Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: The time of trouble is here

The time of trouble is here 2 years 1 month ago #50822

• Michelle13
  • Thank you received: 10
People are always saying the time of trouble is coming but I disagree ITS ALREADY HERE!. On September 17 chilli got hit with a massive earth quake 8.3 in April Nepal got hit with an earthquake Mathew 24:7-8 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. All these are the beginning of sorrows everytime I watch the news with my grandpa somebody has killed somebody else everybody is killing each other. the Middle East is at war the world is in trouble the time of trouble is here right now
God is love
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mp137

The time of trouble is here 2 years 1 month ago #50986

• mknz12
  • Just another one of God's many beloved daughters!
  • Thank you received: 264
Well I would definitely agree that the END TIMES are here, but idk really about the Time Of Trouble specifically if you know what I mean...
////////////////////////////////////////

You keep me steady when the sky is falling
And I'll keep steady after You,
I'll carry on when my strength is failing
Take heart cause You're with me
So let the stars drop,
Whatever comes I'll be ready
You keep me steady

~for KING & COUNTRY, Steady
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky

The time of trouble is here 2 years 1 month ago #50990

• Tuftedtitmouse
  • oh, by the way, im a boy
  • Thank you received: 70
Little time of trouble is first, that happens when the sonday law is passed, but, seeing things as the way they are, it's very soon.BE READY!
before you say im a mouse google tufted titmouse
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quirky

The time of trouble is here 2 years 1 month ago #51007

• InspiredThinker
  • NOW ONLINE
  • He changed my life and now I'm free
  • Thank you received: 1213
Michelle13 wrote:
People are always saying the time of trouble is coming but I disagree ITS ALREADY HERE!. On September 17 chilli got hit with a massive earth quake 8.3 in April Nepal got hit with an earthquake Mathew 24:7-8 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places. All these are the beginning of sorrows everytime I watch the news with my grandpa somebody has killed somebody else everybody is killing each other. the Middle East is at war the world is in trouble the time of trouble is here right now

Those earthquakes were all in areas where large earthquakes are to be expected. Chile was somewhat prepared, due to building codes, but Nepal is a poor country, which is why there was such a problem.
Speak up, judge righteously, and defend the cause of the needy and oppressed.
-Proverbs 31:6

#LetUsBeDissatisfied
#BlackLivesMatter
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum, Skite

The time of trouble is here 2 years 1 month ago #51035

• SRNitro
  • NOW ONLINE
  • The person above my post is wrong.
  • Thank you received: 425
I'm just asking... Where does it say that the Anti-Christ will try to make all SDA's to break the Sabbath.
IM LOLING FOR JESUS LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLROFLROFLROFL

The time of trouble is here 2 years 1 month ago #51075

• Cool Cat
  • I love computers and dirt bikes
  • Thank you received: 224
I disagree with you. It is almost here but the sunday rule is not out yet.Michelle13 wrote:
My website: HighGearMX.simplesite.com
Dirt bikes+computers= :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum

The time of trouble is here 2 years 1 month ago #51079

• miss amazing
  • Hurry up Summer!
  • Thank you received: 194
I think the time of trouble will come gradually. Things will get worse and worse. Natural disasters will hit more frequently( Which is happening now) etc. etc.
Hannah...always a kiwi at heart.

The time of trouble is here 2 years 1 month ago #51096

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2961
I agree with Titmouse. There are two times of trouble, the little time of trouble that'll happen after the Sunday law is passed (that's when everyone will get mad at those who aren't following the Sunday law)and then the great time of trouble where "there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book." Daniel 12:1. The little time of trouble has yet to come but I suspect that the National Sunday Law is coming very soon (perhaps in the next few months, or weeks even) and I have only one question for us Seventh Day Adventist youth: Are we equipped to stand firm now, so that when we are truly tested we will be able to vindicate the name of God?

Thanks for bringing up this subject, btw.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bush possum, Skite

The time of trouble is here 2 years 1 month ago #51185

• sunnyside1
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Ready for God
  • Thank you received: 410
AMEN!! Did you hear that when the pope addressed US Congress, he said that he was going to run for president of the world even though there isn't that title? We already know what he thinks about the Sabbath vs Sunday observance so Jesus has to be coming FAST!!!!
Sometimes we worry,
Sometimes we fret.
Sometimes we feel like
We can't move a step.

But God is still with us.
Keep Him in mind.
Trust in Him alway.
He is ever so kind.

The time of trouble is here 2 years 1 month ago #51255

• Skite
  • Science and LEGO Bricks. Oh and sleep.
  • Thank you received: 604
First of all, its written Chile. Second, I am sitting in Chile. Third, I was in that earthquake, but don't worry I am fine, because I am about 700 km (about 440 miles from the epicenter).

But look Michelle, we have had many other wars, and many other deaths, and Chile suffered a 9.4 earthquake in 2010, Japan has been suffering lots of major earthquakes, and there is much more misery other than these terrible events.

Poverty, lies, injustice, and many many other signs and/or disasters that will rise in intensity and number. In fact, this earth, all of humanity, has only seen just 300 years of COMPLETE, TOTAL, PEACE. We've always been at war.

But we shouldn't worry, we should be happy that Jesus is coming soon.

I'd like to add that the time of trouble starts when Christians are persecuted and all of these disasters rise in intensity.

So don't get confused with these concepts. But, than again, as everyone else said, we should be prepared.
So let me sing for the love
Let me love for the lost
Let me lose all I have
For what I found on the cross
Let me trust you with my life
Let me live to give you praise
Lord, let me praise you
For the grace by which I'm saved
Lord, let me sing

- Chorus of "Let me sing" by Andrew Peterson
The following user(s) said Thank You: InspiredThinker, Quirky, bush possum, LittleLadyBug

The time of trouble is here 2 years 1 month ago #51277

• Tuftedtitmouse
  • oh, by the way, im a boy
  • Thank you received: 70
SRNitro wrote:
I'm just asking... Where does it say that the Anti-Christ will try to make all SDA's to break the Sabbath.

So I'm assuming you know who the antichrist is??? :huh:
before you say im a mouse google tufted titmouse

The time of trouble is here 2 years 1 month ago #51344

• mknz12
  • Just another one of God's many beloved daughters!
  • Thank you received: 264
Well there will be (and have been!) a lot of people who will claim to be Jesus, and they'll fool a lot of people, but Satan is the ultimate antichrist. he will appear on earth as a bright shining being impersonating Jesus, and the Bible says that all who have the mark of the beast will be deceived :dry: soo... yeah...
////////////////////////////////////////

You keep me steady when the sky is falling
And I'll keep steady after You,
I'll carry on when my strength is failing
Take heart cause You're with me
So let the stars drop,
Whatever comes I'll be ready
You keep me steady

~for KING & COUNTRY, Steady

The time of trouble is here 2 years 1 month ago #51409

• Quirky
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I LOVE writing, and ummm, writing..oh! and writing
  • Thank you received: 2961
SRNitro wrote:
I'm just asking... Where does it say that the Anti-Christ will try to make all SDA's to break the Sabbath.[/quote

Study Revelations 13 carefully. That's pretty much where the whole concept of the National Sunday law is. Be very decisive with your study though. this is something very serious.

P.s. Im glad that you asked that question though. I was trying to study Rev. 13 a couple of weeks ago but I kind of dropped off on it. I'm going to try studying it again now.

The time of trouble is here 1 year 5 months ago #58814

• mittens92999
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I've got peace like a river in my soul...
  • Thank you received: 342
Thanks, I have heard people talking about the Sunday Law but didn know in the Bible where it said it would be passed.
2 Timothy 4:7- I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

-15 years old

Time to create page: 0.238 seconds