TOPIC: Shooting in San Bernardino, California

Shooting in San Bernardino, California 1 year 11 months ago #53154

• Mp137
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Thank you received: 1945
12-2-16
6:00 pm

Today there was a shooting in San Bernardino. From what I last heard, 14 were killed and 17 wounded. I believe the suspects have been caught. Also, right now I believe the Loma Linda hospital or university (or both) is still on lockdown. Two of three suspects have been killed and the third is being detained. Please pray for those who were hurt, those who were killed, the police, the doctors who are treating the injured people, and, yes, for those who did the shooting. (Prayers for those of us who live near the incident would be appreciated too.)
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sunnyside1

Shooting in San Bernardino, California 1 year 11 months ago #53448

• lovenikki7
  • Thank you received: 21
Mp137, I also live very close to San Bernardino (30 miles, give or take a few) and my church is in the San Bernardino county. We all prayed for those who were hurt, killed, the families involved, and those who started this whole mess. I am glad that it is all over, and that God kept everybody else safe. In fact, we actually visited the Regional Center after church this afternoon, but that's besides the point. Anyways, thank you God for everything, and thank you Mp137 for pointing out this tragic event.
Love, Lovenikki7 :cheer:
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mp137
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds