Why? 8 months 3 weeks ago #66883

• LolingforJesus
  • I love God, pianos, friends, and Bible Experience
  • Thank you received: 147
Blue Tornado wrote:
TomTom wrote:
Blue Tornado wrote:
TomTom wrote:
TO ANYBODY WHO DIDN'T VOTE OUT THERE OR SUPPORT A CANDIDATE: YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE ACTING LIKE A BABY ABOUT THE ELECTION RESULTS! YOU OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T CARE ENOUGH TO VOTE ABOUT IT ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. BY THE WAY, GOD HATES IT WHEN PEOPLE DON'T TAKE SIDES.

Would you say the same thing to a Jew living in 1940's Nazi Germany? "You have no right to be acting like a baby about the election results"? We have every right to be scared, depressed, etc. about a Trump presidency.

You're talking about to different scenarios. And I wad saying that to people who didn't vote.

I'll stop talking about that because I acknowledge you're talking to those who didn't vote.

However, those two different scenarios aren't really that different. Trump is creating a racist America, while Hitler created a racist Germany. If you don't believe America is becoming racist/sexist because of Trump, here are a few racist incidents since his victory last month.

A man punched a woman in the face at a restaurant in New York after she expressed disappointment in the results.
An Ohio State University student brutally tackled an anti-Trump protestor on campus.
Fliers were posted in bathrooms calling for the torture of teachers who support diversity across Texas State University.
Racial slurs and threats were graffitied in a high school bathroom in Minnesota. Some things found written include "Whites Only," "Trump Train," "Go Back to Africa," "Make America Great Again," "White America," among others that I'll not repeat.
Middle schoolers in Michigan chant "Build that wall" in their lunchroom.
"Make America White Again" with a swastika (Nazi symbol) was found on a wall in a softball park in Wellsville, New York.
"Trump" was written on a Muslim prayer room at New York University.
"Build Wall" and "Trump," among another thing I won't repeat, were written in chalk at the University of Louisiana.
"Black Lives Don't Matter And Neither Do Your Votes" was written on a wall in Durham, North Carolina.
A Muslim student was attacked and robbed by two men (one white, one Hispanic) who had said positive things about the president-elect and negative things about Muslims.
A truck had several Trump flags on it, along with the message "All Muslims Are Terrorists, Deport Them All" along with other anti-Muslim bumper stickers.
A white USPS worker shouted at a customer, appearing to be Hispanic, "Go back to your country. This is Trump land. You ain't getting your check no more."
A swastika was drawn on the windows of a South Philadelphia store, saying "Sieg Heil 2016," translating to "Victory 2016."

I'll stop with the examples, but it looks just like Nazi Germany to me.

Ok you wanna play that game?

A group of African Americans attacked a white handicapped boy.
Some people who supported Hillary went to a Trump rally and punched ppl.
Many "peaceful" protests about BLM stole and destroyed businesses.

I could honestly go on and on.
The point is, Donald Trump supporters can be racist and sexist. Hillary Clinton supporters can be racist and sexist. Point is, WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST TRUST IN GOD!!! :huh:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Prov17, Servant

Why? 8 months 3 weeks ago #66884

• LolingforJesus
Servant wrote:
Mp137 wrote:
@Servant Hillary lies about Hillary
Oh? When?

How about when Hillary Clinton said basically that she didn't have anything marked classified in her emails? Was that maybe sorta a lie?

Why? 8 months 3 weeks ago #66885

• LolingforJesus
Servant wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
Servant wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
There is a pretty well circulated story about Hillary Clinton saying ****off to a secret service agent twice.

NOTE: I put the asterisks there myself.
People do lie about Hillary.
Did I not say WELL CIRCULATED STORY?
I didn't say it happened but I did say it is POSSIBLE it happened.
Insulting my vision are you?
Woah..
where the heck did that come from lol :lol:
I thought we were talking about DT and HC not glasses

Why? 8 months 3 weeks ago #66926

• Servant
  • Serve God
  • Thank you received: 59
LolingforJesus wrote:
Servant wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
Servant wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
There is a pretty well circulated story about Hillary Clinton saying ****off to a secret service agent twice.

Woah..
Yea, I was being rude and got easily offended expecting MK to realize I saw what she said. I'm sorry, MK, for being rude.
Politics and the Christian faith should be combined. So I am now against Hillary as well as Trump. I can no longer support a homo supporting baby-killer. Nor can I support an unrepentant adulterer. God will judge them both.
~Servant

Why? 8 months 3 weeks ago #66928

• Stverno
  • NOW ONLINE
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Thank you received: 982
I like food guys.

NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
The following user(s) said Thank You: LolingforJesus

Why? 8 months 3 weeks ago #66929

• Stverno
  • NOW ONLINE
*food, guys

#rememberyourcommaskids

NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum, missionarykid, LolingforJesus

Why? 8 months 3 weeks ago #66935

• missionarykid
  • I'm MK. Call me MK.
  • Thank you received: 548
Servant wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
Servant wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
Servant wrote:
missionarykid wrote:

Woah..
Yea, I was being rude and got easily offended expecting MK to realize I saw what she said. I'm sorry, MK, for being rude.

I forgive you.

Stverno is a FEMALE. I am a FEMALE too.

MINISTRY CHAT: us21.chatzy.com/67264006884418

Why? 8 months 2 weeks ago #66986

• SirGeneralCliche
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Thank you received: 512
LolingforJesus wrote:
Blue Tornado wrote:
TomTom wrote:
Blue Tornado wrote:
TomTom wrote:
TO ANYBODY WHO DIDN'T VOTE OUT THERE OR SUPPORT A CANDIDATE: YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE ACTING LIKE A BABY ABOUT THE ELECTION RESULTS! YOU OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T CARE ENOUGH TO VOTE ABOUT IT ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. BY THE WAY, GOD HATES IT WHEN PEOPLE DON'T TAKE SIDES.

Would you say the same thing to a Jew living in 1940's Nazi Germany? "You have no right to be acting like a baby about the election results"? We have every right to be scared, depressed, etc. about a Trump presidency.

You're talking about to different scenarios. And I wad saying that to people who didn't vote.

I'll stop talking about that because I acknowledge you're talking to those who didn't vote.

However, those two different scenarios aren't really that different. Trump is creating a racist America, while Hitler created a racist Germany. If you don't believe America is becoming racist/sexist because of Trump, here are a few racist incidents since his victory last month.

A man punched a woman in the face at a restaurant in New York after she expressed disappointment in the results.
An Ohio State University student brutally tackled an anti-Trump protestor on campus.
Fliers were posted in bathrooms calling for the torture of teachers who support diversity across Texas State University.
Racial slurs and threats were graffitied in a high school bathroom in Minnesota. Some things found written include "Whites Only," "Trump Train," "Go Back to Africa," "Make America Great Again," "White America," among others that I'll not repeat.
"Make America White Again" with a swastika (Nazi symbol) was found on a wall in a softball park in Wellsville, New York.
"Build Wall" and "Trump," among another thing I won't repeat, were written in chalk at the University of Louisiana.
"Black Lives Don't Matter And Neither Do Your Votes" was written on a wall in Durham, North Carolina.
A Muslim student was attacked and robbed by two men (one white, one Hispanic) who had said positive things about the president-elect and negative things about Muslims.
A truck had several Trump flags on it, along with the message "All Muslims Are Terrorists, Deport Them All" along with other anti-Muslim bumper stickers.
A white USPS worker shouted at a customer, appearing to be Hispanic, "Go back to your country. This is Trump land. You ain't getting your check no more."
A swastika was drawn on the windows of a South Philadelphia store, saying "Sieg Heil 2016," translating to "Victory 2016."

The point is, Donald Trump supporters can be racist and sexist. Hillary Clinton supporters can be racist and sexist. Point is, WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST TRUST IN GOD!!! :huh:
Because some people are atheists
All rules have exceptions, including this one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mp137

Why? 8 months 2 weeks ago #67038

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Thank you received: 1011
Stverno wrote:
*food, guys

#rememberyourcommaskids
I was gonna say.... ;)
God allows us to feel the frailty of human love so we'll appreciate the strength of His.
~C. S. Lewis~
Ephesians 4:32
And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you.

Why? 8 months 2 weeks ago #67159

• Stverno
  • NOW ONLINE
bush possum wrote:
Stverno wrote:
*food, guys

#rememberyourcommaskids
I was gonna say.... ;)

Oh dear :S

Why? 8 months 2 weeks ago #67192

• missionarykid
  • I'm MK. Call me MK.
  • Thank you received: 548
Stverno wrote:
*food, guys

#rememberyourcommaskids
like: I like cooking my family and pets. IT SHOULD BE : I like cooking, my family, and pets.

#rememberthecommas

Stverno is a FEMALE. I am a FEMALE too.

MINISTRY CHAT: us21.chatzy.com/67264006884418
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum, Stverno, LolingforJesus

Why? 8 months 1 week ago #67198

• im a beekeeper
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Fellow fruit loop :P
  • Thank you received: 186
missionarykid wrote:
Stverno wrote:
*food, guys

#rememberyourcommaskids
like: I like cooking my family and pets. IT SHOULD BE : I like cooking, my family, and pets.

#rememberthecommas
So that is what happened to your fish that just happened to all die the same day...

guidecyberclub.org/beekeeper
The following user(s) said Thank You: missionarykid, Stverno

Why? 8 months 1 week ago #67238

• Stverno
  • NOW ONLINE
im a beekeeper wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
Stverno wrote:
*food, guys

#rememberyourcommaskids

#rememberthecommas
So that is what happened to your fish that just happened to all die the same day...

:lol:

I'm dying (no pun intended)

The following user(s) said Thank You: LolingforJesus

Why? 8 months 1 week ago #67366

• TomTom
  • Thank you received: 173
Stverno wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
Stverno wrote:
*food, guys

#rememberyourcommaskids

#rememberthecommas

I was gonna tell a horse joke, but I lost it in the spur of a moment.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum, Stverno, LolingforJesus

Why? 8 months 1 week ago #67399

• mknz12
  • Just another one of God's many beloved daughters!
  • Thank you received: 263
Mp137 wrote:
@BlueTornado yeah, and the Hillary supporters are just sitting quietly at home not bothering a thing. Not.

Also, what I hate about sexism and feminism (remember, this is coming from a female.) is that women are applauded when they stand up against men, but men are called cowards and abusers when they stand up against women, even if they are being attacked by a women. This is sexism at its finest.

What exactly do you mean by "stand up against"?
////////////////////////////////////////

You keep me steady when the sky is falling
And I'll keep steady after You,
I'll carry on when my strength is failing
Take heart cause You're with me
So let the stars drop,
Whatever comes I'll be ready
You keep me steady

~for KING & COUNTRY, Steady

Why? 8 months 6 days ago #67420

• LolingforJesus
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
Blue Tornado wrote:
TomTom wrote:
Blue Tornado wrote:
TomTom wrote:

Because some people are atheists
Ok fine u got me...
I was meaning those of us who are Christians. Lol. :dry:

Why? 8 months 6 days ago #67421

• LolingforJesus
TomTom wrote:
Stverno wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
Stverno wrote:
*food, guys

#rememberyourcommaskids

#rememberthecommas

That awkward moment when politics become puns.....
:unsure: :ohmy: :huh: :dry: :blink: :oops: :S

Why? 8 months 5 days ago #67436

• TomTom
LolingforJesus wrote:
TomTom wrote:
Stverno wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
Stverno wrote:
*food, guys

#rememberyourcommaskids

#rememberthecommas

I just love puns.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SirGeneralCliche

Why? 8 months 5 days ago #67444

• Stverno
  • NOW ONLINE
TomTom wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
TomTom wrote:
Stverno wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
Stverno wrote:
*food, guys

#rememberyourcommaskids

#rememberthecommas

I just love puns.

Puns are spectacular :lol:

The following user(s) said Thank You: horsegirl04

Why? 8 months 5 days ago #67451

• TomTom
Stverno wrote:
TomTom wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
TomTom wrote:
Stverno wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
Stverno wrote:
*food, guys

#rememberyourcommaskids

#rememberthecommas

I just love puns.

Did you hear about the guy who tried to untie his shoelace? It was all for knot.

Why? 8 months 5 days ago #67452

• TomTom
Stverno wrote:
TomTom wrote:
LolingforJesus wrote:
TomTom wrote:
Stverno wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
Stverno wrote:
*food, guys

#rememberyourcommaskids

#rememberthecommas

I just love puns.

Oh yes, definitely.

Why? 8 months 5 days ago #67473

• N7BJW
  • I am a web programmer and a ham radio operator.
  • Thank you received: 33
I think we need to respect our leader no matter who he is.
The following user(s) said Thank You: notturningaside, Quirky, nadcombo, LEMONwizard, horsegirl04

Why? 8 months 4 days ago #67514

• nadcombo
  • Thank you received: 43
yes I agree Jerimiah, or Jerri. lol
COUNTRY'S GOOD OK!!! IF YA DONT BELIVE ME?! listen to three wooden crosses, and what ifs, and drunk on you, and forever country. THATS MY opinion...

results may very......

Why? 7 months 2 weeks ago #68608

• Maul10
  • I love Jesus
  • Thank you received: 10
We probably should have not takenen sides in this election both were bad
I love jesus and I think you do so lets tell other people about him.

Why? 4 months 3 weeks ago #78419

• LEMONwizard
  • I trust God. Do you?
  • Thank you received: 92
God has everything in control. He chooses kings. I do not LIKE Trump but I trust God that even if we all end up dying for some crazy reason, GOD is in control. Remember that the bad leaders do not lead Heaven. Only the one truly perfect King will rule Heaven. Hang on to God because someday He will be all you have.
TRUST GOD with EVERYTHING because GOD HOLDS EVERYTHING and HE WON'T LET GO

#StvernoIsAFemale #IAmAFemaleToo #FemaleHashtagMovement
When Emmy01 can't, I will fight for the pencil.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky, TravelPastel
Time to create page: 0.298 seconds