.
I am assuming you are very smart.
What you said doesn't make logical sense
No offense
What I said was that people who had their ancestors mistreated, don't understand how it feels to be mistreated. You said that people with ancestors got mistreated and mine didn't so I don't understand how it feels. I'm saying that those people with ancestors, such as the African-Americans, don't understand either.
On the contrary I think African Americans really do understand what it means to be mistreated. Because they are still mistreated
How? You don't have to go into a argument with me if you don't want to and I'll respect your decision if you decide not to respond.
Satire... Some people get it, some people don't. If you don't like it, then tell me because I'm open-minded! If I disagree with you that is probably because I approached your idea logically and thought it was wrong by my standards.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Kneeling 2 weeks 2 days ago #85607

  • Kwesi
  • Kwesi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Posts: 640
  • Thank you received: 1333
SRNitro wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
Blue Tornado wrote:
It's not like kneeling during the national anthem is disrespecting the flag or the country. Kneeling is the position of utmost respect in church; we kneel when we pray, for instance, and it's out of respect for God. Kneeling isn't disrespectful (standing isn't, either), so there's nothing wrong with it by itself. They are kneeling to protest against Trump and racism, and that's a good thing, but Trump wants everyone to believe it's the worst thing the NFL could have possibly done.
The part of about kneeling is respect in church has nothing to do with this. No one is arguing that kneeling means bad by definition so that argument is pointless. Well what I'm saying is that there is no racism in this country to be against. Maybe in other countries but our country is free. I'm also saying that Trump isn't doing anything bad. Also I don't understand why you think "but Trump wants everyone to believe it's the worst thing the NFL could have possibly done," is a good argument. Of course Trump doesn't want people to disrespect America (even though I honestly don't think they're disrespecting America they're just fighting for a useless cause) and would want people on his side. You're making it seem like what Trump said was the worst thing he could have said. That's how arguments work that's not a good point. The only argument I see here that could actually work is "and that's a good thing," which is a terrible argument with no back up. I mean I would argue against your point but it makes no good points at all. It just says "and that's a good thing." You're basically just saying, "Trump and what I consider racism is bad and some football players are protesting against it so yeah. Now Trump is not liking my opinion so he's trying to sway people to his side! I don't want people to sway to his side because I want people to sway to my side! I wish people just had the same opinion as mine so that I could never be countered. Also kneeling is respectful in church so that makes kneeling universally respectable no matter what circumstance."
Just cause what they are doing doesn't mean it is a useless cause
What? Just cause what they are doing doesn't mean it is a useless cause? Well in my opinion it is a useless cause. I'm pretty sure I implied it in my thing that it was a useless cause in my opinion. That felt irrelevant to the point so I didn't go into it. If you want me to go into detail on why I think racism is gone and why this whole anti-Trump thing is going out of proportion, then I guess I would have to do a whole argument for that. I still don't really understand what you're saying but I'll guess. "Just cause what they are doing doesn't mean it is a useless cause," is probably translated to "Just cause they are doing something it is a useless cause." If that's your argument, which I hope it isn't, then you are extremely wrong. Causes are something useless. Like doing a cause in today's age to make white people be equally treated is useless. I'm guessing you would agree that it's useless. So yes causes can be useless.
My argument was "Just cause what they are doing doesn't mean it is a useless cause"

I meant that since your ancestors were never mistreated and your friends and family were never racially mistreated you don't understand

And I don't that in an offensive way
Oh. That's what you mean. Well I would argue that people who had their ancestors mistreated don't understand either.
I am assuming you are very smart.
What you said doesn't make logical sense
No offense
What I said was that people who had their ancestors mistreated, don't understand how it feels to be mistreated. You said that people with ancestors got mistreated and mine didn't so I don't understand how it feels. I'm saying that those people with ancestors, such as the African-Americans, don't understand either.
On the contrary I think African Americans really do understand what it means to be mistreated. Because they are still mistreated
How? You don't have to go into a argument with me if you don't want to and I'll respect your decision if you decide not to respond.
You can go
Today, give yourself permission to be outrageously kind, irrationally warm, improbably generous. I promise it will be a blast
Sasha Dichter
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Kneeling 2 weeks 2 days ago #85608

  • SRNitro
  • SRNitro's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Posts: 600
  • Thank you received: 421
Kwesi wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
Blue Tornado wrote:
It's not like kneeling during the national anthem is disrespecting the flag or the country. Kneeling is the position of utmost respect in church; we kneel when we pray, for instance, and it's out of respect for God. Kneeling isn't disrespectful (standing isn't, either), so there's nothing wrong with it by itself. They are kneeling to protest against Trump and racism, and that's a good thing, but Trump wants everyone to believe it's the worst thing the NFL could have possibly done.
The part of about kneeling is respect in church has nothing to do with this. No one is arguing that kneeling means bad by definition so that argument is pointless. Well what I'm saying is that there is no racism in this country to be against. Maybe in other countries but our country is free. I'm also saying that Trump isn't doing anything bad. Also I don't understand why you think "but Trump wants everyone to believe it's the worst thing the NFL could have possibly done," is a good argument. Of course Trump doesn't want people to disrespect America (even though I honestly don't think they're disrespecting America they're just fighting for a useless cause) and would want people on his side. You're making it seem like what Trump said was the worst thing he could have said. That's how arguments work that's not a good point. The only argument I see here that could actually work is "and that's a good thing," which is a terrible argument with no back up. I mean I would argue against your point but it makes no good points at all. It just says "and that's a good thing." You're basically just saying, "Trump and what I consider racism is bad and some football players are protesting against it so yeah. Now Trump is not liking my opinion so he's trying to sway people to his side! I don't want people to sway to his side because I want people to sway to my side! I wish people just had the same opinion as mine so that I could never be countered. Also kneeling is respectful in church so that makes kneeling universally respectable no matter what circumstance."
Just cause what they are doing doesn't mean it is a useless cause
What? Just cause what they are doing doesn't mean it is a useless cause? Well in my opinion it is a useless cause. I'm pretty sure I implied it in my thing that it was a useless cause in my opinion. That felt irrelevant to the point so I didn't go into it. If you want me to go into detail on why I think racism is gone and why this whole anti-Trump thing is going out of proportion, then I guess I would have to do a whole argument for that. I still don't really understand what you're saying but I'll guess. "Just cause what they are doing doesn't mean it is a useless cause," is probably translated to "Just cause they are doing something it is a useless cause." If that's your argument, which I hope it isn't, then you are extremely wrong. Causes are something useless. Like doing a cause in today's age to make white people be equally treated is useless. I'm guessing you would agree that it's useless. So yes causes can be useless.
My argument was "Just cause what they are doing doesn't mean it is a useless cause"

I meant that since your ancestors were never mistreated and your friends and family were never racially mistreated you don't understand

And I don't that in an offensive way
Oh. That's what you mean. Well I would argue that people who had their ancestors mistreated don't understand either.
I am assuming you are very smart.
What you said doesn't make logical sense
No offense
What I said was that people who had their ancestors mistreated, don't understand how it feels to be mistreated. You said that people with ancestors got mistreated and mine didn't so I don't understand how it feels. I'm saying that those people with ancestors, such as the African-Americans, don't understand either.
On the contrary I think African Americans really do understand what it means to be mistreated. Because they are still mistreated
How? You don't have to go into a argument with me if you don't want to and I'll respect your decision if you decide not to respond.
You can go
I'm guessing you want me to say why aren't being mistreated but I really can't counteract any points when you give me none. Well I just think that they're not being mistreated. It would a lot helpful if reminded me why they were being mistreated but I guess I'll just assume what you would say. "Trump is racist so that's proof." He's not and he's only mad at illegal immigrants not Mexicans as a whole. Trump isn't mad at black people, he's mad at those "disrespecting" the anthem. "What about those cop killings." Just because some small amount of cops are racist that doesn't mean every cop is. Also a lot of these cops have reasons behind the killings and acted on reason and not based on race. "Well I had one experience..." same argument goes for the experience that nadcombo had about that black lady.
Satire... Some people get it, some people don't. If you don't like it, then tell me because I'm open-minded! If I disagree with you that is probably because I approached your idea logically and thought it was wrong by my standards.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Kneeling 2 weeks 2 days ago #85609

Ok, my 2 cents
1. If you wanna protest something go right ahead
2. Prologue, I'm Hispanic, I live in the west, i know what racism is, I get why someone would want to protest
3. Actual content: kneeling during the national anthem is probably not the best way to do so, because it's not respectful, I get that kneeling is respectful in church, but it's different for something like the national anthem, it's supposed to call you to your feet, kneeling is saying that I will not stand, it does not bring me to my feet, it's something I'm ashamed of.
4. It's no longer a protest, now it's a play for fame, it's just people trying to get notoriety.
5. The plight of the back community, is honestly not so much different than the plight of other minority groups, if you go to the east, the slums are full of blacks, and if you are in the Midwest, the slums are full of Hispanics (who make up only slightly more of the population than blacks, and many are black), honestly, the main reason that that is the case for these groups is because 1. Their parents either had nothing, so they started out with little, blacks because it really hasn't been that long since those racist laws were repealed (which btw there were also such laws towards Hispanics in the west) and with Hispanics because their parents arrived with little, so they started with little more than scratch, whereas many multi generation Americans have the house that great grandpa bought, and the remnants of his nest egg that grows and is passed to the next generation. 2. A lot of wealth has historically been built by land ownership, and since many minority groups go to urban areas and rent, that doesn't help them build wealth 3. Poor urban planning ensured that poorer neighborhoods stayed poor, it's just unfortunate remnants of history.
Let me just say this in closing, it really hasn't been that long, the generation that won those rights for us didn't die very long ago, changing people's hearts takes time, but the fact that I can be Hispanic, and have my two best friends be white and black should say a lot about the progress that has been made, changes are hard to implement, and changing people's hearts is harder, it doesn't happen in 70 years, if that was the case, everyone would be Christian, and there would be no violent crime, or racism by now.
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Kneeling 2 weeks 2 days ago #85613

Just, one more footnote, clasisim is a bit more of a thing now than racism in my experience...
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Kneeling 2 weeks 2 days ago #85616

  • nadcombo
  • nadcombo's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 173
  • Thank you received: 43
SRNitro wrote:
nadcombo wrote:
in my opinion, the whole thing about this being racist is wrong. the left made it like that, football is something that no matter what our political views we should kick back, drink a beer -I guess, beers a pastime- and watch. bring their so-called protest of trump into it, isn't right. oh and what the media says that Trump is racist, he is a little, everyone is, he's not what the media says he is. The media is heavily biased to the left, so no matter what Trump does, it will be bad in their eyes. It's a fact. and to all you BLM and Antifa, you're the racist ones, not us. kicking white supporters out, and claiming a black only zone, and the media says nothing, if whites did that, we would get hammered with all rage of any kind. oh- YOU HAVE EQUAL RIGHTS!! you have for many years, no sense opening a wound again. Btw, I got my face chewed off hard with heavy swear words and racial slurs, AT CHURCH last week, for telling a big black lady to move because where they parked was blocking the lane. All sympathy I once had for the BLM movent is gone. but blacks who don't throw garbage around, in literal and word terms, I like. that's just my opinion if I get screamed at, so be it, I get it all the time anyway. I HAVE SPOKEN!!!
I don't get the idea that football isn't supposed to be political. Well how are the players supposed to share their views on the world. You're saying tell them to do it outside. Well no one would listen to them. I'm not surprised that they are bringing politics into football considering it's the only platform they have. Also when did football become a no politic zone? It's not a dinner table with a whole bunch of mad families fighting. There is still fun football afterwards and it's not like during the game their preaching and forcing their opinions down your throat by screaming it into the mic so everyone hears it on their TV. I feel like you just say that because you don't agree with their opinions. All their doing is just kneeling and you can sit back and drink a beer without having to get into a fight about it. They're just kneeling for a few seconds and you can always skip it. In the dinner table it's annoying because then the family just sits there fighting for 30 minutes about a topic that most people don't want to hear about. This is literally for a few skippable seconds calm down. Also Trump isn't racist and no not everyone is a little racist. I'm not racist at all, I just judge people according to how they act. I do understand that most media (at least the most popular media) like to put a bad light onto republicans and especially Trump. It is not totally fact but yet it is true but you can't use that as an argument for kneeling. What does that have to do with the kneeling situation. I believe that the only thing that people on the other side got wrong was the thing about taking away freedom of speech. Trump never said he was taking away the freedom of speech he just said that, in his opinion, they should be fired.

"It's a fact. and to all you BLM and Antifa, you're the racist ones, not us. kicking white supporters out, and claiming a black only zone, and the media says nothing, if whites did that, we would get hammered with all rage of any kind. oh- YOU HAVE EQUAL RIGHTS!!"

Isn't it terrible to be stereotyped as a Trump supporter as racist? I know some are racist but not all! Why are they always stereotyping us! Wait I have an idea. Maybe we could stop being hypocrites and not stereotyping them as white haters and maybe they'll have more respect for us. Huh, crazy. Also, obviously, people are mad about the black only zones because of the many people like you. Please stop acting like a victim and realize there are many like you who don't agree with kicking white supporters out. You hate when femenists, BLM, and Antifa act like victims so why are you acting like one. I hate this hypocrite side of Trump's supporters. They stereotype the other group into being one kind of people and then they get angry when they're being stereotyped, and, then, they act like a victim (even though they have millions of supporters) and then hate when the other side is being a victim.

"you have for many years, no sense opening a wound again. Btw, I got my face chewed off hard with heavy swear words and racial slurs, AT CHURCH last week, for telling a big black lady to move because where they parked was blocking the lane."

You're helping open the wound with these kind of thoughts. Also, just because one black lady was acting like a jerk that doesn't mean everyone on the other side is like that. You didn't say it but you implied like it was apart of your argument. How does this one mis happening with one lady prove that the other side is wrong? That just means one lady is wrong. You're playing the victim again and you're playing the racist. It also kind of seems like you're stereotyping black people which I am totally against. Just because one black lady on one side said those things doesn't mean all black people on that side are bad. STOP STEREOTYPING! There are smart people on both sides. People like you who hear about or are in a bad experience about a person from the other side and assume that everyone on the other side is the same, are the problem.

"All sympathy I once had for the BLM movent is gone. but blacks who don't throw garbage around, in literal and word terms, I like. that's just my opinion if I get screamed at, so be it, I get it all the time anyway. I HAVE SPOKEN!!!"

Just because some people from the BLM movement do some bad things that doesn't mean they're all like that. Honestly, I don't agree with the BLM movement but what you're saying here is just ignorant. Yes you have spoken and, although, I think your argument is extremely ignorant and based off of what other anti-SJW's say, I would really like to hear a response. If you think I'm wrong, I would love to hear a better argument so I could have more respect for people of this world. If you agree with me then please say also because there is nothing wrong with realizing your ignorance or actually believing in your ignorance. What I hate is the idea that some people think they're ignorance is ignorance but they try to hide it with other excuses to seem smart. Keep your integrity and change your opinions if you believe they should be changed.
you make some fair arguments i must say. oh btw, most of this was quoted form Ben Shapiro, i forgot exactly what he said, so i dint label it as a source. but you make some very compelling arguments. im not sure how to respond, because politics isn't my expertise, but i do agree with most of what you said. but as for the stereotyping of people like blm, yes its a little, but the majority is true. 'peaceful' aint knocking over trashcans, and screaming and raging. my opinion is all of America should do what you and i am. left vs right, with a reasonable, non biased person to watch over. and i think we should hold one. as for being hypocritical, its on both sides. no one is innocent here. the right, (republicans) i am one, and the left (democrats) are lying, snapping at each other, but the problem with the left is, they will find anything and everything wrong with what any republicans idea is. I mean, the most of what hillary said, and IS saying, is how everyone who voted for trump is racist, and the right calls the left idiots, and they are. they act like two year olds. "oh, you say kneeling wrong, we'll all kneel!"
COUNTRY'S GOOD OK!!! IF YA DONT BELIVE ME?! listen to three wooden crosses, and what ifs, and drunk on you, and forever country. THATS MY opinion...

results may very......
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Kneeling 2 weeks 2 days ago #85617

  • Kwesi
  • Kwesi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Posts: 640
  • Thank you received: 1333
nadcombo wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
nadcombo wrote:
in my opinion, the whole thing about this being racist is wrong. the left made it like that, football is something that no matter what our political views we should kick back, drink a beer -I guess, beers a pastime- and watch. bring their so-called protest of trump into it, isn't right. oh and what the media says that Trump is racist, he is a little, everyone is, he's not what the media says he is. The media is heavily biased to the left, so no matter what Trump does, it will be bad in their eyes. It's a fact. and to all you BLM and Antifa, you're the racist ones, not us. kicking white supporters out, and claiming a black only zone, and the media says nothing, if whites did that, we would get hammered with all rage of any kind. oh- YOU HAVE EQUAL RIGHTS!! you have for many years, no sense opening a wound again. Btw, I got my face chewed off hard with heavy swear words and racial slurs, AT CHURCH last week, for telling a big black lady to move because where they parked was blocking the lane. All sympathy I once had for the BLM movent is gone. but blacks who don't throw garbage around, in literal and word terms, I like. that's just my opinion if I get screamed at, so be it, I get it all the time anyway. I HAVE SPOKEN!!!
I don't get the idea that football isn't supposed to be political. Well how are the players supposed to share their views on the world. You're saying tell them to do it outside. Well no one would listen to them. I'm not surprised that they are bringing politics into football considering it's the only platform they have. Also when did football become a no politic zone? It's not a dinner table with a whole bunch of mad families fighting. There is still fun football afterwards and it's not like during the game their preaching and forcing their opinions down your throat by screaming it into the mic so everyone hears it on their TV. I feel like you just say that because you don't agree with their opinions. All their doing is just kneeling and you can sit back and drink a beer without having to get into a fight about it. They're just kneeling for a few seconds and you can always skip it. In the dinner table it's annoying because then the family just sits there fighting for 30 minutes about a topic that most people don't want to hear about. This is literally for a few skippable seconds calm down. Also Trump isn't racist and no not everyone is a little racist. I'm not racist at all, I just judge people according to how they act. I do understand that most media (at least the most popular media) like to put a bad light onto republicans and especially Trump. It is not totally fact but yet it is true but you can't use that as an argument for kneeling. What does that have to do with the kneeling situation. I believe that the only thing that people on the other side got wrong was the thing about taking away freedom of speech. Trump never said he was taking away the freedom of speech he just said that, in his opinion, they should be fired.

"It's a fact. and to all you BLM and Antifa, you're the racist ones, not us. kicking white supporters out, and claiming a black only zone, and the media says nothing, if whites did that, we would get hammered with all rage of any kind. oh- YOU HAVE EQUAL RIGHTS!!"

Isn't it terrible to be stereotyped as a Trump supporter as racist? I know some are racist but not all! Why are they always stereotyping us! Wait I have an idea. Maybe we could stop being hypocrites and not stereotyping them as white haters and maybe they'll have more respect for us. Huh, crazy. Also, obviously, people are mad about the black only zones because of the many people like you. Please stop acting like a victim and realize there are many like you who don't agree with kicking white supporters out. You hate when femenists, BLM, and Antifa act like victims so why are you acting like one. I hate this hypocrite side of Trump's supporters. They stereotype the other group into being one kind of people and then they get angry when they're being stereotyped, and, then, they act like a victim (even though they have millions of supporters) and then hate when the other side is being a victim.

"you have for many years, no sense opening a wound again. Btw, I got my face chewed off hard with heavy swear words and racial slurs, AT CHURCH last week, for telling a big black lady to move because where they parked was blocking the lane."

You're helping open the wound with these kind of thoughts. Also, just because one black lady was acting like a jerk that doesn't mean everyone on the other side is like that. You didn't say it but you implied like it was apart of your argument. How does this one mis happening with one lady prove that the other side is wrong? That just means one lady is wrong. You're playing the victim again and you're playing the racist. It also kind of seems like you're stereotyping black people which I am totally against. Just because one black lady on one side said those things doesn't mean all black people on that side are bad. STOP STEREOTYPING! There are smart people on both sides. People like you who hear about or are in a bad experience about a person from the other side and assume that everyone on the other side is the same, are the problem.

"All sympathy I once had for the BLM movent is gone. but blacks who don't throw garbage around, in literal and word terms, I like. that's just my opinion if I get screamed at, so be it, I get it all the time anyway. I HAVE SPOKEN!!!"

Just because some people from the BLM movement do some bad things that doesn't mean they're all like that. Honestly, I don't agree with the BLM movement but what you're saying here is just ignorant. Yes you have spoken and, although, I think your argument is extremely ignorant and based off of what other anti-SJW's say, I would really like to hear a response. If you think I'm wrong, I would love to hear a better argument so I could have more respect for people of this world. If you agree with me then please say also because there is nothing wrong with realizing your ignorance or actually believing in your ignorance. What I hate is the idea that some people think they're ignorance is ignorance but they try to hide it with other excuses to seem smart. Keep your integrity and change your opinions if you believe they should be changed.
you make some fair arguments i must say. oh btw, most of this was quoted form Ben Shapiro, i forgot exactly what he said, so i dint label it as a source. but you make some very compelling arguments. im not sure how to respond, because politics isn't my expertise, but i do agree with most of what you said. but as for the stereotyping of people like blm, yes its a little, but the majority is true. 'peaceful' aint knocking over trashcans, and screaming and raging. my opinion is all of America should do what you and i am. left vs right, with a reasonable, non biased person to watch over. and i think we should hold one. as for being hypocritical, its on both sides. no one is innocent here. the right, (republicans) i am one, and the left (democrats) are lying, snapping at each other, but the problem with the left is, they will find anything and everything wrong with what any republicans idea is. I mean, the most of what hillary said, and IS saying, is how everyone who voted for trump is racist, and the right calls the left idiots, and they are. they act like two year olds. "oh, you say kneeling wrong, we'll all kneel!"
Woah take a chill pill.
Today, give yourself permission to be outrageously kind, irrationally warm, improbably generous. I promise it will be a blast
Sasha Dichter
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Kneeling 2 weeks 2 days ago #85623

  • bush possum
  • bush possum's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Posts: 835
  • Thank you received: 989
Guys, whatever you do, stay civil. This is a Christian website for 10-14 yr olds, not for people to come and discuss the latest political arguments. Calm down and act more like Jesus would, please.
God allows us to feel the frailty of human love so we'll appreciate the strength of His.
~C. S. Lewis~
Ephesians 4:32
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
Last Edit: 2 weeks 2 days ago by bush possum.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: notturningaside, Quirky, missionarykid, horsegirl04

Kneeling 2 weeks 2 days ago #85624

  • SRNitro
  • SRNitro's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Posts: 600
  • Thank you received: 421
nadcombo wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
nadcombo wrote:
in my opinion, the whole thing about this being racist is wrong. the left made it like that, football is something that no matter what our political views we should kick back, drink a beer -I guess, beers a pastime- and watch. bring their so-called protest of trump into it, isn't right. oh and what the media says that Trump is racist, he is a little, everyone is, he's not what the media says he is. The media is heavily biased to the left, so no matter what Trump does, it will be bad in their eyes. It's a fact. and to all you BLM and Antifa, you're the racist ones, not us. kicking white supporters out, and claiming a black only zone, and the media says nothing, if whites did that, we would get hammered with all rage of any kind. oh- YOU HAVE EQUAL RIGHTS!! you have for many years, no sense opening a wound again. Btw, I got my face chewed off hard with heavy swear words and racial slurs, AT CHURCH last week, for telling a big black lady to move because where they parked was blocking the lane. All sympathy I once had for the BLM movent is gone. but blacks who don't throw garbage around, in literal and word terms, I like. that's just my opinion if I get screamed at, so be it, I get it all the time anyway. I HAVE SPOKEN!!!
I don't get the idea that football isn't supposed to be political. Well how are the players supposed to share their views on the world. You're saying tell them to do it outside. Well no one would listen to them. I'm not surprised that they are bringing politics into football considering it's the only platform they have. Also when did football become a no politic zone? It's not a dinner table with a whole bunch of mad families fighting. There is still fun football afterwards and it's not like during the game their preaching and forcing their opinions down your throat by screaming it into the mic so everyone hears it on their TV. I feel like you just say that because you don't agree with their opinions. All their doing is just kneeling and you can sit back and drink a beer without having to get into a fight about it. They're just kneeling for a few seconds and you can always skip it. In the dinner table it's annoying because then the family just sits there fighting for 30 minutes about a topic that most people don't want to hear about. This is literally for a few skippable seconds calm down. Also Trump isn't racist and no not everyone is a little racist. I'm not racist at all, I just judge people according to how they act. I do understand that most media (at least the most popular media) like to put a bad light onto republicans and especially Trump. It is not totally fact but yet it is true but you can't use that as an argument for kneeling. What does that have to do with the kneeling situation. I believe that the only thing that people on the other side got wrong was the thing about taking away freedom of speech. Trump never said he was taking away the freedom of speech he just said that, in his opinion, they should be fired.

"It's a fact. and to all you BLM and Antifa, you're the racist ones, not us. kicking white supporters out, and claiming a black only zone, and the media says nothing, if whites did that, we would get hammered with all rage of any kind. oh- YOU HAVE EQUAL RIGHTS!!"

Isn't it terrible to be stereotyped as a Trump supporter as racist? I know some are racist but not all! Why are they always stereotyping us! Wait I have an idea. Maybe we could stop being hypocrites and not stereotyping them as white haters and maybe they'll have more respect for us. Huh, crazy. Also, obviously, people are mad about the black only zones because of the many people like you. Please stop acting like a victim and realize there are many like you who don't agree with kicking white supporters out. You hate when femenists, BLM, and Antifa act like victims so why are you acting like one. I hate this hypocrite side of Trump's supporters. They stereotype the other group into being one kind of people and then they get angry when they're being stereotyped, and, then, they act like a victim (even though they have millions of supporters) and then hate when the other side is being a victim.

"you have for many years, no sense opening a wound again. Btw, I got my face chewed off hard with heavy swear words and racial slurs, AT CHURCH last week, for telling a big black lady to move because where they parked was blocking the lane."

You're helping open the wound with these kind of thoughts. Also, just because one black lady was acting like a jerk that doesn't mean everyone on the other side is like that. You didn't say it but you implied like it was apart of your argument. How does this one mis happening with one lady prove that the other side is wrong? That just means one lady is wrong. You're playing the victim again and you're playing the racist. It also kind of seems like you're stereotyping black people which I am totally against. Just because one black lady on one side said those things doesn't mean all black people on that side are bad. STOP STEREOTYPING! There are smart people on both sides. People like you who hear about or are in a bad experience about a person from the other side and assume that everyone on the other side is the same, are the problem.

"All sympathy I once had for the BLM movent is gone. but blacks who don't throw garbage around, in literal and word terms, I like. that's just my opinion if I get screamed at, so be it, I get it all the time anyway. I HAVE SPOKEN!!!"

Just because some people from the BLM movement do some bad things that doesn't mean they're all like that. Honestly, I don't agree with the BLM movement but what you're saying here is just ignorant. Yes you have spoken and, although, I think your argument is extremely ignorant and based off of what other anti-SJW's say, I would really like to hear a response. If you think I'm wrong, I would love to hear a better argument so I could have more respect for people of this world. If you agree with me then please say also because there is nothing wrong with realizing your ignorance or actually believing in your ignorance. What I hate is the idea that some people think they're ignorance is ignorance but they try to hide it with other excuses to seem smart. Keep your integrity and change your opinions if you believe they should be changed.
you make some fair arguments i must say. oh btw, most of this was quoted form Ben Shapiro, i forgot exactly what he said, so i dint label it as a source. but you make some very compelling arguments. im not sure how to respond, because politics isn't my expertise, but i do agree with most of what you said. but as for the stereotyping of people like blm, yes its a little, but the majority is true. 'peaceful' aint knocking over trashcans, and screaming and raging. my opinion is all of America should do what you and i am. left vs right, with a reasonable, non biased person to watch over. and i think we should hold one. as for being hypocritical, its on both sides. no one is innocent here. the right, (republicans) i am one, and the left (democrats) are lying, snapping at each other, but the problem with the left is, they will find anything and everything wrong with what any republicans idea is. I mean, the most of what hillary said, and IS saying, is how everyone who voted for trump is racist, and the right calls the left idiots, and they are. they act like two year olds. "oh, you say kneeling wrong, we'll all kneel!"
"but as for the stereotyping of people like blm, yes its a little, but the majority is true. 'peaceful' aint knocking over trashcans, and screaming and raging. my opinion is all of America should do what you and i am."

This is peaceful and I'm surprised most people in here don't knock over trashcans and scream and rage like you said. It seemed like it was just a peaceful protest. It's as if, coincidently, all peaceful protesters, which are a small amount, all came to this protest coincidentally. It's as if there are more peaceful protesters in BLM than you think there are.
Also Antifa is the extreme and there aren't that many in the Antifa. Antifa is to democrats as neo-nazis are to Republicans and so that means they don't define the side because they are the extreme of the sides.
"left vs right, with a reasonable, non biased person to watch over."
That's dumb. So you say we should one reasonable person. Shouldn't we all be reasonable and unbiased? That's why the left and right sides is a stupid idea. It's because than people feel obliged to follow one side blindly and hate on the other. I say forget the sides and just be yourself. Get rid of the bias and the lack of reason for everyone not just one holy person.
"as for being hypocritical, its on both sides. no one is innocent here. the right, (republicans) i am one, and the left (democrats) are lying, snapping at each other, but the problem with the left is, they will find anything and everything wrong with what any republicans idea is."
You're basically talking like a baby here saying, "Well I hit her but she hit me too!" Yes people are hypocritical and there are hypocritical people on both sides. So what it looks like from here is that you're saying, "I am being hypocritical but guess what SO IS THE OTHER SIDE! That is why my hypocrisy is justified." I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt, and say that you're just saying that both sides have hypocrisy and not trying to make it as an excuse for your hypocrisy. But you're still being a hypocrite. As I have shown before in the peaceful protest video, protesters for BLM are mostly peaceful but you guys find anything to make the democrats look bad.
Here's one where he takes this one tweet and blames it all on the BLM:
There are many from the left who just want to have a peaceful conversation and are cooperative and people like you, in the end, are the ones grouping the whole side as bad people.
" I mean, the most of what hillary said, and IS saying, is how everyone who voted for trump is racist, and the right calls the left idiots, and they are."
www.cnn.com/2016/09/09/politics/hillary-...plorables/index.html
She apologized for saying that because she's a functioning human being like many are. Yep all the left are idiots. ALL OF THEM. No single smart human being on the other side. You see how blind this talk is? It's people like you who stereotype them and then hate when your stereotyped. If you don't want the other side to stereotype you as racist, then stop stereotyping them as idiots!
"they act like two year olds. "oh, you say kneeling wrong, we'll all kneel!""
What in the world? That's not why do it. I don't think what they're doing is for a good cause but at least I understand that they're not doing it because they want to be edgy and rebellious. No, they do it because they are against racism and Trump. They're not acting like two year olds for making a stand for something they believe in.
Satire... Some people get it, some people don't. If you don't like it, then tell me because I'm open-minded! If I disagree with you that is probably because I approached your idea logically and thought it was wrong by my standards.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Kneeling 2 weeks 1 day ago #85637

Forgive me for being ignorant, but what does kneeling have to do with disrespecting the U.S. national anthem?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kwesi, horsegirl04, jGod8865

Kneeling 2 weeks 1 day ago #85642

  • Kwesi
  • Kwesi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Posts: 640
  • Thank you received: 1333
ComeLetUsReason wrote:
Forgive me for being ignorant, but what does kneeling have to do with disrespecting the U.S. national anthem?
The only thing I can forgive you for is being very sensible
Today, give yourself permission to be outrageously kind, irrationally warm, improbably generous. I promise it will be a blast
Sasha Dichter
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Kneeling 2 weeks 1 day ago #85644

  • missionarykid
  • missionarykid's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I'm MK. Call me MK.
  • Posts: 802
  • Thank you received: 539
bush possum wrote:
Guys, whatever you do, stay civil. This is a Christian website for 10-14 yr olds, not for people to come and discuss the latest political arguments. Calm down and act more like Jesus would, please.
THank you. I said, in the first post, to be civil in this discussion.


Stverno is a FEMALE. I am a FEMALE too.

MINISTRY CHAT: us21.chatzy.com/67264006884418
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Kneeling 2 weeks 1 day ago #85649

  • SRNitro
  • SRNitro's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Posts: 600
  • Thank you received: 421
ComeLetUsReason wrote:
Forgive me for being ignorant, but what does kneeling have to do with disrespecting the U.S. national anthem?
It’s because they aren’t standing and having one arm over their heart. Some don’t have the intent of disrespecting the flag but some of them do. They blame America for what happens to them. That’s why some people are mad about this. Honestly I don’t think it’s wrong, it’s about the intent. Some hope for a better America and some just are against America and are dirsrespecting it. I don’t believe that what they are saying is needed but I’m not against their protest because I honestly don’t care. I care because others are getting mad about it and I like debates.
Satire... Some people get it, some people don't. If you don't like it, then tell me because I'm open-minded! If I disagree with you that is probably because I approached your idea logically and thought it was wrong by my standards.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.296 seconds