Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: "Coming Out"

"Coming Out" 2 years 1 month ago #51562

• Mp137
  • I love God, reading, helping, and nature
  • Thank you received: 1944
Well, if you are seeing that stuff on YouTube, maybe you should be more careful as to what you are watching. Maybe you should talk to a parent or an adult about your questions on this topic.
... Even if it gets me convicted
I’ll still be on my knees with my hands lifted ...
... If saying I believe is out of line
If I’m judged cause I’m gonna give my life
To show the world the love that fills me
Then I want to be Guilty ...
- Guilty by Newsboys
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: katsmyname, fabfax

"Coming Out" 2 years 1 month ago #51584

• stone
  • Thank you received: 16
ParisIs4_Me wrote:
What's going on with all these YouTube "coming out" and I suddenly see all these *new things like pansexual,demisexual, asexual; which I'm pretty sure is like a starfish, demiromantic, panromantic,aromantic, androgyny, etc. (It seems this could go onand on but what happened to just being what you were born as and why has this changed and it seems strange that now there are so many people who are not straight whereas I thought it was actually impossible to like someone the same gender till the third grade!!!! So confused with all these title/ label things please help!!!!!

*have no idea if they are new

Pansexual - Attracted to anyone, regardless of gender and orientation
Demisexual - Someone who only experiences sexual attraction occasionally
Asexual - Without sexual orientation
Demiromantic - see demisexual
Panromantic - see pansexual
Aromantic - see asexual
Androgyny - Combination of masculine and feminine characteristics
The following user(s) said Thank You: nope

"Coming Out" 2 years 1 month ago #51641

Mp137 wrote:
Well, if you are seeing that stuff on YouTube, maybe you should be more careful as to what you are watching. Maybe you should talk to a parent or an adult about your questions on this topic.
I agree
jesus loves you even if you don't think so
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mp137

"Coming Out" 2 years 1 month ago #51643

• nope
  • nope
  • Thank you received: 20
did you know? the oxford online dictionary adds approximately 1,000 new words every year. there are many words to describe certain things that people have felt for a long time, but never had a word to describe it before. for example:

numinous - (adj.) describing an experience that makes you fearful yet fascinated, awed yet attracted - the powerful, personal feeling of being overwhelmed and inspired
sciamachy - (n.) a battle against imaginary enemies, fighting your shadow
nemophilist - (n.) a haunter of the woods; one who loves the forest and its beauty and solitude.

people are infinitely complex creatures. if you ask a hundred people to describe what love is to them, it will always be something a little different. that's because everyone has their own perspective of the world, not everyone feels rain on their skin in quite the same way that you do. that's what makes you unique.

a step to becoming wiser is to learn about yourself, to define who you are as an individual, and where you fit in in the world. everyone goes through this process as they grow up. as your world expands, you'll quickly begin to see that not everything is black and white, right and wrong, straight or homosexual. and that's okay.

you know the frustration when you've got a word on the tip of your tongue, and the great sigh of relief when you are finally able to put a word to what you're feeling? that's how i felt when i realized that i was an introvert, that there was a name for who i was, and that there were others like me out there, who feel the same way, people i can relate to. i was so excited i wouldn't stop talking about it for weeks, i was showing my family and friends and everyone quotes and comics and stuff related to introverts, i wanted to shout from a mountain top 'i'm an introvert!!'

i don't see how that's any different than people discovering their orientation or anything, and making 'coming out' videos. it's nothing new, it's just putting a name to how they've always felt.
nope
The following user(s) said Thank You: mylhu1011, Going4God

"Coming Out" 2 years 1 month ago #51673

• lovenikki7
  • Thank you received: 21
Yeah I agree with "Mp137" because I know for sure in the Bible that it is wrong to have same-sex marriage. I just saw this website that has Bible references to homosexuality, so I hope this helps a little bit (it helped me quite a bit):
www.christianbiblereference.org/faq_homosexuality.htm
I know that Satan is trying to get us to think that homosexuality is OK and that he is shoving it down our throats, but we need to stick to what God told us and obey Him because He is the Alpha and Omega.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mp137

"Coming Out" 1 year 10 months ago #54267

• jon01
  • Thank you received: 42
we are living in the last days, satan is trying to decieve as many as possible so he can have them for all eternity. thats why people think homosexualiry is ok, they are falling for the deception, even though leviticus 20:13 tells us its not just a sin, but an abomination.
The following user(s) said Thank You: im a beekeeper
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds