• Thank you received: 603
Happy 4th of July Americans!!

6763411491fa55313b19d28809ef9d20.png

I would take this time to make fun of America but nah ;P
too lazy to have a fancy signature rip
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
Also don't look at my profile cause I definitely didn't put my birthday (year) there now
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Happy 4th of July! 5 months 1 week ago #81443

• Stverno
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Thank you received: 991
Thank you. Today is the day we release all our pet bald eagles into the sky so they can find a new purpose for their life. Today is also the day that we congregate together in large groups and pour tea into the harbors, all while loudly proclaiming our hatred for tea and sugar taxes.

And fireworks.

Fireworks too.

NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
The following user(s) said Thank You: missionarykid

Happy 4th of July! 5 months 1 week ago #81451

• emmy01
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Thank you received: 618
Stverno wrote:
Thank you. Today is the day we release all our pet bald eagles into the sky so they can find a new purpose for their life. Today is also the day that we congregate together in large groups and pour tea into the harbors, all while loudly proclaiming our hatred for tea and sugar taxes.

And fireworks.

Fireworks too.
And, let us not forget, today is also the day on which we pack ourselves into a stuffy building and scream at each other while banging our fists on tables in 100 degree weather with sweat dripping down our faces and onto the parchment we are attempting to sign.

The fourth of July is such fun, isn't it?
TravelPastel! Happy birthday! Your 16th year of life will be an awesome one as long as Jesus is in it.:)

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
The following user(s) said Thank You: honeyflower

Happy 4th of July! 5 months 1 week ago #81457

• MunchyMike
  • Thank you received: 7
'MERICA

Happy 4th of July! 5 months 1 week ago #81459

• Stverno
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Thank you received: 991
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:

And fireworks.

Fireworks too.
And, let us not forget, today is also the day on which we pack ourselves into a stuffy building and scream at each other while banging our fists on tables in 100 degree weather with sweat dripping down our faces and onto the parchment we are attempting to sign.

Absolutely. I love today, with all the barbecues, hamburgers, pork, and who-knows what drafting into my vegetarian nose.

Many people stay up until 3:00 a.m., delighting themselves in being extremely loud and rambunctious. Of course, no regard is paid to the neighbors next door, who are attempting to get some kind of rest in before work.

But, y'know, that's the price one must pay for being patriotic.

NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
The following user(s) said Thank You: honeyflower

Happy 4th of July! 5 months 1 week ago #81469

• jGod8865
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Pollo y Papa Frita
  • Thank you received: 173
Stverno wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:

And fireworks.

Fireworks too.

Absolutely. I love today, with all the barbecues, hamburgers, pork, and who-knows what drafting into my vegetarian nose.

Many people stay up until 3:00 a.m., delighting themselves in being extremely loud and rambunctious. Of course, no regard is paid to the neighbors next door, who are attempting to get some kind of rest in before work.

Yes especially in my family our fourth of July bbq's started on Saturday

Happy 4th of July! 5 months 1 week ago #81470

• TravelPastel
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Thank you received: 603
MunchyMike wrote:
'MERICA
*Patriotic eagle screech*
too lazy to have a fancy signature rip
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
Also don't look at my profile cause I definitely didn't put my birthday (year) there now

Happy 4th of July! 4 months 4 weeks ago #82189

Stverno wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:

And fireworks.

Fireworks too.

lol! and after the late night fireworks, everyone in the know goes to the ghetto because they have better fireworks than the city does :whistle: (actually the truth in my town)
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary

Happy 4th of July! 4 months 4 weeks ago #82190

TravelPastel wrote:
MunchyMike wrote:
'MERICA
*Patriotic eagle screech*
*waves flag in background*
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds