Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: STVERNO'S AGE EXPOSED!!!! *SHE DIDNT WANT YOU TO SEE THIS*

STVERNO'S AGE EXPOSED!!!! *SHE DIDNT WANT YOU TO SEE THIS* 3 weeks 5 days ago #85388

• Quirky
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2911
@Chickadee, are you kidding?! You're the one with the adorable little bird for a profile pick. How can we NOT miss you? :silly:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum, horsegirl04, Stverno

STVERNO'S AGE EXPOSED!!!! *SHE DIDNT WANT YOU TO SEE THIS* 3 weeks 5 days ago #85390

• SRNitro
  • NOW ONLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Thank you received: 421
My least favorite piece of clickbait that is used on this site is: "EMERGENCY CLICK NOW" and basically anything with the word emergency in all caps in it. Seriously I'm sure if you were kidnapped and you just got access to a phone I'm sure your first thought is, "What do the Guide people think I should do?!" Yeah so stop using that please because I most likely won't click on them.
Satire... Some people get it, some people don't. If you don't like it, then tell me because I'm open-minded! If I disagree with you that is probably because I approached your idea logically and thought it was wrong by my standards.

STVERNO'S AGE EXPOSED!!!! *SHE DIDNT WANT YOU TO SEE THIS* 3 weeks 5 days ago #85401

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Thank you received: 996
SRNitro wrote:
My least favorite piece of clickbait that is used on this site is: "EMERGENCY CLICK NOW" and basically anything with the word emergency in all caps in it. Seriously I'm sure if you were kidnapped and you just got access to a phone I'm sure your first thought is, "What do the Guide people think I should do?!" Yeah so stop using that please because I most likely won't click on them.
Well, you clicked on this piece of click bait :D
God allows us to feel the frailty of human love so we'll appreciate the strength of His.
~C. S. Lewis~
Ephesians 4:32
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

STVERNO'S AGE EXPOSED!!!! *SHE DIDNT WANT YOU TO SEE THIS* 3 weeks 5 days ago #85406

• SRNitro
  • NOW ONLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Thank you received: 421
bush possum wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
Well, you clicked on this piece of click bait :D
Well yeah but I hovered my mouse over it and saw that the title was sarcasm so I was like, "Okay."
Satire... Some people get it, some people don't. If you don't like it, then tell me because I'm open-minded! If I disagree with you that is probably because I approached your idea logically and thought it was wrong by my standards.
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds