Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: should ISIS be stoped

should ISIS be stoped 1 year 3 months ago #60349

• LittleLadyBug
  • love dinosurs oh and sleep :) class fossil
  • Thank you received: 180
bush possum wrote:
Change of subject. I'm sitting here watching a wonderful sunset...... B)
cool
All have fallen short of the glory of God our penalty is death but thanks be to God he has made a way for us!

Elena :)
#BUNNYBUNNY #thebunnymovement
The administrator has disabled public write access.

should ISIS be stoped 1 year 3 months ago #60371

• ken10wil
  • bossome
  • Thank you received: 82
but you know are politicians our to wimpy to fix the problem they allowed to grow out of hand so.......... ISIS continues to grow bigger. Back to celebrities, and all the other things we can use to distract civilians from the growing problem in the middle east.
cuz liberalism is a mental disease and video games are awesome
favorite text:
12 Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
Matthew 5:12

should ISIS be stoped 1 year 3 months ago #60396

• TomTom
  • Thank you received: 185
bush possum wrote:

Btw, I meant that tim33 was SAYING "death to America." He's not death to me. But I'm trying to make up.

Just so you know, I have nothing against you or your country. Friends?

should ISIS be stoped 1 year 3 months ago #60397

• TomTom
LittleLadyBug wrote:
bush possum wrote:
cool

Sunsets are always cool.

should ISIS be stoped 1 year 3 months ago #60417

• mittens92999
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I've got peace like a river in my soul...
  • Thank you received: 343
mylhu1011 wrote:
mittens92999 wrote:
Jesuits were created for the Counter Reformation. Read the Jesuit oath which says they pledge allegiance to the Pope, and will exterminate Protestants. They were and are the military order of the Catholic Church, and back in Martin Luther's time, many people were killed for being Protestants. How much they want us to believe that they are now different from the 1600s. Nothing has changed, do your research.

What Jesuit oath are you referring to? Kindly provide me with one reliable source that proves both this Jesuit oath's existence and credibility and I won't challenge you further. The Monita Secreta, which was allegedly discovered by a Protestant and attributed to a Polish Jesuit expelled from the Society for disciplinary issues, has been denounced as a hoax by church officials across all branches of the Christian faith.

The Counter-Reformation was just that: a reformation of the Catholic Church that eliminated much of the corruption and simony that Luther, Calvin, and Zwingli found so appalling. As part of the Counter-Reformation, the Council of Trent charged the Society of Jesus with converting local populaces back to the Catholic faith in hopes that this religious outcry could be easily quashed and the Church could return to the status quo. Yes, people were executed for being Protestants, but the reasoning behind that lies in the simple fact that heresy was punishable by death in the Church. Various heretical movements throughout history ended in bloody executions, and what is now the Protestant Church was once seen as just another heresy. Jesuits served as missionaries and founded seminaries and universities to bring the local population back to Catholicism (or in some cases, bring them to the Church for the first time), but they were not executioners, fanatics, or militants.

Here's your reliable source: Library of Congress, Washington D.C., Library of Congress Catalog Card #66-43354, made public in 1883. My Bible says "thou shalt not kill." and the Papacy stands with blood on it's hands and the Jesuits are part of that system.
2 Timothy 4:7- I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

-15 years old

should ISIS be stoped 1 year 3 months ago #60432

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
  • Thank you received: 1088
TomTom wrote:
bush possum wrote:
TomTom wrote:
bush possum wrote:
TomTom wrote:
bush possum wrote:
TomTom wrote:
bush possum wrote:
TomTom wrote:
tim33 wrote:
Should America be stopped?

Do you realise that in reality, America were the first terrorists, the only reason they've been involved in the Middle East- (The Gulf War, Afganistan War, and the wars in Iraq and Syria) is for the oil in the area. Oil means wealth, and America wants access to the oil. In one sense, terrorists are just continuing a war that America started, a war that was totally unjustified. America invaded these countries, killed their citizens and stole their resouces and still feels justified in condemning terrorists?

It takes a terrorist to know a terrorists
So- I am a terrorist because I know that Isis is?

I think you're smarter than that. And do you mean you've never heard of that phrase? I don't explain things very well, so u'll have to look up what that phrase means.
Yes, I've heard that phrase but it doesn't work...

Not for you maybe. But it seemed to serve it's purpose with someone else.
Like who?

Tim33. He's been practically death to America.
Well then, since you started this line of fire, :P I take it that you and ken10wil are America since he's been death to you and you only, and therefore that firms my resolve of staying in my own wonderful country.....

What took you so long to figure out I'm American? Was there not enough patriotism? Because I can fix that.
??? I already knew you were American...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR TRAVELPASTEL, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! Hip-hip Hooray! :D
May God bless you in this new year of life :)

1 Corinthians 15:10
But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;

should ISIS be stoped 1 year 2 months ago #60483

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
TomTom wrote:
bush possum wrote:

Btw, I meant that tim33 was SAYING "death to America." He's not death to me. But I'm trying to make up.

Sure, friends :) I guess we all know that we are all patriotic and that we mean well... :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR TRAVELPASTEL, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! Hip-hip Hooray! :D

But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain;

should ISIS be stoped 1 year 2 months ago #60484

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
TomTom wrote:
bush possum wrote:

Btw, I meant that tim33 was SAYING "death to America." Now I've gotcha...He's not death to me. But I'm trying to make up.

should ISIS be stoped 1 year 2 months ago #60485

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
TomTom wrote:
LittleLadyBug wrote:
bush possum wrote:
cool

Sunsets are always cool.
It's funny how they're kind of prettier than sunrises....

should ISIS be stoped 1 year 2 months ago #60489

• TomTom
mittens92999 wrote:
mylhu1011 wrote:
mittens92999 wrote:
Jesuits were created for the Counter Reformation. Read the Jesuit oath which says they pledge allegiance to the Pope, and will exterminate Protestants. They were and are the military order of the Catholic Church, and back in Martin Luther's time, many people were killed for being Protestants. How much they want us to believe that they are now different from the 1600s. Nothing has changed, do your research.

What Jesuit oath are you referring to? Kindly provide me with one reliable source that proves both this Jesuit oath's existence and credibility and I won't challenge you further. The Monita Secreta, which was allegedly discovered by a Protestant and attributed to a Polish Jesuit expelled from the Society for disciplinary issues, has been denounced as a hoax by church officials across all branches of the Christian faith.

The Counter-Reformation was just that: a reformation of the Catholic Church that eliminated much of the corruption and simony that Luther, Calvin, and Zwingli found so appalling. As part of the Counter-Reformation, the Council of Trent charged the Society of Jesus with converting local populaces back to the Catholic faith in hopes that this religious outcry could be easily quashed and the Church could return to the status quo. Yes, people were executed for being Protestants, but the reasoning behind that lies in the simple fact that heresy was punishable by death in the Church. Various heretical movements throughout history ended in bloody executions, and what is now the Protestant Church was once seen as just another heresy. Jesuits served as missionaries and founded seminaries and universities to bring the local population back to Catholicism (or in some cases, bring them to the Church for the first time), but they were not executioners, fanatics, or militants.

Here's your reliable source: Library of Congress, Washington D.C., Library of Congress Catalog Card #66-43354, made public in 1883. My Bible says "thou shalt not kill." and the Papacy stands with blood on it's hands and the Jesuits are part of that system.

ISIS has nothing to do with Jesuits!!!!!! Where are people getting this from? Muslims are descended from Ishmael
The following user(s) said Thank You: mylhu1011

should ISIS be stoped 1 year 2 months ago #60490

• TomTom
bush possum wrote:
TomTom wrote:
bush possum wrote:
TomTom wrote:
bush possum wrote:
TomTom wrote:
bush possum wrote:
TomTom wrote:
bush possum wrote:
TomTom wrote:
tim33 wrote:

Do you realise that in reality, America were the first terrorists, the only reason they've been involved in the Middle East- (The Gulf War, Afganistan War, and the wars in Iraq and Syria) is for the oil in the area. Oil means wealth, and America wants access to the oil. In one sense, terrorists are just continuing a war that America started, a war that was totally unjustified. America invaded these countries, killed their citizens and stole their resouces and still feels justified in condemning terrorists?

I think you're smarter than that. And do you mean you've never heard of that phrase? I don't explain things very well, so u'll have to look up what that phrase means.

Like who?

Well then, since you started this line of fire, :P I take it that you and ken10wil are America since he's been death to you and you only, and therefore that firms my resolve of staying in my own wonderful country.....

What took you so long to figure out I'm American? Was there not enough patriotism? Because I can fix that.

Then why'd you ask? :?

should ISIS be stoped 1 year 2 months ago #60504

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
TomTom wrote:
bush possum wrote:
TomTom wrote:
bush possum wrote:
TomTom wrote:
bush possum wrote:
TomTom wrote:
bush possum wrote:
TomTom wrote:
bush possum wrote:
TomTom wrote:
tim33 wrote:

Like who?

Uhh.. I didn't... what gives you the impresson that I was asking?

should ISIS be stoped 1 year 2 months ago #60519

• TomTom
bush possum wrote:
TomTom wrote:
LittleLadyBug wrote:
bush possum wrote:
cool

Sunsets are always cool.
It's funny how they're kind of prettier than sunrises....

True. But I love both

should ISIS be stoped 1 year 2 months ago #60520

• TomTom
bush possum wrote:
TomTom wrote:
bush possum wrote:
TomTom wrote:
bush possum wrote:
TomTom wrote:
bush possum wrote:
TomTom wrote:
bush possum wrote:
TomTom wrote:
bush possum wrote:
TomTom wrote:
tim33 wrote:

Like who?

Sarcasm

should ISIS be stoped 1 year 2 months ago #60522

• TomTom
bush possum wrote:
TomTom wrote:
bush possum wrote:

Sure, friends :) I guess we all know that we are all patriotic and that we mean well... :)

Agreed. Well, that's settled.

should ISIS be stoped 1 year 2 months ago #60525

• Etuc3
  • Jesus is my best freind
  • Thank you received: 30
Do you think ISIS will try to take over the world like Alexander The Great?? :huh: :huh:

should ISIS be stoped 1 year 2 months ago #60551

• mylhu1011
  • Thank you received: 25
mittens92999 wrote:

I just searched the Library of Congress' online catalog. It doesn't exist, and if it does, that doesn't prove its validity as a reliable resource. Forgeries and conspiracies are very real things. As far as charging the Papacy and the Society of Jesus with murder, Pope Francis I formally apologized to Protestants on behalf of Catholics worldwide for over 500 years worth of persecution at the hands of the Catholic Church. The Catholic Church has executed and persecuted Protestants, but that's no different than Anglicans executing and persecuting Puritans, Presbyterians, and Catholics. Both sides of the aisle have 'blood on [their] hands,' but the key here is not to blame the whole for the actions of a few. Just like all Germans weren't Nazis, all Jesuits aren't out to end Protestantism and all Catholics aren't corrupt. We are all brothers and sisters in Christ.

should ISIS be stoped 1 year 2 months ago #60655

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
TomTom wrote:
bush possum wrote:
TomTom wrote:
bush possum wrote:
TomTom wrote:
bush possum wrote:
TomTom wrote:
bush possum wrote:
TomTom wrote:
bush possum wrote:
TomTom wrote:
bush possum wrote:
TomTom wrote:
tim33 wrote:

Like who?

Sarcasm
I'm not sure I get it, but anyway. I know you are American, so it's all good ;)

should ISIS be stoped 1 year 2 months ago #60656

• bush possum
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Aussie Fruit Loop!
TomTom wrote:
bush possum wrote:
TomTom wrote:
bush possum wrote:

Agreed. Well, that's settled.
Awesome :silly:

should ISIS be stoped 1 year 2 months ago #60685

• TomTom
Etuc3 wrote:
Do you think ISIS will try to take over the world like Alexander The Great?? :huh: :huh:

Nope.

should ISIS be stoped 1 year 2 months ago #60698

• mittens92999
  • NOW ONLINE
  • I've got peace like a river in my soul...
  • Thank you received: 343
The Bible is very clear about the beast of revelation / little horn of Daniel being the Papacy and it did and will persecute those who have the faith of Jesus and keep the commandments of God. Your Jesuit agenda to change history is very transparent. As for me and my family we will chose to serve God.
2 Timothy 4:7- I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

-15 years old

should ISIS be stoped 1 year 2 months ago #60708

• TomTom
TomTom wrote:
Etuc3 wrote:

Nope.

They might try, but they won't succeed.

should ISIS be stoped 1 year 2 months ago #60890

• Etuc3
TomTom wrote:
mittens92999 wrote:
mylhu1011 wrote:
mittens92999 wrote:

ISIS has nothing to do with Jesuits!!!!!! Where are people getting this from? Muslims are descended from Ishmael
I know right? tomtom, ISIS is made up of Islamic people how believe that any one how does not believe in there religion shoud be killed .
there you have it B) B)

should ISIS be stoped 1 year 2 months ago #60891

• Etuc3
mittens92999 wrote:
The Bible is very clear about the beast of revelation / little horn of Daniel being the Papacy and it did and will persecute those who have the faith of Jesus and keep the commandments of God. Your Jesuit agenda to change history is very transparent. As for me and my family we will chose to serve God.
so true

should ISIS be stoped 1 year 2 months ago #60893

• Etuc3
TomTom wrote:
TomTom wrote:
Etuc3 wrote:

Nope.

They might try, but they won't succeed.
I agree with you
Time to create page: 0.334 seconds