Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: I think abortion is okay. Prove me wrong in a civil matter! Notice I said civil.

I think abortion is okay. Prove me wrong in a civil matter! Notice I said civil. 2 months 3 weeks ago #85169

• SirGeneralCliche
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Thank you received: 545
SRNitro wrote:
Quirky wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Lol, I gave up when i realized that everyone was basically saying the same things over and over with no progress...
Cos no one was actually "listening" lol

Exactly?! And will anyone ever actually change thier mind??? Highly unlikely.... :dry:
Well that's like saying you're wasting time playing board games, video games, or watching a movie. Yes you are mostly wasting you're time but I'm having fun and if you're not that's fine you don't have to participate. I like debating even though sometimes I have to repeat myself.
It fun to play games and watch movies, but it's also fun to criticize them and point out their flaws (which is why YouTube channels like CinemaSins exist). Similarly, it is fun to complain about debates :side:
All rules have exceptions, including this one.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky

I think abortion is okay. Prove me wrong in a civil matter! Notice I said civil. 2 months 3 weeks ago #85180

• mknz12
  • Just another one of God's many beloved daughters!
  • Thank you received: 265
im a beekeeper wrote:
Before we are born God knows us. And He already has a plan for our lives.

Jeremiah 1:5 (KJV)

Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

That is enough for me to personally believe it is wrong.

And in my opinion, that's what makes the difference between abortion being wrong and birth control being okay. Since God can see the future, he already knows when somebody is going to use birth control. If a baby is never conceived, they never existed in the first place, and if they never existed in the first place, that means God never planned for anyone to exist. Eons ago when He was planning every since person who would walk the earth, God didn't look into the future and say, "They're using birth control! I'm going to plan a child there even though he/she will never exist." That doesn't make sense. If conception doesn't take place, then it wasn't part of God's plan. Now, going by that same logic with abortion, if a baby was never born, God never had a plan for their life. Not because he didn't want to, but because he already knew the baby would never live their life outside of the womb. Now, I know that part sounds sketchy, and obviously I don't know whether it's true or not, but either way, it doesn't make abortion okay either: if God allowed a baby to be conceived, then we can at the very least assume that clearly, he it was his will for the fetus to EXIST. In my opinion, if God allows conception, that's where it's hands off for humans. We don't get to decide to stop what God has given the green light to. I think the argument should be less of "He had a plan for him/her" and more of "that's God's property, hands off". And to point out something else, birth control is not a roadblock for God. If God wants a baby to be conceived, it's going to happen. Birth control doesn't always work. So when it does work, that in no way means God "tried" to make someone exist, but birth control got in the way.

So in my opinion, that's why making the same argument that God wanted somebody to exist in the cases of both birth control in abortion doesn't work.
////////////////////////////////////////

You keep me steady when the sky is falling
And I'll keep steady after You,
I'll carry on when my strength is failing
Take heart cause You're with me
So let the stars drop,
Whatever comes I'll be ready
You keep me steady

~for KING & COUNTRY, Steady

I think abortion is okay. Prove me wrong in a civil matter! Notice I said civil. 2 months 3 weeks ago #85209

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 3070
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
Quirky wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Quirky wrote:
Lol, I gave up when i realized that everyone was basically saying the same things over and over with no progress...
Cos no one was actually "listening" lol

Exactly?! And will anyone ever actually change thier mind??? Highly unlikely.... :dry:
Well that's like saying you're wasting time playing board games, video games, or watching a movie. Yes you are mostly wasting you're time but I'm having fun and if you're not that's fine you don't have to participate. I like debating even though sometimes I have to repeat myself.
It fun to play games and watch movies, but it's also fun to criticize them and point out their flaws (which is why YouTube channels like CinemaSins exist). Similarly, it is fun to complain about debates :side:

Lol, I think its a family tradition to make fun of movies. It makes the whole experience so much more fun :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: missionarykid, horsegirl04, LolingforJesus

I think abortion is okay. Prove me wrong in a civil matter! Notice I said civil. 2 months 6 days ago #85769

• SirGeneralCliche
mknz12 wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:

Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

And in my opinion, that's what makes the difference between abortion being wrong and birth control being okay. Since God can see the future, he already knows when somebody is going to use birth control. If a baby is never conceived, they never existed in the first place, and if they never existed in the first place, that means God never planned for anyone to exist. Eons ago when He was planning every since person who would walk the earth, God didn't look into the future and say, "They're using birth control! I'm going to plan a child there even though he/she will never exist." That doesn't make sense. If conception doesn't take place, then it wasn't part of God's plan. Now, going by that same logic with abortion, if a baby was never born, God never had a plan for their life. Not because he didn't want to, but because he already knew the baby would never live their life outside of the womb. Now, I know that part sounds sketchy, and obviously I don't know whether it's true or not, but either way, it doesn't make abortion okay either: if God allowed a baby to be conceived, then we can at the very least assume that clearly, he it was his will for the fetus to EXIST. In my opinion, if God allows conception, that's where it's hands off for humans. We don't get to decide to stop what God has given the green light to. I think the argument should be less of "He had a plan for him/her" and more of "that's God's property, hands off". And to point out something else, birth control is not a roadblock for God. If God wants a baby to be conceived, it's going to happen. Birth control doesn't always work. So when it does work, that in no way means God "tried" to make someone exist, but birth control got in the way.

So in my opinion, that's why making the same argument that God wanted somebody to exist in the cases of both birth control in abortion doesn't work.
I'm not pro-abortion, but couldn't God work around an abortion just as easily as a birth control?
The following user(s) said Thank You: SRNitro, LEMONwizard

I think abortion is okay. Prove me wrong in a civil matter! Notice I said civil. 2 months 6 days ago #85773

• SRNitro
  • NOW ONLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Thank you received: 454
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
mknz12 wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:

I'm not pro-abortion, but couldn't God work around an abortion just as easily as a birth control?
THANK YOU. I’m sorry sometimes I’m terrible at getting a certain idea across and this is what I’ve been wanting to say for a while. I will be quoting you for a while SirGeneralCliche.
I am not Adventist. I mostly stay here because it is the only forum on the internet where I know other people and people know me. It’s kind of like a community and it feels better that way and although I could rather talk to people with the same humor as I have, I have a connection with you ppl
The following user(s) said Thank You: SirGeneralCliche

I think abortion is okay. Prove me wrong in a civil matter! Notice I said civil. 2 months 2 days ago #86058

• mknz12
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
mknz12 wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:

Of course He could. Don’t try to kill what God has brought to life.

So let the stars drop,
You keep me steady

The following user(s) said Thank You: LEMONwizard

I think abortion is okay. Prove me wrong in a civil matter! Notice I said civil. 2 months 8 hours ago #86077

• SRNitro
  • NOW ONLINE
mknz12 wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
mknz12 wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:

If Jesus has given us permission to eat fish then I'm sure we have permission to abort babies. Some would argue that it isn't specified in the Bible. Well that's because they didn't know how to abort babies properly and because of that it wasn't worth the time. It's about context. Someone told that there was abortion in the olden days, "it's called punching the women in the stomach." It was funny but obviously not a valid argument because that could seriously harm the woman, OBVIOUSLY.
I am not Adventist. I mostly stay here because it is the only forum on the internet where I know other people and people know me. It’s kind of like a community and it feels better that way and although I could rather talk to people with the same humor as I have, I have a connection with you ppl

I think abortion is okay. Prove me wrong in a civil matter! Notice I said civil. 2 months 6 hours ago #86080

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Thank you received: 1133
SRNitro wrote:
mknz12 wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
mknz12 wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:

If Jesus has given us permission to eat fish then I'm sure we have permission to abort babies. Some would argue that it isn't specified in the Bible. Well that's because they didn't know how to abort babies properly and because of that it wasn't worth the time. It's about context. Someone told that there was abortion in the olden days, "it's called punching the women in the stomach." It was funny but obviously not a valid argument because that could seriously harm the woman, OBVIOUSLY.
Please tell me you're joking.... it's not possible to compare a baby to a fish.

Also, abortion these days still affects women—physically and mentally.
1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, LEMONwizard, horsegirl04, im a beekeeper, LolingforJesus

I think abortion is okay. Prove me wrong in a civil matter! Notice I said civil. 1 month 4 weeks ago #86124

• horsegirl04
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Thank you received: 399
bush possum wrote:
SRNitro wrote:
mknz12 wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
mknz12 wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:

Please tell me you're joking.... it's not possible to compare a baby to a fish.

Also, abortion these days still affects women—physically and mentally.
some women who get abortions, no all, gust some, cannot have children later in their life, even if they wanted them.

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
Happy Birthday Sunny!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, bush possum

I think abortion is okay. Prove me wrong in a civil matter! Notice I said civil. 1 month 3 weeks ago #86205

• mknz12
SRNitro wrote:
mknz12 wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
mknz12 wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:

I’m concluding from your signature that your answer was satirical. No worries, I love some good sarcasm myself.

So let the stars drop,
You keep me steady

I think abortion is okay. Prove me wrong in a civil matter! Notice I said civil. 1 month 2 weeks ago #86508

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
Hey TP! I clicked on the link that you posted and it has a pretty interesting argument that I think is worth sharing. However, I saw in the comments that some explicit language was used that isn't best for Guide age kids, so I don't think I should approve it. Do you think that you could copy and paste the main point of the argument so that we can still discuss it with subjecting ourselves to the profanity? That would be awesome! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: TravelPastel

I think abortion is okay. Prove me wrong in a civil matter! Notice I said civil. 1 month 2 weeks ago #86512

• TravelPastel
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Thank you received: 603
Quirky wrote:
Hey TP! I clicked on the link that you posted and it has a pretty interesting argument that I think is worth sharing. However, I saw in the comments that some explicit language was used that isn't best for Guide age kids, so I don't think I should approve it. Do you think that you could copy and paste the main point of the argument so that we can still discuss it with subjecting ourselves to the profanity? That would be awesome! :)
Right right sorry! I literally just skimmed through it and didn't really read all of them.
too lazy to have a fancy signature rip
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
Also don't look at my profile cause I definitely didn't put my birthday (year) there now

I think abortion is okay. Prove me wrong in a civil matter! Notice I said civil. 1 month 2 weeks ago #86517

• TravelPastel
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Thank you received: 603
*Copy-pasting main arguments and points cause the article has some comments that have vulgar language. The text in italics is my little notes*

(Intro):
One of the core arguments used by ‘pro-lifers’ in the fierce, contentious abortion debate is one we’ve all heard before – ‘life begins at conception.’ While scientists and lawmakers are still at odds over how exactly the ‘beginning of life‘ is determined, the biggest issue at hand remains that people feel entitled to tell others what to do with their bodies, without having much interest in dealing with the aftermath. Seriously, when we see pro-lifers adopting some of the disadvantaged children they so desperately wanted to be born, then we’ll talk about hearing out their side.
This idea of people claiming to be ‘pro-life,’ but actually only being pro-childbirth and pro-dominance-over-female-bodies, is central to a Twitter argument from The Ark Trilogy author Patrick S. Tomlinson that is currently going viral. In a thread of just 9 tweets, Tomlinson proposes a simple question that will leave any pro-lifer scrambling to assemble a coherent answer.
Scroll down to find out what he wrote, and let us know if you agree with his point of view in the comments.

Here is a picture of Patrick S. Tomlinson, an author (The Ark Trilogy) who just shattered a key anti-abortion argument. (I attached a pic for you :) )
In a thread of just 9 genius tweets, Tomlinson asks one simple question (I'll write out the tweets for you, his Twitter is @stealthygeek if you want):
Whenever abortion comes up, I have a question I've been asking for ten years now of the "Life begins at Conception" crowd. In ten years, no one has EVER answered it honestly. 1/ ("1/" Means end of first thread, cause Twitter only lets you have a certain amount of letters in each post ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)
It's a simple scenario with two outcomes. No one ever wants to pick one, because the correct answer destroys their argument. And there IS a correct answer, which is why the pro-life crowd hates the question. 2/
Here is is. You're in a fertility clinic. Why isn't important. The fire alarm goes off. You run for the exit. As you run down this hallway, you hear a child screaming from behind a door. You throw open the door and find a five-year-old child crying for help. 3/
They're in one corner of the room. In the other corner, you spot a frozen container labeled "1000 Viable Human Embryos." The smoke is rising. You start to choke. You know that you can grab one or the other, but not both before you succumb to smoke inhalation and die, saving no one. 4/
Do you A0 save the child, or B0 save the thousand embryos? There is no "C." "C" means you all die.

In a decade of arguing with anti-abortion people about the definition of human life, I have never gotten a single straight answer A or B answer to this question. And I never will. 5/
They will never answer honestly, because we all instinctively understand the right answer is "A." A human child is worth more than a thousand embryos. Or ten thousand. Or a million. Because they are not the same, not morally, not ethically, not biologically. 6/
This question absolutely evicerates their arguments, and their refusal to answer confirms that they know it to be true.

No one, anywhere, actually believes an embryo is equivalent to a child. That person does not exist. They are lying to you, 7/
They are lying to you to try and evoke an emotional response, a paternal response, using false-equivalency.

No one believes life begins at conception. No one believes embryos are babies, or children. Those who claim to are trying to manipulate you so they can control women. 8/
Don't let them. Use this question to call them out. Reveal them for what they are. Demand they answer your question, and when they don't, slap that big ol' Scarlet P out of the Patriarchy on them. the end. 9/9

Because a lot of people are missing the point, it is not being argued the embryos are not alive. Nor is it being argued they are without value.

That that is being demonstrated is their value is not equal to that of a human child.

That's it, that's the point.

Okay, so this person is clearly very headstrong about his beliefs. I'm not posting this to claim my side, I just want to put it here. There are WAY TOO many comments on the post of the website I found it on, and I'm lazy for copy and paste, so if you guys have any arguments against this, I'll just find the comment that relates to it and post it x) There were some rebuttals to him on Twitter, so I picked the clean ones and cleared out the explicit language for you:Here you go ^O^ Also don't slap anyone please, maybe don't be so up in their face too, try to make it a "civil matter" like in the topic title haha.
Attachments:
too lazy to have a fancy signature rip
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
Also don't look at my profile cause I definitely didn't put my birthday (year) there now

I think abortion is okay. Prove me wrong in a civil matter! Notice I said civil. 1 month 2 weeks ago #86526

TravelPastel wrote:
*Copy-pasting main arguments and points cause the article has some comments that have vulgar language. The text in italics is my little notes*

(Intro):
One of the core arguments used by ‘pro-lifers’ in the fierce, contentious abortion debate is one we’ve all heard before – ‘life begins at conception.’ While scientists and lawmakers are still at odds over how exactly the ‘beginning of life‘ is determined, the biggest issue at hand remains that people feel entitled to tell others what to do with their bodies, without having much interest in dealing with the aftermath. Seriously, when we see pro-lifers adopting some of the disadvantaged children they so desperately wanted to be born, then we’ll talk about hearing out their side.
This idea of people claiming to be ‘pro-life,’ but actually only being pro-childbirth and pro-dominance-over-female-bodies, is central to a Twitter argument from The Ark Trilogy author Patrick S. Tomlinson that is currently going viral. In a thread of just 9 tweets, Tomlinson proposes a simple question that will leave any pro-lifer scrambling to assemble a coherent answer.
Scroll down to find out what he wrote, and let us know if you agree with his point of view in the comments.

Here is a picture of Patrick S. Tomlinson, an author (The Ark Trilogy) who just shattered a key anti-abortion argument. (I attached a pic for you :) )
In a thread of just 9 genius tweets, Tomlinson asks one simple question (I'll write out the tweets for you, his Twitter is @stealthygeek if you want):
Whenever abortion comes up, I have a question I've been asking for ten years now of the "Life begins at Conception" crowd. In ten years, no one has EVER answered it honestly. 1/ ("1/" Means end of first thread, cause Twitter only lets you have a certain amount of letters in each post ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)
It's a simple scenario with two outcomes. No one ever wants to pick one, because the correct answer destroys their argument. And there IS a correct answer, which is why the pro-life crowd hates the question. 2/
Here is is. You're in a fertility clinic. Why isn't important. The fire alarm goes off. You run for the exit. As you run down this hallway, you hear a child screaming from behind a door. You throw open the door and find a five-year-old child crying for help. 3/
They're in one corner of the room. In the other corner, you spot a frozen container labeled "1000 Viable Human Embryos." The smoke is rising. You start to choke. You know that you can grab one or the other, but not both before you succumb to smoke inhalation and die, saving no one. 4/
Do you A0 save the child, or B0 save the thousand embryos? There is no "C." "C" means you all die.

In a decade of arguing with anti-abortion people about the definition of human life, I have never gotten a single straight answer A or B answer to this question. And I never will. 5/
They will never answer honestly, because we all instinctively understand the right answer is "A." A human child is worth more than a thousand embryos. Or ten thousand. Or a million. Because they are not the same, not morally, not ethically, not biologically. 6/
This question absolutely evicerates their arguments, and their refusal to answer confirms that they know it to be true.

No one, anywhere, actually believes an embryo is equivalent to a child. That person does not exist. They are lying to you, 7/
They are lying to you to try and evoke an emotional response, a paternal response, using false-equivalency.

No one believes life begins at conception. No one believes embryos are babies, or children. Those who claim to are trying to manipulate you so they can control women. 8/
Don't let them. Use this question to call them out. Reveal them for what they are. Demand they answer your question, and when they don't, slap that big ol' Scarlet P out of the Patriarchy on them. the end. 9/9

Because a lot of people are missing the point, it is not being argued the embryos are not alive. Nor is it being argued they are without value.

That that is being demonstrated is their value is not equal to that of a human child.

Okay, so this person is clearly very headstrong about his beliefs. I'm not posting this to claim my side, I just want to put it here. There are WAY TOO many comments on the post of the website I found it on, and I'm lazy for copy and paste, so if you guys have any arguments against this, I'll just find the comment that relates to it and post it x) There were some rebuttals to him on Twitter, so I picked the clean ones and cleared out the explicit language for you:Here you go ^O^ Also don't slap anyone please, maybe don't be so up in their face too, try to make it a "civil matter" like in the topic title haha.

I totally agree with the guy a human child is worth way more than a Billion human embryos. The thing with embryos is that they are not fully developed. I like to say that an embryo is like Adam before God breathed into him.

I think abortion is okay. Prove me wrong in a civil matter! Notice I said civil. 1 month 2 weeks ago #86556

• mknz12
TravelPastel wrote:

(Intro):

Okay, so no offense, but the probability of a situation like that occurring is highly unlikely. Being able to “trap” somebody in their argument by making up an obscure scenario doesn’t make you right. It’s like when a group of Sadducees approached Jesus and asked whose wife a woman who had married seven brothers would be in heaven. They thought they were clever, on the surface it seemed impossible to answer. However, Jesus shook it all up and said that she wouldn’t be married to anyone in heaven. And I’m not saying that the question is impossible to answer, but in my opinion, are questions like that necessary or helpful when trying to present strong arguments? No.

So let the stars drop,
You keep me steady

The following user(s) said Thank You: endershadow112

I think abortion is okay. Prove me wrong in a civil matter! Notice I said civil. 1 month 2 weeks ago #86568

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
From what I gathered from the guys argument, when put in a real life, though unlikely situation, our ideas of when life really begins tend to change a bit. Tbh, if I had 5 seconds to choose whether to save a 5 year old child or a container full of embryos with the ability to grow and stuff, I'd go for the 5 year old. I pressed myself to answer the question as to why, and I found that I came up with the same reasons some pro-abortionists give for their argument: The embryo hasn't experienced life as the 5 year old, it wouldn't be as painful for the embryo, etc.

Like TP said, this doesn't change my stance against abortion. I still oppose it because of the brutally techniques used to despose of the innocent babies, but I do think that the guy has a valid argument.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Marme101, SRNitro, horsegirl04

I think abortion is okay. Prove me wrong in a civil matter! Notice I said civil. 1 month 2 weeks ago #86599

• SirGeneralCliche
I think it is worth pointing out that in the Tweets connected to TP’s second link (the one near the bottom) the guy actually says that he does not approve of abortion and wants to see less of it.

I think abortion is okay. Prove me wrong in a civil matter! Notice I said civil. 1 month 2 weeks ago #86600

• SirGeneralCliche
Quirky wrote:
From what I gathered from the guys argument, when put in a real life, though unlikely situation, our ideas of when life really begins tend to change a bit. Tbh, if I had 5 seconds to choose whether to save a 5 year old child or a container full of embryos with the ability to grow and stuff, I'd go for the 5 year old. I pressed myself to answer the question as to why, and I found that I came up with the same reasons some pro-abortionists give for their argument: The embryo hasn't experienced life as the 5 year old, it wouldn't be as painful for the embryo, etc.

Like TP said, this doesn't change my stance against abortion. I still oppose it because of the brutally techniques used to despose of the innocent babies, but I do think that the guy has a valid argument.
What sort of techniques?

I think abortion is okay. Prove me wrong in a civil matter! Notice I said civil. 3 weeks 6 days ago #87208

• SRNitro
  • NOW ONLINE
I have one last argument that will finish all arguments:
Did God the Father ever abort a baby? Yes he did. And his name was Satan.

Your move, Republicans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kwesi

I think abortion is okay. Prove me wrong in a civil matter! Notice I said civil. 3 weeks 6 days ago #87211

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
SRNitro wrote:

Your move, Republicans.

What? You do realize that Satan is (unfortunately) still alive and well right?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Servant, LolingforJesus

I think abortion is okay. Prove me wrong in a civil matter! Notice I said civil. 3 weeks 6 days ago #87221

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Thank you received: 1133
SRNitro wrote:

Your move, Republicans.
Move 1. Satan was never a baby.
Move 2. Satan is still alive and kicking (as Quirky said).
I'm guessing you're being satirical?
1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;
Last Edit: 3 weeks 6 days ago by bush possum.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, LolingforJesus

I think abortion is okay. Prove me wrong in a civil matter! Notice I said civil. 3 weeks 6 days ago #87222

• horsegirl04
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Thank you received: 399
Satan was not born, he was created

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
Happy Birthday Sunny!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, LolingforJesus

I think abortion is okay. Prove me wrong in a civil matter! Notice I said civil. 3 weeks 4 days ago #87287

• LolingforJesus
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Just keep on running.
  • Thank you received: 261
Quirky wrote:
SRNitro wrote:

Your move, Republicans.

What? You do realize that Satan is (unfortunately) still alive and well right?
SRNitro, i understand that saying stuff that way is your way of getting points across, but will you be a little less sarcastic/hard to understand? I've been reading some of your posts and I just can't understand them XD
The following user(s) said Thank You: endershadow112

I think abortion is okay. Prove me wrong in a civil matter! Notice I said civil. 3 weeks 4 days ago #87329

• Kwesi
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Thank you received: 1379
SRNitro wrote:

Your move, Republicans.

Someone give the guy an award for the most funniest person on Guide. EVER!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SRNitro

I think abortion is okay. Prove me wrong in a civil matter! Notice I said civil. 3 weeks 4 days ago #87348

• LisaT
  • Thank you received: 15
SRNitro wrote:

Your move, Republicans.
LOL
Time to create page: 0.355 seconds