Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Social Media?

Social Media? 7 months 2 weeks ago #72304

• TravelPastel
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Thank you received: 556
Does anyone use any other social media other than Guide? What are your thoughts on this subject?
Eyyy it's my birthday month!! 18th is my day of arrival on this planet >O<
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Social Media? 7 months 2 weeks ago #72319

• Mp137
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Thank you received: 1944
I don't but I really wish I had instagram. But my parents won't let me even though I'm almost 16
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys

Social Media? 7 months 2 weeks ago #72326

• sunnyside1
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Ready for God
  • Thank you received: 415
Does Pinterest count? Also I like looking at my dad's Facebook 'cause that's really the only way I will learn anything about my brother's life but I don't know half the people on there so it's not super fun or anything.

I think social media is ok as long as it's not getting in the way of life. It's a tool to connect with friends, not a career.
Sometimes we worry,
Sometimes we fret.
Sometimes we feel like
We can't move a step.

But God is still with us.
Keep Him in mind.
Trust in Him alway.
He is ever so kind.

The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum, honeyflower

Social Media? 7 months 2 weeks ago #72347

• LolingforJesus
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, pianos, friends, and Bible Experience
  • Thank you received: 208
I used to have a Google+, but that's so boring
I used to have an Instagram but then politics and morals drove me out
I have a SnapChat
I also have an email
and yeah :cheer:

HAPPY BDAY TP!!!!

Social Media? 7 months 2 weeks ago #72385

• TravelPastel
  • NOW ONLINE
Mp137 wrote:
I don't but I really wish I had instagram. But my parents won't let me even though I'm almost 16
Same! Instagram seems so intense tho, like you gotta look #Goals and aesthetic all the time on your posts :S
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<

Social Media? 7 months 2 weeks ago #72386

• TravelPastel
  • NOW ONLINE
sunnyside1 wrote:
Does Pinterest count? Also I like looking at my dad's Facebook 'cause that's really the only way I will learn anything about my brother's life but I don't know half the people on there so it's not super fun or anything.

I think social media is ok as long as it's not getting in the way of life. It's a tool to connect with friends, not a career.
I also scroll through my parent's Facebook, but I mainly look at things like those cool recipes on Buzzfeed Tasty and those cool videos some people post :P
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<

Social Media? 7 months 6 days ago #74155

i have facebook, twitter, instagram, snapchat, google+, and probably a couple i have forgotten...
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary

Social Media? 7 months 5 days ago #74716

• Stverno
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Thank you received: 989
Nope :silly:

Not at all.

Well...

Yup. Not at all.

NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE

Social Media? 7 months 2 days ago #75008

• TomTom
  • Thank you received: 185
sunnyside1 wrote:

As a matter of fact, you can actually make money on social media. But I can actually get bored on Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest.

Social Media? 7 months 1 day ago #75014

• emmy01
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Thank you received: 618
Well......no. The closest to Facebook that I get is on Guide......Guide is literally my Facebook..... :lol: I do not possess any cellular devices whatsoever, so it's a little hard to have social media...... :silly:

And, in case you were wondering, I'm using my parents' electronics to go on Guide......

So yeah. Some people are on Facebook a lot, but with me, it's Guide.... :P
TravelPastel! Happy birthday! Your 16th year of life will be an awesome one as long as Jesus is in it.:)

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
The following user(s) said Thank You: horsegirl04, TravelPastel

Social Media? 7 months 1 day ago #75031

• TravelPastel
  • NOW ONLINE
emmy01 wrote:
Well......no. The closest to Facebook that I get is on Guide......Guide is literally my Facebook..... :lol: I do not possess any cellular devices whatsoever, so it's a little hard to have social media...... :silly:

And, in case you were wondering, I'm using my parents' electronics to go on Guide......

Saaame! My parents are getting me a phone and social media when I turn a certain age. Which is actually THIS YEAR (I'm so excited)! But right now, I don't have anything and Guide is the closest thing to SM right now...
But I do have my own laptop cause of online school
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<

Social Media? 6 months 4 weeks ago #75431

• the_adorbs
  • infires man
  • Thank you received: 63
I use to have instagram but my parents won't let me use it for some reason now lol. So now I have guide, facebook, tumblr, and snapchat. A lot of my friends have way more but i can only focus my energy on a few apps. Maintaining my facebook timeline and tumblr blog already takes up a lot of my energy and time. If I get more social media apps or accounts, I would most probably forget about them or lose interest. Oh yeah and I have google plus but I don't think that really counts ahah.
"my grandma likes me chubby so i keep eating"

click to stalk my reading life

Social Media? 6 months 4 weeks ago #75441

• mittens92999
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I've got peace like a river in my soul...
  • Thank you received: 343
TravelPastel wrote:
emmy01 wrote:

Saaame! My parents are getting me a phone and social media when I turn a certain age. Which is actually THIS YEAR (I'm so excited)! But right now, I don't have anything and Guide is the closest thing to SM right now...

How old are you going to be?
2 Timothy 4:7- I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

-15 years old

Social Media? 6 months 4 weeks ago #75445

• emmy01
TravelPastel wrote:
emmy01 wrote:

Well....my parents are kinda strict (not that they aren't nice) so it's kind of this joke in our family that I won't get a phone till I'm 20! :P At least I hope it's a joke...... :S :silly:
TravelPastel! Happy birthday! Your 16th year of life will be an awesome one as long as Jesus is in it.:)

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement

Social Media? 6 months 4 weeks ago #75468

• TravelPastel
  • NOW ONLINE
emmy01 wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:
emmy01 wrote:

Well....my parents are kinda strict (not that they aren't nice) so it's kind of this joke in our family that I won't get a phone till I'm 20! :P At least I hope it's a joke...... :S :silly:
Lol my parents are pretty strict too, they made a rule that I can get my own phone when I turn *mumbles*, which is this year. But I can't put earbuds or headphones in my ears or sneak any social media or else they won't buy it for me
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<

Social Media? 6 months 4 weeks ago #75506

• emmy01
TravelPastel wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:
emmy01 wrote:

Lol my parents are pretty strict too, they made a rule that I can get my own phone when I turn *mumbles*, which is this year. But I can't put earbuds or headphones in my ears or sneak any social media or else they won't buy it for me
Yeah, I can't go on the internet unless I ask first and tell them what I'm doing....which, honestly, I'm glad that my parents care enough to be so inquisitive about what I'm doing (although it can sometimes be frustrating) I love them in spite of or because of it.....I'm not really sure which! :lol:

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD

Social Media? 6 months 4 weeks ago #75507

• TravelPastel
  • NOW ONLINE
emmy01 wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:
emmy01 wrote:

Yeah, I can't go on the internet unless I ask first and tell them what I'm doing....which, honestly, I'm glad that my parents care enough to be so inquisitive about what I'm doing (although it can sometimes be frustrating) I love them in spite of or because of it.....I'm not really sure which! :lol:
Oh wow...My parents aren't that strict, but I'm glad you're thankful!
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<

Social Media? 6 months 3 weeks ago #75510

• emmy01
TravelPastel wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
TravelPastel wrote:
emmy01 wrote:

Oh wow...My parents aren't that strict, but I'm glad you're thankful!
Well, the right attitude is the only thing standing between me and utter despair! :P

Really though, attitude determines altitude....

That's what my dad is always telling me, and it's true.... :cheer:

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, TravelPastel

Social Media? 6 months 3 weeks ago #75524

• miss amazing
  • Hurry up Summer!
  • Thank you received: 194
I have snapchat and Skype :)
Hannah...always a kiwi at heart.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 20awesome00

Social Media? 6 months 3 weeks ago #75947

• QuazaWizard941
  • I love music!
  • Thank you received: 62
Used to do Google+ and Pinterest, now I'm just on Instagram

Social Media? 6 months 1 week ago #77072

• iluvhiking
  • I love to hike, play flag football, and sing.
  • Thank you received: 1
Nope! My parents won't let me and I'm thankful to them for that! All my friends have some sort of social media, but I don't see the need for it.

Social Media? 6 months 1 week ago #77076

• Blue Tornado
  • Happy birthday, TravelPastel!!!
  • Thank you received: 806
I have Facebook, Instagram, Google+, Skype, Pinterest, and does Youtube count?

"And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:20

Animal Jam: Batsey9
Club Penguin: Bat Wen
Roblox: BlueTorn

Social Media? 6 months 1 week ago #77097

• TravelPastel
  • NOW ONLINE
Blue Tornado wrote:
I have Facebook, Instagram, Google+, Skype, Pinterest, and does Youtube count?
Lol, I just have a Youtube account but don'e use it or comment on videos or anything like that
I just like videos and subscribe
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<

Social Media? 6 months 6 days ago #77132

• luvmusic
  • Outdoors, taking pictures, being crazy me❤️
  • Thank you received: 9
I have.......nothing. Well, I have an email (if that even counts) and I guess I have Skype (cause it was a way I could talk to my sis where she is) but I have no idea how to set up the thing and haven't ever used it.... :whistle: occasionally I scroll through my mom's Facebook cause I stalk people and that's a great way to do it! :lol:

"Failure doesn't define you. You define failure."

Social Media? 6 months 5 days ago #77212

• maplesyruphotel9
  • ~Star wars Is What I Live For~
  • Thank you received: 131
I have a lot of Social Media accounts :silly:
All of them are listed in My Bio Below :woohoo:
Miraculous Ladybug is My Life Goals <3

BIGGEST Star Wars Fan you Will Ever Meet!

SnapChat- maplesyruphotel (will show up as Paige)
Instagram- paige_olivvia09
Youtube: SushiCat (My friend and I's channel)
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.311 seconds