Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Make America Great Again

Make America Great Again 11 months 1 week ago #65175

First things first, the media actually made trump almost everything you stated about him, so you're being kind of hypocritical, without realizing though. Also hillary's plans of raising rich people's taxes and the minimum wage would destroy the economy of the us
You just wasted your time reading this meaningless signature...

Why are you still reading?

I already told you, there's nothing interesting here.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Make America Great Again 11 months 23 hours ago #65471

• mittens92999
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I've got peace like a river in my soul...
  • Thank you received: 342
endershadow112 wrote:
First things first, the media actually made trump almost everything you stated about him, so you're being kind of hypocritical, without realizing though. Also hillary's plans of raising rich people's taxes and the minimum wage would destroy the economy of the us

Good point, why did you believe everything the media said about Trump, but said the media was unreliable on Hillarys case? Where are you getting the information that Hillary is NOT a liar, murder and a criminal? Seems to me that this sounds biased and you aren't giving Trump the chances you gave Hillary...
2 Timothy 4:7- I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

-15 years old

Make America Great Again 11 months 21 hours ago #65476

• SkeleBoy10
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 57
mittens92999 wrote:
endershadow112 wrote:

Good point, why did you believe everything the media said about Trump, but said the media was unreliable on Hillarys case? Where are you getting the information that Hillary is NOT a liar, murder and a criminal? Seems to me that this sounds biased and you aren't giving Trump the chances you gave Hillary...

Well, as stated before, do your research, and you can find some interesting things, however that alone, is not why I strongly dislike Trump. You don't have to believe the media about Trump's racism, and such, because he has stated horrible things in the debates. He has said many racist things to minorities, and because I am a minority, that is already a huge red flag. Now to get one thing straight, I am not the biggest Hillary fan, however I do believe that she would have been a lot better then Trump. You say I find things online and believe it, well, no. I find reliable sources, including the actual debates, and you can just see Trump's character in the debates. How he hates Mexicans, blacks, you name it. In short, I do not believe anything I see, I try do figure out by checking reliable sources, and figuring out what I believe. To also make another point, I personally know some school teachers, and like I've said in my first post in this topic, the teachers have confirmed about the racism growing, how Mexicans are deadly afraid of deportation, blacks are mistreated, women are abused, there is real danger in our society, and I know that because I can see it happening. As you can probably tell, i don't like Trump, and I would have given him a few chances, however, I can't support someone so heartless.

"You shall love your neighbor as yourself."
"If you love me, keep my commandments."

Roblox: SkeleBoy10
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds