• Thank you received: 196
Kmissionarykid wrote:
TomTom wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
TomTom wrote:
Cool Cat wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
Servant wrote:
Why did Hillary have to lose? Now we have a terrible man for president. How could Hillary have lost? I thought people loved her.

Hillary done a lot of bad things. And Trump. God is letting Trump be president so the 7th day Adventist can be ready when Jesus comes. Don't worry. God has everything under control.
. Waaaiiiit a minute. U like trump???? At least Hillary pays her workers and doesn't call other people ugly and lie all the time!

Um, Hillary lies, cheats, and murders.
How do you know she lied? Do you know the truth? If you are going to say someone lied you better know the truth or else your accusation is WRONG. Also, when did Hillary kill someone?

Benghazi. She also lied about her emails. (Go hackers). And she recieved debate questions beforehand and questions for when she went on Steve harvy's show beforehand also.
Get over yourself.
But did she ever MURDER SOMEONE? And explain her emails and Benghazi for me.

In Benghazi there were terrorists attacking the American embassy, and we had troops ready to go in and rescue our ambassador. Only that Hillary Clinton told them to stand down. And our ambassador died. Look up 13 Hours and read what the movie's about.
As for her killing people, that's liked to Benghazi. And as for her emails, she deleted government emails on a private server, which you can't do.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Why? 11 months 1 week ago #66007

• TomTom
  • NOW ONLINE
missionarykid wrote:
TomTom wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
TomTom wrote:
Cool Cat wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
Servant wrote:
Why did Hillary have to lose? Now we have a terrible man for president. How could Hillary have lost? I thought people loved her.

Hillary done a lot of bad things. And Trump. God is letting Trump be president so the 7th day Adventist can be ready when Jesus comes. Don't worry. God has everything under control.
. Waaaiiiit a minute. U like trump???? At least Hillary pays her workers and doesn't call other people ugly and lie all the time!

Um, Hillary lies, cheats, and murders.
How do you know she lied? Do you know the truth? If you are going to say someone lied you better know the truth or else your accusation is WRONG. Also, when did Hillary kill someone?

Benghazi. She also lied about her emails. (Go hackers). And she recieved debate questions beforehand and questions for when she went on Steve harvy's show beforehand also.
Get over yourself.
But did she ever MURDER SOMEONE? And explain Benghazi. And yes she did kind of lie about her emails.

You know what? You can choose to believe whatever you want, because this is America, and I'm done arguing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum

Why? 11 months 1 week ago #66048

• Stverno
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Thank you received: 991
I quote the immortal words of a good friend of mine.

"Calm down kids. We don't want to be punks, now."

~Beth Dawn, 2014

NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
The following user(s) said Thank You: LolingforJesus

Why? 11 months 1 week ago #66073

• SirGeneralCliche
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Thank you received: 545
If you're in a vehicle going the speed of light, what happens when you turn on the headlights?
All rules have exceptions, including this one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: notturningaside

Why? 11 months 4 days ago #66235

• TomTom
  • NOW ONLINE
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
If you're in a vehicle going the speed of light, what happens when you turn on the headlights?

IDK. What?

Why? 11 months 2 days ago #66285

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Thank you received: 1142
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
Nothing- you just see a lot better :P
1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;

Why? 11 months 1 day ago #66331

• SirGeneralCliche
TomTom wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:

IDK. What?
Idk either, that's why I asked

I figured that since we are talking about politics I might as well post a question that is both meaningful and completely relevant.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky

Why? 10 months 4 weeks ago #66441

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 3075
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
TomTom wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:

IDK. What?

I figured that since we are talking about politics I might as well post a question that is both meaningful and completely relevant.

you are not normal
The following user(s) said Thank You: SirGeneralCliche, Stverno

Why? 10 months 4 weeks ago #66468

• TomTom
  • NOW ONLINE
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
TomTom wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:

IDK. What?

Ah.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SirGeneralCliche

Why? 10 months 4 weeks ago #66483

• Servant
  • Thank you received: 64
Hey guys, I had a turn around politically. Politics and the Christian faith should be combined. So I am now against Hillary as well as Trump. I can no longer support a homo supporting baby-killer. Nor can I support an unrepentant adulterer. God will judge them both.
~Servant
Galatians 5:22 "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 meekness, self-control; against such there is no law."

Why? 10 months 3 weeks ago #66535

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Thank you received: 1142
Quirky wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
TomTom wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:

IDK. What?

you are not normal
But I like this type of humour! *pouts*
P.S. Quirky, why do you have to desert us??? Can't we just time warp you? Pretty please? :( :( :( :( :(
1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;

Why? 10 months 3 weeks ago #66552

• Servant
  • Thank you received: 64
TomTom wrote:
Servant wrote:
Hey guys, I had a turn around politically. Politics and the Christian faith should be combined. So I am now against Hillary as well as Trump. I can no longer support a homo supporting baby-killer. Nor can I support an unrepentant adulterer. God will judge them both.
~Servant

Who was it in bible who had 700 wives? And who committed adultery with barhsheba and is still called a man after God's own heart? Who ate from the tree of of knowledge of good and evil? Who slept with his wife's mistress? Who denies Jesus 3 times? Who were those people again?
The people who repented after they sinned.
Galatians 5:22 "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 meekness, self-control; against such there is no law."

Why? 10 months 3 weeks ago #66561

• Stverno
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Thank you received: 991
TomTom wrote:
Servant wrote:
~Servant

Who was it in bible who had 700 wives? And who committed adultery with barhsheba and is still called a man after God's own heart? Who ate from the tree of of knowledge of good and evil? Who slept with his wife's mistress? Who denies Jesus 3 times? Who were those people again?

Who had his descendants cursed by God? Who lost his first-born child by Bathsheba? Who had a child killed brutally by another child? Who had to send his son away into the desert? Who was crucified upsidown? Who were those people again?

NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE

Why? 10 months 3 weeks ago #66563

• im a beekeeper
  • Fellow fruit loop :P
  • Thank you received: 193
TomTom wrote:
Servant wrote:
~Servant

1. Solomon
2. David
3. Adam and Eve
4. Abraham
5. Peter
Don't think you actually ask to know but anyways.

guidecyberclub.org/beekeeper

Become a online missionary? firstencounterministry.org/join-our-team/
The following user(s) said Thank You: LolingforJesus

Why? 10 months 3 weeks ago #66589

• SirGeneralCliche
TomTom wrote:
Servant wrote:
~Servant

Wait.. Who slept with his wife's mistress again? My memory is failing me :S

I feel so uneducated

Why? 10 months 3 weeks ago #66592

Hey guys!
Read THIS!!!

Why? 10 months 3 weeks ago #66623

• Cool Cat
  • I love computers and dirt bikes
  • Thank you received: 225
Flee to canada, or New Zealand.
My website: HighGearMX.simplesite.com
Dirt bikes+computers= :-)

Why? 10 months 3 weeks ago #66654

@sir, I think that what would happen is well, the light would appear as a sort of a ball of light that never moved... at least that's my guess :P
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary

Why? 10 months 3 weeks ago #66682

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 3075
bush possum wrote:
Quirky wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
TomTom wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:

IDK. What?

you are not normal
P.S. Quirky, why do you have to desert us??? Can't we just time warp you? Pretty please? :( :( :( :( :(

If you could you would but since you can't you won't :P

@Tom Tom, I know you weren't asking me that question buuuuuut, I'm gonna answer anyway.

Weren't those people REPENTANT sinners (except the guy that slept with his wife's mistress....I don't know that story). What was your point of mentioning them?

Why? 10 months 2 weeks ago #66717

• emmy01
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Thank you received: 618
Ok, ok, ok. Guys. Hold on a second. We honestly cannot see into either Trump's or Hillary's hearts. Therefore, it is not our place to judge them.........or the people who are for or against them. This whole situation is in God's hands, and He is entirely in control of things. We all may have opinions, but is it really fair to judge others? Only God can read the heart, and only God has the right to judge.
TravelPastel! Happy birthday! Your 16th year of life will be an awesome one as long as Jesus is in it.:)

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
The following user(s) said Thank You: mknz12, missionarykid, Stverno

Why? 10 months 2 weeks ago #66761

• TomTom
  • NOW ONLINE
Quirky wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Quirky wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
TomTom wrote:
SirGeneralCliche wrote:

IDK. What?

you are not normal

If you could you would but since you can't you won't :P

@Tom Tom, I know you weren't asking me that question buuuuuut, I'm gonna answer anyway.

Weren't those people REPENTANT sinners (except the guy that slept with his wife's mistress....I don't know that story). What was your point of mentioning them?

I misread you before, so that's why I erased it. I was talking about how Ishmael was born. And we really don't know if trump repented or not. He may be a changed person because he had a record number of prayers at his inauguration, one of which was done by Barry Black, who's SDA.

Why? 10 months 2 weeks ago #66810

• SirGeneralCliche
emmy01 wrote:
Ok, ok, ok. Guys. Hold on a second. We honestly cannot see into either Trump's or Hillary's hearts. Therefore, it is not our place to judge them.........or the people who are for or against them. This whole situation is in God's hands, and He is entirely in control of things. We all may have opinions, but is it really fair to judge others? Only God can read the heart, and only God has the right to judge.
We can't judge their hearts, but I would argue that we can judge their actions. We don't really know what they are thinking, but we do know what they do and say, and we can look at those things and "judge" them to decide if we agree or not. In doing so, we need to be careful that we don't jump to conclusions or make labels.

Why? 10 months 2 weeks ago #66861

• emmy01
  • The three R's - read, write, repeat!
  • Thank you received: 618
SirGeneralCliche wrote:
emmy01 wrote:
We can't judge their hearts, but I would argue that we can judge their actions. We don't really know what they are thinking, but we do know what they do and say, and we can look at those things and "judge" them to decide if we agree or not. In doing so, we need to be careful that we don't jump to conclusions or make labels.
I totally agree with you.......I have certain opinions about both of them. My only point was, we (or, at least I) can't really judge them without judging ourselves. There's a verse in the Bible that says that whatever measure you use, it will be measured back to you, and when I think about it, some of the stuff that Hillary and Trump are accused of I've done before - lying, cheating, trashing other people............my only point was, they're people just like us, and they could change.
TravelPastel! Happy birthday! Your 16th year of life will be an awesome one as long as Jesus is in it.:)

#MAINEMMYS #EMMYSQUAD
#StvernoIsAFemale #MKIsAFemale #BushpossumIsAFemale #IAmAFemale #FemaleHashtagMovement
The following user(s) said Thank You: SirGeneralCliche

Why? 10 months 2 weeks ago #66881

Quirky wrote:
Cool Cat wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
Servant wrote:

She didn't say she liked Mr.Trump, she said that God allowed him to come into office. Our opinion and God's providence are two very different things.

Look, whether or not God wants Trump or Clinton He will protect us. We don't need to fear Trump. We have God to protect us.

Why? 10 months 2 weeks ago #66882

Quirky wrote:
TomTom wrote:
TO ANYBODY WHO DIDN'T VOTE OUT THERE OR SUPPORT A CANDIDATE: YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE ACTING LIKE A BABY ABOUT THE ELECTION RESULTS! YOU OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T CARE ENOUGH TO VOTE ABOUT IT ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. BY THE WAY, GOD HATES IT WHEN PEOPLE DON'T TAKE SIDES.

????? And what of neither side is good?
Actually, EGW warns us of being a strict Democrat or Republican. We must look at both candidates and see which one aligns with God's and our beliefs the most.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Servant
Time to create page: 0.298 seconds