Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I think abortion is okay. Prove me wrong in a civil matter! Notice I said civil.

I think abortion is okay. Prove me wrong in a civil matter! Notice I said civil. 1 month 1 week ago #84965

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3549
  • Thank you received: 2911
bush possum wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Lol, I gave up when i realized that everyone was basically saying the same things over and over with no progress...
Cos no one was actually "listening" lol

Exactly?! And will anyone ever actually change thier mind??? Highly unlikely.... :dry:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum, emmy01

I think abortion is okay. Prove me wrong in a civil matter! Notice I said civil. 1 month 4 days ago #85154

  • SRNitro
  • SRNitro's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Posts: 600
  • Thank you received: 421
Quirky wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Lol, I gave up when i realized that everyone was basically saying the same things over and over with no progress...
Cos no one was actually "listening" lol

Exactly?! And will anyone ever actually change thier mind??? Highly unlikely.... :dry:
Well that's like saying you're wasting time playing board games, video games, or watching a movie. Yes you are mostly wasting you're time but I'm having fun and if you're not that's fine you don't have to participate. I like debating even though sometimes I have to repeat myself.
Satire... Some people get it, some people don't. If you don't like it, then tell me because I'm open-minded! If I disagree with you that is probably because I approached your idea logically and thought it was wrong by my standards.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky

I think abortion is okay. Prove me wrong in a civil matter! Notice I said civil. 1 month 4 days ago #85169

  • SirGeneralCliche
  • SirGeneralCliche's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Posts: 631
  • Thank you received: 507
SRNitro wrote:
Quirky wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Lol, I gave up when i realized that everyone was basically saying the same things over and over with no progress...
Cos no one was actually "listening" lol

Exactly?! And will anyone ever actually change thier mind??? Highly unlikely.... :dry:
Well that's like saying you're wasting time playing board games, video games, or watching a movie. Yes you are mostly wasting you're time but I'm having fun and if you're not that's fine you don't have to participate. I like debating even though sometimes I have to repeat myself.
It fun to play games and watch movies, but it's also fun to criticize them and point out their flaws (which is why YouTube channels like CinemaSins exist). Similarly, it is fun to complain about debates :side:
All rules have exceptions, including this one.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky

I think abortion is okay. Prove me wrong in a civil matter! Notice I said civil. 1 month 3 days ago #85180

  • mknz12
  • mknz12's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Just another one of God's many beloved daughters!
  • Posts: 462
  • Thank you received: 263
im a beekeeper wrote:
Before we are born God knows us. And He already has a plan for our lives.

Jeremiah 1:5 (KJV)

Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

That is enough for me to personally believe it is wrong.

And in my opinion, that's what makes the difference between abortion being wrong and birth control being okay. Since God can see the future, he already knows when somebody is going to use birth control. If a baby is never conceived, they never existed in the first place, and if they never existed in the first place, that means God never planned for anyone to exist. Eons ago when He was planning every since person who would walk the earth, God didn't look into the future and say, "They're using birth control! I'm going to plan a child there even though he/she will never exist." That doesn't make sense. If conception doesn't take place, then it wasn't part of God's plan. Now, going by that same logic with abortion, if a baby was never born, God never had a plan for their life. Not because he didn't want to, but because he already knew the baby would never live their life outside of the womb. Now, I know that part sounds sketchy, and obviously I don't know whether it's true or not, but either way, it doesn't make abortion okay either: if God allowed a baby to be conceived, then we can at the very least assume that clearly, he it was his will for the fetus to EXIST. In my opinion, if God allows conception, that's where it's hands off for humans. We don't get to decide to stop what God has given the green light to. I think the argument should be less of "He had a plan for him/her" and more of "that's God's property, hands off". And to point out something else, birth control is not a roadblock for God. If God wants a baby to be conceived, it's going to happen. Birth control doesn't always work. So when it does work, that in no way means God "tried" to make someone exist, but birth control got in the way.

So in my opinion, that's why making the same argument that God wanted somebody to exist in the cases of both birth control in abortion doesn't work.
////////////////////////////////////////

You keep me steady when the sky is falling
And I'll keep steady after You,
I'll carry on when my strength is failing
Take heart cause You're with me
So let the stars drop,
Whatever comes I'll be ready
You keep me steady

~for KING & COUNTRY, Steady
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I think abortion is okay. Prove me wrong in a civil matter! Notice I said civil. 1 month 2 days ago #85209

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3549
  • Thank you received: 2911
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
Quirky wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Lol, I gave up when i realized that everyone was basically saying the same things over and over with no progress...
Cos no one was actually "listening" lol

Exactly?! And will anyone ever actually change thier mind??? Highly unlikely.... :dry:
Well that's like saying you're wasting time playing board games, video games, or watching a movie. Yes you are mostly wasting you're time but I'm having fun and if you're not that's fine you don't have to participate. I like debating even though sometimes I have to repeat myself.
It fun to play games and watch movies, but it's also fun to criticize them and point out their flaws (which is why YouTube channels like CinemaSins exist). Similarly, it is fun to complain about debates :side:

Lol, I think its a family tradition to make fun of movies. It makes the whole experience so much more fun :lol:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: missionarykid, horsegirl04

I think abortion is okay. Prove me wrong in a civil matter! Notice I said civil. 1 week 6 days ago #85769

  • SirGeneralCliche
  • SirGeneralCliche's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Posts: 631
  • Thank you received: 507
mknz12 wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
Before we are born God knows us. And He already has a plan for our lives.

Jeremiah 1:5 (KJV)

Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

That is enough for me to personally believe it is wrong.

And in my opinion, that's what makes the difference between abortion being wrong and birth control being okay. Since God can see the future, he already knows when somebody is going to use birth control. If a baby is never conceived, they never existed in the first place, and if they never existed in the first place, that means God never planned for anyone to exist. Eons ago when He was planning every since person who would walk the earth, God didn't look into the future and say, "They're using birth control! I'm going to plan a child there even though he/she will never exist." That doesn't make sense. If conception doesn't take place, then it wasn't part of God's plan. Now, going by that same logic with abortion, if a baby was never born, God never had a plan for their life. Not because he didn't want to, but because he already knew the baby would never live their life outside of the womb. Now, I know that part sounds sketchy, and obviously I don't know whether it's true or not, but either way, it doesn't make abortion okay either: if God allowed a baby to be conceived, then we can at the very least assume that clearly, he it was his will for the fetus to EXIST. In my opinion, if God allows conception, that's where it's hands off for humans. We don't get to decide to stop what God has given the green light to. I think the argument should be less of "He had a plan for him/her" and more of "that's God's property, hands off". And to point out something else, birth control is not a roadblock for God. If God wants a baby to be conceived, it's going to happen. Birth control doesn't always work. So when it does work, that in no way means God "tried" to make someone exist, but birth control got in the way.

So in my opinion, that's why making the same argument that God wanted somebody to exist in the cases of both birth control in abortion doesn't work.
I'm not pro-abortion, but couldn't God work around an abortion just as easily as a birth control?
All rules have exceptions, including this one.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SRNitro

I think abortion is okay. Prove me wrong in a civil matter! Notice I said civil. 1 week 6 days ago #85773

  • SRNitro
  • SRNitro's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Posts: 600
  • Thank you received: 421
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
mknz12 wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
Before we are born God knows us. And He already has a plan for our lives.

Jeremiah 1:5 (KJV)

Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

That is enough for me to personally believe it is wrong.

And in my opinion, that's what makes the difference between abortion being wrong and birth control being okay. Since God can see the future, he already knows when somebody is going to use birth control. If a baby is never conceived, they never existed in the first place, and if they never existed in the first place, that means God never planned for anyone to exist. Eons ago when He was planning every since person who would walk the earth, God didn't look into the future and say, "They're using birth control! I'm going to plan a child there even though he/she will never exist." That doesn't make sense. If conception doesn't take place, then it wasn't part of God's plan. Now, going by that same logic with abortion, if a baby was never born, God never had a plan for their life. Not because he didn't want to, but because he already knew the baby would never live their life outside of the womb. Now, I know that part sounds sketchy, and obviously I don't know whether it's true or not, but either way, it doesn't make abortion okay either: if God allowed a baby to be conceived, then we can at the very least assume that clearly, he it was his will for the fetus to EXIST. In my opinion, if God allows conception, that's where it's hands off for humans. We don't get to decide to stop what God has given the green light to. I think the argument should be less of "He had a plan for him/her" and more of "that's God's property, hands off". And to point out something else, birth control is not a roadblock for God. If God wants a baby to be conceived, it's going to happen. Birth control doesn't always work. So when it does work, that in no way means God "tried" to make someone exist, but birth control got in the way.

So in my opinion, that's why making the same argument that God wanted somebody to exist in the cases of both birth control in abortion doesn't work.
I'm not pro-abortion, but couldn't God work around an abortion just as easily as a birth control?
THANK YOU. I’m sorry sometimes I’m terrible at getting a certain idea across and this is what I’ve been wanting to say for a while. I will be quoting you for a while SirGeneralCliche.
Satire... Some people get it, some people don't. If you don't like it, then tell me because I'm open-minded! If I disagree with you that is probably because I approached your idea logically and thought it was wrong by my standards.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SirGeneralCliche

I think abortion is okay. Prove me wrong in a civil matter! Notice I said civil. 1 week 2 days ago #86058

  • mknz12
  • mknz12's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Just another one of God's many beloved daughters!
  • Posts: 462
  • Thank you received: 263
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
mknz12 wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
Before we are born God knows us. And He already has a plan for our lives.

Jeremiah 1:5 (KJV)

Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

That is enough for me to personally believe it is wrong.

And in my opinion, that's what makes the difference between abortion being wrong and birth control being okay. Since God can see the future, he already knows when somebody is going to use birth control. If a baby is never conceived, they never existed in the first place, and if they never existed in the first place, that means God never planned for anyone to exist. Eons ago when He was planning every since person who would walk the earth, God didn't look into the future and say, "They're using birth control! I'm going to plan a child there even though he/she will never exist." That doesn't make sense. If conception doesn't take place, then it wasn't part of God's plan. Now, going by that same logic with abortion, if a baby was never born, God never had a plan for their life. Not because he didn't want to, but because he already knew the baby would never live their life outside of the womb. Now, I know that part sounds sketchy, and obviously I don't know whether it's true or not, but either way, it doesn't make abortion okay either: if God allowed a baby to be conceived, then we can at the very least assume that clearly, he it was his will for the fetus to EXIST. In my opinion, if God allows conception, that's where it's hands off for humans. We don't get to decide to stop what God has given the green light to. I think the argument should be less of "He had a plan for him/her" and more of "that's God's property, hands off". And to point out something else, birth control is not a roadblock for God. If God wants a baby to be conceived, it's going to happen. Birth control doesn't always work. So when it does work, that in no way means God "tried" to make someone exist, but birth control got in the way.

So in my opinion, that's why making the same argument that God wanted somebody to exist in the cases of both birth control in abortion doesn't work.
I'm not pro-abortion, but couldn't God work around an abortion just as easily as a birth control?

Of course He could. Don’t try to kill what God has brought to life.
////////////////////////////////////////

You keep me steady when the sky is falling
And I'll keep steady after You,
I'll carry on when my strength is failing
Take heart cause You're with me
So let the stars drop,
Whatever comes I'll be ready
You keep me steady

~for KING & COUNTRY, Steady
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I think abortion is okay. Prove me wrong in a civil matter! Notice I said civil. 1 week 3 hours ago #86077

  • SRNitro
  • SRNitro's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Posts: 600
  • Thank you received: 421
mknz12 wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
mknz12 wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
Before we are born God knows us. And He already has a plan for our lives.

Jeremiah 1:5 (KJV)

Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

That is enough for me to personally believe it is wrong.

And in my opinion, that's what makes the difference between abortion being wrong and birth control being okay. Since God can see the future, he already knows when somebody is going to use birth control. If a baby is never conceived, they never existed in the first place, and if they never existed in the first place, that means God never planned for anyone to exist. Eons ago when He was planning every since person who would walk the earth, God didn't look into the future and say, "They're using birth control! I'm going to plan a child there even though he/she will never exist." That doesn't make sense. If conception doesn't take place, then it wasn't part of God's plan. Now, going by that same logic with abortion, if a baby was never born, God never had a plan for their life. Not because he didn't want to, but because he already knew the baby would never live their life outside of the womb. Now, I know that part sounds sketchy, and obviously I don't know whether it's true or not, but either way, it doesn't make abortion okay either: if God allowed a baby to be conceived, then we can at the very least assume that clearly, he it was his will for the fetus to EXIST. In my opinion, if God allows conception, that's where it's hands off for humans. We don't get to decide to stop what God has given the green light to. I think the argument should be less of "He had a plan for him/her" and more of "that's God's property, hands off". And to point out something else, birth control is not a roadblock for God. If God wants a baby to be conceived, it's going to happen. Birth control doesn't always work. So when it does work, that in no way means God "tried" to make someone exist, but birth control got in the way.

So in my opinion, that's why making the same argument that God wanted somebody to exist in the cases of both birth control in abortion doesn't work.
I'm not pro-abortion, but couldn't God work around an abortion just as easily as a birth control?

Of course He could. Don’t try to kill what God has brought to life.
If Jesus has given us permission to eat fish then I'm sure we have permission to abort babies. Some would argue that it isn't specified in the Bible. Well that's because they didn't know how to abort babies properly and because of that it wasn't worth the time. It's about context. Someone told that there was abortion in the olden days, "it's called punching the women in the stomach." It was funny but obviously not a valid argument because that could seriously harm the woman, OBVIOUSLY.
Satire... Some people get it, some people don't. If you don't like it, then tell me because I'm open-minded! If I disagree with you that is probably because I approached your idea logically and thought it was wrong by my standards.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

I think abortion is okay. Prove me wrong in a civil matter! Notice I said civil. 1 week 1 hour ago #86080

  • bush possum
  • bush possum's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Posts: 849
  • Thank you received: 996
SRNitro wrote:
mknz12 wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
mknz12 wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
Before we are born God knows us. And He already has a plan for our lives.

Jeremiah 1:5 (KJV)

Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

That is enough for me to personally believe it is wrong.

And in my opinion, that's what makes the difference between abortion being wrong and birth control being okay. Since God can see the future, he already knows when somebody is going to use birth control. If a baby is never conceived, they never existed in the first place, and if they never existed in the first place, that means God never planned for anyone to exist. Eons ago when He was planning every since person who would walk the earth, God didn't look into the future and say, "They're using birth control! I'm going to plan a child there even though he/she will never exist." That doesn't make sense. If conception doesn't take place, then it wasn't part of God's plan. Now, going by that same logic with abortion, if a baby was never born, God never had a plan for their life. Not because he didn't want to, but because he already knew the baby would never live their life outside of the womb. Now, I know that part sounds sketchy, and obviously I don't know whether it's true or not, but either way, it doesn't make abortion okay either: if God allowed a baby to be conceived, then we can at the very least assume that clearly, he it was his will for the fetus to EXIST. In my opinion, if God allows conception, that's where it's hands off for humans. We don't get to decide to stop what God has given the green light to. I think the argument should be less of "He had a plan for him/her" and more of "that's God's property, hands off". And to point out something else, birth control is not a roadblock for God. If God wants a baby to be conceived, it's going to happen. Birth control doesn't always work. So when it does work, that in no way means God "tried" to make someone exist, but birth control got in the way.

So in my opinion, that's why making the same argument that God wanted somebody to exist in the cases of both birth control in abortion doesn't work.
I'm not pro-abortion, but couldn't God work around an abortion just as easily as a birth control?

Of course He could. Don’t try to kill what God has brought to life.
If Jesus has given us permission to eat fish then I'm sure we have permission to abort babies. Some would argue that it isn't specified in the Bible. Well that's because they didn't know how to abort babies properly and because of that it wasn't worth the time. It's about context. Someone told that there was abortion in the olden days, "it's called punching the women in the stomach." It was funny but obviously not a valid argument because that could seriously harm the woman, OBVIOUSLY.
Please tell me you're joking.... it's not possible to compare a baby to a fish.

Also, abortion these days still affects women—physically and mentally.
God allows us to feel the frailty of human love so we'll appreciate the strength of His.
~C. S. Lewis~
Ephesians 4:32
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, horsegirl04, im a beekeeper

I think abortion is okay. Prove me wrong in a civil matter! Notice I said civil. 6 days 2 hours ago #86124

  • horsegirl04
  • horsegirl04's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Posts: 819
  • Thank you received: 344
bush possum wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
mknz12 wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
mknz12 wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
Before we are born God knows us. And He already has a plan for our lives.

Jeremiah 1:5 (KJV)

Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

That is enough for me to personally believe it is wrong.

And in my opinion, that's what makes the difference between abortion being wrong and birth control being okay. Since God can see the future, he already knows when somebody is going to use birth control. If a baby is never conceived, they never existed in the first place, and if they never existed in the first place, that means God never planned for anyone to exist. Eons ago when He was planning every since person who would walk the earth, God didn't look into the future and say, "They're using birth control! I'm going to plan a child there even though he/she will never exist." That doesn't make sense. If conception doesn't take place, then it wasn't part of God's plan. Now, going by that same logic with abortion, if a baby was never born, God never had a plan for their life. Not because he didn't want to, but because he already knew the baby would never live their life outside of the womb. Now, I know that part sounds sketchy, and obviously I don't know whether it's true or not, but either way, it doesn't make abortion okay either: if God allowed a baby to be conceived, then we can at the very least assume that clearly, he it was his will for the fetus to EXIST. In my opinion, if God allows conception, that's where it's hands off for humans. We don't get to decide to stop what God has given the green light to. I think the argument should be less of "He had a plan for him/her" and more of "that's God's property, hands off". And to point out something else, birth control is not a roadblock for God. If God wants a baby to be conceived, it's going to happen. Birth control doesn't always work. So when it does work, that in no way means God "tried" to make someone exist, but birth control got in the way.

So in my opinion, that's why making the same argument that God wanted somebody to exist in the cases of both birth control in abortion doesn't work.
I'm not pro-abortion, but couldn't God work around an abortion just as easily as a birth control?

Of course He could. Don’t try to kill what God has brought to life.
If Jesus has given us permission to eat fish then I'm sure we have permission to abort babies. Some would argue that it isn't specified in the Bible. Well that's because they didn't know how to abort babies properly and because of that it wasn't worth the time. It's about context. Someone told that there was abortion in the olden days, "it's called punching the women in the stomach." It was funny but obviously not a valid argument because that could seriously harm the woman, OBVIOUSLY.
Please tell me you're joking.... it's not possible to compare a baby to a fish.

Also, abortion these days still affects women—physically and mentally.
some women who get abortions, no all, gust some, cannot have children later in their life, even if they wanted them.

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
#IMPORTANT #STVERNOISAGRIL #HASHTAGMOVEMENT
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, bush possum

I think abortion is okay. Prove me wrong in a civil matter! Notice I said civil. 3 days 4 hours ago #86205

  • mknz12
  • mknz12's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Just another one of God's many beloved daughters!
  • Posts: 462
  • Thank you received: 263
SRNitro wrote:
mknz12 wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
mknz12 wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
Before we are born God knows us. And He already has a plan for our lives.

Jeremiah 1:5 (KJV)

Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

That is enough for me to personally believe it is wrong.

And in my opinion, that's what makes the difference between abortion being wrong and birth control being okay. Since God can see the future, he already knows when somebody is going to use birth control. If a baby is never conceived, they never existed in the first place, and if they never existed in the first place, that means God never planned for anyone to exist. Eons ago when He was planning every since person who would walk the earth, God didn't look into the future and say, "They're using birth control! I'm going to plan a child there even though he/she will never exist." That doesn't make sense. If conception doesn't take place, then it wasn't part of God's plan. Now, going by that same logic with abortion, if a baby was never born, God never had a plan for their life. Not because he didn't want to, but because he already knew the baby would never live their life outside of the womb. Now, I know that part sounds sketchy, and obviously I don't know whether it's true or not, but either way, it doesn't make abortion okay either: if God allowed a baby to be conceived, then we can at the very least assume that clearly, he it was his will for the fetus to EXIST. In my opinion, if God allows conception, that's where it's hands off for humans. We don't get to decide to stop what God has given the green light to. I think the argument should be less of "He had a plan for him/her" and more of "that's God's property, hands off". And to point out something else, birth control is not a roadblock for God. If God wants a baby to be conceived, it's going to happen. Birth control doesn't always work. So when it does work, that in no way means God "tried" to make someone exist, but birth control got in the way.

So in my opinion, that's why making the same argument that God wanted somebody to exist in the cases of both birth control in abortion doesn't work.
I'm not pro-abortion, but couldn't God work around an abortion just as easily as a birth control?

Of course He could. Don’t try to kill what God has brought to life.
If Jesus has given us permission to eat fish then I'm sure we have permission to abort babies. Some would argue that it isn't specified in the Bible. Well that's because they didn't know how to abort babies properly and because of that it wasn't worth the time. It's about context. Someone told that there was abortion in the olden days, "it's called punching the women in the stomach." It was funny but obviously not a valid argument because that could seriously harm the woman, OBVIOUSLY.

I’m concluding from your signature that your answer was satirical. No worries, I love some good sarcasm myself.
////////////////////////////////////////

You keep me steady when the sky is falling
And I'll keep steady after You,
I'll carry on when my strength is failing
Take heart cause You're with me
So let the stars drop,
Whatever comes I'll be ready
You keep me steady

~for KING & COUNTRY, Steady
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds