Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Abortion Thoughts

Abortion Thoughts 1 year 6 months ago #57454

• mittens92999
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I've got peace like a river in my soul...
  • Thank you received: 343
What are your thoughts on abortion? Is it right? Is it wrong? Use Bible verses and quotes to support your argument.
2 Timothy 4:7- I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

-15 years old

The administrator has disabled public write access.

Abortion Thoughts 1 year 6 months ago #57619

• im a beekeeper
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Fellow fruit loop :P
  • Thank you received: 188
I think it is seriously wrong! Thou shall not kill. I really don't understand why driving without a seat belt is illegal , but killing an unborn baby is legal. We're obviously in the last days!

guidecyberclub.org/beekeeper

firstencounterministry.org/join-our-team/
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum, arappette, mittens92999, Mp137, Pyrrhic

Abortion Thoughts 1 year 6 months ago #57786

• Going4God
  • Thank you received: 242
I think it should be legal because every person has the right of choice. God never forces us one way or another. Whether it's right or wrong to have an abortion, it should be legal for everyone.
you are beautiful.
you are worth it.
you are amazing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mylhu1011, tarheels, endershadow112, telldatruth

Abortion Thoughts 1 year 6 months ago #57902

• sunnyside1
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Ready for God
  • Thank you received: 416
Sometimes we worry,
Sometimes we fret.
Sometimes we feel like
We can't move a step.

But God is still with us.
Keep Him in mind.
Trust in Him alway.
He is ever so kind.

The following user(s) said Thank You: LittleLadyBug, Blue Tornado, Pyrrhic, im a beekeeper

Abortion Thoughts 1 year 6 months ago #57954

• Mp137
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Thank you received: 1944
@im a beekeeper, I didn't mean to thank you one that. No offense. Just a misclick
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys

Abortion Thoughts 1 year 6 months ago #58004

• im a beekeeper
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Fellow fruit loop :P
  • Thank you received: 188
sunnyside1 wrote: Lol. Good point.

guidecyberclub.org/beekeeper

firstencounterministry.org/join-our-team/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pyrrhic

Abortion Thoughts 1 year 6 months ago #58253

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Thank you received: 1090
im a beekeeper wrote:
Going4God wrote:
I think it should be legal because every person has the right of choice. God never forces us one way or another. Whether it's right or wrong to have an abortion, it should be legal for everyone.
That's true, didn't think about that. Thanks for pointing that out to me.
Should people really have the option of killing babies?
1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;
The following user(s) said Thank You: mittens92999, Blue Tornado, Pyrrhic, Oreo_1513

Abortion Thoughts 1 year 6 months ago #58261

• LittleLadyBug
  • love dinosurs oh and sleep :) class fossil
  • Thank you received: 180
sunnyside1 wrote: my mom says the same thing! :)
All have fallen short of the glory of God our penalty is death but thanks be to God he has made a way for us!

Elena :)
#BUNNYBUNNY #thebunnymovement

Abortion Thoughts 1 year 6 months ago #58299

• Going4God
bush possum wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
Going4God wrote:

Well, yes, sort of. People should be allowed to have control over their own bodies. If a woman decides she's not in the physical or mental position to have a child, then she shouldn't feel forced one way or another. Isn't America supposed to be the symbol for freedom?
If a young girl is raped and become pregnant, I stand in the position that she should not be forced to give birth. If the mother, child, or both is at risk during the pregnancy, I believe she should have the right to abort if that's what she chooses to so.
you are beautiful.
you are worth it.
you are amazing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: telldatruth, Rayne is raining

Abortion Thoughts 1 year 5 months ago #58393

Going4God wrote:
So basically we should never have rules or laws cause everyone should make their own choices?? Then I wonder why God gave us the 10 commandments...hmm.
The following user(s) said Thank You: arappette

Abortion Thoughts 1 year 5 months ago #58394

Going4God wrote:
bush possum wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
Going4God wrote:

Well, yes, sort of. People should be allowed to have control over their own bodies. If a woman decides she's not in the physical or mental position to have a child, then she shouldn't feel forced one way or another. Isn't America supposed to be the symbol for freedom?
If a young girl is raped and become pregnant, I stand in the position that she should not be forced to give birth. If the mother, child, or both is at risk during the pregnancy, I believe she should have the right to abort if that's what she chooses to so.

So if a girl is raped, she should have the right to murder? There's adoption...also, there's always risks having abortions too.

Abortion Thoughts 1 year 5 months ago #58395

Going4God wrote:
bush possum wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
Going4God wrote:

You said if the mother or BABY is at risk then the mother should have the right to kill the baby? So basically the mother should only care about her own well being? I'm not trying to offend anyone, I just don't see why it would be ok...

Abortion Thoughts 1 year 5 months ago #58493

• mittens92999
  • NOW ONLINE
That's a really good thought sunnyside1.
2 Timothy 4:7- I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

-15 years old

Abortion Thoughts 1 year 5 months ago #58494

• mittens92999
  • NOW ONLINE
Going4God wrote:
bush possum wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
Going4God wrote:

If the mother OR child was at risk during the pregnancy, you are still putting the baby at risk anyway, so there is really no upside. God says,"Thou shall not kill" and it's as simple as that. It's not hard to understand and babies are human too.

-15 years old

Abortion Thoughts 1 year 5 months ago #58626

• Going4God
Moral of the story: Adopt! That way, everyone's happy.
you are beautiful.
you are worth it.
you are amazing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum, mittens92999

Abortion Thoughts 1 year 4 months ago #59245

• TomTom
  • Thank you received: 185
Going4God wrote:

Abortion should be illegal, because it's not your body, it's your babies. And that baby doesn't have a say in any of it.
Last Edit: 8 months 3 weeks ago by bush possum.

Abortion Thoughts 1 year 4 months ago #59381

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Thank you received: 1090
Going4God wrote:
bush possum wrote:
im a beekeeper wrote:
Going4God wrote:

In the case that a woman decides that she's not in the physical or mental position, she should have thought about it before getting pregnant. If a girl is raped and becomes pregnant, doesn't mean that she has to KILL the baby. As other people have said, there is always adoption. Just because evil has been done to her doesn't mean she has to do evil to the innocent being in her womb. Jesus said to reward evil with good. In my eyes, that would be either raising the child yourself, or putting it into a loving home where it is wanted and appreciated. Even if you have an abortion, you still have to give birth to the dead baby. When abortion happens naturally, it is called a miscarriage. Either way, emotions will be involved. To me, abortion is a coward's way out.
1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;
The following user(s) said Thank You: arappette, im a beekeeper, Mrphie

Abortion Thoughts 1 year 2 months ago #60929

• arappette
  • Pathfinders TLT -- GuideCyberClub Teen Mod
  • Thank you received: 16
Why should someone have the right to kill someone?
My website (-: Don't go to it on the Sabbath please
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum

Abortion Thoughts 1 year 2 weeks ago #63223

I think it is wrong, but I don't think it should be illegal. That is bringing the separation church and state closer together with making that a law. If one person doesn't agree, don't force them to agree.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mylhu1011, endershadow112

Abortion Thoughts 1 year 1 week ago #63550

• SirGeneralCliche
  • Ima just a regular guy...
  • Thank you received: 528
My friend, who is adopted, was almost aborted. She is understandably anti-abortion.
All rules have exceptions, including this one.

Abortion Thoughts 1 year 1 week ago #63621

• mylhu1011
  • Thank you received: 25
As Christians, we often forget that not everyone in the US holds our beliefs and shares our perspectives. Abortion may contradict biblical teachings, but the US wasn't founded on biblical adherence. It was founded on freedom of ideas, and to sign Christian doctrine into secular law is against the Founding Father's intent for a separation of church and state.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Going4God, endershadow112, telldatruth

Abortion Thoughts 1 year 1 week ago #63814

• Quirky
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2979
I have a question. Is there a law for or against abortion right now?

Abortion Thoughts 10 months 4 weeks ago #65715

While i personally believe abortion is Wrong but I wouldn't force anyone to have their baby. If you ask me it should be legal becasue not everyone is christian or adventist and just because you believe it is wrong doesn't mean it should be a law.
You just wasted your time reading this meaningless signature...

Why are you still reading?

I already told you, there's nothing interesting here.

Abortion Thoughts 10 months 3 weeks ago #65806

mylhu1011 wrote:
As Christians, we often forget that not everyone in the US holds our beliefs and shares our perspectives. Abortion may contradict biblical teachings, but the US wasn't founded on biblical adherence. It was founded on freedom of ideas, and to sign Christian doctrine into secular law is against the Founding Father's intent for a separation of church and state.

Actually the U.S. Was founded on biblical teachings...and the phrase 'separation of church and state' is often used in the wrong context. It was said in a letter to a baptist church saying that the government shouldn't tell them that they can't worship God...or something like that.
And anyway...I've seen a lotta people say that even if it's wrong, it should still be legal bc of free will...um...that doesn't make sense to me. If killing a baby should be legal bc we should be able to make our own choices, then maybe we should rethink the Ten Commandments and every other law out there designed to protect life....just something to think about.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum

Abortion Thoughts 10 months 3 weeks ago #65919

Babies and fetuses haven't experienced anything so they wouldn't really care. That's why killing somebody older is worse.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Going4God
Time to create page: 0.290 seconds