• Kwesi
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Thank you received: 1343
Stverno wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Stverno wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
Here's the Atheist's next question.

Atheist: If God created everything, then who created God?

If everything was made by matter and energy, than what made matter and energy?
Atheist 2

Matter is created out of particles which join together. Energy cannot be created or destroyed

Then, where did the particles come from? And we view God the same way you view energy. He cannot be created or destroyed.

1In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

3And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. 5God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

It says "the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters." This shows that the earth was not created by God. It was already there
Since Guide is blocking my post and I am unable to defend myself. I am innocent(Hinestly I really don't mind If you beleive me or not - It is the truth). MK I will very much appreciate if you check your facts before making rumors. I am Kwesi and Lisa is Lisa. 2 seperate beings.(Lisa is my sister)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Debating with an Atheist 6 months 1 week ago #76863

• Stverno
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Thank you received: 989
Kwesi wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Stverno wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:

Atheist 2

Matter is created out of particles which join together. Energy cannot be created or destroyed

Then, where did the particles come from? And we view God the same way you view energy. He cannot be created or destroyed.

1In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

3And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. 5God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day.

It says "the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters." This shows that the earth was not created by God. It was already there

The earth was "without form and void" (or formless and empty, means the same thing)

So the earth was nothing. There was just.... nothing. Nothing. Zilch. Nada. (#VeggieTalesreference)

Sure, you could definitely argue in other ways. I don't have an answer for everything. Basically, it takes faith to believe in evolution. It takes faith to believe in creation. I choose to believe in creation because I think that there's more evidence pointing in that direction.

NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE

Debating with an Atheist 6 months 1 week ago #76864

• Kwesi
Stverno wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Stverno wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:

Atheist 2

The earth was "without form and void" (or formless and empty, means the same thing)

So the earth was nothing. There was just.... nothing. Nothing. Zilch. Nada. (#VeggieTalesreference)

Sure, you could definitely argue in other ways. I don't have an answer for everything. Basically, it takes faith to believe in evolution. It takes faith to believe in creation. I choose to believe in creation because I think that there's more evidence pointing in that direction.

Faith is also without form and void which means It is nothing. Nothing. Zilch. Nada.

So why do you still have faith that Christ is real
Since Guide is blocking my post and I am unable to defend myself. I am innocent(Hinestly I really don't mind If you beleive me or not - It is the truth). MK I will very much appreciate if you check your facts before making rumors. I am Kwesi and Lisa is Lisa. 2 seperate beings.(Lisa is my sister)

Debating with an Atheist 6 months 1 week ago #76865

• Stverno
Kwesi wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Stverno wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:

Atheist 2

Faith is also without form and void which means It is nothing. Nothing. Zilch. Nada.

Why do you have faith that energy and matter created stuff?

NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
Last Edit: 6 months 1 week ago by Stverno. Reason: Forgot matter

Debating with an Atheist 6 months 1 week ago #76866

• pblake20
  • I like cubing and .io games
  • Thank you received: 14
where, not what
Philippe Blake

Debating with an Atheist 6 months 1 week ago #76872

• Kwesi
Stverno wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Stverno wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:

Atheist 2

Why do you believe in a God who calls himself merciful

But yet he will burn his kids for eternity because they didn't abide by his rules.

Debating with an Atheist 6 months 1 week ago #76873

• Stverno
Kwesi wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Stverno wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:

Atheist 2

But yet he will burn his kids for eternity because they didn't abide by his rules.

See, I don't believe that He will burn His children forever. (Insert explanation of Adventist beliefs of state of the dead that I'm too lazy to type out)

Debating with an Atheist 6 months 1 week ago #76874

• Kwesi
Stverno wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Stverno wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:

Atheist 2

See, I don't believe that He will burn His children forever. (Insert explanation of Adventist beliefs of state of the dead that I'm too lazy to type out)

What would you think of a parent who burns their kid because they didn't abide by their laws

Debating with an Atheist 6 months 1 week ago #76875

• Stverno
Kwesi wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Stverno wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:

Atheist 2

What would you think of a parent who burns their kid because they didn't abide by their laws

....um, didn't I just say I didn't believe that?....

Debating with an Atheist 6 months 1 week ago #76876

• Kwesi
Stverno wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Stverno wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:

Atheist 2

No I am saying, What would you think of a parent who burns their kid till they die because they didn't abide by their laws (I am not talking about eternal fire)

Debating with an Atheist 6 months 1 week ago #76879

• SirGeneralCliche
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Thank you received: 528
Kwesi wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Stverno wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:

Atheist 2

No I am saying, What would you think of a parent who burns their kid till they die because they didn't abide by their laws (I am not talking about eternal fire)
Sin and God are like viruses and ultraviolet light. Viruses die when exposed to ultraviolet light. Sin get destroyed in the presence of God. The people who get burnt up have absolutely refused to go to God, and they hold on to their sin. Thus, when the sin gets burnt up, so do they. God would let them into heaven if He could, but they won't let Him.
All rules have exceptions, including this one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: BellaB

Debating with an Atheist 6 months 1 week ago #76943

• horsegirl04
  • I love reading, horses, and math
  • Thank you received: 373
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Stverno wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
Stverno wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:

Atheist 2

Sin and God are like viruses and ultraviolet light. Viruses die when exposed to ultraviolet light. Sin get destroyed in the presence of God. The people who get burnt up have absolutely refused to go to God, and they hold on to their sin. Thus, when the sin gets burnt up, so do they. God would let them into heaven if He could, but they won't let Him.
I heard someone explain it as God giving is children a hug and since they cannot stand in his presence there sin will destroy them

So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TP!!!!!!

Debating with an Atheist 6 months 1 week ago #77003

• IlikeEatingPi
  • I'm Gluten Free :(
  • Thank you received: 49
actually, In the core of the Sun hydrogen is being converted into helium. This is called nuclear fusion. It takes four hydrogen atoms to fuse into each helium atom. During the process some of the mass is converted into energy. This is the reason the that the law of converson of energy was disproved and replaced with the law of conservation of mass and energy that states that although matter can change into energy and energy can change into matter,the total amount of matter and energy never changes.

Debating with an Atheist 6 months 1 week ago #77075

• mittens92999
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I've got peace like a river in my soul...
  • Thank you received: 343
IlikeEatingPi wrote:
actually, In the core of the Sun hydrogen is being converted into helium. This is called nuclear fusion. It takes four hydrogen atoms to fuse into each helium atom. During the process some of the mass is converted into energy. This is the reason the that the law of converson of energy was disproved and replaced with the law of conservation of mass and energy that states that although matter can change into energy and energy can change into matter,the total amount of matter and energy never changes.

I just learned about that in Science class!!
2 Timothy 4:7- I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

-15 years old

Debating with an Atheist 6 months 3 days ago #77255

• BellaB
  • Thank you received: 24
I love debates too, and I WAS debating with a Jehovah Witness, but...
I guess I was too intense lol
Oh well...
But yeah, we should all study the Bible.
Debates are NOT arguments!!
So I believe it is good to do it.
It makes you study more deeper and pray!
With God, ALL things are possible~!

Debating with an Atheist 6 months 2 days ago #77264

• Mp137
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Thank you received: 1944
BellaB wrote:
Oh well...

*more
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys

Debating with an Atheist 6 months 2 days ago #77274

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Thank you received: 1090
Mp137 wrote:
BellaB wrote:
Oh well...

*more
Or *more deeply ;)
1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;

Debating with an Atheist 6 months 2 days ago #77275

• Mp137
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Thank you received: 1944
bush possum wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
BellaB wrote:
Oh well...

*more
Or *more deeply ;)

True, true
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys

Debating with an Atheist 6 months 19 hours ago #77424

• emmykitty
  • Don't be lasagna.
  • Thank you received: 303
BellaB wrote:
Oh well...
oh wow :lol: :lol: what happened? Debating is fun!

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
Time to create page: 0.368 seconds