Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July! 3 months 2 weeks ago #81440

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 737
  • Thank you received: 484
Happy 4th of July Americans!!

6763411491fa55313b19d28809ef9d20.png


I would take this time to make fun of America but nah ;P
*Signature = work in progress*
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Happy 4th of July! 3 months 2 weeks ago #81443

  • Stverno
  • Stverno's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Posts: 822
  • Thank you received: 982
Thank you. Today is the day we release all our pet bald eagles into the sky so they can find a new purpose for their life. Today is also the day that we congregate together in large groups and pour tea into the harbors, all while loudly proclaiming our hatred for tea and sugar taxes.

And fireworks.

Fireworks too.



NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: missionarykid

Happy 4th of July! 3 months 2 weeks ago #81451

  • emmy01
  • emmy01's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Posts: 461
  • Thank you received: 612
Stverno wrote:
Thank you. Today is the day we release all our pet bald eagles into the sky so they can find a new purpose for their life. Today is also the day that we congregate together in large groups and pour tea into the harbors, all while loudly proclaiming our hatred for tea and sugar taxes.

And fireworks.

Fireworks too.
And, let us not forget, today is also the day on which we pack ourselves into a stuffy building and scream at each other while banging our fists on tables in 100 degree weather with sweat dripping down our faces and onto the parchment we are attempting to sign.

The fourth of July is such fun, isn't it?
If you hold someone's heart in your hands,
It joins with yours and separates the arrows of war.

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: honeyflower

Happy 4th of July! 3 months 2 weeks ago #81457

  • MunchyMike
  • MunchyMike's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 32
  • Thank you received: 7
'MERICA
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Happy 4th of July! 3 months 2 weeks ago #81459

  • Stverno
  • Stverno's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Posts: 822
  • Thank you received: 982
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Thank you. Today is the day we release all our pet bald eagles into the sky so they can find a new purpose for their life. Today is also the day that we congregate together in large groups and pour tea into the harbors, all while loudly proclaiming our hatred for tea and sugar taxes.

And fireworks.

Fireworks too.
And, let us not forget, today is also the day on which we pack ourselves into a stuffy building and scream at each other while banging our fists on tables in 100 degree weather with sweat dripping down our faces and onto the parchment we are attempting to sign.

The fourth of July is such fun, isn't it?

Absolutely. I love today, with all the barbecues, hamburgers, pork, and who-knows what drafting into my vegetarian nose.

Many people stay up until 3:00 a.m., delighting themselves in being extremely loud and rambunctious. Of course, no regard is paid to the neighbors next door, who are attempting to get some kind of rest in before work.

But, y'know, that's the price one must pay for being patriotic.



NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: honeyflower

Happy 4th of July! 3 months 2 weeks ago #81469

  • jGod8865
  • jGod8865's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Posts: 337
  • Thank you received: 102
Stverno wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Thank you. Today is the day we release all our pet bald eagles into the sky so they can find a new purpose for their life. Today is also the day that we congregate together in large groups and pour tea into the harbors, all while loudly proclaiming our hatred for tea and sugar taxes.

And fireworks.

Fireworks too.
And, let us not forget, today is also the day on which we pack ourselves into a stuffy building and scream at each other while banging our fists on tables in 100 degree weather with sweat dripping down our faces and onto the parchment we are attempting to sign.

The fourth of July is such fun, isn't it?

Absolutely. I love today, with all the barbecues, hamburgers, pork, and who-knows what drafting into my vegetarian nose.

Many people stay up until 3:00 a.m., delighting themselves in being extremely loud and rambunctious. Of course, no regard is paid to the neighbors next door, who are attempting to get some kind of rest in before work.

But, y'know, that's the price one must pay for being patriotic.

Yes especially in my family our fourth of July bbq's started on Saturday
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Happy 4th of July! 3 months 2 weeks ago #81470

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 737
  • Thank you received: 484
MunchyMike wrote:
'MERICA
*Patriotic eagle screech*
*Signature = work in progress*
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Happy 4th of July! 3 months 4 days ago #82189

Stverno wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Thank you. Today is the day we release all our pet bald eagles into the sky so they can find a new purpose for their life. Today is also the day that we congregate together in large groups and pour tea into the harbors, all while loudly proclaiming our hatred for tea and sugar taxes.

And fireworks.

Fireworks too.
And, let us not forget, today is also the day on which we pack ourselves into a stuffy building and scream at each other while banging our fists on tables in 100 degree weather with sweat dripping down our faces and onto the parchment we are attempting to sign.

The fourth of July is such fun, isn't it?

Absolutely. I love today, with all the barbecues, hamburgers, pork, and who-knows what drafting into my vegetarian nose.

Many people stay up until 3:00 a.m., delighting themselves in being extremely loud and rambunctious. Of course, no regard is paid to the neighbors next door, who are attempting to get some kind of rest in before work.

But, y'know, that's the price one must pay for being patriotic.
lol! and after the late night fireworks, everyone in the know goes to the ghetto because they have better fireworks than the city does :whistle: (actually the truth in my town)
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Happy 4th of July! 3 months 4 days ago #82190

TravelPastel wrote:
MunchyMike wrote:
'MERICA
*Patriotic eagle screech*
*waves flag in background*
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds