Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Graduation

Graduation 6 months 1 week ago #78337

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3822
  • Thank you received: 3052
TravelPastel wrote:
Quirky wrote:
I just graduated from high school (at the top of my class). My parents planned a nice graduation picnic for me
Woow Quirky!!! Welcome to the College/Uni Club!!
Present.gif

That's so nice of your parents!! And congrats on the being on the honour roll!! You definitely deserved that picnic since you're at the top of your class!
You are now my inspiration to get to the top of my classes >O<

Lol, well it was kind of easy to graduate at the top of My class because I'm kind of the only one in my class

#home schooled
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: horsegirl04, Mp137

Graduation 6 months 1 week ago #78350

  • Stverno
  • Stverno's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Posts: 825
  • Thank you received: 991
Quirky wrote:
I just graduated from high school (at the top of my class). My parents planned a nice graduation picnic for me

I'd say some inspiring, encouraging token/message about college and stuff, but I'm fresh out of those :lol:

So instead, I offer my most sincere congratulations :woohoo:



NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: missionarykid, horsegirl04

Graduation 6 months 1 week ago #78351

  • Kwesi
  • Kwesi's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Posts: 744
  • Thank you received: 1370
Stverno wrote:
Quirky wrote:
I just graduated from high school (at the top of my class). My parents planned a nice graduation picnic for me

I'd say some inspiring, encouraging token/message about college and stuff, but I'm fresh out of those :lol:

So instead, I offer my most sincere congratulations :woohoo:
lol
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Graduation 6 months 1 week ago #78367

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 893
  • Thank you received: 603
Quirky wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:
Quirky wrote:
I just graduated from high school (at the top of my class). My parents planned a nice graduation picnic for me
Woow Quirky!!! Welcome to the College/Uni Club!!
Present.gif

That's so nice of your parents!! And congrats on the being on the honour roll!! You definitely deserved that picnic since you're at the top of your class!
You are now my inspiration to get to the top of my classes >O<

Lol, well it was kind of easy to graduate at the top of My class because I'm kind of the only one in my class

#home schooled
Haha! That's a little joke going around my little homeschool/online school group, we only have 1 person graduating this year. So he's the valedictorian, the top of the class, class president, class clown, etc :P
too lazy to have a fancy signature rip
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
Also don't look at my profile cause I definitely didn't put my birthday (year) there now
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, horsegirl04

Graduation 6 months 1 week ago #78376

  • Quirky
  • Quirky's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Posts: 3822
  • Thank you received: 3052
Stverno wrote:
Quirky wrote:
I just graduated from high school (at the top of my class). My parents planned a nice graduation picnic for me

I'd say some inspiring, encouraging token/message about college and stuff, but I'm fresh out of those :lol:

So instead, I offer my most sincere congratulations :woohoo:

Lol, thanks Steve
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Graduation 6 months 1 week ago #78414

  • Stverno
  • Stverno's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Posts: 825
  • Thank you received: 991
Quirky wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Quirky wrote:
I just graduated from high school (at the top of my class). My parents planned a nice graduation picnic for me

I'd say some inspiring, encouraging token/message about college and stuff, but I'm fresh out of those :lol:

So instead, I offer my most sincere congratulations :woohoo:

Lol, thanks Steve

You're very welcome :lol:



NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Graduation 6 months 4 days ago #78707

  • emmy01
  • emmy01's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Posts: 463
  • Thank you received: 618
#OperationTimeTravel

Graduation is such a bittersweet event.... :(

Especially when your best friend graduates....

That's the bitter part. The sweet part is the amazing cake.... :P
TravelPastel! Happy birthday! Your 16th year of life will be an awesome one as long as Jesus is in it.:)

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: horsegirl04, Stverno, TravelPastel

Graduation 6 months 4 days ago #78754

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 893
  • Thank you received: 603
emmy01 wrote:
#OperationTimeTravel

Graduation is such a bittersweet event.... :(

Especially when your best friend graduates....

That's the bitter part. The sweet part is the amazing cake.... :P
At my old school they gave out giant candy necklaces to all the graduates :P
too lazy to have a fancy signature rip
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
Also don't look at my profile cause I definitely didn't put my birthday (year) there now
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Graduation 6 months 3 days ago #78783

  • emmy01
  • emmy01's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Posts: 463
  • Thank you received: 618
TravelPastel wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
#OperationTimeTravel

Graduation is such a bittersweet event.... :(

Especially when your best friend graduates....

That's the bitter part. The sweet part is the amazing cake.... :P
At my old school they gave out giant candy necklaces to all the graduates :P
They did that at a school in the area where I used to live...

It gives you such a strong motivation to graduate! :lol:
TravelPastel! Happy birthday! Your 16th year of life will be an awesome one as long as Jesus is in it.:)

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TravelPastel

Graduation 6 months 3 days ago #78791

  • mittens92999
  • mittens92999's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I've got peace like a river in my soul...
  • Posts: 650
  • Thank you received: 348
emmy01 wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
#OperationTimeTravel

Graduation is such a bittersweet event.... :(

Especially when your best friend graduates....

That's the bitter part. The sweet part is the amazing cake.... :P
At my old school they gave out giant candy necklaces to all the graduates :P
They did that at a school in the area where I used to live...

It gives you such a strong motivation to graduate! :lol:

This year our graduation theme is "Sweet Farewell" and there will be a huge candy bar!
2 Timothy 4:7- I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.


-15 years old
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TravelPastel

Graduation 6 months 3 days ago #78796

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 893
  • Thank you received: 603
mittens92999 wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
#OperationTimeTravel

Graduation is such a bittersweet event.... :(

Especially when your best friend graduates....

That's the bitter part. The sweet part is the amazing cake.... :P
At my old school they gave out giant candy necklaces to all the graduates :P
They did that at a school in the area where I used to live...

It gives you such a strong motivation to graduate! :lol:

This year our graduation theme is "Sweet Farewell" and there will be a huge candy bar!
Would it be okei if you kindly give me the address to the celebration, ma'am? I would like to raid the party and simply feast on whatever goodies you are placing on whatever tables you have.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
too lazy to have a fancy signature rip
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
Also don't look at my profile cause I definitely didn't put my birthday (year) there now
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Graduation 6 months 3 days ago #78818

  • mittens92999
  • mittens92999's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I've got peace like a river in my soul...
  • Posts: 650
  • Thank you received: 348
Haha! I actually made it sound better than it actually is. Every family that comes has to bring a candy bag and dessert because our school is to poor to afford candy or even a decent meal lol. We are a small country school so we literally can't afford decent decorations...
2 Timothy 4:7- I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.


-15 years old
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Graduation 6 months 3 days ago #78850

  • TravelPastel
  • TravelPastel's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Posts: 893
  • Thank you received: 603
mittens92999 wrote:
Haha! I actually made it sound better than it actually is. Every family that comes has to bring a candy bag and dessert because our school is to poor to afford candy or even a decent meal lol. We are a small country school so we literally can't afford decent decorations...
Haha, I know how that is! I went to a small, country SDA school when I was in elementary and our graduations weren't too fancy :P
too lazy to have a fancy signature rip
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
Also don't look at my profile cause I definitely didn't put my birthday (year) there now
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mittens92999

Graduation 6 months 1 day ago #79054

  • emmykitty
  • emmykitty's Avatar
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Posts: 727
  • Thank you received: 309
TravelPastel wrote:
Quirky wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:
Quirky wrote:
I just graduated from high school (at the top of my class). My parents planned a nice graduation picnic for me
Woow Quirky!!! Welcome to the College/Uni Club!!
Present.gif

That's so nice of your parents!! And congrats on the being on the honour roll!! You definitely deserved that picnic since you're at the top of your class!
You are now my inspiration to get to the top of my classes >O<

Lol, well it was kind of easy to graduate at the top of My class because I'm kind of the only one in my class

#home schooled
Haha! That's a little joke going around my little homeschool/online school group, we only have 1 person graduating this year. So he's the valedictorian, the top of the class, class president, class clown, etc :P
That also means he graduated with the lowest grades in the class, am i right? :P :P ;)


#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Blue Tornado, horsegirl04, TravelPastel
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.296 seconds