Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Why?

Why? 6 months 2 weeks ago #78431

• TravelPastel
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Thank you received: 604
LEMONwizard wrote:
God has everything in control. He chooses kings. I do not LIKE Trump but I trust God that even if we all end up dying for some crazy reason, GOD is in control. Remember that the bad leaders do not lead Heaven. Only the one truly perfect King will rule Heaven. Hang on to God because someday He will be all you have.
Amen.
I learned this in class once, and it really calmed my nerves because I just really need to trust.
too lazy to have a fancy signature rip
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
Also don't look at my profile cause I definitely didn't put my birthday (year) there now
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky

Why? 6 months 2 weeks ago #78448

• InspiredThinker
  • NOW ONLINE
  • He changed my life and now I'm free
  • Thank you received: 1239
Servant wrote:
Why did Hillary have to lose? Now we have a terrible man for president. How could Hillary have lost? I thought people loved her.

There are several reasons to this.

1) While Mrs. Clinton had a huge lead in the polls 2 weeks before the election, she was never that popular. Something weird always happens to her where while she's in office, she's very popular, but when she runs, she becomes unpopular. While she was First Lady of the US, she was popular until she tried to have Congress create a national healthcare bill. When she gave up, her popularity increased until she announced her Senate bid. Once she won, her popularity returned until she ran for president in 2008. After becoming Secretary of State, she was one of the most popular in recent memory until she ran for president in 2016.

2) It's impossible to overstate the impact that then-FBI director James Comey's decision to publicly announce that he was reopening the investigation into her emails had on her campaign. He had found communication from the Russian government, now known to be fake, that led him to make that decision. In publicly announcing that he was once again investigating her, however, he broke a major rule of intelligence agencies: don't announce information that can influence elections, because it might be fake. The timing of his announcement caused a lot of unsure voters to break in favor of third party candidates, which affected her standing in several key swing states. With that letter, Clinton lost Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Florida by one point each. Without it, she wins all of those states by 2, and potentially wins North Carolina and Ohio, and we'd be saying President Clinton won in an electoral landslide.

3) Despite his constant complaining about "unfair treatment" by the news, Trump got a huge advantage from news networks like CNN, who live-broadcasted his rallies and gave him a free audience. He didn't need Clinton's ground game, because his rallies were broadcasted on every cable news network.

4) Voter suppression in majority black communities in FL, PA, MI, and WI helped push these states to Trump, as well as low voter turnout.

5) Despite all of this, however, God is in control. So hold fast to that faith.
Speak up, judge righteously, and defend the cause of the needy and oppressed.
-Proverbs 31:6

#LetUsBeDissatisfied
#BlackLivesMatter

Why? 6 months 2 weeks ago #78463

• Kwesi
  • I love Poems and Quotes
  • Thank you received: 1387
InspiredThinker wrote:
Servant wrote:
Why did Hillary have to lose? Now we have a terrible man for president. How could Hillary have lost? I thought people loved her.

1) While Mrs. Clinton had a huge lead in the polls 2 weeks before the election, she was never that popular. Something weird always happens to her where while she's in office, she's very popular, but when she runs, she becomes unpopular. While she was First Lady of the US, she was popular until she tried to have Congress create a national healthcare bill. When she gave up, her popularity increased until she announced her Senate bid. Once she won, her popularity returned until she ran for president in 2008. After becoming Secretary of State, she was one of the most popular in recent memory until she ran for president in 2016.

2) It's impossible to overstate the impact that then-FBI director James Comey's decision to publicly announce that he was reopening the investigation into her emails had on her campaign. He had found communication from the Russian government, now known to be fake, that led him to make that decision. In publicly announcing that he was once again investigating her, however, he broke a major rule of intelligence agencies: don't announce information that can influence elections, because it might be fake. The timing of his announcement caused a lot of unsure voters to break in favor of third party candidates, which affected her standing in several key swing states. With that letter, Clinton lost Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Florida by one point each. Without it, she wins all of those states by 2, and potentially wins North Carolina and Ohio, and we'd be saying President Clinton won in an electoral landslide.

3) Despite his constant complaining about "unfair treatment" by the news, Trump got a huge advantage from news networks like CNN, who live-broadcasted his rallies and gave him a free audience. He didn't need Clinton's ground game, because his rallies were broadcasted on every cable news network.

4) Voter suppression in majority black communities in FL, PA, MI, and WI helped push these states to Trump, as well as low voter turnout.

You probably don't support Trump

Why? 6 months 2 weeks ago #78471

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Thank you received: 1143
Kwesi wrote:
InspiredThinker wrote:
Servant wrote:

Sorry, but what difference does it make?
1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;

#nopetgerbils
The following user(s) said Thank You: InspiredThinker, missionarykid, Mp137

Why? 6 months 2 weeks ago #78472

• InspiredThinker
  • NOW ONLINE
  • He changed my life and now I'm free
  • Thank you received: 1239
Kwesi wrote:
InspiredThinker wrote:
Servant wrote:

I don't. For several reasons, but he somehow fits into God's plan for this country, and I know God is in control.
Speak up, judge righteously, and defend the cause of the needy and oppressed.
-Proverbs 31:6

#LetUsBeDissatisfied
#BlackLivesMatter
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kwesi

Why? 6 months 2 weeks ago #78475

• TravelPastel
  • I loved you at your DARKEST ❤ Romans 5:8
  • Thank you received: 604
InspiredThinker wrote:
Kwesi wrote:
InspiredThinker wrote:
Servant wrote:

I don't. For several reasons, but he somehow fits into God's plan for this country, and I know God is in control.
Also, you might be wondering "How did Trump win?! There was so many people against him, I could see it on the internet! What were all those memes, those twitter hate posts, the Facebook comments... What was all that for?"
The problem is that the people who absolutely LOVED Trump went out and voted and most people didn't go out to vote, therefore most of the people who voted were Trump supporters. So everyone please vote next time, your vote really counts.

And really, trust in God guys! It's really all in his plan.
too lazy to have a fancy signature rip
=Dance Fearlessly=
#Filipino
>Pursue<
Also don't look at my profile cause I definitely didn't put my birthday (year) there now
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds