Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Why?

Why? 11 months 1 week ago #65261

• TomTom
  • Thank you received: 187
TomTom wrote:
TO ANYBODY WHO DIDN'T VOTE OUT THERE OR SUPPORT A CANDIDATE: YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE ACTING LIKE A BABY ABOUT THE ELECTION RESULTS! YOU OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T CARE ENOUGH TO VOTE ABOUT IT ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. BY THE WAY, GOD HATES IT WHEN PEOPLE DON'T TAKE SIDES.

Sorry guys, had to vent there.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Why? 11 months 1 week ago #65321

• Mp137
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Thank you received: 1945
Quirky wrote:
TomTom wrote:
TO ANYBODY WHO DIDN'T VOTE OUT THERE OR SUPPORT A CANDIDATE: YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE ACTING LIKE A BABY ABOUT THE ELECTION RESULTS! YOU OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T CARE ENOUGH TO VOTE ABOUT IT ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. BY THE WAY, GOD HATES IT WHEN PEOPLE DON'T TAKE SIDES.

????? And what of neither side is good?

Not saying I agree with this pic, but it's still funny.
Attachments:
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys

Why? 11 months 1 week ago #65348

• Servant
  • Serve God
  • Thank you received: 59
missionarykid wrote:
There is a pretty well circulated story about Hillary Clinton saying ****off to a secret service agent twice.

NOTE: I put the asterisks there myself.
People do lie about Hillary.
Politics and the Christian faith should be combined. So I am now against Hillary as well as Trump. I can no longer support a homo supporting baby-killer. Nor can I support an unrepentant adulterer. God will judge them both.
~Servant

Why? 11 months 1 week ago #65372

• TomTom
Blue Tornado wrote:
TomTom wrote:

Would you say the same thing to a Jew living in 1940's Nazi Germany? "You have no right to be acting like a baby about the election results"? We have every right to be scared, depressed, etc. about a Trump presidency.

You're talking about to different scenarios. And I wad saying that to people who didn't vote.

Why? 11 months 1 week ago #65373

• TomTom
Mp137 wrote:
Quirky wrote:
TomTom wrote:

Not saying I agree with this pic, but it's still funny.

I think America's surviving right now.

Why? 11 months 1 week ago #65374

• TomTom
bush possum wrote:
Blue Tornado wrote:
TomTom wrote:

Would you say the same thing to a Jew living in 1940's Nazi Germany? "You have no right to be acting like a baby about the election results"? We have every right to be scared, depressed, etc. about a Trump presidency.
I think he only meant don't whine if you didn't vote..... Right TomTom?

Exactly. Thank you. The person who isn't even American understood me.

Why? 11 months 1 week ago #65401

• Mp137
  • NOW ONLINE
@Servant Hillary lies about Hillary
- Guilty by Newsboys
The following user(s) said Thank You: missionarykid, LolingforJesus

Why? 11 months 6 days ago #65452

Servant wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
There is a pretty well circulated story about Hillary Clinton saying ****off to a secret service agent twice.

People lie about Trump too
You just wasted your time reading this meaningless signature...

Why are you still reading?

I already told you, there's nothing interesting here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LolingforJesus

Why? 11 months 6 days ago #65506

Servant wrote:
missionarykid wrote:

Did I not say WELL CIRCULATED STORY?
I didn't say it happened but I did say it is POSSIBLE it happened.

Why? 11 months 6 days ago #65514

• Blue Tornado
  • Happy birthday, TravelPastel!!!
  • Thank you received: 808
TomTom wrote:
Blue Tornado wrote:
TomTom wrote:

You're talking about to different scenarios. And I wad saying that to people who didn't vote.

I'll stop talking about that because I acknowledge you're talking to those who didn't vote.

However, those two different scenarios aren't really that different. Trump is creating a racist America, while Hitler created a racist Germany. If you don't believe America is becoming racist/sexist because of Trump, here are a few racist incidents since his victory last month.

A man punched a woman in the face at a restaurant in New York after she expressed disappointment in the results.
An Ohio State University student brutally tackled an anti-Trump protestor on campus.
Fliers were posted in bathrooms calling for the torture of teachers who support diversity across Texas State University.
Racial slurs and threats were graffitied in a high school bathroom in Minnesota. Some things found written include "Whites Only," "Trump Train," "Go Back to Africa," "Make America Great Again," "White America," among others that I'll not repeat.
Middle schoolers in Michigan chant "Build that wall" in their lunchroom.
"Make America White Again" with a swastika (Nazi symbol) was found on a wall in a softball park in Wellsville, New York.
"Trump" was written on a Muslim prayer room at New York University.
"Build Wall" and "Trump," among another thing I won't repeat, were written in chalk at the University of Louisiana.
"Black Lives Don't Matter And Neither Do Your Votes" was written on a wall in Durham, North Carolina.
A Muslim student was attacked and robbed by two men (one white, one Hispanic) who had said positive things about the president-elect and negative things about Muslims.
A truck had several Trump flags on it, along with the message "All Muslims Are Terrorists, Deport Them All" along with other anti-Muslim bumper stickers.
A white USPS worker shouted at a customer, appearing to be Hispanic, "Go back to your country. This is Trump land. You ain't getting your check no more."
A swastika was drawn on the windows of a South Philadelphia store, saying "Sieg Heil 2016," translating to "Victory 2016."

I'll stop with the examples, but it looks just like Nazi Germany to me.

"And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:20

Animal Jam: Batsey9
Club Penguin: Bat Wen
Roblox: BlueTorn

Why? 11 months 6 days ago #65529

• Servant
  • Serve God
Mp137 wrote:
@Servant Hillary lies about Hillary
Oh? When?
Politics and the Christian faith should be combined. So I am now against Hillary as well as Trump. I can no longer support a homo supporting baby-killer. Nor can I support an unrepentant adulterer. God will judge them both.
~Servant

Why? 11 months 6 days ago #65532

• Servant
  • Serve God
missionarykid wrote:
Servant wrote:
missionarykid wrote:

Did I not say WELL CIRCULATED STORY?
I didn't say it happened but I did say it is POSSIBLE it happened.
Insulting my vision are you?
~Servant

Why? 11 months 5 days ago #65565

• Mp137
  • NOW ONLINE
@BlueTornado yeah, and the Hillary supporters are just sitting quietly at home not bothering a thing. Not.

Also, what I hate about sexism and feminism (remember, this is coming from a female.) is that women are applauded when they stand up against men, but men are called cowards and abusers when they stand up against women, even if they are being attacked by a women. This is sexism at its finest.
- Guilty by Newsboys

Why? 11 months 5 days ago #65586

TomTom wrote:
Cool Cat wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
Servant wrote:
Why did Hillary have to lose? Now we have a terrible man for president. How could Hillary have lost? I thought people loved her.

Hillary done a lot of bad things. And Trump. God is letting Trump be president so the 7th day Adventist can be ready when Jesus comes. Don't worry. God has everything under control.
. Waaaiiiit a minute. U like trump???? At least Hillary pays her workers and doesn't call other people ugly and lie all the time!

Um, Hillary lies, cheats, and murders.
How do you know she lied? Do you know the truth? If you are going to say someone lied you better know the truth or else your accusation is WRONG. Also, when did Hillary kill someone?

Why? 11 months 4 days ago #65594

• TomTom
Blue Tornado wrote:
TomTom wrote:
Blue Tornado wrote:
TomTom wrote:

I'll stop talking about that because I acknowledge you're talking to those who didn't vote.

However, those two different scenarios aren't really that different. Trump is creating a racist America, while Hitler created a racist Germany. If you don't believe America is becoming racist/sexist because of Trump, here are a few racist incidents since his victory last month.

A man punched a woman in the face at a restaurant in New York after she expressed disappointment in the results.
An Ohio State University student brutally tackled an anti-Trump protestor on campus.
Fliers were posted in bathrooms calling for the torture of teachers who support diversity across Texas State University.
Racial slurs and threats were graffitied in a high school bathroom in Minnesota. Some things found written include "Whites Only," "Trump Train," "Go Back to Africa," "Make America Great Again," "White America," among others that I'll not repeat.
"Make America White Again" with a swastika (Nazi symbol) was found on a wall in a softball park in Wellsville, New York.
"Build Wall" and "Trump," among another thing I won't repeat, were written in chalk at the University of Louisiana.
"Black Lives Don't Matter And Neither Do Your Votes" was written on a wall in Durham, North Carolina.
A Muslim student was attacked and robbed by two men (one white, one Hispanic) who had said positive things about the president-elect and negative things about Muslims.
A truck had several Trump flags on it, along with the message "All Muslims Are Terrorists, Deport Them All" along with other anti-Muslim bumper stickers.
A white USPS worker shouted at a customer, appearing to be Hispanic, "Go back to your country. This is Trump land. You ain't getting your check no more."
A swastika was drawn on the windows of a South Philadelphia store, saying "Sieg Heil 2016," translating to "Victory 2016."

Ever heard of the Alternate Right? They're the racist ones. And Trump doesn't support that.

Why? 11 months 4 days ago #65595

• TomTom
bush possum wrote:
Quirky wrote:
TomTom wrote:

Pick the lesser devil

You mean like choosing between star trek and the Twilight saga?

Why? 11 months 4 days ago #65596

• TomTom
endershadow112 wrote:
Servant wrote:
missionarykid wrote:

People lie about Trump too[/quote

They do. And people are falling for it.

Why? 11 months 4 days ago #65597

• TomTom
Blue Tornado wrote:
TomTom wrote:
Blue Tornado wrote:
TomTom wrote:

'Cause Obama did such a great job at stopping racism. (I'm being sarcastic).

Why? 11 months 3 days ago #65602

Blue Tornado wrote:
TomTom wrote:
Blue Tornado wrote:
TomTom wrote:

Alao just to let you know this isn't one sided. Both sudes are bad. Hillary supporters call trump a nazi, they attack trump supporters, for example there is a video about some black hillary supporters beating a middle aged man for supporting trump. They destroyed a lot of property in the protests and theres also a video of a african American mom kicking her son out for voting trump in a mock school election. And he was only in third grade. Just remember both sides are bad
You just wasted your time reading this meaningless signature...

Why are you still reading?

I already told you, there's nothing interesting here.

Why? 11 months 2 days ago #65614

• TomTom
missionarykid wrote:
TomTom wrote:
Cool Cat wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
Servant wrote:
Why did Hillary have to lose? Now we have a terrible man for president. How could Hillary have lost? I thought people loved her.

Hillary done a lot of bad things. And Trump. God is letting Trump be president so the 7th day Adventist can be ready when Jesus comes. Don't worry. God has everything under control.
. Waaaiiiit a minute. U like trump???? At least Hillary pays her workers and doesn't call other people ugly and lie all the time!

How do you know she lied? Do you know the truth? If you are going to say someone lied you better know the truth or else your accusation is WRONG. Also, when did Hillary kill someone?

Benghazi. She also lied about her emails. (Go hackers). And she recieved debate questions beforehand and questions for when she went on Steve harvy's show beforehand also.
Get over yourself.

Why? 11 months 2 days ago #65615

• TomTom
bush possum wrote:
TomTom wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Blue Tornado wrote:
TomTom wrote:

I think he only meant don't whine if you didn't vote..... Right TomTom?

Exactly. Thank you. The person who isn't even American understood me.
Lol it's the same in every country....... :side:

Lol. Yeah.

Why? 11 months 12 hours ago #65665

• Stverno
  • It's a squid thing... You wouldn't understand
  • Thank you received: 989
TomTom wrote:

I assume you weren't referring directly to guidsters, because most of us are a few years shy of being able to vote.

NOTE TO ALL PERSONNEL: IT HAS BEEN TESTED AND PROVEN THAT THIS INDIVIDUAL IS FEMALE
The following user(s) said Thank You: missionarykid, sekayi_101

Why? 11 months 8 hours ago #65673

• TomTom
bush possum wrote:
TomTom wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Quirky wrote:
TomTom wrote:

Pick the lesser devil

Considering I've had the privilege of watching neither, I think that is a good example..... I'd pick almost anything over twilight though, creeps the daylights outta me....

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton; still a better love story than the Twilight saga.

Star wars all the way!

Why? 11 months 2 hours ago #65709

• SirGeneralCliche
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Thank you received: 530
TomTom wrote:
bush possum wrote:
Quirky wrote:
TomTom wrote:

Pick the lesser devil

Are you saying Star Trek is evil or you just don't like it? (No accusation Just wondering)
Also, i personally care little about the Trump vs Hillary debate. The way I see it, I am not old enough to vote, and so had no influence on who got elected. Besides, any big changes will take a long time to implement, and meanwhile the internet is giving opposers a much LOUDER voice than before, which would probably prolong the process even more.
Basically, nothing's changing for a while, so we shan't be too worried
All rules have exceptions, including this one.

Why? 10 months 4 weeks ago #65732

TomTom wrote:
missionarykid wrote:
TomTom wrote:
Cool Cat wrote:
Peach1 wrote:
Servant wrote:

Benghazi. She also lied about her emails. (Go hackers). And she recieved debate questions beforehand and questions for when she went on Steve harvy's show beforehand also.
Get over yourself.
But did she ever MURDER SOMEONE? And explain Benghazi. And yes she did kind of lie about her emails.
Last Edit: 10 months 4 weeks ago by missionarykid.
Time to create page: 0.292 seconds