Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Are guns really worth it?

Are guns really worth it? 1 year 1 month ago #61894

You probably have heard all about guns and everyones opinion about it, but are guns really worth it. GUNS KILL PEOPLE. GOD'S PEOPLE. Everyone. The sixth commandment says You shall not murder, but I heard someone say if they saw a Muslim wearing all black they would shoot them until they die. Is is worth it?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Are guns really worth it? 1 year 1 month ago #61965

@telldatruth, there is a difference between murder and justified killing, also, one radical whos shooting off his mouth does not dictate what others are like. And unfortunately weapons are neseasary in a sinful world, but it doesnt make you a bad christian, i mean, look at david, he was the greatest warrior ever of the isrealites, and God called him Reuel, a friend of God. Also, guns are seen as an uber bad scary thing even though other weapons like knifes can be just as deadly. And there also verses like psalm 144:1 which says "Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle." And in the mosaical laws killing in self defense was not considered killing. (I have written on this in threads on this site if you want to know more about my opinion)
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary
The following user(s) said Thank You: Prov17

Are guns really worth it? 1 year 1 month ago #62015

• OUTBACK
  • Aussie and proud of it!
  • Thank you received: 55
It appears that gun are a popular topic atm. :lol:

I can see why... :P
“I love a sunburnt country,
A land of sweeping plains,
Of ragged mountain ranges,
Of droughts and flooding rains.
I love her far horizons,
I love her jewel-sea,
Her beauty and her terror –
The wide brown land for me!

Are guns really worth it? 1 year 4 weeks ago #62045

• jesusROCKS1234
  • #bluelivesmatter #IDontKneel
  • Thank you received: 166
Coming from someone who is planning in joining the military here in the next 1-3 years, if someone is shooting at me, im not going to run away, i'm going to pick up a gun and shoot back. If I saw a terrorist and I had a gun, I would shoot them, they are intending to harm other, including me, so I would not refrain from shooting them multiple times.
#bluelivesmatter #Idontkneel

Are guns really worth it? 1 year 4 weeks ago #62051

notturningaside wrote:
@telldatruth, there is a difference between murder and justified killing, also, one radical whos shooting off his mouth does not dictate what others are like. And unfortunately weapons are neseasary in a sinful world, but it doesnt make you a bad christian, i mean, look at david, he was the greatest warrior ever of the isrealites, and God called him Reuel, a friend of God. Also, guns are seen as an uber bad scary thing even though other weapons like knifes can be just as deadly. And there also verses like psalm 144:1 which says "Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle." And in the mosaical laws killing in self defense was not considered killing. (I have written on this in threads on this site if you want to know more about my opinion)
I don't have any weapons in my household and I get threatened if I'm walking down the street and just looking at other people. It's like the police are ready to attack if I make one wrong move. There is no such thing as a justified killing because God cares about everyone's life. YOU personally shouldn't be controlling people's fate. That's Jesus Christ decision.

Are guns really worth it? 1 year 4 weeks ago #62123

@telldatruth, Read Exodus 22:2-3, and actually, its not Jesus's decision, we all have free will, we get to do what ever we want to, its just that everything we do has consequences. like in the verse in Exodus, if you break into someone's home and get killed, then its your fault, because you made the choice to break in. and God, does care about everyone's life, but even He ordered the Isrealites to kill thousands of people, the Amalekites, the Philistines, The Jebusites etc. etc. etc. furthermore, the Waldenses killed entire Armies with God's help, they would pray that God would help them defeat those who were coming to kill them, and God worked tremendous miracles so as to give the Waldenses the victory.
"Some wish to live within the sound of a chapel bell, I wish to run a rescue mission within a yard of hell." -- C.T Studd 20th century missionary

Are guns really worth it? 1 year 4 weeks ago #62133

• im a beekeeper
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Fellow fruit loop :P
  • Thank you received: 188
Not again... :blink:
Happy birthday TP!!

guidecyberclub.org/beekeeper

firstencounterministry.org/blog/2017/10/...ng-true-day-worship/
The following user(s) said Thank You: notturningaside, bush possum, honeyflower, Going4God, Mp137, Stverno

Are guns really worth it? 1 year 4 weeks ago #62134

• mittens92999
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I've got peace like a river in my soul...
  • Thank you received: 343
jesusROCKS1234 wrote:
Coming from someone who is planning in joining the military here in the next 1-3 years, if someone is shooting at me, im not going to run away, i'm going to pick up a gun and shoot back. If I saw a terrorist and I had a gun, I would shoot them, they are intending to harm other, including me, so I would not refrain from shooting them multiple times.

Wow, just wow.
2 Timothy 4:7- I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

-15 years old

Are guns really worth it? 1 year 3 weeks ago #62187

• Mp137
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Thank you received: 1944
telldatruth wrote:
notturningaside wrote:
I don't have any weapons in my household and I get threatened if I'm walking down the street and just looking at other people. It's like the police are ready to attack if I make one wrong move. There is no such thing as a justified killing because God cares about everyone's life. YOU personally shouldn't be controlling people's fate. That's Jesus Christ decision.

And stand by and watch others take our fate and the fate of innocent people into their hands? No thanks.
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys

Are guns really worth it? 1 year 3 weeks ago #62410

notturningaside wrote:
@telldatruth, Read Exodus 22:2-3, and actually, its not Jesus's decision, we all have free will, we get to do what ever we want to, its just that everything we do has consequences. like in the verse in Exodus, if you break into someone's home and get killed, then its your fault, because you made the choice to break in. and God, does care about everyone's life, but even He ordered the Isrealites to kill thousands of people, the Amalekites, the Philistines, The Jebusites etc. etc. etc. furthermore, the Waldenses killed entire Armies with God's help, they would pray that God would help them defeat those who were coming to kill them, and God worked tremendous miracles so as to give the Waldenses the victory.
But everyone who looks suspicious may not be a non God-fearing person and they are probably not trying to kill you because of your religion (excluding the time of trouble). People are trying to get through life like the rest of us. And God is not always on your side when you think you should kill suspicious. God hates death. The Holy Spirit is usually stopping you.

Are guns really worth it? 11 months 1 week ago #65169

Are you proposing that gun's get banned, cause that wouldn't solve anything. While I personally think it would be better if guns never even existed, banning guns would start the prohibition days all over again
You just wasted your time reading this meaningless signature...

Why are you still reading?

I already told you, there's nothing interesting here.

Are guns really worth it? 11 months 1 week ago #65198

• Cool Cat
  • I love computers and dirt bikes
  • Thank you received: 224
Guns are OK if used properly. In my opinion, guns should have tight restrictions on who can use them etc. But there is nothing wrong with them.
My website: HighGearMX.simplesite.com
Dirt bikes+computers= :-)

Are guns really worth it? 11 months 1 week ago #65234

telldatruth wrote:
You probably have heard all about guns and everyones opinion about it, but are guns really worth it. GUNS KILL PEOPLE. GOD'S PEOPLE. Everyone. The sixth commandment says You shall not murder, but I heard someone say if they saw a Muslim wearing all black they would shoot them until they die. Is is worth it?
Fact is the muslims do the shooting.
(I'm not racist)

Roblox: SurrenderShadow
Join our fan group: StyLiS Studios

Are guns really worth it? 11 months 3 days ago #65427

• Blue Tornado
  • Happy birthday, TravelPastel!!!
  • Thank you received: 806
SurrenderShadow wrote:
telldatruth wrote:
Fact is the muslims do the shooting.
(I'm not racist)

I call lie on that. That's the dumbest thing I've heard in my life. Muslims are not the only ones shooting people. Even looking at solely Muslims, saying that they do it as a whole is a racist comment. Out of Muslims, very few people are terrorists associated with ISIS. Most Muslims are actually good people.

Regarding telldatruth, I wonder what happens if a white person wearing all black were to show up? Need a hint? Nothing would happen.

I can give my sources if you want them.

"And lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:20

Animal Jam: Batsey9
Club Penguin: Bat Wen
Roblox: BlueTorn
The following user(s) said Thank You: preach2daworld, Stverno
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds