Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: North Korea

North Korea 2 months 2 weeks ago #84480

What do you guys think about the North Korea problem. About an hour ago they announced they are in possession of an Hydrogen bomb. A very powerful nuke. What do you think of that?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

North Korea 2 months 2 weeks ago #84489

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 825
  • Thank you received: 542
I'm personally not updated with these things, but whenever I do here about these things, it always just seems like a threat and nothing much actually happens.
But that could be me. Also I don't fret cause I know that whatever happens, God will be in control and I trust what he is doing.
Eyyy it's my birthday month!! 18th is my day of arrival on this planet >O<
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky

North Korea 2 months 2 weeks ago #84494

  • LEMONwizard
  • LEMONwizard's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I trust God. Do you?
  • Posts: 269
  • Thank you received: 92
idk, do they want to blow up the US or something like that?
TRUST GOD with EVERYTHING because GOD HOLDS EVERYTHING and HE WON'T LET GO

#StvernoIsAFemale #IAmAFemaleToo #FemaleHashtagMovement
When Emmy01 can't, I will fight for the pencil.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

North Korea 2 months 2 weeks ago #84505

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3668
  • Thank you received: 2962
LEMONwizard wrote:
idk, do they want to blow up the US or something like that?

Most likely

There are somethings that I choose not to think about because if I do I'll end up scaring myself.....this is one of those things.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: emmy01

North Korea 2 months 2 weeks ago #84515

  • emmy01
  • emmy01's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Posts: 463
  • Thank you received: 616
I agree with Quirky and TP...

There are some things in life that just aren't worth the energy of worrying over. To me, it seems like an empty threat. But even if it is real, it's not worth getting all freaked out about...what will that do?

*clicks submit button while hyperventilating*

:P
TravelPastel! Happy birthday! Your 16th year of life will be an awesome one as long as Jesus is in it.:)

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky

North Korea 2 months 2 weeks ago #84517

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 908
  • Thank you received: 371
LEMONwizard wrote:
idk, do they want to blow up the US or something like that?

Yep

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

North Korea 2 months 2 weeks ago #84523

  • Zipfrost64
  • Zipfrost64's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Basketball is the best sport. Don't @ me
  • Posts: 131
  • Thank you received: 34
I think they're dumb


Forget the king's horses and forget the king's men.
The King is coming back to put us together again.


#Filipino
The administrator has disabled public write access.

North Korea 2 months 1 week ago #84528

God is always in control. I think this may be just saber-rattling, and North Korea would be stupid to go up against America, or any nuclear country for that matter.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

North Korea 2 months 1 week ago #84534

  • Stverno
  • Stverno's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Posts: 825
  • Thank you received: 985
I'm not concerned for the U.S.

We've fought bigger.

I am concerned for the innocent North Koreans who still live there.

If their leader declares war on a much more powerful country, thousands are going to die.



NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by Stverno.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: notturningaside, Blue Tornado, missionarykid, horsegirl04, emmy01

North Korea 2 months 1 week ago #84536

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 825
  • Thank you received: 542
Stverno wrote:
I'm not concerned for the U.S.

We've fought bigger.

I am concerned for the innocent North Koreans who still live there.

If their leader declares war on a much more powerful country, thousands are going to die.
Same
Eyyy it's my birthday month!! 18th is my day of arrival on this planet >O<
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
The administrator has disabled public write access.

North Korea 2 months 1 week ago #84538

  • jGod8865
  • jGod8865's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 405
  • Thank you received: 141
I'm not scared about the missile, b/c the U.S. already proved to the world that we can blow up their missiles while in the air towards the U.S.

So if they fire it at us they just loose nuclear missile and we will send in a nuke and blow them out of the water.

The bad thing is that all the innocent people will be lost, b/c of a couple mens crave for power.



Happy Birthday TP!!!!!!!!!!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

North Korea 2 months 1 week ago #84545

  • 20awesome00
  • 20awesome00's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Guitar + Lake = :)
  • Posts: 359
  • Thank you received: 382
Matthew 24:6
Try being informed instead of just opinionated...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

North Korea 2 months 1 week ago #84552

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3668
  • Thank you received: 2962
20awesome00 wrote:
Matthew 24:6

I was thinkin' about that verse as I read this thread
The administrator has disabled public write access.

North Korea 2 months 1 week ago #84569

  • emmy01
  • emmy01's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Posts: 463
  • Thank you received: 616
TravelPastel wrote:
Stverno wrote:
I'm not concerned for the U.S.

We've fought bigger.

I am concerned for the innocent North Koreans who still live there.

If their leader declares war on a much more powerful country, thousands are going to die.
Same
At this point, I'm concerned for the world.

I don't know about you guys, but it makes me so sad to see what God's perfect plan has turned into.

I know this sounds weird, but today I was literally close to crying because I had a close-up view of how horrible this world is and it broke my heart. All those hurting people...

I'm trying to find an emoji, but no emoji could sufficiently communicate my sadness...
TravelPastel! Happy birthday! Your 16th year of life will be an awesome one as long as Jesus is in it.:)

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum

North Korea 2 months 1 week ago #84590

  • jGod8865
  • jGod8865's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 405
  • Thank you received: 141
Kwesi wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
I'm not scared about the missile, b/c the U.S. already proved to the world that we can blow up their missiles while in the air towards the U.S.

So if they fire it at us they just loose nuclear missile and we will send in a nuke and blow them out of the water.

The bad thing is that all the innocent people will be lost, b/c of a couple mens crave for power.
Yes but remember the U.S Missile defense is not a 100% accurate

Yeah, Now you made me scared



Happy Birthday TP!!!!!!!!!!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

North Korea 2 months 1 week ago #84624

No need to be scared of them. Even if we do die we have the blessed assurance of salvation. No need to be scared, just hold on to God.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, jGod8865, 20awesome00

North Korea 2 months 1 week ago #84630

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 908
  • Thank you received: 371
There are over 15,000 nuclear weapons in the world. with 15,000 nuclear weapons you could blow up the whole world. God is coming and we know the world will not blow up, so we have nothing to fear,

John 14:27
27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky

North Korea 2 months 1 week ago #84632

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3668
  • Thank you received: 2962
ComeLetUsReason wrote:
No need to be scared of them. Even if we do die we have the blessed assurance of salvation. No need to be scared, just hold on to God.


Amen!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

North Korea 2 months 1 week ago #84658

  • InspiredThinker
  • InspiredThinker's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • He changed my life and now I'm free
  • Posts: 1428
  • Thank you received: 1213
I don't know if you remember, but four years ago, a similar thing happened, where the Kim regime in North Korea began acting erratically and making threats against the US. At the end, nothing happened.

The point is, we don't know how this ends. I do believe a nuclear war would be catastrophic, but Jesus promises in Matthew 24:22 that for the sake of the effect, the End Times will be limited. I don't know what's ahead, but I do know that my faith in Jesus will ensure that the worst thing that can happen to me is resting in Him before He comes.
Speak up, judge righteously, and defend the cause of the needy and oppressed.
-Proverbs 31:6

#LetUsBeDissatisfied
#BlackLivesMatter
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, missionarykid

North Korea 2 months 1 week ago #84707

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3668
  • Thank you received: 2962
Kwesi wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
I'm not scared about the missile, b/c the U.S. already proved to the world that we can blow up their missiles while in the air towards the U.S.

So if they fire it at us they just loose nuclear missile and we will send in a nuke and blow them out of the water.

The bad thing is that all the innocent people will be lost, b/c of a couple mens crave for power.
Yes but remember the U.S Missile defense is not a 100% accurate

Yeah, Now you made me scared
US missile defense can only eliminate missiles that are heading toward the US. the US cannot protect allies if allies are under attack.

But seriously. Why should we worry about this? It just means Jesus is coming soon.
I think most ppl when held at gunpoint won't say "Oh it means Jesus is coming sooner"

I include myself in that

I don't get it. Do you mean that when our lives are being threatened directly we're not going to be all chill and say, "Oh, it just means Jesus is coming soon"?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

North Korea 2 months 1 week ago #84735

  • nadcombo
  • nadcombo's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 181
  • Thank you received: 45
Another thing to point out is, if NK fires a missile, and it hits a populated island that is under the protection of us but doesn't have anti missile weapons, America will retaliate, and since China and Russia are allies of NK, war will presume, prices will shoot up, because trade routes to China will close, and America doesn't have the manufacturing power necessary to feed and clothe millions of civilians, plus the equipment needed to fight a war, that is if neither us or Russia nuke something. that would be a bad idea because the world would get wiped out, and no one is stupid enough to do that. or if they are, someones gonna stop them.
COUNTRY'S GOOD OK!!! IF YA DONT BELIVE ME?! listen to three wooden crosses, and what ifs, and drunk on you, and forever country. THATS MY opinion...

results may very......
The administrator has disabled public write access.

North Korea 2 months 1 week ago #84737

  • emmy01
  • emmy01's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Posts: 463
  • Thank you received: 616
Kwesi wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
jGod8865 wrote:
I'm not scared about the missile, b/c the U.S. already proved to the world that we can blow up their missiles while in the air towards the U.S.

So if they fire it at us they just loose nuclear missile and we will send in a nuke and blow them out of the water.

The bad thing is that all the innocent people will be lost, b/c of a couple mens crave for power.
Yes but remember the U.S Missile defense is not a 100% accurate

Yeah, Now you made me scared
US missile defense can only eliminate missiles that are heading toward the US. the US cannot protect allies if allies are under attack.

But seriously. Why should we worry about this? It just means Jesus is coming soon.
I think most ppl when held at gunpoint won't say "Oh it means Jesus is coming sooner"

I include myself in that

I don't get it. Do you mean that when our lives are being threatened directly we're not going to be all chill and say, "Oh, it just means Jesus is coming soon"?
What I mean is humans were built with an element of fear for a reason. Humans get scared, not all of us are going to just shrug and say "Jesus is coming soon"
That doesn't mean we should leave our faith when you are being persucetd. But an element of fear is vital anad I guess that is why God gave it to us
Yes, we get scared.

But even through our fear, we can have faith in God. And it's exciting and comforting to know that all these things mean that Jesus is coming soon!

And I don't believe that humans were created with an element of fear for a reason. Caution is good, but God never intended for His creation to experience fear. Ever.

On this sinful earth, fear can sometimes protect us. I'm not saying that fear can't serve its purposes. But God is our Creator, and I believe that He didn't create us with fear. Sin put that in us. :)
TravelPastel! Happy birthday! Your 16th year of life will be an awesome one as long as Jesus is in it.:)

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: missionarykid

North Korea 2 months 1 week ago #84797

  • SirGeneralCliche
  • SirGeneralCliche's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Posts: 668
  • Thank you received: 523
North Korea knows better that to strike first. If things continue as they are, we will have another Cold War, but not a real war. We would probably only get a real war on our hands if one of their missle tests malfunction or Jong Un becomes sducidal and nukes everybody anyway.
All rules have exceptions, including this one.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

North Korea 2 months 1 week ago #84816

  • emmykitty
  • emmykitty's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Posts: 708
  • Thank you received: 300
InspiredThinker wrote:
I don't know if you remember, but four years ago, a similar thing happened, where the Kim regime in North Korea began acting erratically and making threats against the US. At the end, nothing happened.

The point is, we don't know how this ends. I do believe a nuclear war would be catastrophic, but Jesus promises in Matthew 24:22 that for the sake of the effect, the End Times will be limited. I don't know what's ahead, but I do know that my faith in Jesus will ensure that the worst thing that can happen to me is resting in Him before He comes.
I remember that!! I was so scared of nukes then (and actually kind of still am) and i really thought they were going to nuke someone and I was SOOO terrified! But they didn't and I'm still alive!!


#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
The administrator has disabled public write access.

North Korea 2 months 1 week ago #84874

  • MikeDrop
  • MikeDrop's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Hello. How has your day been going?
  • Posts: 53
  • Thank you received: 38
I think the best thing to do when some dictator-led country announces that they have a nuclear bomb, is just hope for the best. Basically, if anyone tries to do something, it ends up like a smart cow. It's a moot point. Anyway, all puns aside, if they launch a nuke at, say, the US, once it's launched, almost nothing will stop it. If we gun it down, it'll still explode when it hits the ground. If it gets launched, and it gets gunned down over the ocean, the ocean will get polluted with nuclear waste, and tsunamis are bound to happen. If we try to launch a nuke at THEM, then we are doing the same amount of wrong as they will do if they launch a nuke. Still, a moot point. If we launch a nuke, and they do as well, and if they hit in mid-air, then it will be Armageddon. Still, any way it goes, we should trust in God, and that he will protect us. As one of my teachers often says, "I got your back."
Testing one two three, testing.

Hello, Can you hear me?

Testing one two three. Testing, testing, two four six eight testing.

*tap tap tap* Uh, is this thing on? *loud screech*

Sorry.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, missionarykid, horsegirl04
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds